PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40

Ju...
10th May 2019, 13:25
Hi, I am assigned to CAE1908. Introduction course from 15th July in EMA and type rating course from 14th August in AMS.

Hi, I’m assigned to CAE1908 as well ! Congrats guy !

Pertoni
13th May 2019, 08:45
Hey guys!
Question for who did the online video interview. We MUST record with the webcam or is possible to upload a video? Just because my webcam quality is horrible! Would be better to use another device
Thanks a lot

GomuGomuPilot
13th May 2019, 09:17
Hey guys!
Question for who did the online video interview. We MUST record with the webcam or is possible to upload a video? Just because my webcam quality is horrible! Would be better to use another device
Thanks a lot
it has to be webcam. You can't upload a video. Its also time vased so you get 20 or 15 sec to prepare and 60 seconds to answer.

Pinuz89
13th May 2019, 09:32
Hey guys!
Thanks a lot
You can eventually use another device like ipad / smartphone. But I suggest to take something with a pretty wide screen.

Pertoni
13th May 2019, 13:14
Citationcj2 I got the link for assessment today. Maybe they are slowing down a bit for summer... No idea really

hiandrew
13th May 2019, 16:43
Has anyone of you been called for a 2nd attempt on the online assessment?

yes me, how can i help you?

magic91
13th May 2019, 19:24
I got the link for assessment today. Maybe they are slowing down a bit for summer... No idea really

Pertoni Ciao,when did you apply?

appfo09
13th May 2019, 20:16
Guys, Girls does anyone of you knows some tricks about how I can get a bloody answer from Ryanair? I am patiently waiting for 2 years now. Any emails, contacts to share anyone? I need to talk to them and ask them why I am not receiving any reply. At least a confirmation email or something. All of you seem to have received the emails for the online assessment and me still nothing yet. Please be so kind and share their contact emails or anything that I can get in touch with them.

Thank you fellows!

IFLYyouBREATH
14th May 2019, 07:46
Guys, Girls does anyone of you knows some tricks about how I can get a bloody answer from Ryanair? I am patiently waiting for 2 years now. Any emails, contacts to share anyone? I need to talk to them and ask them why I am not receiving any reply. At least a confirmation email or something. All of you seem to have received the emails for the online assessment and me still nothing yet. Please be so kind and share their contact emails or anything that I can get in touch with them.

Thank you fellows!
Applied in February and still nothing... Maybe due to my fails at theory...

gAndrej
14th May 2019, 09:28
Hi guys,

Do you know for assessment, do "ALL REFERENCES MUST BE MANUALLY SIGNED BY THE REFEREE!". Does that mean that they can write a letter, sign it, scan it then send you so you can print the document? Or you need to print a recommendation letter and then your referee to sign it manually(like actually manually)? Because that may not be possible for everyone because people do training all over the world and your instructor or employee etc. may be too far from you? It will suck if you get to assessment spend all the money to be sent home just because of this ****. Did anybody else have problems with paperwork? Thank :)

ddaveid
14th May 2019, 09:38
Hi guys,

Do you know for assessment, do "ALL REFERENCES MUST BE MANUALLY SIGNED BY THE REFEREE!". Does that mean that they can write a letter, sign it, scan it then send you so you can print the document? Or you need to print a recommendation letter and then your referee to sign it manually(like actually manually)? Because that may not be possible for everyone because people do training all over the world and your instructor or employee etc. may be too far from you? It will suck if you get to assessment spend all the money to be sent home just because of this ****. Did anybody else have problems with paperwork? Thank :)
Hi,
all my references have been written in "Word", printed and then manually signed by referee. Then I scanned them and make o copy. For the assessment I brought both, the original document and a copy (in black/white colours). Ryanair collected only the copies.

gAndrej
14th May 2019, 09:55
Thank you for your quick reply. Does anybody have a different story?

Akum
15th May 2019, 06:05
About online assesment,my feedback.
I applied on May 7,on next day I got invitation for online assesment,I took 2 days for some training,to refresh ATPL knowledge.After that I did online assesment.
What I can tell,I did not have any time to train games before assesment,so I did them very poorly.30 ATPL question were easy,video questions: 1-Why Ryanair,2-Good and bad things in your training.3-Your future plans as Ryanair pilot.
Like I said,I was 100% sure that I failed online assesment,because I did games very badly.
3 days after assesment,I recieved email,that I should wait for phone call.
So,guys dont waste much time on this games,I think,main % maker is ATPL questions and video interview.Good luck!

BoeingLudo737
15th May 2019, 07:43
All Directy Entry Recruitment has stopped by now (FO and Cpt's too). Due to the Max being grounded and not expected to be in service any earlier than late summer.. (that's being optimistic) most likely end of the year 2019. Cadet recruitment slowing down too as there's much less departures than 2018 &2017. Focus is more into keep the crew, rather than just recruit more.

Also there has been a few busts recently: Primera, Germania.. and some airlines like Flybe and NAS barely making it.

On the career page they still have some jobs up, so I am not sure you are correct in saying they are not hiring FOs. They are still hiring Cadets a few friends of mine recently got a call.

batmax
15th May 2019, 09:06
I am not sure if this question has been already asked before but is there any practice software for the online assessment test ?

FoxtrotGolfFoxtrot
15th May 2019, 10:35
I Guys I saw there is another website providing tools to study for the on line assesmente "JOBTESTPREP" did anyone used it ? Does it Worth it?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

MisterAviator
16th May 2019, 10:07
Hi everybody! I hope you are all doing well!
I would like if someone could refresh me the questions about the online assessment, what type of questions do they ask and what can you say about... I know I must be relaxed and calm but just for my knowledge, if somebody could explain about it, I would be very grateful. Have a nice day.

konacevi
16th May 2019, 14:12
Hi, I’m assigned to CAE1908 as well ! Congrats guy !

Hi guys I'm also to CAE 1908!!

Pertoni
17th May 2019, 09:42
Just passed the online assessment and waiting for the call.
For the ATPL... Guys, I was completely lost. If I'm lucky I scored 40%. So don't panic really about ATPL. What I really prepared for is speaking in front of a camera. I was dressed with suit and tie. And I was well prepared also for the games.

Ryanairrecruitment
17th May 2019, 10:48
I said that they stopped hiring FO's but for Direct Entry (some DE might get through still but not many DEFO), they still hiring cadets but as I wrote in previous post it has been slowing down now. When the MAX gets back on service they will start hiring on big numbers again.

Cadet recruitment is certainly not slowing down and direct entry FO recruitment is open, we have front loaded our recruitment for summer 19 and recruited over 400 captains in the last 18 months as a result of airline bankruptcies etc, we also have very low attrition due to new t's and c's, local contracts and little hiring elsewhere. Not sure where you are getting your info from but this has absolutely nothing to do with aircraft deliveries. We will be hiring 1000 cadets over the next 18 months to keep up with growth/ command upgrades as we go from 455 aircraft this summer to 480 aircraft next year. Guys, if in doubt, please feel free to ask any questions so that you are not given misleading information...

Pertoni
17th May 2019, 13:45
Someone 04/06 in Dublin?
Send a private message in case!

Good luck to all :ok:

KT1988
17th May 2019, 17:42
This is more a terms and conditions question but do you get asked in the interview whether you wish to be employed or self employed contractor or is it first asked if you pass the assessment? Because I wondered if you can be self employed and bonded or do you need to pay the whole type rating in case you wish to be self employed?

I do also wonder if it is possible to go from employed to self employed if you change bases, because for example in nations where you have some strange Ireland schemes its maybe not so beneficial to be self employed (I do not know its very complicated and touches national law of Ireland + the national law of the nation where you will be based) but getting a base in Poland with the Ryan Air Sun Polish self employment model it is very beneficial and give a lot more netto salary without any problems with the tax law. Because I believe even when passing the assessment its not like you can choose a base for example in Poland so I wonder what would happen if someone gets a random base and based upon this chooses to be employed and then bid for a base change to Poland and wish to be self employed instead after getting the base and what happens with the type rating cost etc. or is it even possible to do it like this?

Does anyone know anything about it and when in case is the proper moment to ask Ryanair about this (just not to make it the main subject at the interview because maybe the interviewers will not like it that the main subject is the base&employment and not flying) or do you get asked about it during the interview?

KT1988
17th May 2019, 22:44
@marotti84: Oh ok so now every cadet have to be employed no chance for contract? And you have to work in some foreign base until you are experienced enough to get Ryan Air Sun? Because from what I heard all Ryanair operations from Poland are Ryan Air Sun. So its like no more bases in Poland with Ryanair until you got experience ? Experienced FO is like 1500 hours flying for Ryanair (almost 2 years if they still give the possibility of 900 flying hours per year)? Do you need another assessment then or is it just base change to Ryan Air Sun or Buzz as it will be called?

PS. Here it looks that they also accept cadets there is even a payscale per blockhour from cadet to Captain if https://www.pilotjobsnetwork.com/jobs/Ryanair_Sun are giving the real info. I just get confused I believed cadets could also apply for base in Poland and get it before they are 1500 hrs+ experienced. But maybe I got something wrong. Capt base 164,5€/SBH before tax FO top 83,5€/SBH before tax (1500 hrs+) FO base 78,5€/SBH before tax (500-1500hrs) SO top 63,5€/SBH before tax (below 500hrs) SO base 43,5€/SBH before tax (cadet). If it is as I understand per block hour then Ryanair have absolutely superb terms and conditions for self employed pilots in Poland, but I still wonder if cadets can apply for that or first when you are 1500 hrs+ at Ryanair.

