View Full Version : Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]

A320251N
18th Feb 2023, 15:47
Sent you a PM Saffa_pilot

Askari1981
20th Feb 2023, 02:34
Hi Guys

I completed my interview on 13 Jan in Dubai for NTR-FO. I haven't heard anything since. Any one with a similar experience or an idea why no word.

I am staying positive as it is not a "No" yet.

FIGJAMX
21st Feb 2023, 09:05
Askari1981 sent you a PM. Thanks

jass_gr
25th Feb 2023, 05:02
Hey guys,

Anyone for Type Rated FO position, invited for Sim in April ?

Smarino75
25th Feb 2023, 07:43
Hi guys

Anyone in pool TR DEC have got a date to starting?

I’m here since august 22.

Any update?

Cherrs!

A320251N
25th Feb 2023, 15:06
Hi guys

Any update?

Cherrs!

Sent you a PM

mandalorio
25th Feb 2023, 15:19
Hi guys

Any update?

Cherrs!

Same situation here. Waiting since August

Any information would help.

Cheers.

featherededge
26th Feb 2023, 02:30
Sent you a PM
I am also curious about this. Would you mind providing a public answer?

Smarino75
26th Feb 2023, 09:40
I am also curious about this. Would you mind providing a public answer?

Last information that I have they are focus on F/Os to upgrade and hiring more F/Os.

FMCspeed
26th Feb 2023, 09:57
Hello folks.
Anyone who has done the MS Teams interview between 20-25 FEB has received any positive or negative feedback? can tell me via DM.​​

Egyptianpilot
26th Feb 2023, 22:19
Hello folks.
Anyone who has done the MS Teams interview between 20-25 FEB has received any positive or negative feedback? can tell me via DM.​​

Can you please give me heads up on the ms teams interview thank you

A320251N
28th Feb 2023, 18:21
Does anyone know if our assessments will expire after 12 months?

Smarino75
28th Feb 2023, 18:32
Does anyone knows if our assessments will expire after 12 months?

HR told me that is valid to 12 months from the assessment date however FZ will re-evaluate this requirement if delays in training dates are long.

A320251N
28th Feb 2023, 18:38
HR told me that is valid to 12 months from the assessment date however FZ will re-evaluate this requirement if delays in training dates are long.

Thank you, my friend...

F2L
1st Mar 2023, 09:52
Same situation here. Waiting since August

Any information would help.

Cheers.

DECs are not in the plans for the time being, Focus on in house upgrades. Eventually they might call the DECs in the holding pool little by little. New assessments for DECs not in the plans. But everything changes really fast.

JBY
3rd Mar 2023, 16:24
Hi all, I am 2 days short of the 3 week feedback from flydubai after completing the interview with Hirevue.
Is this normal? Is it a bad sign? What should I expect from now on?
NTR-FO.

Egyptianpilot
4th Mar 2023, 09:06
Any heads up for the ms interview please

Askari1981
12th Mar 2023, 03:59
Hi all

I did my assessment in Dubai early Jan 2023.

Doc assessed my BMI to be high(32), I completed a CVD risk assessment after which the doc was happy and recommended me to FlyDubai. I was then asked by HR to first complete a full GCAA Class 1 medical, which I did and sent off to them. I was told that I would receive my feedback soon. Still waiting.

I can'tsee how they would make you go through all of that and then say no...... maybe I am wrong.

Anyone else with the same experience?

What was your outcome?

Anyone with insights into this?

Shrike200
12th Mar 2023, 12:45
Hi all

I did my assessment in Dubai early Jan 2023.

Doc assessed my BMI to be high(32), I completed a CVD risk assessment after which the doc was happy and recommended me to FlyDubai. I was then asked by HR to first complete a full GCAA Class 1 medical, which I did and sent off to them. I was told that I would receive my feedback soon. Still waiting.

I can'tsee how they would make you go through all of that and then say no...... maybe I am wrong.

Anyone else with the same experience?

What was your outcome?

Anyone with insights into this?

I don't want to be negative, just a reality check: They can absolutely make you go through all of that, and then say no.

