PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40

Hawker400
16th Oct 2019, 16:51
Any hold pool guys get news?

B77F
16th Oct 2019, 18:05
Got invited as well. I applied the first week of August.
I had to decline tho.
Good luck!

MaverickPrime
16th Oct 2019, 19:41
I'm a VA graduate which I assume takes priority being a Ryanair mentored scheme. I applied in early August.

Not following you completely. So you went through the mentored programme at VA?

I had presumed if you were a mentored cadet you bypassed the HR bit and went straight into the sim assessment day.

CT2160
16th Oct 2019, 20:19

I had presumed if you were a mentored cadet you bypassed the HR bit and went straight into the sim assessment day.

Correct, those cadets on the mentored programme completed the online assessment before the APS MCC. Next step is assessment day.

TommiW
16th Oct 2019, 22:48
Hi all,

I've just been invited to do the online assessments for the cadet type rating programme (10k upfront cost). Does anyone know at what point Ryanair makes a base offer on this scheme? Before or after paying the 10k and doing the type rating?

Cheers

Hawker400
17th Oct 2019, 07:25

If you do a MCC Ryanair APS you bypass the online assessment and have a guaranteed HQ assessment day along with the normal guys. SIM + HR.

Odd that a mentored cadet is having to do the €55 online test. Sounds like a worse deal than APS MCC.

BoeingLudo737
17th Oct 2019, 07:51
If you do a MCC Ryanair APS you bypass the online assessment and have a guaranteed HQ assessment day along with the normal guys. SIM + HR.

Odd that a mentored cadet is having to do the €55 online test. Sounds like a worse deal than APS MCC.

He/She is obviously not Mentored otherwise he wouldn't have had to do the online test. My friend who completed the mentored scheme didn't have to do cut-e after his Ryanair mentored APS

BoeingLudo737
17th Oct 2019, 08:27
Hi guys, long time observer on this forum, 1st time poster. Recent fATPL graduate from an integrated school and desperate job seeker!

So I sent a speculative application to Ryanair a while ago and didn’t expect any reply considering I knew of people from my school that were offered jobs, paid the 5k bond (now 10k) and had it refunded and told not to expect a TR start date until the end of 2020!

However I received an email today from CAE inviting me to do an online assessment.

Firstly I was wondering if anyone had any credible info regarding them opening up their doors again? Are they speculatively opening up the process in anticipation for the 737 max coming back or are they actively hiring again?

Although positive news, I was just a little confused as I thought they had masses of people in the pipeline as well as threatening redundancies.

On a side note, does anyone have any tips on what to expect and how to prepare for the online assessment? Feel free to direct me to another thread if I’ve missed it.

thanks

I think you might be getting confused cause people were told the beginning of 2020 and not the end so it makes sense for them to get people ready for assessments

MSN 1
20th Oct 2019, 16:29
Has anyone done the online assessment recently, could you please share feedback.

Adam737
21st Oct 2019, 11:12
I did it yesterday. The aptitude tests aren’t too bad, there are recommended practice sites mentioned earlier in this thread where you can practice them, I didn’t as didn’t want to pay, but they weren’t that difficult anyway. The technical quiz was however hard, I knew less than half of the answers, probably wouldn’t have been too bad if ATPL’s were fresh in my mind though. Then 3 video questions, career goals as a Ryanair pilot? Why Ryanair? Strengths/weaknesses?

Now that several people are being asked to complete online assessments, are there any hold pool guys that have been given any updates or TR start dates?

Gabor
28th Oct 2019, 09:53
Hi all, I am planning to apply for ryanair, but first I want to prepare and there was an interview preparation website mentioned here in this topic: "latestpilotjobs.com"
and there is another one called: "airlineassissmentprep.com"
Here I have read good reviews of the first, but has anyone heard anything about the second? Same features more or less the same price...... which one should I get? Thank you guys.

Akum
28th Oct 2019, 11:50
Hi all, I am planning to apply for ryanair, but first I want to prepare and there was an interview preparation website mentioned here in this topic: "latestpilotjobs.com"
Here I have read good reviews of the first, but has anyone heard anything about the second? Same features more or less the same price...... which one should I get? Thank you guys.

I did my assessment in this May, successful,still waiting for type rating starting date.So probably it is not smart to go for assessment now.
About your question,I checked second website and I can say,it is pretty close to what I saw on real assessment. But I personally was using only pprune for preparation, check last 150 pages and you will see all possible technical questions and sim scenarios for the assessment.

Gabor
28th Oct 2019, 13:06
check last 150 pages and you will see all possible technical questions and sim scenarios for the assessment.
Will do, thanks.

MiroslavAnti87
28th Oct 2019, 18:07

Hi just got back from interview (they have started recruitment slowly), all the information you need is through all the last 100 pages. There is a blog I used to read to prepare for the assessment and it was helpful it was called javeralvare.com

Adam737
29th Oct 2019, 16:29
Hi just got back from interview (they have started recruitment slowly), all the information you need is through all the last 100 pages. There is a blog I used to read to prepare for the assessment and it was helpful it was called javeralvare.com
Thats positive. How did you get on? Did they indicate if they are recruiting for the holding pool in anticipation for the MAX coming back? Or are they actually looking at TR start dates soon?

Tangozulu28
3rd Nov 2019, 10:53
For those who want to prepare the Ryanair assessment and practice a bit the Boeing 737, I got some hours on a Boeing 737NG sim in Luxembourg. It’s fixe based simulator; for more informations don’t hesitate to contact me by pm

WhatsOurVectorVictor
4th Nov 2019, 18:30
Has anyone who has done the online assessments recently heard anything? Wether you have failed or got invited to the interview? I did mine two weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything...

rkk.pilot
6th Nov 2019, 17:02
No answer.... still waiting

loliklol
8th Nov 2019, 08:56
Same here. Still waiting.

OldDreamer
8th Nov 2019, 15:00
I haven't got even the Online Assessment yet. I applied in early July... I supposed I won't be considered...

Seanban
9th Nov 2019, 16:03
I did the online assessment for Ryanair two weeks ago and just got offered an interview for Lauda instead! The interview is taking place in Ryanair HQ in Dublin so I presume it’s the same format as a regular Ryanair interview. Does anyone know anything about this?

Sibbs77
9th Nov 2019, 21:39
Does anyone have a sample of the required/adequate flight school report. Cannot seem to find one anywhere

rkk.pilot
10th Nov 2019, 12:09
I did the online assessment for Ryanair two weeks ago and just got offered an interview for Lauda instead! The interview is taking place in Ryanair HQ in Dublin so I presume it’s the same format as a regular Ryanair interview. Does anyone know anything about this?

Same situation. I have no informations regarding Lauda assessment, but I suppose is like Ryan...

1013hPa
11th Nov 2019, 09:06
Does anyone have a sample of the required/adequate flight school report. Cannot seem to find one anywhere

Did you get a Lauda interview too then?

loliklol
12th Nov 2019, 16:40
I have just recieved this evening a email stating that I successfully passed the online assessment, however there are no available dates from Ryanair for assessments so I will only be scheduled when Ryanair will organize assessments days. I am in something they call "talent pool"
So I'm still hoping for the best.
Really looking forward to work for Ryanair

Jamesflyer1
12th Nov 2019, 17:32
I have just recieved this evening a email stating that I successfully passed the online assessment, however there are no available dates from Ryanair for assessments so I will only be scheduled when Ryanair will organize assessments days. I am in something they call "talent pool"
So I'm still hoping for the best.
Really looking forward to work for Ryanair

congrats mate ! Could you share some informations regarding the test especially the questions you got during the online video

that would be great thanks

Adam737
12th Nov 2019, 17:58
congrats mate ! Could you share some informations regarding the test especially the questions you got during the online video

loliklol
12th Nov 2019, 19:37

Online video questions were non technical.
They ask about yourself. I think the main thing behind online video recordings are so they can see that you are not monosyllabic and so they get to see what your resume can't show.

Gabor
16th Nov 2019, 09:11
There is a new criteria (didn't see it last week):

"Hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT) in accordance with FCL.745.A. (from the 19th Dec 2019)"

Does anyone know where I can do such a training?