Ryanairrecruitment
20th May 2019, 09:54
for Ryanair Sun (Buzz) it is the same Ryanair application as normal. after your training contract has finished, you could be offered a Ryanair Sun base, ie in Poland.

206Fan
21st May 2019, 00:04
So who's currently going through this program?

https://afta.ie/mentorship-ryanair/

yrabat02
21st May 2019, 12:15
anyone interested in going to Simtech Dublin 737-800 on the 03rd of June? PM me if interested. Thanks

Donatelo
27th May 2019, 11:47
Hi

A question regarding for the demand for Flight school report.

I've did my CPL in one ATO and than the IR in a second ATO.

I have a flight school report with recommendation from the second ATO.

I've asked the ATO in which I did the CPL to write me a flight school report, they wanted 50 EUR for that but already 5 months passed and no report. Everytime they say "we will complete it soon" (or don't answer at all). I talked to the school marketing manager and to the flight examiner with which I passed the CPL skill test, even them couldn't yet make the Head of Training find few minutes of his time to write the report...

Do you think I can still apply to Ryanair with the ATPL theory certificate (average 94 all first pass), and the flight school report from the IR and MCC? Or without flight school report for CPL I will be automatically rejected?

Thanks,

Pinuz89
27th May 2019, 12:07
Hi

A question regarding for the demand for Flight school report.

I've did my CPL in one ATO and than the IR in a second ATO.

I have a flight school report with recommendation from the second ATO.

I've asked the ATO in which I did the CPL to write me a flight school report, they wanted 50 EUR for that but already 5 months passed and no report. Everytime they say "we will complete it soon" (or don't answer at all). I talked to the school marketing manager and to the flight examiner with which I passed the CPL skill test, even them couldn't yet make the Head of Training find few minutes of his time to write the report...

Do you think I can still apply to Ryanair with the ATPL theory certificate (average 94 all first pass), and the flight school report from the IR and MCC? Or without flight school report for CPL I will be automatically rejected?

Thanks,

I had the same situation and I pushed the previous ATO to send me the report.
I think you can try to apply even with the latest report, even if having both is the best thing.

Donatelo
27th May 2019, 12:13
I had the same situation and I pushed the previous ATO to send me the report.
I think you can try to apply even with the latest report, even if having both is the best thing.

I'm pushing.. Even the flight examiner is trying to help me (I have the skill test report with good remarks :) ), but what can I do more? Time is going and I need to think on the worst case scenario...

Pal33
27th May 2019, 12:16
I'm pushing.. Even the flight examiner is trying to help me (I have the skill test report with good remarks :) ), but what can I do more? Time is going and I need to think on the worst case scenario...

submit your application. They will let you know if it doesnt suffice. Happened to me, they emailed me asking to make changes to my report and let them know when I have updated the document on the CAE portal. You can also attach a supporting document to your IR report stating the reason why you are unable to supply your CPL report.

Donatelo
27th May 2019, 12:22
submit your application. They will let you know if it doesnt suffice. Happened to me, they emailed me asking to make changes to my report and let them know when I have updated the document on the CAE portal. You can also attach a supporting document to your IR report stating the reason why you are unable to supply your CPL report.

I send you PM :) Thanks :)

todisflying
28th May 2019, 01:27
are they still calling for cadets?

Nesttor77
28th May 2019, 07:44
Yes, they are.

magic91
28th May 2019, 08:54
Applied more than one month ago and still no answer(cadet..)

todisflying
28th May 2019, 19:45
Applied more than one month ago and still no answer(cadet..)

it seems that they are not hiring as before so

AlexFinelli
31st May 2019, 12:58
Hi guys, I would like to have an advice from you all.

I’ve heard that the Ryanair recruitment process is slowing down.
Is that true? Should we wait a bit more before to send our application?
A reply would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance!

ddaveid
31st May 2019, 23:04
My friend sent application via CAE website this week and next day he was invited for online assessment.

AlexFinelli
1st Jun 2019, 00:51
My friend sent application via CAE website this week and next day he was invited for online assessment.

Thanks a lot ddaveid for your reply!
I am absolutely sure that they’re going to call you but I am not pretty sure what’s going on there in Dublin. :)
Anyway if you have some news about the pre-assessment online result of your friend, we’re here!
Thanks again.
All the best

Pertoni
1st Jun 2019, 08:49
Also me, when I applied the email for the online assessment arrived almost immediately. Is really strange, I wonder which are the criteria!

ddaveid
1st Jun 2019, 21:41
Thanks a lot ddaveid for your reply!
I am absolutely sure that they’re going to call you but I am not pretty sure what’s going on there in Dublin. :)
Anyway if you have some news about the pre-assessment online result of your friend, we’re here!
Thanks again.
All the best

I have already been successful a month ago. I am going to start my type rating on 14th August in Amsterdam.
So if there is somebody starting type rating on the same day like me and would like to share same accommodation and reduce cost of the living let me know. Write me a message.

tomuchwork
2nd Jun 2019, 09:45
As far as I know bases are VERY well filled, ESPECIALLY with FO(SO). I have seen very often up to 3(!!) stby in a 5 day block in their rosters.

For skippers it is a bit different - IMHO we are just at the "ok" level(RYR may beg to differ). If I am lucky I have one, with a lottery style of luck 2 stby in a 5 day block. Which makes it easy to cover any holiday/sick leave for the company. But I would not call it overstaffed on Captains side. Still doing close to 100 hours in May, don't know how you would call that.

Internal com(as well broadcasted to applicants) tells there will be no more DEC recruitment(which is a pity, because this guys bring the so important experience into the company, a "internal" breed captain has not really that much clue what is going) is suspended until further notice. Maybe 2020, but I guess they will go for DEFO in worst case, rest will be covered by Cadets as it is much cheaper for them and due to lack of experience they will, most likely, stay much longer with Ryanair as no other airline (especially with the next economic downturn around the corner) is willing to hire "green" pilots.

Keep the cadet applications going in, they will reply eventually. BUT - do not forget - MAX is grounded, so there are of course no new aircraft joining the fleet right now(no new pilots required), the MAX is expected to fly EARLIEST in August(I personally doubt it that it will fly so soon), meaning that ideally there are just 2 months left for high season, after that it will be reducing of the fleet for the winter(adverts already for winter part time/unpaid leave winter 2019/20).

Realisticly I do not see a very huge requirement EVEN for cadets at the moment. Maximum to grant internal upgrades(former cadet to Captain which requires another cadet to take his place), but again, if the base is already overly full it might be that they need no replacement for an upgrader. Even upgrades itself seem not necessary at the moment, but I think RYR prefers to have a stable pool of Captains in case the MAX flies earlier or if there is a sudden "exodus"(as it happened already in the past) of experienced skippers. Always a good idea to have some spare Captains....

Jeff6978
4th Jun 2019, 14:37
Hello all,

How long does it take for you guys who succeed in the online assessment to get the results? Still a week I am waiting the answer!

Akum
4th Jun 2019, 16:07
This forum helped me a lot to get job at Ryanair,so I will leave my feedback.
May 6,I sent application.
May 7,got invitation for online assessment.
May 10,I did online assessment
May 13,got positive email.
May 14,got call from CAE.
May 28, interview+sim.

We started at 08:00 at Ryanair head office in Dublin.
1.Briefing about interview,sim.
2.We got divided in 4 pairs,737 MCc+non 737 MCC.
3.I was last to go for interview and sim,we waited almost 8 hours.
4.Interview questions.Why so many retakes at ATPL Theory (I got 5 retakes in total),What is thunderstorm,what is cold front,why thunderstorm is dangerous to aircraft,started to ask questions about my old aircrafts,c152,c172,c182,pa28,asked about difference between carb and injection,do we need to use carb heat today(it was +14 outside),at what alt we can expect freezing level,explain how hydraulic system works.HR questions,why Ryanair,why decided become a pilot,why not AirBaltic(my local airline),why Sky4u(MCC course),why not APS MCC,tell about my training, asked me,do I have any questions.
5.Sim, departure from liverpule SID, runway 27, after SID,climb,turns,decent, intercept VOR,ATC call,severe thunderstorm at London, airport closed,dodar,we decided go back,nits,radar vectors,ILS approach.Same for second pilot.
From 8 guys,3 got job.
Few advice,don't don't APS MCC,we had 2 guys with it, both failed.
Don't stress at interview and sim, otherwise you not gona get possitive result.

Flyer1988
4th Jun 2019, 17:28
Thanks for the great info and help.

With regards to the Theoretical questions asked in the Interview is there a specific book or question manual someone can recommend to me so I can prepare well for the interview?

I completed my ATPL's almost 2 years ago so my knowledge is rusty to say the least.

ddaveid
4th Jun 2019, 17:31
I can recommend book "Ace the Technical Pilot Interview".

flyingaa
4th Jun 2019, 19:46
Hello!

Anybody starting introductionweek of TTR on June 10th?

Would like to get in contact with other people in the group!

ionut92
4th Jun 2019, 20:58
Anyone here starting intro week 8th July in East Midlands?

Larpa3Q
5th Jun 2019, 17:34
I can recommend book "Ace the Technical Pilot Interview".
Worst book ever.
I found a serious mistake in the first question and dumped it directly to the trash

Flyer1988
5th Jun 2019, 18:49
Worst book ever.
I found a serious mistake in the first question and dumped it directly to the trash

What would you recommend to prepare for the Technical side of the interview if not the Ace Pilot book

Larpa3Q
5th Jun 2019, 19:26
What would you recommend to prepare for the Technical side of the interview if not the Ace Pilot book

This forum. All the answers you need are here.
The Ace is good for reference if you are aware that answers can be mistaken, but I think it is too long and you would be losing time. It is a a good recap of the ATPL nevertheless.