That's not to say they won't still say yes, hopefully that is the case. But I personally know several people who applied, had a few hoops to jump through, and were ultimately rejected after some time. My impression of FZ hiring process is that your 'file' passes from desk to desk and must get approval from everywhere before it passes upwards at the end, where you can still ultimately be rejected for any reason.

tl:dr - it isn't a yes until it's a yes. The amount of time taken is irrelevant. Dis maar hoe dinge gaan daar bo.

My sincerest good luck and hopes for your success.

Askari1981
13th Mar 2023, 04:33
I don't want to be negative, just a reality check: They can absolutely make you go through all of that, and then say no. That's not to say they won't still say yes, hopefully that is the case. But I personally know several people who applied, had a few hoops to jump through, and were ultimately rejected after some time. My impression of FZ hiring process is that your 'file' passes from desk to desk and must get approval from everywhere before it passes upwards at the end, where you can still ultimately be rejected for any reason. tl:dr - it isn't a yes until it's a yes. The amount of time taken is irrelevant. Dis maar hoe dinge gaan daar bo. My sincerest good luck and hopes for your success. ​​​​​​​Ja nee, ek kom agter dis n ander menataliteit! I will keep positive on this front and hope for the best but I am under no illusions that it is only really a yes once you arrive at the office on your start date, aviation promises right🤷‍♂️​​​​​​​

FIGJAMX
17th Mar 2023, 10:39
Hi guys,

just wondering whether Flydubai have any restrictions on time away from aircraft for NTR guys. If so, how long? And is it a hard restriction or has it got to do with some restrictions set by the UAE govt.

Latestormer
21st Mar 2023, 18:12
Hi guys,

just wondering whether Flydubai have any restrictions on time away from aircraft for NTR guys. If so, how long? And is it a hard restriction or has it got to do with some restrictions set by the UAE govt.

That's a non-sense requirement, like all the other ones around. Having 15.000h does not mean anything. The fact that you have been away for 2 years, also does not mean anything. I've heard that they are not hiring if your last landing was more than 2 years ago from the joining date, however.

Solo101
23rd Mar 2023, 15:43
Hello
Does anybody know whats going on with the NTR holding pool. I was notified December 2022 that I am successful but havent heard anything again and I dont get replies on my mails. Thanks

A320251N
23rd Mar 2023, 20:00
Capt or FO?

Solo101
24th Mar 2023, 09:42
Capt or FO?

FO NTR thanks

737a
24th Mar 2023, 10:22
How long does it take them after the completion of the assessment in Dubai to reply with a pass or fail email? TR F/O

A320251N
24th Mar 2023, 15:07
FO NTR thanks

I know a FO who recently joined the company as NTR... Most of his classmates are NTR as well.

Eventually they will call you, as they're searching for more FO's. If you're an experienced FO I believe your chances are greater.

I don't work for the company, I'm in the holding pool as a NTR DEC, but have a few friends there.

Askari1981
2nd Apr 2023, 05:02
Hey Guys and Gals

Did my Dubai assessment in January. Got news recently that I am now doing laps in the pool.

I would like to hear from others who are swimming. How long, etc.

Keep you chins up everyone

737a
2nd Apr 2023, 18:56
How long does it take them to respond to a TR FO after the completion of the assessment. If anyone has an idea?

up_north
14th Apr 2023, 15:45
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone at the company could explain rostering. Pardon my ignorance, I flew regionals and now at ULCC on the 737. At both companies I flew 85 hours per month (sometimes up to 100) but still got my 12 GDOs. I’m not understanding how pilots are only getting 8 days off per month given that many of the destinations are 3+ hrs from DXB and are turns. Can someone explain or share a sample roster?

MoreDaysOffPlease
16th Apr 2023, 20:57
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone at the company could explain rostering. Pardon my ignorance, I flew regionals and now at ULCC on the 737. At both companies I flew 85 hours per month (sometimes up to 100) but still got my 12 GDOs. I’m not understanding how pilots are only getting 8 days off per month given that many of the destinations are 3+ hrs from DXB and are turns. Can someone explain or share a sample roster?

Simple…night flying. Fly Monday night and land Tuesday morning. Fly Wednesday night and land Thursday Morning. Fly Friday night and land Saturday morning. That’s almost an entire week without a day off. Only done 3 flights.

There are long periods between duties. For example, you get home at 9am on a Tuesday then don’t sign on until 8pm on a Wednesday. That’s 35 hours free of duties. However you sleep until the afternoon on the Tuesday then have to plan sleep mid afternoon for your duty on Wednesday.