Pizza4231
18th Nov 2019, 01:40
Hi guys,

I've applied for the Ryanair mentored programme with Bartolini Air in Poland. I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread to be asking this but here goes:

After passing registration and cut-e online assessment and interview, I've been invited to attend a final assessment in Poland which will include: maths, physics and English test, a solo interview and a group interview. Do you believe it appropriate to wear a full on suit and tie to this final assessment, considering I'll also have to wear my suit during all the above tests as well?

Thanks in advance

BoeingLudo737
19th Nov 2019, 15:42
Hi guys,

I've applied for the Ryanair mentored programme with Bartolini Air in Poland. I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread to be asking this but here goes:

After passing registration and cut-e online assessment and interview, I've been invited to attend a final assessment in Poland which will include: maths, physics and English test, a solo interview and a group interview. Do you believe it appropriate to wear a full on suit and tie to this final assessment, considering I'll also have to wear my suit during all the above tests as well?

Thanks in advance

I'd definitely wear a suit

Hawker400
19th Nov 2019, 17:53
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance
+1 on the suit.

paul_v1
19th Nov 2019, 18:05
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance

Swimsuit will also suffice

Brian Pern
20th Nov 2019, 16:36
Seriously, you have to ask if you should wear a suit to an interview.....
I hate to tell you this, but as a professional pilot, you will have to wear a shirt and tie everyday.

yes I would wear a suit

joblessPilot
27th Nov 2019, 14:15
Is there anyone being accepted for the Ryanair assessment recently? Not talking about the mentoring program. Side note, do you have to pay for the 10,000euro for the type rating even if you did the Ryanair mentor program?

mac_
27th Nov 2019, 14:34
joblessPilot It seems recruitment is halted till 1Q2020 (if not longer) due to MAX issue, BREXIT issue, employment issue and few other issues (unprofitable bases etc etc).

giovari
6th Dec 2019, 16:41
........ . .

giovari
10th Dec 2019, 10:50
hello again...one question! im ready to apply...but i have a doubt. should i to put the privacy policy in the bottom of my cv??? thanks

Wondrex
11th Dec 2019, 05:41
Guys! I need to warn you about the scam RYR is up to. After line training with Ryanair DAC, my all TR course (so myself included) has been sent to Poland and FORCED to sign a Buzz (self employed) contract with Warsaw Aviation... and it's the same **** for the whole TR course before mine.

bulldog89
11th Dec 2019, 07:23
Guys! I need to warn you about the scam RYR is up to. After line training with Ryanair DAC, my all TR course (so myself included) has been sent to Poland and FORCED to sign a Buzz (self employed) contract with Warsaw Aviation... and it's the same **** for the whole TR course before mine.

I'm pretty much sure you weren't forced to sign anything. They handed out an offer and you had to sign it or give them the middle finger.

Wondrex
11th Dec 2019, 07:49
Middle finger and pay the rest of the type rating cost...

fiducioso
11th Dec 2019, 09:31
how many assestment do they perform per month in this period? thanks

paul_v1
11th Dec 2019, 12:27

Fail to see how they forced you and how its a bad thing to be self employed ? Most in RYR are and have a bigger salary because of that.
You always have a choice, you chose to take it. At the end of the day you have a job, you will be logging hours and getting paid for that.

BoeingLudo737
11th Dec 2019, 13:04
Jeez... Why being an airline pilot if you still wanna live with mummy and daddy and your buddies or with your wife/husband and kids.
Excuse me but if you choose that career you know there will be sacrifices. You know that sooner or later you will have to say bye bye to Mummy and Daddy or to say to your wife and kids that you need to move especially if you want to fly with Ryanair because you know that Ryanair has hundreds of bases and thousands of pilots and they won't let you choose your base.
And obviously you want to stay around Belgium why don't you go Brussels Airlines you will be based in the wonderful airport of Zaventem. Or ASL in Liège.*
If you want to be a spoiled child *well indeed you should avoid wasting their times and yours.
No hard feeling mate.

In addition to what*paul_v1*said, weren't you giving people lessons about being flexible and all that a few months ago? :-)

Wondrex
11th Dec 2019, 13:17
In addition to what*paul_v1*said, weren't you giving people lessons about being flexible and all that a few months ago? :-)

I'm not talking about a base dude. As you highlited with one of my previous post, I don't give a flying f**k about the base, I'm talking about the method.

bulldog89
12th Dec 2019, 05:39
Middle finger and pay the rest of the type rating cost...

I don't wanna sound rude, but you choose to pay for your own TR...nobody forced you to do that. Terms and conditions start from us. As long as people will sign anything proposed they can only get worse.

bulldog89
12th Dec 2019, 05:44
Fail to see how they forced you and how its a bad thing to be self employed ? Most in RYR are and have a bigger salary because of that.
You always have a choice, you chose to take it. At the end of the day you have a job, you will be logging hours and getting paid for that.

I'm sorry but the "at the end of the day" does not apply here.
To be self-employed you have to meet certain conditions, otherwise you MUST have an employee contract.
Fake self-employment means you can be prosecuted...

Apparently some countries are enforcing this while others don't. This is why they're trying to send everyone to Buzz.

Citationcj2
25th Dec 2019, 10:33
Its amazing to read all the enthusiasm on here from people before they get the job and then afterwards coming here crying!
Unfortunately because people like you are willing to sign and accept those poor conditions and **** pay, things are the way they are. Its a vicious circle.
Airlines get away with it as long as people are willing to fly for free.
Im yet to see a satisfied cadet. They all feel like they’ve been shafted after a while.
Remember its not all doom and gloom the way flightschools seem to tell you & sell you!

Brian Pern
25th Dec 2019, 12:11

So they held a gun to you're head then????
if you had bothered to read the news this year you would have seen what is happening in the industry. The Max is still not flying, who knows when it will, Ryanair are responding to the lack of growth the way any business will, cut costs. If it can squeeze your salary then it will. Is it right, well it's just business.
No one has forced you to do anything, you have decided to do it. If I were you I would **** or get off the pot. Who knows in 18 Months you might be able to join Jet2.
Meanwhile treat it as an adventure, there are too many at Ryanair who are prepared to accept their t and c's so if you don't like it leave. Sadly you won't, just as others won't.

flyfan
25th Dec 2019, 12:31
Its amazing to read all the enthusiasm on here from people before they get the job and then afterwards coming here crying!
Unfortunately because people like you are willing to sign and accept those poor conditions and **** pay, things are the way they are. Its a vicious circle.
Airlines get away with it as long as people are willing to fly for free.
Im yet to see a satisfied cadet. They all feel like they’ve been shafted after a while.
Remember its not all doom and gloom the way flightschools seem to tell you & sell you!

Just FYI: I am pretty much satisfied. Employed at the mainline, stable salary, base I want...of course it could always be better, but for me, and quite a few people I know, it was the right choice.

giovari
30th Dec 2019, 11:12
hi, i applied in ryanair 20 days ago. there is a note written under it....." Any documents currently under review cannot be changed or replaced. "
so..how can i understand when they are checking all my documents?
thanks

karris7
30th Dec 2019, 15:54

You still can download all the resources from skyinstructor.webflow.io

hope to have helped a tone of people through skyinstructor

thanks

LEALLEMD
2nd Jan 2020, 14:54
Hello guys,

Long time follower of this thread and my first post in the forum.

After finishing the APS MCC in Simtech last June I made the application for Ryanair a few weeks after, just when they were about to close the cadet program. I got the online assessment email in September, and got positive feedback in November. Since then, no updates so far, just the talent pool thing.

Has any of you guys in the same situation applied to Lauda cadet program at the same time? I am afraid they cannot longer consider my application to Ryanair DAC after doing this. What do you guys think?

P.S. Haven’t heard anything from Lauda yet.

loliklol
4th Jan 2020, 19:59
Hello guys,

Long time follower of this thread and my first post in the forum.

After finishing the APS MCC in Simtech last June I made the application for Ryanair a few weeks after, just when they were about to close the cadet program. I got the online assessment email in September, and got positive feedback in November. Since then, no updates so far, just the talent pool thing.