Banana Joe
5th Jun 2019, 20:29
ACE is the book to read, definitely, but at the assessment keep your questions simple.

Oscar748
7th Jun 2019, 13:06
Hello,

I did apply on Tuesday (4th of June). The next day I received an email saying "Your Application is under review"! But still no invitation for the online assessment...
-Is it normal? (I recently reed that it was more or less 24h)!
-When should I assume that I'm not suitable for the airline?

Thanks,

Oscar748

yrabat02
10th Jun 2019, 13:25
Good afternoon,
Anyone starting the TR in Amsterdam on the 05th of September?
Looking for people to share a house with.

thanks !

Akum
10th Jun 2019, 19:50
Good afternoon,
Anyone starting the TR in Amsterdam on the 05th of September?
Looking for people to share a house with.

thanks !
Send me PM.

Eskere777
11th Jun 2019, 12:10
Someone FR1909?
Let's rock it!

Frankie738
11th Jun 2019, 14:35
Hey guys. I was reading through this thread and saw some old posts about ATPL requirements - only one failed attempt and 88% average score. What is the situation like nowadays?

ddaveid
12th Jun 2019, 06:10
Hey guys. I was reading through this thread and saw some old posts about ATPL requirements - only one failed attempt and 88% average score. What is the situation like nowadays?

You should be OK. I have also failed one subject and my averages result was 91%. That day in Dublin, there was one student pilot who failed multiple times and he was also invited to Dublin.

Jeff6978
12th Jun 2019, 09:54
Hello,
anyone sat the online test 2 weeks ago? I am still waiting the result!

Alberto.K
12th Jun 2019, 10:19
Hi guys i've just got the link for the online test, does anyone know how ti works?
any suggestion how to make it?

thanks a lot

uppa2
13th Jun 2019, 18:05
Anyone in occ 1906?

magic91
14th Jun 2019, 07:55
For the people who took the online test recently, which questions have you been asked during the video interview?

thanks!!

Galaxy32
18th Jun 2019, 17:42
Hey,

Anyone here going on course 1908 in Amsterdam?

​​​​​

ddaveid
19th Jun 2019, 05:49
Hey,

Anyone here going on course 1908 in Amsterdam?

​​​​​

Yes. I will be there.

ionut92
19th Jun 2019, 08:00
Anyone going on course 1908 in East Midlands?

Galaxy32
19th Jun 2019, 12:52
Yes. I will be there.
Cool. Sims in Amsterdam? Accommodation plans?

Galaxy32
19th Jun 2019, 12:53
Anyone going on course 1908 in East Midlands?
July 15th then

ionut92
19th Jun 2019, 12:58
July 15th then
intro week 8th of July and TR 31st..

ddaveid
19th Jun 2019, 16:37
Cool. Sims in Amsterdam? Accommodation plans?

Yes, sim in Amsterdam. And I dont have accommodation yet, still looking. If you would like to share house or anything I am intersted.

Mammagoose
19th Jun 2019, 19:37
I have 5 fails at the ATPL’s. Do you think it Will be a problem?

Banana Joe
19th Jun 2019, 23:27
No, it won't.

paul_v1
20th Jun 2019, 14:41
Is ryan air still taking cadets lie before or they decreased the income of new pilots?

banditb6
20th Jun 2019, 15:15
Does anyone have any information on likely bases for cadets? Such as those that are undermanned and if it's possible to get the base you want once you are in?

BoeingLudo737
20th Jun 2019, 16:55
Is ryan air still taking cadets lie before or they decreased the income of new pilots?

Seen ads on Linkedin, they are still hiring Cadets

boogiebeam
21st Jun 2019, 12:42
FR1909 here as well. Any Group existing already? Sent me PM

=========================

Until you have a posting history you don't have access to private messaging and adding urls.

AND95
22nd Jun 2019, 14:26
Anyone on course CAE1909?

Akum
22nd Jun 2019, 17:45
Anyone on course CAE1909?
Im there,maybe some of you can create facebook group?

boogiebeam
22nd Jun 2019, 22:00
I created one: CAE 1909 AMS

Galaxy32
23rd Jun 2019, 12:25
Yes, sim in Amsterdam. And I dont have accommodation yet, still looking. If you would like to share house or anything I am intersted.

Have you looked at places?

doc1406
23rd Jun 2019, 16:48
Hey guys, is there no other way to join as non type rated F/O except as Cadet? E.g. like wizzair as experienced non type rated positions? I've got close to 3000h total with over 1000h Pic time on light jet/ turboprob and 500 sic hours on an widebody airbus. I had a look on their career page for quite some time but the only thing I saw was either direct entry cpt or fast track for non type rated guys, for which I didn't qualify due to their >2000h requirement on heavy jet. Thanks!

Hawker400
23rd Jun 2019, 19:37
Hey guys, is there no other way to join as non type rated F/O except as Cadet? E.g. like wizzair as experienced non type rated positions? I've got close to 3000h total with over 1000h Pic time on light jet/ turboprob and 500 sic hours on an widebody airbus. I had a look on their career page for quite some time but the only thing I saw was either direct entry cpt or fast track for non type rated guys, for which I didn't qualify due to their >2000h requirement on heavy jet. Thanks!
https://www.pprune.org/terms-endearment/597527-joining-ryanair-23.html#post10491043

anto125
24th Jun 2019, 03:15
Hi guys, I'll be in Dublin on july the 12, if somebody will be there as well feel free to PM me
would be nice not to be completely alone

pilotjoe1991
24th Jun 2019, 08:01
Hi everyone, I applied at Ryanair on June 4th, but still haven't got any answers (other than 'your application is under review'). What does this mean? I've heard they are contacting candidates only a few days after applying

LilPiloty
24th Jun 2019, 08:06
How long on average did it take for someone to do the online assessment to get a reply on the outcome? It's been two weeks now for myself.

Thanks

bereyb
24th Jun 2019, 11:38
Hi guys

Can someone tell me what to expect on the online assessment for Ryanair?

yrabat02
24th Jun 2019, 13:51
Good afternoon, How can I access this group? Louis

Alberto.K
24th Jun 2019, 14:17
Hi guys, anyone for assessment tomorrow?

RD1912
24th Jun 2019, 14:56
Hi guys, Anyone on course CAE1910 starting 11th september in AMS ?

Olivier1988
24th Jun 2019, 16:27
Hi guys

Can someone tell me what to expect on the online assessment for Ryanair?

Seriously, doesn’t anybody look further than the last post in this thread?? All the questions regarding the time it takes for Ryanair to reply and what to expect are answered several 100 times.

I wish you the best of luck if this is the the amount of effort you’re willing to put in to this😅

davinci1
26th Jun 2019, 13:14
Hey guys,
Are there any technical questions on the online assessment for Ryanair? I was searching on this forum and I only found some HR questions. I just want to confirm.

anto125
27th Jun 2019, 04:49
Yes some atpl stuff, 30 questions in 10 mins.
nothing too bad, no complex calculations, but almost all subjects in my case.

davinci1
27th Jun 2019, 07:31
Yes some atpl stuff, 30 questions in 10 mins.
nothing too bad, no complex calculations, but almost all subjects in my case.
yes I know about ATPL part. I mean are there any technical questions during recorded interview? Or just hr?

xlarrasnow
27th Jun 2019, 17:51
Hi,

I did my online assesment on Friday June 21st, on Monday June 24th I recive the email from CAE with the confirmation that my application may now proceed to the next step. It's been 4 day waiting for the phone call. I hear that msot people get the call within first 2 days after reciving the email. Is this normal? Anyone has the same problem?

Thanks a lot and good luck everybody.

IFLYyouBREATH
27th Jun 2019, 20:20
Just received a PRO from them... Didn't do any test... Applied in February.. Ryanair was my top priority...

castrocfb
29th Jun 2019, 08:46
After doing Cut-E Assessment, someone knows how long it takes for an answer?

CptPaulRoberts
30th Jun 2019, 17:16
Hey,

Anyone here on the FR1907 course starting 8th July in EMA? Is there a facebook group?

Cheers

——

Yes. I’ll be joining FR1907. Staying at TL for intro week then will see about an AirBnb for TR.

Paul

CptPaulRoberts
30th Jun 2019, 18:59
Anyone here starting Type on the 8th of July(intro week) in EMA FR1907?

Yup. Start Monday 8 July, EMA. 👍🏼
CptPaulRoberts

anto125
1st Jul 2019, 05:14
yes I know about ATPL part. I mean are there any technical questions during recorded interview? Or just hr?

I've heard of some guys being asked about the electrical system of the last plan e they flew with, appareantly it's more to assess your english rather than your technical knowledge.
Of course if you explain in proper english that the flap retracting system is feeded with direct current from a windmill situated in Rotterdam that delivers energy to your aircraft via bluetooth technology, that's not good.
And also if you're native english, they may focus more on the technical side. But still, no atpl questions there.

asmith474
2nd Jul 2019, 12:52
Does anyone know if ryanair prefers the irish license over other EASA states. I'm currently doing my training in Poland and can either finish with an irish or polish license. I'm thinking of converting to polish authority due to how unresponsive the IAA is

ionut92
2nd Jul 2019, 13:06
Does anyone know if ryanair prefers the irish license over other EASA states. I'm currently doing my training in Poland and can either finish with an irish or polish license. I'm thinking of converting to polish authority due to how unresponsive the IAA is

You will have to convert to irish anyways if you get the job.