Some months if your roster has a lot of flying the wrong side of the clock you might only do 65 hours. However you might only end up with 8-9 rostered days off where you get 2 nights in a row in your bed, and a full day off where you don’t need plan some sort of sleep at an odd time of day.

All that said it’s not that bad. With the rotational bidding system, 3 or even 4 rosters out of 5 you can build a pretty decent roster and avoid a lot of the ‘deep’ nights that bring you home after 5am.

up_north
17th Apr 2023, 14:34
Got it, thanks for clarifying. Looks like ME has a lot of very early morning flights where most NA airports have restrictions for flights coming and going at those times. I guess that 's the nature of the beast down there. Right now I'm working mostly 7am to 7pm sometimes starting noon and going to 1am max.

up_north
18th Apr 2023, 15:09
One more question, how many full weekends are pilots typically seeing per bid?

captain.weird
20th Apr 2023, 22:43
Has FZ ever done fasttrack or rapid command, any idea?

A320251N
21st Apr 2023, 18:52
I don't think so...

Also, there's a pool of TR and NTR DEC, so, I think it's not very likely this is going to happen soon.

MoreDaysOffPlease
21st Apr 2023, 21:54
Has FZ ever done fasttrack or rapid command, any idea?

I’d say there is no need for rapid command, in the short/medium term anyway.

There is already a healthy pool of experienced F/Os eligible or soon to be eligible for command. Also a large number of 6 year+ FOs who joined as Second Officers who are nearing command eligibility. I would imagine there won’t be a shortage of Command applications over the next couple of years.

Add to that the new Boeing delivery delays for the MAX and there will be a back log of command upgrades if anything.

If you joined today you’re probably looking at 3 years to the left seat of everything goes well. Which is still pretty quick considering the network flydubai has and the challenges associated with some of the destinations. I doubt they’d lower the ‘length of service’ requirements for those reasons.

Jakub_738
2nd May 2023, 10:59
Does anyone know what a FZ roster looks like?

turbulence_fl360
3rd May 2023, 07:18
Does anyone know what a FZ roster looks like?
A mix of flight duties and days off every month with addional training duties and annual leave on some months.

Desertboki
3rd May 2023, 11:20
Boeing’s issues seem to help flydubai crewing problems. Only people that can not find any other employment join flydubai. Literally every other job is better. Just ask how the rosters are issued . Totally corrupt an manipulative. The salary has not changed since 2008.

Chameau
3rd May 2023, 16:32
Boeing’s issues seem to help flydubai crewing problems. Only people that can not find any other employment join flydubai. Literally every other job is better. Just ask how the rosters are issued . Totally corrupt an manipulative. The salary has not changed since 2008.
No crewing problem at fz, the pool is full.

Vulka
3rd May 2023, 17:56
Desertboki,

It seems you have no idea what is going on in Europe! 😩

georgica
5th May 2023, 13:04
Does anyone actually listen to this guy anymore?

737ngmax
11th May 2023, 14:21
Hallo Guys I’m new here,

6.600 Total Jet Time with 1.800 PIC hours all in B737NG. I’m currently flying 78 on the right seat.

From what I’ve seen on their website ;

B737-300 to 900 (NG/EFIS) endorsed and current (within the last 24 months)

Do I eligible to apply as a Direct Entry Rated Captain once I re-activate my B737NG rating once FZ starts recruiting again?

Thanks in advance 🙏

Chameau
12th May 2023, 04:46
Hallo Guys I’m new here,

6.600 Total Jet Time with 1.800 PIC hours all in B737NG. I’m currently flying 78 on the right seat.

From what I’ve seen on their website ;

B737-300 to 900 (NG/EFIS) endorsed and current (within the last 24 months)

Do I eligible to apply as a Direct Entry Rated Captain once I re-activate my B737NG rating once FZ starts recruiting again?

Thanks in advance 🙏
2000 h excluding line training is the requirement nowadays.

737ngmax
12th May 2023, 09:04
2000 h excluding line training is the requirement nowadays.

2.000? Where’s this come from? Are u working for FZ?