Has any of you guys in the same situation applied to Lauda cadet program at the same time? I am afraid they cannot longer consider my application to Ryanair DAC after doing this. What do you guys think?

P.S. Haven’t heard anything from Lauda yet.

Hello mate. Same here.
passed the online assessment and still waiting in that talented pool
I did not apply for Lauda. Waiting on RyanAir.

Jamesflyer1
13th Jan 2020, 14:50
Hello everyone,

As I planned to get my UPRT soon, I wonder if any of you applied recently to Ryanair and got an interview ( within last 2 months ) ?

Or did anyone apply and got any news related to Lauda instead ?

thanks in advance

Mrpeewee
22nd Jan 2020, 12:40
Just to let you all know

The Cadetship is open again

LEALLEMD
23rd Jan 2020, 18:07
Just to let you all know

Indeed. I’ve been emailed today. In the holding list since November.

PPRuNeUser0156
23rd Jan 2020, 20:57
does anybody know what you put into the english language proficiency section of the CAE portal when you have a level 6 and nothing other than your licence to confirm?

pilot freak
24th Jan 2020, 08:58
Make sure that the UPRT-A is completed! It is a requirement now.

JuliusCaesar
24th Jan 2020, 12:37
Just to let you all know

How do you know? have RYR contacted you?
And just for the sake of my own interest; why have they opened again? Per my understanding, the MAX hasn't been approved yet, right?

Regards

CT2160
24th Jan 2020, 19:08
How do you know? have RYR contacted you?
And just for the sake of my own interest; why have they opened again? Per my understanding, the MAX hasn't been approved yet, right?

Regards

Can confirm the process has reopened. The CAE website is now actively seeking applications rather than the expressions of interest they were welcoming over the last few months. Having completed a Ryanair Mentored APS last year, I successfully completed the Ryanair assessment this week.

rotorwills
24th Jan 2020, 23:09
Well it would be expected that they have opened up. Logical, the inevitable loss of aircrew due to normal circumstances means the tap needs turning on. With 400 plus aircraft and once the Max flows then their expansion will demand new recruits as well as the flow of cadets which demonstrates their operational foresight. Can't say they aren't commercial and have control of their five or seven year company plan.

JuliusCaesar
25th Jan 2020, 07:14
Well it would be expected that they have opened up. Logical, the inevitable loss of aircrew due to normal circumstances means the tap needs turning on. With 400 plus aircraft and once the Max flows then their expansion will demand new recruits as well as the flow of cadets which demonstrates their operational foresight. Can't say they aren't commercial and have control of their five or seven year company plan.
Of course I agree, but rumors are now that the MAX is being delayed until summer (or even autumn), so I just have a hard time understanding why they would open up now.

PPRuNeUser0156
25th Jan 2020, 12:35
well they didn't get the 30 max aircraft they expected last year and ended up having a surplus of 300 pilots. they still have people leaving and the number of aircraft they own hasn't gone down so the maths says they still need over 500 pilots annually just from retirements and people leaving.

Augis1999
25th Jan 2020, 21:19
As I can see CAE website is not requiring to upload any document regarding UPRT. I have applied few days ago. Does anyone know situation with UPRT? Do we need to have it before assessment or ir can be done after succesful completion?

Regards.

Hawker400
26th Jan 2020, 11:34
As I can see CAE website is not requiring to upload any document regarding UPRT. I have applied few days ago. Does anyone know situation with UPRT? Do we need to have it before assessment or ir can be done after succesful completion?

Regards.
Must be done before TR

pilot freak
26th Jan 2020, 15:28
Once the assessment is passed successfully, when does Ryanair require you to pay the €10K?

Augis1999
26th Jan 2020, 16:07
Does anyone know if they recruit if you are type rated on different aircraft? I have just finished my ATPL integrated and type rated on A320, any chances to be invited for the assessment?

Regards

Ufly2
26th Jan 2020, 17:45
I know it’s been mentioned before quite a bit, but are there any more views or opinions about the best APS MCC provider (Simtech, VA, Sky4U, etc...)!?
It’s quite an investment to make, but I presume that those 40hrs will stand by you for any assessment and not just Ryanair.

CT2160
26th Jan 2020, 19:06
I attended Ryanair Cadet assessment last week in Dublin, and while I had a UPRT certificate - the others were just told to make sure to have it complete prior to TR.

An enjoyable day had up there actually, a really nice group of guys being assessed (we all passed), and the assessors were really friendly do the best they can to keep you calm. Started out with a brief on the simulator and some pointers for during the sim. We were given the day's plates EGGP WAL2T SID and NDB/ILS R27 and had time to brief these with our sim partners. For my flight as PF it was:
- WAL2T SID climbing 5000'
- General handling raw data with climbing/descending, turns and speed changes to get a feel for the pitches (most important thing to remember is nail the pitches)
- Steep turns (45 degrees, 1 either way).
- Cleared direct LPL NDB then QDM intercept.
- Call from cabin that there is an uncontrolled cabin fire, and after MAYDAY, advised by tower that radar was u/s so it would be self positioning for full procedure
- PIOSEE, and setup for approach while inbound LPL.
- Straight into the base turn for ILS27.

With my sim partner as PF it was mostly the same apart from a turn onto a given heading instead of the SID, and an issue that meant tower called us back to land at Liverpool, again full proc 27.

Then with the interviews, again really chilled out, the assessors had a nice chat with you and keep you at ease. HR questions were the standard
- Hardest part of training?
- Where did you train? Why did you choose there?
- Why Ryanair?
- How soon would you be willing to start?
- Why do you want to become a pilot?

The technical questions started with pointing at a picture of the 737 (showing the starboard side):
- Why is the tail not anti iced?
- Tell me about the hydraulics?
- Where is the alpha vane in this photo?
- What is the green indicator aft of the forward door?
- Tell me about the APU?

A couple of days later, I'm really happy to say that I received the positive email and I'm now waiting for my start date. Really looking forward to it!

Best of luck to anyone involved in the process!

FoxtrotGolfFoxtrot
27th Jan 2020, 06:27
congratulations @CT2160 !!

pilotbekesi
27th Jan 2020, 08:14
I attended Ryanair Cadet assessment last week in Dublin, and while I had a UPRT certificate - the others were just told to make sure to have it complete prior to TR.

An enjoyable day had up there actually, a really nice group of guys being assessed (we all passed), and the assessors were really friendly do the best they can to keep you calm. Started out with a brief on the simulator and some pointers for during the sim. We were given the day's plates EGGP WAL2T SID and NDB/ILS R27 and had time to brief these with our sim partners. For my flight as PF it was:
- WAL2T SID climbing 5000'
- General handling raw data with climbing/descending, turns and speed changes to get a feel for the pitches (most important thing to remember is nail the pitches)
- Steep turns (45 degrees, 1 either way).
- Cleared direct LPL NDB then QDM intercept.
- Call from cabin that there is an uncontrolled cabin fire, and after MAYDAY, advised by tower that radar was u/s so it would be self positioning for full procedure
- PIOSEE, and setup for approach while inbound LPL.
- Straight into the base turn for ILS27.

With my sim partner as PF it was mostly the same apart from a turn onto a given heading instead of the SID, and an issue that meant tower called us back to land at Liverpool, again full proc 27.

Then with the interviews, again really chilled out, the assessors had a nice chat with you and keep you at ease. HR questions were the standard
- Hardest part of training?
- Where did you train? Why did you choose there?
- Why Ryanair?
- How soon would you be willing to start?
- Why do you want to become a pilot?

The technical questions started with pointing at a picture of the 737 (showing the starboard side):
- Why is the tail not anti iced?
- Tell me about the hydraulics?
- Where is the alpha vane in this photo?
- What is the green indicator aft of the forward door?
- Tell me about the APU?

A couple of days later, I'm really happy to say that I received the positive email and I'm now waiting for my start date. Really looking forward to it!

Best of luck to anyone involved in the process!

Congrats! it is good to read posts like this.
Are you type-rated?

CT2160
27th Jan 2020, 09:21
Congrats! it is good to read posts like this.
Are you type-rated?

Thanks! Not yet, but hopefully we get our start dates for those soon. I’ve got 218h TT and did an APS.