Akum
3rd Jul 2019, 11:14
I was doing CPL and IR in different schools,and it took 4 months to get report from them.I know how it feels...
About ATPL resutlts,they need offical document with CAA signs and stapm,not from webstite.

asmith474
3rd Jul 2019, 11:42
I did my CPL/MEIR in Poland. If you can do it with the IAA, do it. Much better. At least if you have an issue you can call them and they speak english. Not necessary the case with the Polish CAA. I am now in the process of transferring my licence to the Irish CAA, if I knew, I would've done it straight away.

can i do my skill tests under the IAA while in Poland? I'm also doing my training there

Hawker400
4th Jul 2019, 09:12
can i do my skill tests under the IAA while in Poland? I'm also doing my training there

Let your training coordinator know. Shouldn't be an issue but they must do some work before you complete training in case you don't want a Polish license at the end. I had a guy get a UK one and another a Belgium license at my ATO, I assume Irish would be simple as well.

Akum
4th Jul 2019, 09:18
Wow!! I didn't know there was such document (atpl's)... How can I get them? Is there an online form or should I just give'm a call.
I don't know how you should do it in your CAA,but in Latvian CAA,I just gave them a call and after 1 week,they did it.

Oscar748
6th Jul 2019, 08:44
Anyone in FR1910 (introduction starting in EMA the 19th of August 2019)?

AB84
6th Jul 2019, 16:09
Hiya, I did Cut-E assessment on thurs 25th of June and still been waiting to hear from them.
Is it taking long time to you too?

polskiland
7th Jul 2019, 10:14
Anyone has any idea how they get on with low averages on the ATPL theory?

wilco121decimal5
7th Jul 2019, 14:24
Hello Ladies and Gents!

I was wondering if any of you guys have attended an assessment day in Dublin recently, I'm looking for some recent feedback!

Many thanks :)

AB84
8th Jul 2019, 07:45
After doing Cut-E Assessment, someone knows how long it takes for an answer?
I did my cut-e online assessment on June 27th and haven't heard anything from them yet.
Have you got any news?

wilco121decimal5
8th Jul 2019, 09:16
Hello xlarrasnow! I tried to contact you as I'm also waiting for the call...

If you empty you inbox I will send you a text.

Cheers!

========================
Until you have a posting history you don't have access to private messaging and adding urls.

SaintEx31
11th Jul 2019, 06:19
Anyone in FR1910 (introduction starting in EMA the 19th of August 2019)?

I'm in too in EMA!
FB group created under "FR1910 EMA"
Good luck to everyone!

Rocket61
12th Jul 2019, 18:25
Does anyone from the inside know anything about recruitment ? I heard they are overstaffed for this winter (of around 300 pilots) and that they are already offering unpaid leave for volonteers for next winter season... Will they still hire co-pilots ?

Akum
13th Jul 2019, 05:25
Does anyone from the inside know anything about recruitment ? I heard they are overstaffed for this winter (of around 300 pilots) and that they are already offering unpaid leave for volonteers for next winter season... Will they still hire co-pilots ?
Try to send new application on CAE website and you will see that you can't. Looks Ike they stopped recruitment.

Grav
13th Jul 2019, 11:59
Try to send new application on CAE website and you will see that you can't. Looks Ike they stopped recruitment.

If i am not wrong they always told that if you wanted to re-apply you had to use the same profile used for the first attempt.Maybe this is the reason you can't.

Akum
13th Jul 2019, 12:58
https://careers.ryanair.com/cadets/
push apply button and will show you error 404,page not found. I just checked it again.

Grav
13th Jul 2019, 13:38
I did not understood that you were talking about that page, i thought you meant the pages where you had to upload all the documents. I owe you some apologies. I tried too and got the same error.

Rocket61
13th Jul 2019, 14:43
Yes but you can find it directly on the CAE website by entering "ryanair" on their own browser and itis still there

Rocket61
13th Jul 2019, 14:59
Only the link has changed, might be CAE who moved the page and Ryanair didn't update

James Ken McIntosh
13th Jul 2019, 20:09
They are still recruiting

the CAE site is down, you get the same page error for Flydubai,volotea not just RYR

Oscar748
14th Jul 2019, 10:45
Hi SaintEx31

Please check your inbox,
Also I can't find any Facebook group for FR1910...
Cheers,

Oscar

===============================

flyerflyer1
14th Jul 2019, 20:25
Yeah this is true, I also hear that recruitment is stopping fairly soon or maybe already.

Rocket61
15th Jul 2019, 14:41
Anyone still waiting for e-mail/call after online assessement ?

anto125
16th Jul 2019, 03:06
As most of you helped me sharing your experience I'll try to do the same..
sent application around the 20th of June
Assessment online within 10 days
2 days after got invitation for the 12 of july

Went to Upilot for 3 hours preparation, haven't flown since basic MCC no joc in January.
Absolutely suggested, good tips and not too expensive. Be award that there are trim problems on the joke. I flew like a fish and got worried, perfectly fine at Ryanair. The feedback system in the yoke is basically not working.

Technical interview:
Why swept wings, vortex generators, wingtip stall, engine on my twin, fuel contamimation, stab trim, orographic clouds, lenticular clouds, BR and FG in metars, carb icing temp range, bypass engines.
HR:
Questions regarding previous jobs, likes/dislikes regarding my school, challenging situations in previous jobs, what I would bring to the company, type rating starting preferences.
Questions

Assessors are friendly and easygoing, be precise and not too long in answers, go straight to the point and you'll prevent getting stuck where you don't want to be. Take your time to answer and correct yourself if you do some mistakes, it will be fine.
I believe it lasted 20-25 min

SIM
East midlands plates, sid then vectors, manouvers, climbs, descents + turns, 45° turns, display position on chart, emergency (medical), troubleshoot with your F/O, Dodar, nits, decided to head back (don't do it straight away, discuss it with tour partner), holding entry (just asked) vectored for ILS 27. PF went good then as PM basically same things. My partner just went around when visual at 100 feet because of glide at full deflection, and instructor said it was a good approach. No reasons to do that at that altitude, ripositioned us at Fix and let him go for another round.

Just be comunicative and act like you would do in reality. Don't get too stressed (easy to say afterwards...) but you don't need to panic.
If you're not native english speaking, just keep it simple and be confident.

From friday got positive answer today after there days, both me and my partner got the job.
Walking two feets from the ground.

Best of luck to you guys!

fiducioso
18th Jul 2019, 08:38
Hello, In your opinion...is this a bad moment to apply for Ryanair? Several people told me that in the last 6 months, only 30% of candidates passed the interview.
thanks

Rocket61
18th Jul 2019, 13:20
It is always worth a try. It is true that the actual growth will be less important than expected due to the 737 Max. They are going to close some bases for the winter season, and offer unpaid leaves to some pilots. It is also very well known that even when they are not recruiting (or when they only need a few people) they still call a lot of cadets for selection.

Indeed, as they charge you quite a lot of money for the assessment, the selection process is almost costless for the airline (some even say they make money out of it but I have to say I don't know...) so they don't really care about asking people to come.

A few months ago the whole 36 or 38 cadets of the week have been adjourned.

Don't tell me the 38 were unfit for the job...

So it is up to you, some still managed to pass regarding previous message. If you have 1000e for plane tickets, assessment, hotel and maybe sim refresh, then it is highly recommended to give it a try

Grav
18th Jul 2019, 21:38
Fiducioso, don't worry, they are still recruiting, i had the interview two days ago and 5 out of 8 got the job, so the "pass rate" is very different for every group of cadets.

fiducioso
19th Jul 2019, 06:22
Maybe should I wait to apply until the 737 max start to arrive?

anto125
19th Jul 2019, 06:41
I wouldn't advice you to do so at all...if you're fit for them they would hire you
do you already have a job?

fiducioso
19th Jul 2019, 06:43
I wouldn't advice you to do so at all...if you're fit for them they would hire you
do you already have a job?

no..I don’t have a job

BoeingLudo737
19th Jul 2019, 07:52
It is always worth a try. It is true that the actual growth will be less important than expected due to the 737 Max. They are going to close some bases for the winter season, and offer unpaid leaves to some pilots. It is also very well known that even when they are not recruiting (or when they only need a few people) they still call a lot of cadets for selection.

Indeed, as they charge you quite a lot of money for the assessment, the selection process is almost costless for the airline (some even say they make money out of it but I have to say I don't know...) so they don't really care about asking people to come.

A few months ago the whole 36 or 38 cadets of the week have been adjourned.

Don't tell me the 38 were unfit for the job...

So it is up to you, some still managed to pass regarding previous message. If you have 1000e for plane tickets, assessment, hotel and maybe sim refresh, then it is highly recommended to give it a try

How would you even think they make any money with this?

Have you any idea how much instructors, SIM engineers hr staff and the SIM itself cost to run assessments?

Then you are basically saying that they fail people because they don't need them? Sorry but you are completely wrong.

You are obviously making things up about the week that 38 people didn't get through,

PPRuNeUser0156
19th Jul 2019, 08:19
Considering they are still hiring, why would they get rid of 38 students that they felt met the grade enough to bring them for interview?

This sounds like complete BS from someone who is clearly bitter about something.

Rocket61
19th Jul 2019, 09:27
How would you even think they make any money with this?

Have you any idea how much instructors, SIM engineers hr staff and the SIM itself cost to run assessments?

Then you are basically saying that they fail people because they don't need them? Sorry but you are completely wrong.