737ngmax
13th May 2023, 04:19
I applied, and that’s in their OM-A. Strangely for ntr it’s 1500h

So, they tend to put us as NTR even if we had more than 1.500 pic on B737NG?

Cabair351
13th May 2023, 19:53
Apparently, no DEC Recruitment until sometime 2024...

Desertboki
14th May 2023, 09:35
Does anyone actually listen to this guy anymore?

Ask people who have joined in the last 2 years. I’ve got messages in my inbox saying I’m sorry I did not listen you were right. We are waiting for a better opportunities.Ask how much the package has changed in 14 years? These are facts. People who did not pass the Emirates , Etihad Qatar interview join flydubai. The only package worse than flydubai is wizz air Abu Dhabi. This is crewed by new upgrades and new first officers from Europe with the promise of getting back to Europe after time served.

Desertboki
14th May 2023, 09:38
Desertboki,

It seems you have no idea what is going on in Europe! 😩

This is true. I agree but flydubai is not in Europe. You can argue the same about South Africa or South America. It is all relevant to the cost of living.

Foxtangox
23rd May 2023, 04:56
Wondering if anybody here has sim assessment fly Dubai on 1st June , you can DM

Foxtangox
23rd May 2023, 17:55
Hi

anybody attending Fly Dubai sim assessment on 31st May or 1st June.
I am scheduled for sim assessment on 1st June.
If you are interested to pair up for Airline assessment sim preparation in Dubai before your upcoming Sim please Dm.
They do have Fly Dubai sim Profile.
€995 price is applicable for 2- pilot composition. ( 2 hour sim training)

You can check their website easy-pilot.com

RBT190
25th May 2023, 15:37
Hi

anybody attending Fly Dubai sim assessment on 31st May or 1st June.
I am scheduled for sim assessment on 1st June.
If you are interested to pair up for Airline assessment sim preparation in Dubai before your upcoming Sim please Dm.
They do have Fly Dubai sim Profile.
€995 price is applicable for 2- pilot composition. ( 2 hour sim training)

You can check their website easy-pilot.com

I would love to that but my online interview it's gonna be in July.. Probably my Sim will be around this time. Did you have online interview already?

RBT190
25th May 2023, 15:54
Hello, folks.

I'm in the middle of the Flydubai First Officer TR assessment and I've got some questions. If someone can answer here or privately it would help me so much for the next steps and decision to leave my actual job for signing with Flydubai.

The questions are:

1- The variable flying pay in their website is AED 10,640 for a 70 flight hours reference. How is it actually measured? Is that AED 152 per flight hour? So the variable salary is for example if I fly 50 hours a month AED 7,600 but if I fly 100 hours that is gonna be AED 15,200? Or do they have a variable salary up to XX hours and above those XX hours they pay XXX per flight hour? (just about the variable paying)

2- What are the minimums for upgrading from FO to Captain at FZ?

3- The next steps for my assessement are MS Teams interview followed by the Simulator assessment. Could someone send the questions they ask during this interview and also about the simulator assessement?

Thank you so much and luck for us all.
Hello my friend, did you have some private answers? Because now I'm in the same situation.

Jet_Flyer
10th Jun 2023, 03:36
Hello my friend, did you have some private answers? Because now I'm in the same situation.

Hi, number 1 is correct. Average salary is about 41K. I ve had even 47K in busy months. Minimum for Command is 2 years in company, 1.000 hours in company and 2.000 hours 737. Almost 2 years in the company and super happy here! Planning for very long term. Good luck!

Solo101
13th Jun 2023, 09:18
Hello. Does anyone have any news on the NTR holding pool for FO’s? Been waiting for 6 months with no updates.

Latestormer
13th Jun 2023, 14:40
I was talking to a friend that works for FZ and 4 new DECs were hired last week. Proportion to the amount of FOs being hired seems to be stable at less than a third for each new FO.

A320251N
13th Jun 2023, 21:07
TR DEC or NTR?

737boeing
14th Jun 2023, 09:15
Hello Guys

Is there any news about DEC for FZ? As far as i know they will not hire DEC until the end of this year.

Cabair351
14th Jun 2023, 20:17
Hello Guys

Is there any news about DEC for FZ? As far as i know they will not hire DEC until the end of this year.

I heard DEC recruitment will commence sometime in 2024.