LEALLEMD
27th Jan 2020, 16:53
Hello guys,

I've been called to attend on the assessment in Dublin the next Thursday 6th of February. Anyone else?

JuliusCaesar
27th Jan 2020, 17:38
Hello guys,

I've called to attend on the assessment in Dublin the next Thursday 6th of February. Anyone else?
When did you apply, if I may ask?

Regards

LEALLEMD
27th Jan 2020, 17:41
When did you apply, if I may ask?

Regards

27th of July 2019...

JuliusCaesar
27th Jan 2020, 18:31
27th of July 2019...
Long wait...

thanks for the quick reply :)

are you straight out of flight School?

LEALLEMD
27th Jan 2020, 19:45
Long wait...

thanks for the quick reply :)

are you straight out of flight School?
No prob mate! Yes, I have an aviation related job in this moment but I haven't flown since I left the school in June 2019 😂

Harry Lucian
27th Jan 2020, 22:02
Hello guys,

I've been called to attend on the assessment in Dublin the next Thursday 6th of February. Anyone else?
I also got the call today for 6th in Dublin. See you there mate!!

OldDreamer
28th Jan 2020, 05:53
I also got the call today for 6th in Dublin. See you there mate!!

when did you apply mate? I applied on the 1st of July. I am worried as the other guy applied on the 27th and got called. They might have skipped me :(

Harry Lucian
28th Jan 2020, 06:31
when did you apply mate? I applied on the 1st of July. I am worried as the other guy applied on the 27th and got called. They might have skipped me :(
on January 13 was the day of my application on CAE website and on 24th I got the email that I am gonna be called.

I will mention that I finished the APS mentorship programme at Sky4U.

Don't know if this is the reason the process was so fast, but I believe so.

Good luck everyone!

Fanor
28th Jan 2020, 07:08
Good Afternoon

Just replying to see what the terms and conditions pay etc is like for the cadet scheme? The bonding period with the 10k etc.

On accepting a job offer how likely are you to get a UK base and are they willing to put you in a holding pool if you wanted to wait for your base?

Any information would be useful.

Thanks

EatSleepFlyRepeat
28th Jan 2020, 10:07
Congrats to those who got through, its reassuring to have some positive news. To those who have upcoming assessments in Dublin, when did you do the online assessments?

george2323
28th Jan 2020, 16:08
Hello guys, anyone that’s pass the interview had the confirmation via mobile for starting the TR or still waiting for the call, I had passed and still waiting!! Regardss!

robinvang89
29th Jan 2020, 12:55
Hi everybody,

I got a problem with one of the pages in the CAE portal. It seems I cannot update my the edit page of the Training Request for Ryanair. This page involves flight hours, expiry dates of ratings, etc.

This is the error I get:

Please enter a value for First Name(s) EXACTLY as in passport
Please enter a value for Last Name(s) EXACTLY as in passport

I would like to add these values. But where I should enter them, there is no text box. I was wondering if anyone had/has the same issue? I already sent an email to CAE a couple of days ago. But no response yet. I also tried to check this thread, but no results so far. In addition, I tried various browsers but this had no positive result.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Kind Regards,
Robin

JuliusCaesar
29th Jan 2020, 13:12
No prob mate! Yes, I have an aviation related job in this moment but I haven't flown since I left the school in June 2019 😂
Just because I am curious, but if you haven't flown since June is your ME/IR then still valid? And how did they contact you? By phone or e-mail?

Regards

LEALLEMD
29th Jan 2020, 14:40
Just because I am curious, but if you haven't flown since June is your ME/IR then still valid? And how did they contact you? By phone or e-mail?

Regards

Hi,
Because I did the ME-IR in March 2019 and the CPL two months later (I am modular). They first send an email to be prepared to receive the call. This was on aThursday and got the call the next Monday, to attend into the assessment the following week!

Cpt.
29th Jan 2020, 16:21
Hi everyone! I got the call from CAE and I will be attending the Ryanair interview In the next couple of weeks, is there any chance of getting the job? So far I have just read the newspaper and it does not look too good! Also if you have any advice for my I would really appreciate it.
Thanks!

JuliusCaesar
29th Jan 2020, 18:03
Hi,
Because I did the ME-IR in March 2019 and the CPL two months later (I am modular). They first send an email to be prepared to receive the call. This was on aThursday and got the call the next Monday, to attend into the assessment the following week!

Alright, thanks mate

armi
30th Jan 2020, 09:53
Hi everybody,

I got a problem with one of the pages in the CAE portal. It seems I cannot update my the edit page of the Training Request for Ryanair. This page involves flight hours, expiry dates of ratings, etc.

This is the error I get:

Please enter a value for First Name(s) EXACTLY as in passport
Please enter a value for Last Name(s) EXACTLY as in passport

I would like to add these values. But where I should enter them, there is no text box. I was wondering if anyone had/has the same issue? I already sent an email to CAE a couple of days ago. But no response yet. I also tried to check this thread, but no results so far. In addition, I tried various browsers but this had no positive result.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Kind Regards,
Robin
Same situation!

Avi8Med
3rd Feb 2020, 15:07
I have applied as an expression of interest back in september. Now it seems recruitment has re opened for Ryanair. Do we need to re apply?

Also where can we upload the Advanced UPRT certificate in the CAE portal?

Jamesflyer1
4th Feb 2020, 11:30
Hello,

Has someone gone through the online assessment lately ? Could we get some informations

Thanks great day to all

micro_burst
4th Feb 2020, 12:07
Hi

Does anyone know how long the typical wait is between submitting an application and receiving the email with link to online tests? How long do they normally give you to complete the tests? (just trying to plan my next few weeks!)

Thanks

Jamesflyer1
4th Feb 2020, 18:22
Last year I got the online test invitation link within 48 hours, and was expected to complete the different tasks within 5 days if I recall

JuliusCaesar
6th Feb 2020, 16:36
Has anybody received online test invitation in the last few weeks?

alcockandbrown
7th Feb 2020, 20:12
€10,000 for Type Rating still?
Has the Type Rating not gone back up to €35,000?like it was a few years ago.

george2323
8th Feb 2020, 09:18
Someone FR1923 in march? I’ve made a Facebook group FR1923-TR just to share info and try to organise, regards

Pilot1323
8th Feb 2020, 11:05
Hi guys, so you are sure the UPRT is not compulsory in order to be called for an assessment and that only if you are successful you have to do it before the type rating??

Banana Joe
8th Feb 2020, 11:39
€10,000 for Type Rating still?
Has the Type Rating not gone back up to €35,000?like it was a few years ago.
Why should it?

JuliusCaesar
8th Feb 2020, 11:52
Someone FR1923 in march? I’ve made a Facebook group FR1923-TR just to share info and try to organise, regards

Are you starting TR in March?

alcockandbrown
8th Feb 2020, 19:57
Why should it?
A recent Ryanair Type Rating cadet said on here that after paying the €10,000 for the Ryanair TR and signed the Bond, everything was hunky dory until all of a sudden they were told you are now going to Poland to set up as Self Employed and a company called Warsaw Aviation will hire you to Ryanair and also you need to cough up the €25,000 you owe Ryanair Sun/Buzz for 737 course.
A real shock I heard.
CAE site says €10,000 but the deal seems to be gone back to €35,000 cash up front now.
Can anyone confirm? Thanks

Banana Joe
9th Feb 2020, 18:21
A recent Ryanair Type Rating cadet said on here that after paying the €10,000 for the Ryanair TR and signed the Bond, everything was hunky dory until all of a sudden they were told you are now going to Poland to set up as Self Employed and a company called Warsaw Aviation will hire you to Ryanair and also you need to cough up the €25,000 you owe Ryanair Sun/Buzz for 737 course.
A real shock I heard.
CAE site says €10,000 but the deal seems to be gone back to €35,000 cash up front now.
As far as I know, the bond is still in place for those that were transferred to Buzz.

alcockandbrown
9th Feb 2020, 19:02
That's good news so. Thanks

MaverickPrime
9th Feb 2020, 19:06
The bond was never €35k in the past. It used to be €29k, then it went down to €5k and since the start of the year it’s been €10k. So if it’s now up to €35k, that’s the most it’s ever been.