You are obviously making things up about the week that 38 people didn't get through,

Did you read my message properly ? I said "SOME PEOPLE" say they make money out of it, but "I DON'T KNOW" anything about it, and I do share your opinion, I really doubt they make anything out of it. I was saying that to inform our dear friend here asking questions that he may read (if he hasn't read it yet) things like that somewhere else, but I can't confirm.

About the week where they have all been adjourned, I can definitely confirm I'm not making this up. My mates at CAE who applied at that time all failed, and the rest of the cadets of the week did too. I can't confirm the exact number (34-36-38) but it was in that range, and believe me that is true.
To moderate my previous position, they may have all been a bunch of poorly-motivated pilot with lack of technical knowledge and terrible CRM skills, although I really doubt it but who knows, stress, bad day...
As RYR has its pilot application open all the year, there has to be some periods of the year where their needs are less important (which is totally normal), so they can be more selective, and that was all I was saying.

Javeee
21st Jul 2019, 10:22
It seems that now there's a pool list for next year Type Rating, that's pretty bad news ...

Does anyone know if they do interviews during August?

duncanidaho50
21st Jul 2019, 11:38
Hi guys,

I am thinking of applying to the Polish FO contract to try to avoid the 5k and from what I heard I can get out of there as soon as I get upgrade, which should be with in a year. (Out meaning go to another Ryanair base in southern Europe),
Any information on how this interview goes and what they ask vs. Cadet one? I guess it's not much different.
Also considering the point of going to Ryanair sun and then swapping bases, some people advise me about it cos I might get stuck. The best info I have right now, is that is not a stand-alone company and I will be able to start bidding for a y base+ with the command contract I should be able to move. Anyone that has a good understanding in the inside. What do you guys think?
Thanks

plane-driver
22nd Jul 2019, 11:59
Anyone else had email saying that although we were successful at interview our type ratings have been postponed till next year?

Grav
22nd Jul 2019, 23:03
Plane-driver, yes, some of the guys who were at the interview with me last week apparently are in the same situation, while others will start the TR earlier, in october.

fiducioso
23rd Jul 2019, 08:44
Should I wait to apply? Maybe when the max will start to arrive?

Serk10
23rd Jul 2019, 10:10

I was thinking the same. A friend of mine got that email as well saying that even though he was successful he will not get any training until next year.

pilotmike
23rd Jul 2019, 11:40

I wouldn't wait THAT long!

davinci1
24th Jul 2019, 22:15
Does anyone know something about cadet recruitment process? Do they still recruit cadets? What about APS MCC Ryanair Mentor Programme graduates? Is it true about pilot surplus?

polskiland
25th Jul 2019, 15:07
Does anyone know something about cadet recruitment process? Do they still recruit cadets? What about APS MCC Ryanair Mentor Programme graduates? Is it true about pilot surplus?

The pilot surplus is def true. With Boeing's news regarding the MAX today I think it certainly does not do any good. Time to look for something else than Ryanair is the hard truth

paul_v1
25th Jul 2019, 21:13
What's an alternative to Ryan Air then? Any decent ones out there?

fiducioso
26th Jul 2019, 08:49
What's an alternative to Ryan Air then? Any decent ones out there?

no decent alternative at all...
for this reason I prefer to wait..and apply only when the 737 max start to arrive..
too risky now..

anto125
26th Jul 2019, 09:14
for this reason I prefer to wait..and apply only when the 737 max start to arrive..
too risky now..

Still don't understand what you mean..
If you pass now you're in a pool..
If you apply in one year you will be behind all people doing assessments these months (if they go on).
And also waiting months to apply without working proves you do not really need a job.

And this Also being that optimistic considering you'll pass 100%.. I was not that confident when I applied..anyway everybody is free to do what he considers the best for himself, this is why this world is still cool. ;)

PilotRoger
26th Jul 2019, 11:28
fiducioso I don't think your logic makes too much sense

anto125 is right, i mean, if you apply now and pass, you will be the in pool, if you apply later and pass, you will be also in the pool, but behind of all who passed earlier.

My advice, apply , and keep applying for other airlines, so when the moment arrives you can be lucky enough to choose which offer you want to take.
I don't know about EZY, but in their website the FO application are not open. I know WZZ is hiring, but they also have a similar pool system now. Yeah, so seem the pilot surplus is a 2019's thing.

Officer Kite
26th Jul 2019, 12:19
too risky now..

What a ridiculous statement. There are plenty of airlines who will even pay for all of your expenses and type rating costs and give a great work environment and treat you like a human.

Ryanair is a brilliant start, but let's not lose sight of reality.

BoeingLudo737
26th Jul 2019, 13:14
You are a bit ridiculous as well aren't you?

Banana Joe
26th Jul 2019, 13:36
Is he? Saying Ryanair is the only way is quite a ridiculous and self-inflicting statement. For a starter, go on career.aero and you'll see there are 2 or 3 airlines currently recruiting and German is not required. They offer an equally good start to someone's career.

You don't need to offend people who have a different opinion.

Officer Kite
26th Jul 2019, 13:52
Is he? Saying Ryanair is the only way is quite a ridiculous and self-inflicting statement. For a starter, go on career.aero and you'll see there are 2 or 3 airlines currently recruiting and German is not required. They offer an equally good start to someone's career.

You don't need to offend people who have a different opinion.

Indeed. Not even on aero, there are plenty of operators out there for example, loganair, stobart, flybe, aer lingus, thomas cook ... many airlines who hire you, some cover all the type rating and some cover all the expenses too. Shop around, there are tons of opportunities.

polskiland
26th Jul 2019, 16:29

Your parents must've given you birth onboard a Ryanair aircraft, there is plenty of other ''Everything covered'' oppertunities out there

SID PLATE
26th Jul 2019, 17:56

Anyone who suggests this, and at the same time, describes their location as "world' ... really ought to have a look in the mirror ...

scai_pailot
29th Jul 2019, 13:23
Hi guys!

Any news about the recruiting process? I applied two weeks ago and my application is under review.
I had some information from a pilot working for Ryanair. It has several pilots in excess and it is asking to its pilot not to fly because there is not need!
It seems that Ryanair recruiting process is in a stalled condition.

Has someone been invited for the online assessment in these days?

polskiland
29th Jul 2019, 13:42
Hi guys!

Any news about the recruiting process? I applied two weeks ago and my application is under review.
I had some information from a pilot working for Ryanair. It has several pilots in excess and it is asking to its pilot not to fly because there is not need!
It seems that Ryanair recruiting process is in a stalled condition.

Has someone been invited for the online assessment in these days?

Shall we take the big or small spoon to feed you? The information is literally on the previous page of the topic

paul_v1
29th Jul 2019, 13:56
Shall we take the big or small spoon to feed you? The information is literally on the previous page of the topic

Thats why he asked if there are any news 4 days later. I dont think that your attitude helps much.

B77F
29th Jul 2019, 14:08
Has anyone been applying last week?

Wondrex
30th Jul 2019, 07:51
Wouldn't apply in an airline stating there are in excess of pilots...

PilotRoger
30th Jul 2019, 14:32
Bad new guys, it seems things were worst that we thought.
MOL announced about base closures and some layoffs for winter ops. More details will come in August directly to the base managers.

fiducioso
30th Jul 2019, 18:55
I have just heard the CEO's speech...I’m fu**d...game over ...:(

fiducioso
30th Jul 2019, 19:00
https://youtu.be/wW7ZoF_iWs8

Officer Kite
30th Jul 2019, 23:42

Why? Do you have shares in Ryanair? :rolleyes:

Please, you are an independent pilot and the market is full of opportunities. Many with a far better contract too.

Banana Joe
31st Jul 2019, 01:01
You're self-inflicting lots of issues if you rely only on Ryanair. They are not the only option.

davinci1
31st Jul 2019, 05:49
Why? Do you have shares in Ryanair? :rolleyes:

Please, you are an independent pilot and the market is full of opportunities. Many with a far better contract too.
Any example of airline for low hour pilot with a far better contact that Ryanair?

PPRuNeUser0156
31st Jul 2019, 08:24
Ryanair have always been very pragmatic in the way they operate.

Personally this seems more like it’s fuelled by Brexit. I can see things working out with the Max later this year and Brexit being resolved and then they will find themselves short of pilots again as demand will start going back up.

The UK Economy has been in a bit of limbo as everyone is nervous. Once resolved it will be like the property market was a few years ago where it made up for all of the lost time.

BoeingLudo737
31st Jul 2019, 08:25
Ryanair have always been very pragmatic in the way they operate.

Personally this seems more like it’s fuelled by Brexit. I can see things working out with the Max later this year and Brexit being resolved and then they will find themselves short of pilots again as demand will start going back up.

The UK Economy has been in a bit of limbo as everyone is nervous. Once resolved it will be like the property market was a few years ago where it made up for all of the lost time.

Finally a sensible analysis!

thisishomebrand
31st Jul 2019, 10:07
CAE continue to advertise the Ryanair course on Facebook, which is quite surprising given the reported training delays and MOL announcement

SquawkID
31st Jul 2019, 15:49
Hello everyone.

my Application went very smooth.

Applied June 15th.
Cut-e June 21st.
Phone Call June 26th.
Assessment July 16th.
Course start sept 30th on FR 1913.

Some Guys were successful in the assessment and have to wait until early January for their course to start.