737boeing
14th Jun 2023, 22:15
Hello. Where did you hear this? On the other hand it seems possible as long as new aircrafts will come😇

Cabair351
15th Jun 2023, 16:50
Hello. Where did you hear this? On the other hand it seems possible as long as new aircrafts will come😇

From a friend. Like everything in aviation it should be taken with a pinch of salt.

lz9497
18th Jun 2023, 09:30
Hello guys,
Anyone applying or working in FZ now knows anything about SO recruitment? I saw a post the contact CAE, is it still open? How was the process going, please share some insights and if you are in Dubai, I'm more than happy to invite you for a coffee and give some advice, thanks in advanced for everyone who might help!

Mr.CB
10th Jul 2023, 09:34
Hello,I’m a FO. TR on B737, schedule for my sim assessment next month in Dubai Would like to know what is the latest sim profile and what to expect once we reach Dubai.Medical, psychometric etc . Thank you for the help. 🍻

dxb_8788
14th Jul 2023, 21:56
Hello Guys

Rumors says its on hold for internal upgrades and due to safety concerns , but they will eventually open up for DEC , the fleet size should be doubling , from what I'm hearing 3 new aircrafts monthly

cruisepower
15th Jul 2023, 04:06
Sorry to go a bit off topic...is it true Flydubai is considering a large Airbus A321 order this year at the Dubai airshow?

Capt.crash
17th Jul 2023, 00:26
Does anyone have any idea when will they resume hiring NTR FO’s? TT 3500 and 2500 A320. Would appreciate if anyone can shed some light. Thanks.

TBL Warrior
17th Jul 2023, 12:29
Sorry to go a bit off topic...is it true Flydubai is considering a large Airbus A321 order this year at the Dubai airshow?

Makes sense.

My people over there say that the MAX is such a sack of potatoes it can’t get a full load out of DXB in the summer, even with bleeds off and full length 30L! And that’s the -8 &-9, hence the -10 is probably not going to cut the mustard too.

dxb_8788
27th Jul 2023, 16:51
MAX9 yes , its under powered , MAX8 doing fine from Dubai

AviatorBra
3rd Aug 2023, 14:10
Does anyone know if they are calling NTR from the holding pool?

Jet_Flyer
3rd Aug 2023, 20:05
Makes sense.

My people over there say that the MAX is such a sack of potatoes it can’t get a full load out of DXB in the summer, even with bleeds off and full length 30L! And that’s the -8 &-9, hence the -10 is probably not going to cut the mustard too.

That's super exaggerated! Sure the MAX doesn't have the climb performance of the NGs once up in the air, but for takeoff they are fine. We do take-off with the MAX8 very often at MTOW (due to tankering) and more than 40C OAT just fine. But anyway would be great to get some Airbusses too. Any expansion or Fleet diversity is always good.

wingman15
4th Aug 2023, 07:17
Also interested

oldkarim
4th Aug 2023, 07:26
Where did you find the chance to apply for the hold pool? Apparently they are hiring type rated FO, you can apply just for that.

AviatorBra
4th Aug 2023, 09:33
Where did you find the chance to apply for the hold pool? Apparently they are hiring type rated FO, you can apply just for that.
I did the screening 3 months ago and Im in the holding pool since there.
I would like to know if there is someone in the same situation as me.

Full IFR
4th Aug 2023, 09:56
Brazil assement and South Africa is possible for NTR.

oldkarim
4th Aug 2023, 10:50
Brazil assement and South Africa is possible for NTR.
that’s ridiculous

Full IFR
4th Aug 2023, 12:27
that’s ridiculous
Why you think this?

oldkarim
4th Aug 2023, 18:13
Why you think this?
if they need as well ntr, why they do conduct assessment only in Brazil or South Africa

DoubleF
5th Aug 2023, 09:08
That's super exaggerated! Sure the MAX doesn't have the climb performance of the NGs once up in the air, but for takeoff they are fine. We do take-off with the MAX8 very often at MTOW (due to tankering) and more than 40C OAT just fine. But anyway would be great to get some Airbusses too. Any expansion or Fleet diversity is always good.

tried to send you PM man, but full inbox on your side now

DoubleF
5th Aug 2023, 09:11
I did the screening 3 months ago and Im in the holding pool since there.
I would like to know if there is someone in the same situation as me.