CT2160
9th Feb 2020, 21:55
A real shock I heard.

It’s €10,000. The maths on €35,000 doesn’t even add up, given you pay the 10k and the remainder is 20k in the reducing bond...

MaverickPrime
9th Feb 2020, 22:45
I agree. A type rating doesn't even cost 20k, so if they want that much they obviously want you to contribute towards the line training as well.

alcockandbrown
10th Feb 2020, 00:08
Do Ryanair help you get a loan to cover the €10,000? as I and others are up to eyeballs in debt already from CPL IR!
Is it a case of not getting in if you don't have the cash?

Banana Joe
10th Feb 2020, 05:35
No, that's not their problem. If you can't afford it, there will always be somebody else that can and will take your spot.

OldDreamer
10th Feb 2020, 10:46
Has anyone got an assessment date recently? If so, when did you apply?

JoePilot0
10th Feb 2020, 10:47
Hi guys,
I have a interview coming up at the end of this month for RYANAIR PILOT MENTORED PROGRAMME at AFTA, Cork.
It would be really useful if I could get some details in some of the technical and non-technical interview questions that are likely to come up in these interviews.
It says on the website that:"You will be tested on your technical and non-technical skills.

Non- technical skills include areas such as communication, leadership and decision making. Technical skills would include, basic knowledge of aircraft systems, principles of flight. There will also be some mental math’s questions included here."
Any tips would be helpful.

Jamesflyer1
10th Feb 2020, 14:44
Seems like they’re only hiring people who went through mentored programme or with Uprt , as far as I have seen

Francesco Boraso
10th Feb 2020, 19:31
Those who are in the FR1925 join the Facebook group called: " FR1925 TR EMA "

PPRuNeUser0156
10th Feb 2020, 19:35
That's not the case, they're working through the hold pool they already have. a few from Simtech and other APS providers have also had offers. UPRT is required before the type rating and is confirmed in a previous post

Jamesflyer1
10th Feb 2020, 20:00
That's what I felt on LinkedIn and via a friend at AFTA who told me this, so is there anyone who applied lately and got the online assessment ?

alcockandbrown
12th Feb 2020, 19:45
Best Ryanair base for a new FO who wants max hours and cheapest living? Thanks in advance for input.

Alicante
Athens
Barcelona
Bari
Belfast
Bergamo
Berlin Schönefeld
Berlin Tegel
Birmingham
Bologna
Bordeaux
Bournemouth
Bratislava
Brindisi
Bristol
Brussels
Bucharest
Budapest
Cagliari
Catania
Chania
Charleroi
Cologne Bonn
Corfu
Cork
Dublin (Headquarters)
East Midlands
Edinburgh
Faro
Fes
Frankfurt
Girona
Glasgow Prestwick
Gothenburg Landvetter
Hahn
Hamburg
Ibiza
Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden
Kaunas
Lamezia Terme
Leeds/Bradford
Lisbon
Liverpool
London–Luton
London–Southend
London–Stansted (Largest base)
Madrid
Málaga
Malta
Manchester
Marrakesh
Marseille
Memmingen
Milan Malpensa
Naples
Palermo
Palma de Mallorca
Paphos
Pisa
Pescara
Ponta Delgada
Porto
Rome Ciampino
Rome-Fiumicino
Seville
Santiago de Compostela
Shannon
Thessaloniki
Valencia
Vilnius
Weeze
Zadar

List of Ryanair Bases April 2020.

Banana Joe
12th Feb 2020, 21:10
Big, busy bases are most of the time safe bets. These seem to be Dublin, Stansted, Bergamo and Charleroi from what I've seen.

alcockandbrown
12th Feb 2020, 21:20
Thanks for those base tips.
Dublin & Stansted are very expensive to live and rent in for a new FO.
My mate got Dublin last year. He only did 480 hours in his first year with Ryanair.
My other mate got Stansted 4 years ago and got 900 hours very easy each year.
​​​​​

Mrpeewee
12th Feb 2020, 23:12
How much Is he earning?

alcockandbrown
12th Feb 2020, 23:23
€65 euros an hour in Dublin.

Halfway
13th Feb 2020, 12:00
Hello everyone, is anyone having the ryanair assessment on the 25th of February ?

Citationcj2
13th Feb 2020, 23:16
Big, busy bases are most of the time safe bets. These seem to be Dublin, Stansted, Bergamo and Charleroi from what I've seen.

My mate is based in DUB. He barely flies. Overcrowded with FO’s, cadets and standbys.
Low hours typically and very very expensive living.
Typical single room in a shared accommodation around 1200/1600€ plus bills per month. Its tough.

Alejandro9
14th Feb 2020, 09:42
Do you think the Ryanair AB Initio program with Bartolini Air in Poland is a good program ?

PILOT_27
14th Feb 2020, 12:37
Hey guys, has anyone been recently invited for the online pre assessment psychometric tests? I have received my invitation few days ago and I'm planning to complete it today. Any feedback for the video interview will be greatly appreciated! Any recently asked questions?

TOBEK
16th Feb 2020, 09:05
Hope you did well.

Are there any differences with the previous format? Something new?
​​​​​​
Cheers.

pilotgirl24
17th Feb 2020, 09:57
Hello, has anyone received an email from CAE asking to update your documents if you are still interested to be called again?
I attended Last march and I was unsuccessful and I know that they wait 1 year to email you again approximately.

ego180
18th Feb 2020, 07:28
Yes, same
​​for me approximately one year ago... That was a false alarm.

Detrol5
20th Feb 2020, 10:09
I have a question? I've been looking on the post but didn't find it, so my question is, for the simulator, wich charts they use? the Jeppesen or the new format ?

Banana Joe
20th Feb 2020, 10:58
They use Navtech.

737fl
23rd Feb 2020, 16:59
Hi guys,
has anybody applied through cae in the last few days and heard anything back? I see they’ve now closed applications again!

Mrpeewee
23rd Feb 2020, 17:55
People will be thinking oh ****!

Augis1999
23rd Feb 2020, 18:03
Hi guys,
has anybody applied through cae in the last few days and heard anything back? I see they’ve now closed applications again!
Seen on their website, they changed CAE to AFA Airline flight academy, probably they are changing provider of type rating. I have applied month ago approximately and still no any news.

Kaillou
24th Feb 2020, 07:58
What's Airline Flight Academy ? Can't find anything on them ... is this Ryanair's own training center ?

Banana Joe
24th Feb 2020, 09:17
It's an Irish flight school based Cork.

BoeingLudo737
24th Feb 2020, 10:03
That one in Cork is called Atlantic Flight Training

Jamesflyer1
24th Feb 2020, 10:11
The only AFA is located in Tunis, but I really doubt Ryanair will send people over there
has anyone got any news ?

great day !

Pilot1323
24th Feb 2020, 10:23
So guys, what if you did the application from the CAE website? Are we supposed to create a new one tough AFA or not??

Flyingsnowman
24th Feb 2020, 10:28
Me and my friend applied through CAE few days ago. We have same age, same flight school, same flight hours. He was invited to online assessment and I was not. I applied few days earlier. What is they inviting process? Is it totally random?

Wertytg
24th Feb 2020, 14:09
Hi guys,
I've applied 5 days ago and I recieved the under review email, however I don't know if that's what you mean or if you mean information for the assesmment ?

Augis1999
24th Feb 2020, 14:40
Hi All,

question is more addressed for the persons who applied threw the Ryanair website for the cadet position. Do Anyone knows if they require to have UPRT certificate to proceed with application, because they are requiring to upload certificate now? It is written that they are not gonna to proceed with application without all documents attached, it made me confused.

Regards.

Edit:
Applied, got an email saying that application is under review, however probably it is auto generated email for the application.

PPRuNeUser0156
24th Feb 2020, 16:10
I've applied 5 days ago and I recieved the under review email, however I don't know if that's what you mean or if you mean information for the assesmment ?

did it say under review or ‘your application has been received’ ?

Augis1999
24th Feb 2020, 16:19
For me it says both - received and under review

Wertytg
24th Feb 2020, 16:21
did it say under review or ‘your application has been received’ ?
Two emails 1st has been received and the 2nd under review

Augis1999
24th Feb 2020, 16:23
Do you have UPRT?