I would not panic about the latest news. Ryanair still made more 270 million € in the second quarter and i think the mess about Brexit and the Max will be sorted by the end of the year and Ryanair will still need Pilots. I could imagine, that RYR is trying to dismiss the McGinley-Pilots first, as it is easier than to get rid of Ryanair-contract-Pilots. As long as they keep inviting people, i would apply. If you might have to wait a little after a successful assessment, but they will need Pilots again soon.
I think FlyingGreek has put it well. Other Airlines suffer from smaller win margins aswell and other LCC had it even worse...

So, who else is in FR 1913 starting September 30th? There are 4 Guys from my Assessment Group, Anyone else?

Pirrex
1st Aug 2019, 08:05
Hello everyone.

Applied June 15th.
Cut-e June 21st.
Phone Call June 26th.
Assessment July 16th.

Some Guys were successful in the assessment and have to wait until early January for their course to start.

I would not panic about the latest news. Ryanair still made more 270 million € in the second quarter and i think the mess about Brexit and the Max will be sorted by the end of the year and Ryanair will still need Pilots. I could imagine, that RYR is trying to dismiss the McGinley-Pilots first, as it is easier than to get rid of Ryanair-contract-Pilots. As long as they keep inviting people, i would apply. If you might have to wait a little after a successful assessment, but they will need Pilots again soon.
I think FlyingGreek has put it well. Other Airlines suffer from smaller win margins aswell and other LCC had it even worse...

So, who else is in FR 1913 starting September 30th? There are 4 Guys from my Assessment Group, Anyone else?

There is no reason why they would want to get rid of contractor FOs because they are cheaper to the company than employees and doesn't cost them a dime to just have them just flying less, so why would they let a future captain go, when it's free to keep them?

Stop panicking, nobody will get laid off. Recruitment will go on, although in smaller numbers until there is certainty about the MAXes.

SquawkID
1st Aug 2019, 08:16
There is no reason why they would want to get rid of contractor FOs because they are cheaper to the company than employees and doesn't cost them a dime to just have them just flying less, so why would they let a future captain go, when it's free to keep them?

Stop panicking, nobody will get laid off. Recruitment will go on, although in smaller numbers until there is certainty about the MAXes.

As is i said "i could imagine" and i don't know a thing, everyone in here is just having thoughts and by the Words of MOL, there will be people loosing their jobs. I dont know who are going to be the unlucky ones, but it looks like there will be some. I dont Panic and even suggested not to.

Officer Kite
1st Aug 2019, 10:57
Any example of airline for low hour pilot with a far better contact that Ryanair?

Just off the top of my head, Flybe, Thomas Cook, Level, Loganair, Eurowings, Aer Lingus, Stobart. All these will cover all of your type rating costs and many will cover all your expenses too, some may even throw in a company id! Jet2 also to be included if you don't mind spending a year doing other work first, still a great opportunity to get airborne with a company who will take care of you.

Some of these hire all year round and some don't, but they have all hired in the very recent future and will hire again soon or are doing so as we speak.

OldDreamer
1st Aug 2019, 11:39
Has anyone who applied in July got an online assessment? I applied at the very beginning of the month and nothing so far (only got the email Application Under Review)... I suspect they either didn't really like my CV or they really got their selection process to a hold.

Wondrex
1st Aug 2019, 12:36
Flybe, Loganair??? You got a young cadet out of flight school who has the opportunity to fly 800 hours a year on a 737 around Europe for a couple of years before joining a Flag Carrier and you would propose him/her to fly an ERJ-135 for 300 hours a year around Scotland ?

Officer Kite
1st Aug 2019, 13:29
Flybe, Loganair??? You got a young cadet out of flight school who has the opportunity to fly 800 hours a year on a 737 around Europe for a couple of years before joining a Flag Carrier and you would propose him/her to fly an ERJ-135 for 300 hours a year around Scotland ?

300hrs? You got your facts mixed up mate. And what is wrong with Flybe and the other options? Do you have any idea of how many ex flybe guys are now in BA? ... you are treated as a human there at least and your ceo doesn't come out calling you an overpaid bus driver whilst telling the world how he is going to fire up to 500 of you in the coming months, whilst still hiring you. If you enjoy paying through the nose to be a company pawn then good luck, but as for ryr being the only gig in town that can advance your career onto a flag carrier, well you need to get out more from that insulated existence because it doesn't match reality. The year is 2019, not 2009.

kfitz100
1st Aug 2019, 14:38
300hrs? You got your facts mixed up mate. And what is wrong with Flybe and the other options? Do you have any idea of how many ex flybe guys are now in BA? ... you are treated as a human there at least and your ceo doesn't come out calling you an overpaid bus driver whilst telling the world how he is going to fire up to 500 of you in the coming months, whilst still hiring you. If you enjoy paying through the nose to be a company pawn then good luck, but as for ryr being the only gig in town that can advance your career onto a flag carrier, well you need to get out more from that insulated existence because it doesn't match reality. The year is 2019, not 2009.

Sensible answer :D

Honeyman5123
1st Aug 2019, 16:30
Pardon me for getting into the conversation but as a newly CPL pilot with his license in hand isnt Flybe having financial difficulties at the moment?

Pirrex
1st Aug 2019, 17:04
As is i said "i could imagine" and i don't know a thing, everyone in here is just having thoughts and by the Words of MOL, there will be people loosing their jobs. I dont know who are going to be the unlucky ones, but it looks like there will be some. I dont Panic and even suggested not to.

I didn't refer to you when i said not to panic, just people here in general. You're obviously well off with your new job, congrats on that! It's really not that bad place to be, as those rejected by Ryanair makes people think!
Every single year they scare people with layoffs, last year it was downsizing in Dublin, to move people over to Poland. Not a very cool thing to threaten with, but I'm willing to bet my job on that not a single person will get fired.

James Ken McIntosh
1st Aug 2019, 18:12

Actually more then that and yes they do also fly to the continent as well

ERJ not a bad A/C

Flying to unique Airfields, developing your multi crew skills with a company that’s expanding not a bad position to be in!

T/R payed for with a bond.

Still a lot of companies out there looking for Pilots who pay very well and treat you well!

However the Selection process is a lot more difficult then RYR

Such as the Lufthansa DLR

Mollymawks for SunExpress, CargoLux etc

Also, the BQ by interpersonal

Word of advice - Be humble, not everyone wants the same thing you want.

SquawkID
2nd Aug 2019, 09:05
Bad news. All Course, that havent yet started (i think 1909 is the first), have been cancelled.

smthngdffrnt
2nd Aug 2019, 09:49
Bad attitude mate, bad attitude.

To those looking for alternatives, in Poland LOT are actively recruiting, and so are Sprint Air (they are busy).

Confirmed, LOT is asking for a PBN certification just to apply. This an endless story of payments... to get a job.

OldDreamer
2nd Aug 2019, 10:13
Confirmed, LOT is asking for a PBN certification just to apply. This an endless story of payments... to get a job.

By PBN certification you mean the endorsement in you license under your Instrument Rating correct? I think it is mandatory now that All initials and revalidation's must include PBN.

LilPiloty
2nd Aug 2019, 10:49
Ryanair can blame Brexit and the MAX all they want, but it's not down massively to either of those. As we know Ryanair had people leaving up till a few years ago at a ridiculous rate hence why they have been recruiting like mad ever since. The IAA and IALPA mandated that they make a number of changes to pilot working conditions and pay. These changes of conditions mean people have stopped leaving, hence why they stopped applications for direct entry FO and Captains early this year. Now they have less aircraft for new pilots to go onto they don't need as many pilots. Simply put "supply and demand". Ryanair now don't need as many cadets so are delaying type rating courses (course 1909 for example). Will cadets promised with type rating courses actually get one in the new year? We simply don't know. I hope they do as friends of mine are part of those promised courses and they are some of the best new aviators I know.

In terms of the other recent posts. Loganair, is a really decent airline for a fresh CPL, MEP/IR student. The Embraer 135/145 is a hot ship and they do around 800 hours a year there. The pay is decent too at £31k for a new FO and a fully bonded 5 year type rating. The company is making a profit thanks to great work from their Managing Director Jonathan Hinkles. I believe they are getting rid of the Saab 340 and Saab 2000's soon and possibly replacing them with ATR's. "flying around Scotland"...yea sure mate. They fly all over the place and into some really interesting places. Also lots of Charter work for Football teams over the UK and Europe.

In terms of LOT, my experience of applying to them has been a complete joke. I attended their Careers day at Gatwick where only 7 people turned up!! After speaking to a member of their team who was very interested in my flight training in Poland and IR examiner (TRE LOT pilot) they asked for my CV and said that I should apply asap! I applied two days later and emailed the staff member I spoke to. The staff member said in front of everyone that it would only be two weeks from applying when I could expect a reply. I have not received anything since and it's been 4 months! I even tried to contact said staff member on Linkedin but they did not reply. My advice would be put an application in but don't expect anything to happen. Likewise with Air Serbia!

Have a look at SunExpress (Turkish contract), Eurowings, DHL, Flybe, Aegean, SkyExpress, EnterAir.

I firmly believe that the peak of the employment wave has passed and now, we as fresh new pilots are going into the older days of having to wait a year or two for the chance to sniff the inside of an interview room.

Good luck to everyone and keep the blue side up

RD1912
2nd Aug 2019, 11:03
Hi guys,
Maybe some of you heard about the bad news....
Ryanair cancelled all the TR starting from beginning of August. It's a very bad news ...
​​​​​They told us it's because of the max delivery problem...
we'll see what happens in the next few months...
I don't know if it's still possible to apply but I think it's not the best period to do it....
Cheers

Akum
2nd Aug 2019, 11:43
Terrible news, rynair just cancelled all type ratings in this year,I+13 guys from CAE1909 had type rating starting date at 05 August.But yesterday we received phone call that is not gona happen,we should wait for info, probably in next year something will happen,also after 6 months we should do another interview (free of charge).I personally quite my job, transferred license,bought plane tickets, accomodation,more than 1000 EUR wasted.