Being in the holding pool implies what specifically? You’re already with them or you can keep working elsewhere?

wingman15
6th Aug 2023, 08:10
Holding pool means that one has passed all assessments but hasn’t got any offer and the start date yet. Only very approximate waiting time may or may not be mentioned and you keep working at your current job.

AviatorBra
6th Aug 2023, 11:33
Being in the holding pool implies what specifically? You’re already with them or you can keep working elsewhere?

It means that you already had success in the screening and you are waiting them to send you a joining date, until this email you can keep your current job!

A320251N
7th Aug 2023, 06:59
Yeap... But please be aware that this may take a long time until you receive a course date and that they may even contact your current employer asking for recommendations without having a firm course date for you. This happened to a friend of mine!

AviatorBra
7th Aug 2023, 08:49
Yeap... But please be aware that this may take a long time until you receive a course date and that they may even contact your current employer asking for recommendations without having a firm course date for you. This happened to a friend of mine!

The Same happened with me and Im still waiting.

bra737
15th Aug 2023, 03:21
Hello guys, any news about the holding pool? Someone knows anyone who was in the holding pool and received the joining date recently?

BurakThePilot
20th Aug 2023, 18:19
i guess they are giving date of joining to TR candidates as quick as possible , but no idea about NTR candidates

Askari1981
21st Aug 2023, 01:42
i guess they are giving date of joining to TR candidates as quick as possible , but no idea about NTR candidates

Correct. No NTR's this year, maybe next year. You can stay in holding pool for 2 years max.

bra737
21st Aug 2023, 01:52
Correct. No NTR's this year, maybe next year. You can stay in holding pool for 2 years max.

I’m TR, I know at least 4 guys TR waiting for joining date.

studio5400
21st Aug 2023, 05:34
Hello guys.
I passed the online interview and I have the Sim and Psychometric Test in Dubai in September. Do I need to prepare for the Psychometric Test? Is it accurate the LPJ package? Should I buy it?
What about the sim session? Is it all raw data?
Thanks in advance for your replies.

bra737
21st Aug 2023, 14:56
The LPJ is very good to prepare for the interview, it’s very similar. About the simulator: KUA rwy 33R, climb to 4000ft, intercept radial 040 ( or other radial), expect vectors for ILS 33R, raw data. At the minimus you have to go around, during go around I had an engine failure, do the check list until one eng inoperative landing. Now you can use the auto pilot and will be vectored for rnav 33R. Very quick briefings.

vidro1
22nd Aug 2023, 06:49
Hello, how long did you wait after the video interview to proceed to the next step?

bra737
22nd Aug 2023, 11:58
5 weeks later they called me to the simulator.

CACTUS 25
22nd Aug 2023, 18:05
5 weeks later they called me to the simulator.

Did you do it in Brazil or in Dubai ? Are they planning on going to Brazil again to assess candidates ?

bra737
22nd Aug 2023, 18:10
Did you do it in Brazil or in Dubai ? Are they planning on going to Brazil again to assess candidates ?

I went to Dubai last month to do the simulator, medical exam and psychometric tests (with interview). they announced assessment in Brazil next month, but I'm not sure. I'm in the holding pool.

studio5400
23rd Aug 2023, 05:08
The LPJ is very good to prepare for the interview, it’s very similar. About the simulator: KUA rwy 33R, climb to 4000ft, intercept radial 040 ( or other radial), expect vectors for ILS 33R, raw data. At the minimus you have to go around, during go around I had an engine failure, do the check list until one eng inoperative landing. Now you can use the auto pilot and will be vectored for rnav 33R. Very quick briefings.

Thank you. Appreciate your reply. Best of luck!
Just one more question. Go around and engine failure still without Flight Directors?

cptman
27th Aug 2023, 03:58
Hey Guys and Gals

Did my Dubai assessment in January. Got news recently that I am now doing laps in the pool.

I would like to hear from others who are swimming. How long, etc.

Keep you chins up everyone

Have you finally started with FZ or are you in the holding pool? I interviewed in March and went through the same bmi issues as you and got successful and thrown into the pool but have now been told that they are no NTR courses this year so expect start date to be next year.

bra737
28th Aug 2023, 16:30
during the final approach, the assessor will tell you to turn on the FD, so, during the go around you have FD available.