PPRuNeUser0156
24th Feb 2020, 16:40
strange, i applied at the end of January and haven't received an "under review" email as yet.

I have a High ATPL average all first time, first series CPL and IR, APS MCC and UPRT.

Also there is no where on the portal to upload the UPRT certificate so i would assume that they want to see it at interview even though i know of a fair few people who in the last few weeks were offered roles without it and were told it needs to be done before they start their type rating.

Augis1999
24th Feb 2020, 16:43
They have opened application on their website, and there is a place to upload UPRT, lately on CAE website there was no place to upload UPRT that is true

Wertytg
24th Feb 2020, 16:53
I don't know why they didn't send you anything , did you recieve the has been recieved email though?

I know a guy that was successful, he applied on november and they conacted him two weeks ago, and they told him that he needs the UPRT prior to the start of the TR

Jamesflyer1
24th Feb 2020, 17:11
Just applied this afternoon and received an email saying that the application is under review
will let you know how it goes

737fl
24th Feb 2020, 17:34
I applied through CAE a few days ago and there was no place to upload UPRT. I don’t have it yet, a friend from flight school who attended an assessment a few weeks back said that you only need it prior to starting the TR.

JuliusCaesar
24th Feb 2020, 18:35
I also just applied and got the under review mail.
But even though I've uploaded all the documents, when I go back to "My documents" I can't find any of them.

Are there somebody in here, who can confirm that that happened to them as well?

regards

Wertytg
24th Feb 2020, 18:54
Did you select ryan documents if not, if you just click on my documents nothing will appear, just Documents marked with a * are ma.....

JuliusCaesar
24th Feb 2020, 19:06
where do I find Ryan documents?

Jamesflyer1
24th Feb 2020, 19:45
I can’t find them neither, I don’t think that’s a problem

PPRuNeUser0156
24th Feb 2020, 20:05
There’s also an issue with the country of residence drop down box.

The UK/Great Britain/England etc isn’t an option anywhere....but somehow Vatican City is!

Kaillou
24th Feb 2020, 20:10
Did someone manage to apply without the UPRT certificate ? It seems like it's asking me all documents everytime and i'm not receiving any email stating that my application has been received...

Pilotman14
24th Feb 2020, 20:14
I am having the same issue :ugh:

Wertytg
24th Feb 2020, 20:21
where do I find Ryan documents?

My Documents
Where it says "Please select a program:[________________] " you click there and select ryanair the first option

JuliusCaesar
24th Feb 2020, 20:29
sorry mate, but think you are referring to the CAE portal.
im asking about the application via Ryan airs own career portal.
I simply cannot find the documents I’ve uploaded...

737fl
24th Feb 2020, 20:41
I can no longer log in to my CAE portal but I had received the email to say they’d received my application. Ryanair’s site says not to apply twice, so I don’t need to make a new account or what? Hopefully there’s somebody in the same boat!

IFLYyouBREATH
25th Feb 2020, 06:35
Dont create an other one,
I have two passports so I applied twice and I am blacklisted

Augis1999
25th Feb 2020, 06:37
Did you get an email that you are blacklisted?

IFLYyouBREATH
25th Feb 2020, 06:44
They are not that sensible.

I applied to Ryanair mentored program too, and they said that Ryanair is not interested. Clear enough.

PPRuNeUser0156
25th Feb 2020, 06:55
Dont create an other one,
I have two passports so I applied twice and I am blacklisted

Ryanair’s website says not to apply via their website twice.

By the look of it, they are no longer using CAE due to the associated costs and are bringing it in house.
https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/920x2000/0b32f7c7_1af4_436c_a623_95b55c652e52_3c1683d2f05661534c821cf 5e46c5c5ee848fadf.png

Galiver
25th Feb 2020, 07:15
Once submitting all the documents, they do completely disappear, and under the application tab it's showing: ''You have not yet applied for any jobs.''

Jamesflyer1
25th Feb 2020, 08:20
Any idea on AFA ? Who are they ?

Jamesflyer1
25th Feb 2020, 09:11
I applied through CAE a few days ago and there was no place to upload UPRT. I don’t have it yet, a friend from flight school who attended an assessment a few weeks back said that you only need it prior to starting the TR.

I did it too, but I reapplied and register an account on Ryanair career website with the same email I used for CAE.
I don’t know if that was the correct way to do it

JuliusCaesar
25th Feb 2020, 10:35
Same here mate, but got an email saying my application is under review, so I think it’s alright

Wertytg
25th Feb 2020, 10:39
Son any idea what would happen with those who applied trought CAE as they are not together anymore?

Jamesflyer1
25th Feb 2020, 10:47
It’s written on CAE website : Applicants who have already applied for the programme do not have to re-apply. You will either still be processed by the CAE Recruitment team, or your contact details will be transferred to the airline.

just found it
​ check this out JuliusCaesar

Victorpapagolf
25th Feb 2020, 15:54
In Ryanair career website are asking to upload the UPRT certificate among the other ones as CAE and telling that if I don't upload all them my aplication will not be procesed, somebody said that they will require UPRT prior TR, that's it? the thing it's that i didn't recieve any confirmation e-mail. Thanks!

antonioalex26
25th Feb 2020, 17:30
Hi,do you know what happens if they ring you while you are unable to answer? Will they email you or forget and step onto the next candidate?

Luca93IT
25th Feb 2020, 19:56
Good evening guys! I need your feedback about this:
I applied on November for RYR and Lauda and I'm still waiting any response from RYR. But today I received a rejection email from Lauda where it's wrote there's no cadet program opened for Lauda but, if I applied for Ryanair also, I've only to wait further informations.

Last Tuesday, a friend of mine, applied for Ryanair via CAE program and yesterday he received a response from RYR where they wrote all instructions to start the online assessments. I can't understand why they contact him immediately, instead I'm still waiting... the two main difference between us are the age (I'm 26 and he's 23) and last part of our training (he did the APS, I did normal MCC/JOC) but we follow the same course, same school, same everything.

Could anyone explain what's append?
I'm little worry about that....

IFLYyouBREATH
25th Feb 2020, 21:41
Dear folks,

Are you able to apply for cadet pilot positon on their website?

Thank you

Augis1999
26th Feb 2020, 06:29
Luca93IT

It is just my opinion but I think their preference was APS over MCC/JOC. I have received same email regarding Lauda. Waiting for the response from Ryanair

Wertytg
26th Feb 2020, 11:58
Recieved yesterday the Lauda email saying there wasn't any position (don't know why they let apply..) and saying that I could applied throught ryanair.
I did apply via CAE and they sent me the under review on monday and now the been invited to the online assessment

Luca93IT
26th Feb 2020, 12:27
When did you apply?
did you do aps or mcc?

BoeingLudo737
26th Feb 2020, 12:44
It is just my opinion but I think their preference was APS over MCC/JOC. I have received same email regarding Lauda. Waiting for the response from Ryanair

This is taken from the ryanair career page:

Applicants holding a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION OF APS MCC-TRAINING in accordance with AMC2 FCL.735.A

Will be given preference during initial selection
Will be at a distinct advantage in the interview and assessment process.

keenanj01
26th Feb 2020, 15:04
I applied with my Training Request in August last year and uploaded my final document's to the CAE portal in September. I never received any emails stating my application was under review. The only email I received stated that my application had been received in August. Not heard a thing until 2 weeks ago when I was emailed by CAE about a document that either wasn't there or didn't meet the requirements (said document was definitely uploaded in September, it was the last one I added to the portal). I re-submitted said document the day after and emailed as per the instructions to say that I had done what was stated in the email.

2 weeks has now passed and I haven't heard anything from CAE, but now I read on here that people who have applied recently through CAE have already been offered online assessments and those that have applied through Ryanair have already been emailed to say their applications are under review, I have tried emailing CAE and now i'm in the process of trying to speak to someone on the phone, but I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I can't start an application with Ryanair as it states "Applicants who have already applied for the programme do not have to re-apply. You will either still be processed by the CAE Recruitment team, or your contact details will be transferred to the airline."