Banana Joe
2nd Aug 2019, 11:45
My current CAA don't even print one and I was invited in April.

Banana Joe
2nd Aug 2019, 11:46
Terrible news, rynair just cancelled all type ratings in this year,I+13 guys from CAE1909 had type rating starting date at 05 August.But yesterday we received phone call that is not gona happen,we should wait for info, probably in next year something will happen,also after 6 months we should do another interview (free of charge).I personally quite my job, transferred license,bought plane tickets, accomodation,more than 1000 EUR wasted.
Again, this is Ryanair as usual. It's stupid you have to do another interview, even if free of charge.

BoeingLudo737
2nd Aug 2019, 12:07
Again, this is Ryanair as usual. It's stupid you have to do another interview, even if free of charge.

So what does the expert recommend? My friend, who also got his Type Rating cancelled, said it's a reduced assessment so only SIM no interviews

Banana Joe
2nd Aug 2019, 12:09
So what does the expert recommend? My friend, who also got his Type Rating cancelled, said it's a reduced assessment so only SIM no interviews
Holding pool. And close the application until the holding pool is empty.

BoeingLudo737
2nd Aug 2019, 12:12
They are in holding pool but their assessment is valid for 6 months

BoeingLudo737
2nd Aug 2019, 12:16

It is terrible news and all the MAX operators are facing the same issues. Hope everything goes well for you in the future

Banana Joe
2nd Aug 2019, 12:35
They are in holding pool but their assessment is valid for 6 months
Which is stupid in my opinion. They passed the interview in the first place and you were going to train them anytime soon. They won't become "rotten" or become inadequate 6 months later. They're still capable guys that you can train. No need to interview them again.

BoeingLudo737
2nd Aug 2019, 12:56
Line Pilots get checked every 6 months so nothing "stupid" here

Banana Joe
2nd Aug 2019, 13:15
Except the fact that these are not line pilots. But to each their own.

B77F
2nd Aug 2019, 14:41
As a cadet, would you still apply or rather wait until the whole recruitment situation is clear?

Flyer1988
2nd Aug 2019, 15:40
Well this couldn't have come at a worse time, I'm enrolled to start the APS with a reputable school in October with Ryanair my first choice for various reasons.

Im now considering delaying the APS to perhaps December, timing is key I feel!

ollie135
2nd Aug 2019, 16:13
I was scheduled for FR1911, now in a hold pool. Brace yourselves, here comes the downturn. In the meantime Im going to have a beer and try to think of the good things in life. Good luck guys.

James Ken McIntosh
2nd Aug 2019, 17:42
What if the issue isn’t the max.

but RYR needing to change and modify the business model due to rising cost of labour

It sounds like a small blip then a downturn to be honest it will pass

i wouldn’t panic

anto125
2nd Aug 2019, 19:36
What if the issue isn’t the max.

Of course that's the MAIN reason...they're gonna have 38 planes less than expected next summer, assuming they will start to fly between sept and dec.
Add brexit in the middle and the pudding is served

davinci1
2nd Aug 2019, 20:48
Guys I don't know what to do. I'm starting APS MCC Ryanair Program in September but I haven't paid yet. Is it worth doing in that situation? Should I resign?

LilPiloty
2nd Aug 2019, 21:18
Guys I don't know what to do. I'm starting APS MCC Ryanair Program in September but I haven't paid yet. Is it worth doing in that situation? Should I resign?
I would ask to do a normal APS.

davinci1
2nd Aug 2019, 21:26
Unfortunately they offer only APS MCC Ryanair Program and alternatively normal MCC/JOC. Is it a problem for other airlines that I have graduated from Ryanair Program?

anto125
3rd Aug 2019, 06:28
I don't see the reason of doing an aps.
After all this investment in flying school, you spend 10k more to do 40+ hours in a plane type you are not sure you will fly. For ages people moved from the MEP to a type rating, and now for some reasons it seems necessary to do 40 hours flying a plane without knowing its systems properly, but pretending we are rated.
I did a normal MCC without joc and got a job.

polskiland
3rd Aug 2019, 09:45
Unfortunately they offer only APS MCC Ryanair Program and alternatively normal MCC/JOC. Is it a problem for other airlines that I have graduated from Ryanair Program?

Imagine you have a main chick and a side chick, imagine the main chick doesnt respond and the side chick knows she isnt responding and you decide to call the side chick instead. Ya reckon the side chick will be happy?

RomanK
3rd Aug 2019, 12:52
We will be hiring 1000 cadets over the next 18 months to keep up with growth/ command upgrades as we go from 455 aircraft this summer to 480 aircraft next year. Guys, if in doubt, please feel free to ask any questions so that you are not given misleading information...
Hello,

Would you be so kind to comment actual mess?

davinci1
3rd Aug 2019, 17:20
Cadet recruitment is certainly not slowing down and direct entry FO recruitment is open, we have front loaded our recruitment for summer 19 and recruited over 400 captains in the last 18 months as a result of airline bankruptcies etc, we also have very low attrition due to new t's and c's, local contracts and little hiring elsewhere. Not sure where you are getting your info from but this has absolutely nothing to do with aircraft deliveries. We will be hiring 1000 cadets over the next 18 months to keep up with growth/ command upgrades as we go from 455 aircraft this summer to 480 aircraft next year. Guys, if in doubt, please feel free to ask any questions so that you are not given misleading information...
Ryanair Recruitment how do you relate to this?

UAV689
4th Aug 2019, 10:14
People use your heads.

Ryr is still planning to grow an extra 50m plus pax per year.

still got 200 max extra coming.

Unions are balloting for increasing terms, and just like past years he comes out with the same drivel. Just like past memos from 2009 etc, all to scare people. It amazes me people believe it! You are supposed to be an intelligent pilot!

Banana Joe
4th Aug 2019, 10:50
Finally some common sense.

tevious
4th Aug 2019, 12:46
That's possible. Anyway we are at bottom of the wave for hiring simply because it's the season's peak for carriers...

We should wait until beginning of September to know what are the actions they make.

I believe that Ryr will continue to grow and hire a lot of pilots in the future, the question is when. We could experience reduced hiring for weeks or months, the situation can change quickly.

Anyway only trying Ryr is not a clever option, in the hiring peak some people still failed the assessment.
For now, enjoy the summer and be ready for September!

UAV689
4th Aug 2019, 17:15
J2 and qatar are actively targeting ryr pilots now.

They may regret their latest video...

Hawker400
5th Aug 2019, 10:01
I was at HQ just last week and half of us were successful at the assessment. I can say it was a very pleasant experience and I don't know where the interview began or ended because they were very good (both assessors and HR) at extracting your passion and knowledge. To be totally honest I had a very good time.

At all times, presentation and face to face interview, they were specific that we were only going to be called for next year courses. At no time this was hidden from us. I feel for the collegues that had type rating cancelled last minute but the companys growth plans are still solid and I don't doubt we will be getting a call back soon.

I could go on and on about exacts of the interview but it's been the same since 2017 in this thread. No changes.

OldDreamer
5th Aug 2019, 10:21
Has anyone been offered an online assessment in the past 30 days or so?

anto125
5th Aug 2019, 10:21
Good Hawker400, did they give you any more specific dates when it may be possible to start your type?
I guess you've not been requested yet to send any docs or start any hiring procedures.

paul_v1
5th Aug 2019, 11:09
I was at HQ just last week and half of us were successful at the assessment. I can say it was a very pleasant experience and I don't know where the interview began or ended because they were very good (both assessors and HR) at extracting your passion and knowledge. To be totally honest I had a very good time.

At all times, presentation and face to face interview, they were specific that we were only going to be called for next year courses. At no time this was hidden from us. I feel for the collegues that had type rating cancelled last minute but the companys growth plans are still solid and I don't doubt we will be getting a call back soon.

I could go on and on about exacts of the interview but it's been the same since 2017 in this thread. No changes.

congrats and thank you for the info! Did the say anything about having to pass again the assessment process if they get back at you after 6 months?

Hawker400
5th Aug 2019, 12:21
Good Hawker400, did they give you any more specific dates when it may be possible to start your type?
I guess you've not been requested yet to send any docs or start any hiring procedures.

During the presentation they already informed us that they were getting candidates for Jan 2020. As it stands. Hold pool, no documents requested, expected contact October/November for courses commencing 2020.

​​​​​

congrats and thank you for the info! Did the say anything about having to pass again the assessment process if they get back at you after 6 months?

Thanks. I wasn't aware that you need to prove proficiency every 6 months (obvious for line pilots, I'll digress for cadets) so I didn't ask. But I will say that I still believe the companys growth plan and if the proposed intake is still in the 600+ cadets sim time at HQ in Dublin is costly and very time consuming, time which will need to be spent in assessing new cadets. It's a weird necessity but I don't think the company likes this either. Especially on their dime. Simple economics.

tevious
6th Aug 2019, 12:52
If you look on CAE website, the program is now closed...

I hope it's only for the summer to avoid to have a lot of resumes in a waiting list, as MOL said in the video, look for end of August.

davinci1
6th Aug 2019, 15:06
I’m wondering what’s next for APS graduates who has already quailified to the course. Probably it’s over...