I completed an APS/MCC at Simtech so i don't believe it is because I do not posses an APS certificate.

I just wondered if anyone else on here had had a similar experience or had any suggestions, not exactly up to my knees in job offers right now!

Cheers

Victorpapagolf
26th Feb 2020, 15:20
I recieved Lauda e-mail saying that i'm out, i applied CAE in November, i'm 37 and i have APS, no answer, i applied yesterday on Ryanair website but without uploading the UPRT beacause i haven't done it yet. No answer as well ...

MisterAviator
26th Feb 2020, 15:29
Hi guys,

On the one hand, I received the same email from Lauda Pilot Recruitment Team but there is something I cannot understand. How did you apply via CAE? I cannot update my profile cause according to the website... "Registration is closed".
It is clearly understood "Applicants who have already applied for the programme do not have to re-apply. You will either still be processed by the CAE Recruitment team, or your contact details will be transferred to the airline." but I am afraid that I cannot get a chance to be invited for the online assessment. Does anyone have the same problem? Anybody who can give some advice?

On the other hand, I am considering doing an APS MCC/JOC through Simtech, it´s been a while since I do not practice a sim session and they provide an excellent training focused on the preparation for this type of assessments. Maybe by doing this course I will have more chances...

Wertytg
26th Feb 2020, 18:25
When did you apply?
did you do aps or mcc?
I've applied around 2 weeks ago more or less and I did MCC/JOC like you did

Luca93IT
26th Feb 2020, 22:06
iI can’t understand..... your avarage ATPL results?

BoeingLudo737
27th Feb 2020, 07:54
MisterAviator

So you want to work for ryanair and you go to Simtech? Have a look at other places who are running a mentored program

Kaillou
27th Feb 2020, 07:57
I recieved Lauda e-mail saying that i'm out, i applied CAE in November, i'm 37 and i have APS, no answer, i applied yesterday on Ryanair website but without uploading the UPRT beacause i haven't done it yet. No answer as well ...

Same here, APS MCC, 37 years old, 92% average ATPL results, ELP 6, applied in december, nothing since then. Re applied via Ryanair website, still nothing, not even a single email. I am wondering if UPRT has something to do with it as i still don't have mine ...

Jamesflyer1
27th Feb 2020, 08:26
Has anyone received a confirmation email from Ryanair after applying without UPRT ?

in my case I applied with UPRT and received but it clearly states that the applicant holds the UPRT certificate

TOBEK
27th Feb 2020, 08:45
Is someone attending to the assessment the next week and want to share a session in Upilot?

Victorpapagolf
27th Feb 2020, 11:45
So you want to work for ryanair and you go to Simtech? Have a look at other places who are running a mentored program
APS Where? Simtech?

Wertytg
27th Feb 2020, 15:30
iI can’t understand..... your avarage ATPL results?
over 90% and in less than 1 year

Augis1999
27th Feb 2020, 15:32
Has anyone received a confirmation email from Ryanair after applying without UPRT ?

in my case I applied with UPRT and received but it clearly states that the applicant holds the UPRT certificate
I've got email without UPRT confirming my application is received and under review

Golf Foxtrod
28th Feb 2020, 11:27
Hi guys, First post for me... ;)
Just a question: I just applied on RYR website, I uploaded all my documents, got the confirmation but can not see it when I come back in "My documents". Just to make sure it's normal and not to upload 2 times the same doc like they ask...
And I saw no where a required field to upload my UPRT, and you?

thanks

JuliusCaesar
28th Feb 2020, 22:09
Question: I received the "documents under review" mail from CAE om Tuesday, are there anybody on this thread that can tell me how long it takes for them to get back with an answer on whether or not I will get an online test invite?

Gianmarco Basta
29th Feb 2020, 13:47
Guys I’ve completed the online assessment yesterday with CAE Ryanair program. What should I expect now? An email or a call ?

How many days more or less?

Manny Man
1st Mar 2020, 08:28
If successful you will receive a call from CAE to confirm a date for your assessment.

It takes few hours to few days to received the call. I received mine within few hours.

Jamesflyer1
1st Mar 2020, 14:45
Guys I’ve completed the online assessment yesterday with CAE Ryanair program. What should I expect now? An email or a call ?

How many days more or less?

you should receive an email within 10 days if successful
within 14 days if not

could you please share what questions have you got on the video part

SmyPilot
1st Mar 2020, 17:20
Hi guys, so you are sure the UPRT is not compulsory in order to be called for an assessment and that only if you are successful you have to do it before the type rating??
Hello, well I passed the online assessment in last week, and got a phone call from CAE, they told me that you do not need to bring a UPRT certificate on the assessment day. Only if you pass the assessment, then you MUST have when you start your TR course.

Wertytg
2nd Mar 2020, 22:53
Guys, do you have all of possible documents uploaded? Or only these with mandatory asterisk?

as it said mandatory with asterisk

Jaygilly
3rd Mar 2020, 11:33
Has anyone been invited for a Ryanair interview and sim assessment that only has a mcc/joc. I have done the online assessment but still have heard anything.

Jamesflyer1
3rd Mar 2020, 12:08
that should be ok
when have you done the online test and applied ?

Jaygilly
3rd Mar 2020, 12:11
I done the online test Wednesday, but still haven't heard anything. I don't know if that's good news or bad news.

Golf Foxtrod
3rd Mar 2020, 15:43
Hi Jaygilly, can you tell us the questions you had to record facing webcam during the online assessment?
Thks mate and good luck for the outcome!

Reercar
4th Mar 2020, 09:38
This e-mail is not from CAE, just read your e-mail properly man.
I never heard about AFA what's that ? !!!

Kaillou
4th Mar 2020, 09:52
Just received a mail from CAE basically explaining that they are closing the application system on their end and that i should create a profile directly on Ryanair website and re apply there.

737fl
4th Mar 2020, 11:47
I also got the email from CAE to say basically start a new profile with Ryanair. Anybody get a response from them without UPRT?

Jaygilly
4th Mar 2020, 11:51
I done a online assessment last week through the CAE and still have not heard anything. Just wondering what will happen with my application.

Jamesflyer1
4th Mar 2020, 11:52
I also got the email from CAE to say basically start a new profile with Ryanair. Anybody get a response from them without UPRT?

when did you apply on CAE?
I applied with UPRT still nothing

Jaygilly
4th Mar 2020, 12:06
I applied in December, done a online assessment last week but still haven't heard anything.

Wertytg
4th Mar 2020, 12:12
Applied on CAE two weeks ago, done the online assessment last week, but nothing yet, is there any way to see your performance on the cut-e test ?

737fl
4th Mar 2020, 12:39
I applied with CAE around 2 weeks ago. Just got the email today about starting again direct with Ryanair.
Applied on Ryanair today and just now got a reply to say my application is being processed!

Jamesflyer1
4th Mar 2020, 12:39
Has anyone tried to reapply for the online assessment after failing once ?

Flyingsnowman
4th Mar 2020, 13:52
So I just received an e-mail from CEA that they have recently changed the applications system and this is now entirely managed by Airline Flight Academy LTD. We should reapply on ryanair website. Problem is that it seems like UPRT training is really mandatory (based on their requirements). Has anyone already tried to apply without UPRT and got positive response? Please note that i mean application via LTD not via CAE (it was possible to apply without UPRT via CAE). Flight schools in my country are not certified to provide UPRT training yet. They are waiting for approval.

Jaygilly
4th Mar 2020, 14:04
So what happens to the people that have done the online assessment through CAE?

Wertytg
4th Mar 2020, 14:37
As far as I know it's all good we're going to be the last ones from CAE, there were two options, they sent your application to ryan or they managed it (not anymore as its not possible)

somedayillfly
4th Mar 2020, 14:47
Did anybody do the new application through Ryanair's website? If so, could somebody confirm that if you have uploaded all documents, they aren't shown under 'My Documents'. At mine the page is like I haven't uploaded anything.

Thanks in advance!

Flyingsnowman
4th Mar 2020, 15:31
I confirm. I uploaded everything except UPRT and it does not show (exactly how you described it).
As long as i did not apply for cadet position I can peacefully wait till UPRT course is done and then add the final UPRT document to other documents which are already uploaded and apply, right?