Banana Joe
6th Aug 2019, 21:03
You guys are being too tragic. Hang tight, you will see it's just a few weeks and then they'll start hiring again massively. The real issue is Brexit with BoJo being an unpredictable bomb I reckon, but it won't seal the end of recruitment. The MAX problem is of limited entity for Ryanair and that will also be over - I am confident. And Ryanair has always parked some aircraft in the winter season. And they would not be the only operator to do so.
For example, at the moment they are looking for NTR pilots for Ryanair Sun with minimum 500 hours on MPA aircraft and 700 hours TT. Only a few weeks ago, the requirement for this position was more than 2200 hours total time...

Be patient, and there are still a lot of opportunities out there.

gob11
8th Aug 2019, 15:12
Does anyone know whether Ryanair's sim assessment is flown with autopilot or not and whether it is raw data or not?

B77WPilot
9th Aug 2019, 09:52
I did it a couple of weeks ago, two days after sending my application. Yesterday I received an email saying that I passed the assessment but unfortunately ryanair is not performing more cadet interviews right now. when they got new dates for the HQ they'll contact me...

Mikescorpio
14th Aug 2019, 06:45
I did it a couple of weeks ago, two days after sending my application. Yesterday I received an email saying that I passed the assessment but unfortunately ryanair is not performing more cadet interviews right now. when they got new dates for the HQ they'll contact me...
You did the online assessment and paid for that? Because they send me today a email where you can read Ryanair is currently...
and honestly I don't want to pay money to do a test and then tell me that they are not hiring. Thanks

Mikescorpio
14th Aug 2019, 07:40
Hello everyone.

Applied June 15th.
Cut-e June 21st.
Phone Call June 26th.
Assessment July 16th.

Cut-e is the online assestment I guess? You pay for this and you pay for the personal interview? And then they cancelled all?

SquawkID
14th Aug 2019, 19:49
Cut-e is the online assestment I guess? You pay for this and you pay for the personal interview? And then they cancelled all?

Yes. Everyone that has passed, was asked if they would like to be out on a holding list. As soon as TR-Courses resume, they will get in touch with those on the list and allocate them accordingly.

B77F
14th Aug 2019, 21:28
Yes. Everyone that has passed, was asked if they would like to be out on a holding list. As soon as TR-Courses resume, they will get in touch with those on the list and allocate them accordingly.

Any idea on when they will get in touch with you?

SquawkID
15th Aug 2019, 08:26
Any idea on when they will get in touch with you?

They hope to have further information around october/November

Toro103r
15th Aug 2019, 19:03
Is it true that the pass rate in the assessment is only 45 to 50 percent as they stated themselves in a recent video?

Akum
16th Aug 2019, 07:53
Is it true that the pass rate in the assessment is only 45 to 50 percent as they stated themselves in a recent video?

Yes, usually they invite 8 guys and 3-4 get job.
​​​

Mikescorpio
18th Aug 2019, 12:20
Ryanair sent me an answer to my request. I imagine that the online evaluation will arrive shortly. Could you tell me what questions were asked in the online assessment? (Video questuins). Thank you

B77F
18th Aug 2019, 17:55
Ryanair sent me an answer to my request. I imagine that the online evaluation will arrive shortly. Could you tell me what questions were asked in the online assessment? (Video questuins). Thank you

When did you apply?

GomuGomuPilot
18th Aug 2019, 17:58
These were the questions I was asked!
What is you long term goal.
What did you like or dislike about your training.
What skills do you think pilot need the most?
These weren't the exact questions but similar.

Some people got asked what would you do if your Captain don't follow the SOP
and Explain the electrical system on your last flown aircraft.
Hope they helps.

Mikescorpio
18th Aug 2019, 18:14
5 days ago...

Javeee
19th Aug 2019, 07:50
I doubt they will give you the online interview got friends waiting for 1 month at the moment ...

mdt13
21st Aug 2019, 10:17
Guys, quick question.. Any pre-online assessment preparation pack? I was about to buy the one from LatestPilotJobs which also contained the fac-simile of the online aptitude test but I can't find it anymore.. Anyone have tried and can advice a similar one?

Banana Joe
21st Aug 2019, 10:37
It's still there, now it's called "Irish Low Cost Carrier Interview Preparation".

Hawker400
21st Aug 2019, 11:18
Guys, quick question.. Any pre-online assessment preparation pack? I was about to buy the one from LatestPilotJobs which also contained the fac-simile of the online aptitude test but I can't find it anymore.. Anyone have tried and can advice a similar one?

I can't comment on the quality of the material for preparating for the actual assessment day at HQ (this thread was more useful than anything). But for the cut-e I recommend using this pilotest website (links ain't working). Auto-translate it and look for the cut-e ones. They are even harder than the actual tests.

tevious
26th Aug 2019, 08:40
Pilotest is doing a great job with a global solution to prepare assessments with all the known tests (still in development), I really like what they do, not because they are Frenchs too :D, but because of the concept behind which implies that there is no cost to use it and it will remain free in the future too, they have another economical model.

They completely implemented the cut-E and it has now its own section, but the translation has not been done yet.
Look for the rules on some english websites and try to practice with pilotest after that. The results are given in % and you have a ranking system which give you your rank based on the users' statistics and perf, 1 is the lowest, 9 the best. It means that at class 1 you are with the 10% worst of the batch, at class 9 with the 10% best users.

You need to register but as I wrote, it's free, enjoy!

Concat: https://www. with pilotest.com/fr/selections/preparation-tests-en-ligne-CUT-E

zen krempie
28th Aug 2019, 17:51
Hey guys
Any B737 sim for preparation in STN?

eugend
20th Sep 2019, 18:51
Hello guys! Any news from Ryanair lately? They still perform cadet interviews?

Jamesflyer1
21st Sep 2019, 13:41
Hello
i don’t think so, they haven’t replied to many people lately

Citationcj2
21st Sep 2019, 20:27
Hello guys! Any news from Ryanair lately? They still perform cadet interviews?

You might find your answer in this article and their latest statement.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/transport-and-tourism/up-to-20-ryanair-pilots-based-in-dublin-airport-face-redundancy-1.4024202?mode=amp

davinci1
21st Sep 2019, 21:13
Any idea of when they will start assesments again?

mdt13
23rd Sep 2019, 07:52
Guys, for those who are preparing anyway for the assessment... how much do you score in the bloody monitoring test (cut-e test of the moving objects) cause I'm quite low and I am getting even more stupid with that thing!

Pilotenguy
27th Sep 2019, 16:02
RYR is sending a deal to switch to Lauda. Any news?? I hear it's really bad terms

Fewa
28th Sep 2019, 07:08
Meanwhile in the RYR headquarters...
"Why we don't start to increase the type rating price again, now that they are distracted? Let's say double it!"
True (sad) story, have a look on the CAE RYR TR page, it's 10k euros now, if I'm not mistaken.

theexpandingman
28th Sep 2019, 11:14
I see on the Ryanair recruitment page that the type rating upfront cost is now raised to €10,000 and the bond has dropped from 5 years to 4 years. Any thoughts on the logic of this move?

Hawker400
28th Sep 2019, 11:34
I see on the Ryanair recruitment page that the type rating upfront cost is now raised to €10,000 and the bond has dropped from 5 years to 4 years. Any thoughts on the logic of this move?

Supply and demand?
On the plus side I bet recruitment will open up soon.

Lauda isn't mandatory as I understand. Bond is less time too.

Banana Joe
28th Sep 2019, 12:46
It's a sign that, as predicted, recruitment is about to pick up again. If the MAX issue will also be sorted out everything will resume to normal ops in Europe, not just Ryanair.

FoxtrotGolfFoxtrot
28th Sep 2019, 16:55
I agree with Banana Joe

CharlieK1lo
16th Oct 2019, 11:08
Heard they started sending out invites for online assessment.
Anybody know if they recorded questions are still the same ?

Adam737
16th Oct 2019, 14:09
Hi guys, long time observer on this forum, 1st time poster. Recent fATPL graduate from an integrated school and desperate job seeker!

So I sent a speculative application to Ryanair a while ago and didn’t expect any reply considering I knew of people from my school that were offered jobs, paid the 5k bond (now 10k) and had it refunded and told not to expect a TR start date until the end of 2020!

However I received an email today from CAE inviting me to do an online assessment.

Firstly I was wondering if anyone had any credible info regarding them opening up their doors again? Are they speculatively opening up the process in anticipation for the 737 max coming back or are they actively hiring again?

Although positive news, I was just a little confused as I thought they had masses of people in the pipeline as well as threatening redundancies.

On a side note, does anyone have any tips on what to expect and how to prepare for the online assessment? Feel free to direct me to another thread if I’ve missed it.

thanks

Runway37
16th Oct 2019, 15:04
I also got the email through this morning. You have to pay the €55 fee up-front. Email states it takes around 1hr 45mins to complete. "There are competency modules, technical questions, and a video interview."

OldDreamer
16th Oct 2019, 15:42
I also got the email through this morning. You have to pay the €55 fee up-front. Email states it takes around 1hr 45mins to complete. "There are competency modules, technical questions, and a video interview."

When did you apply? I applied in early July, when the scheme was still 5k, I wonder whether I need to apply again to be considered

Banana Joe
16th Oct 2019, 16:07
This is great news, hopefully a good sign for the whole industry and the MAX.

Runway37
16th Oct 2019, 16:21
When did you apply? I applied in early July, when the scheme was still 5k, I wonder whether I need to apply again to be considered

I'm a VA graduate which I assume takes priority being a Ryanair mentored scheme. I applied in early August.