Golf Foxtrod
5th Mar 2020, 08:51
I am wondering how to upload UPRT (on Ryr web site) since there is no field for that!
I have UPRT and I applied on Ryr website 3 days ago without the possibility to upload it (just mentioned on my CV)... And I confirm that documents aren’t shown in « my documents » after being uploaded.

Wertytg
5th Mar 2020, 13:00
I applied in December, done a online assessment last week but still haven't heard anything.
have you heard anything about your status?

Jaygilly
5th Mar 2020, 13:02
No nothing, how about you?

RYRCadetRecruitment
5th Mar 2020, 13:57
Dear All,

Just to avoid any confusion, we would like to inform you that from 20th December 2019, pilots who have never completed a Type Rating are required to hold an EASA approved certificate of satisfactory completion of Advanced Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (AUPRT) in accordance with FCL.745.A. You must have attended and passed the advanced UPRT course before being considered for a Cadet SIM assessment.

Best regards,

RYR Recruitment Team

Augis1999
5th Mar 2020, 14:36
So actually if I am TR on A320, UPRT is not mandatory for me?

737fl
5th Mar 2020, 15:33
Thanks for clearing that up!

Is anybody able to recommend a UPRT course?

Jamesflyer1
5th Mar 2020, 15:34
Hi,

could you confirm that once documents are uploaded they disappear from the page, that looks like nothing has been uploaded right after

regards

Wertytg
5th Mar 2020, 16:33
And for the ones that did the online assessment and don't have the AUPRT what will happen ? We will be in a holding until we have the AUPRT?

bulldog89
6th Mar 2020, 05:56
You need AUPRT prior to your first TR.

737fl
6th Mar 2020, 11:28
My documents are visible when I upload them to the page. They show up as uploaded above the upload button. I just checked there.

Wertytg
6th Mar 2020, 13:46
You need AUPRT prior to your first TR.
I know that, but I mean as I already did the online assessment what will happen

TOBEK
6th Mar 2020, 14:29
Hi guys.

I got the positive email the day after the assessment and I am on the TR course FR2002. If someone is in the same course feel free to contact me so I can add you to the WhatsApp group.

The interview has been the same since the origin of this thread so be calm, study and try to do your best.

For preparation I used ACE, this thread, latestpilotsjobs and I bought a 2 hours session in Upilot sim.

I strongly recommend him. It has been the best investment since I started my training. He prepares you very well, even before you arrive to Ireland!

I wish you all the best luck.

bulldog89
6th Mar 2020, 16:09
I guess if successful you'd be told to get AUPRT as soon as possible.
If I was you I'd complete it as fast as I can, which would mean going to the interview with the UPRT already done. When in doubt between two candidates it could be an advantage.

somedayillfly
6th Mar 2020, 17:05
My documents are visible when I upload them to the page. They show up as uploaded above the upload button. I just checked there.

Looks like they just changed it. Mine are visible now as well.

Wertytg
7th Mar 2020, 16:05
I guess if successful you'd be told to get AUPRT as soon as possible.
If I was you I'd complete it as fast as I can, which would mean going to the interview with the UPRT already done. When in doubt between two candidates it could be an advantage.
Looking for a school that can offer it, but the are giveng me dates for late may... so that's not the best option so far

18WEST
9th Mar 2020, 13:31
Have done the online assessment recently via CAE, but am yet to hear back. How long have you guys waited before heading back recently?

N541
9th Mar 2020, 15:38
Hi guys,
Anyone get an online assessment for the Cut-e test from AFA. Cut-e is now asking for a Tr number which I didn't get by applying the new way on the RYR website, All I have got is a candidate ID, anyone, with insight?

Wertytg
9th Mar 2020, 21:00
Have done the online assessment recently via CAE, but am yet to hear back. How long have you guys waited before heading back recently?
When did you do it? I'm in the same situation for me it's been 1 week and nothign

Jaygilly
9th Mar 2020, 22:39
I done the online assessment through the CAE 2 weeks ago and still nothing.

Jamesflyer1
9th Mar 2020, 23:01
Hi guys,
Anyone get an online assessment for the Cut-e test from AFA. Cut-e is now asking for a Tr number which I didn't get by applying the new way on the RYR website, All I have got is a candidate ID, anyone, with insight?
Hello mate
have you tried with your AFA ID ?

by the way when did you apply through AFA please thank you

N541
9th Mar 2020, 23:46
Yeah the ryanair email said to use the candidate code but cut-e seemed to want the TR number but think that's a cae thing, they said they'd get back to me and look into it,

I applied on the 4th got the email this morning.
​​​

Jaygilly
10th Mar 2020, 12:52
Has anyone got any contact info for AFA that are doing the Ryanair recruitment. I done my online assessment through CAE and haven't heard anything. I have just spoke to the CAE and they told me we have nothing to do with Ryanair anymore. So I am just wanting to know if my results have been sent over to AFA.

Wertytg
10th Mar 2020, 13:04
In the same boat... hope they say something soon, but they sent everything to do the online assessment and then nothing...

Moreno_90
10th Mar 2020, 16:06
Hi everyone,
I've just received an email from a certain Rory Sullivan asking to register to the Cut-e online assessment for a fee of 55€ but nowhere in the message I could find for which Airline it is for.
I've sent an email back and they answered with the same mail but adding the line "Thank you very much for your application to the Airline Flight Academy B737 Type Rating Programme".
Could this be a potential scam? anyone has got any similar mail for the Ryanair cadet program?

Thanks a lot for your answer, I wouldn't want to waste 55€ into a scam...

RYRCadetRecruitment
11th Mar 2020, 08:55
Dear All,

AFA is our new training partner hence, it is not a scam.

For any info please check our Career page "Cadet Pilots"

Best regards.

PPRuNeUser0156
11th Mar 2020, 09:05
what is your current lead time from application to online assessment offer if all requirements are met?

thanks,

mikee9
11th Mar 2020, 09:41
you did your application via CAE or AFA ?

appfo09
11th Mar 2020, 09:59
Hi There,

I hold a current type rating, therefore I am not required to do an UPRT course. I have left the UPRT field empty on my application. Should I continue to leave this empty or should I upload a copy of my type rating to this field?
I am unsure as there is a note explaining that the same document should not be uploaded twice.

thanks in advance.

same here! Please advice.

PilotRoger
11th Mar 2020, 11:24
is the recruitment still on? or has been all frozen ?

honeybadger747
11th Mar 2020, 12:00
Dear All,

Best regards,

RYR Pilot Rec Team

Anyone knows if this account is legit? Has it been verified or something?

PPRuNeUser0156
11th Mar 2020, 14:27
Wouldn’t be surprised if they have frozen recruitment and any type ratings coming later this month/next month being cancelled.

mikee9
11th Mar 2020, 15:36
Did you apply via cae or afa ??

Moreno_90
11th Mar 2020, 15:42
Good afternoon everyone,

After confirmation from RYR recruitment team I'd like to proceed to the online assessment but when I go to the Ryanair career website to log-in and get my candidate ID the process is not wokring.
I insert my email and PWD but i get redirected to a page that says that i need to be logged in to proceed.

The details are correct and I already tried to reset my PWD.

Anyone in the same situation?

Thanks.

N541
11th Mar 2020, 18:59
Hi There,

I hold a current type rating, therefore I am not required to do an UPRT course. I have left the UPRT field empty on my application. Should I continue to leave this empty or should I upload a copy of my type rating to this field?
I am unsure as there is a note explaining that the same document should not be uploaded twice.

thanks in advance.

I didn't upload it and got the online assessment just leave it blank, You don't need proof of UPRT until the assessment according to my fto

Jaygilly
12th Mar 2020, 01:17
Dear All,

Best regards,

RYR Pilot Rec Team

RYR recruitment team
Can you confirm that the people that applied through CAE and done the online assessment have had there details sent over to Ryanairs recruitment team.

18WEST
12th Mar 2020, 14:58
Does anyone have any contact details for AFA to hand or been contacted by them at all?

Pal33
12th Mar 2020, 22:09
Hi Moreno,

when did you apply? Thanks