LandyLand
29th Aug 2023, 17:30
Any of u guys know? How long to wait for the result? Either succesful or unsuccesful, I was told they would send the result in a couple of weeks, what if fail, will they inform right away? Thanks

Askari1981
3rd Sep 2023, 01:21
Have you finally started with FZ or are you in the holding pool? I interviewed in March and went through the same bmi issues as you and got successful and thrown into the pool but have now been told that they are no NTR courses this year so expect start date to be next year.

Hey CPTMAN

Sorry to hear about the BMI issues. But in the end I am happy it happened, I am now the fittest and most lean I have been in 15 years, shook off 22kg, so not a bad thing.

Ja, I am still swimming around the pool. Had the same answer as you. No NTR's this year and no promises on next year either. We'll have to wait and see.

studio5400
17th Sep 2023, 08:23
during the final approach, the assessor will tell you to turn on the FD, so, during the go around you have FD available.

Thank you.
I just came back from the assessment. The simulator was exactly as you said.
We were 6 guys, we passed simulator only two, and the next day the other guy failed his face to face interview.
I passed, did the medical and now waiting for the results.
I liked the assessment, everyone was friendly and respectful.
Best of luck to everyone!

studio5400
27th Sep 2023, 16:14
The experience of my colleagues who have tried has been that those who are unsuccessful tend to be informed quite quickly, BUT, there have been those that were told they were unsuccessfol even after several weeks. There still seems to be one final hurdle to clear that can still result in being unsuccessful after several weeks of hearing nothing.

Those that were successful were in all cases however, NOT informed quickly, it always took several weeks.

Hello everyone

i had the simulator , psychometric and psychological test 2 weeks ago and still no results from fly dubai assessment. Do you know if it is taking long time, does it mean it is a failure? I heard they inform the successful candidate in a couple of days and for the unsuccessful candidate it takes few weeks. Any one has some information about this? Thank you

Hey man,
I am in the same position. Two weeks and no results. How long did you wait? And successfully or not?
Thank you.

Ime
12th Oct 2023, 16:31
Thank you.
I just came back from the assessment. The simulator was exactly as you said.
We were 6 guys, we passed simulator only two, and the next day the other guy failed his face to face interview.
I passed, did the medical and now waiting for the results.
I liked the assessment, everyone was friendly and respectful.
Hey there, do you mind to share in more details,

Psycology test and with psychologist,
And also full simulator assesment
do they tell you in the interview if you did not pass

Thank you so much.

Latestormer
17th Oct 2023, 05:42
Any news on the 787/A321 orders?

bra737
31st Oct 2023, 01:02
any news about the holding pool for TRs?

cptman
2nd Nov 2023, 10:46
Any news on the 787/A321 orders?

There are lots of rumours flying around but I believe they are probably going to make an announcement at the Dubai airshow in a couple of weeks.

cptman
2nd Nov 2023, 10:53
That's awesome! I also had the exact same experience. Finally dropped 20kg after like 8 years of trying so it was a blessing in disguise. FZ reached out again like a month and half ago asking for references and when I asked about dates again they said no NTR courses for this year. Let's see what happens next year and also after this airshow.

simba82
9th Nov 2023, 17:45
Hearing Rumours of Flydubai taking over the 787 order from EK and will be annouced at the Dubai Air Show again just a rumour...

Full IFR
13th Nov 2023, 09:33
Hearing Rumours of Flydubai taking over the 787 order from EK and will be annouced at the Dubai Air Show again just a rumour...
Confirmed, 30 787-9, really amazing!

simba82
14th Nov 2023, 13:55
Time to start looking for Manpower Especially Pilot and Engineering Side 787 is a whole new beast.

AviatorBra
21st Nov 2023, 11:41
any news about the holding pool for TRs?
A friend received the email today, joining date for January! Check your spam.

PpDNN
21st Nov 2023, 22:55

Thank you for the News :) How long did your friend swim in the pool? I’m TR and I’ve been swimming since August.

a.ayub34
22nd Nov 2023, 04:55
Any idea when was he selected ? I mean which month did he enter the pool ?

studio5400
22nd Nov 2023, 07:48
I received a few days ago positiv email regarding my assessment in September. Now I am in TR Holding Pool. Don't have any ideea when they will give me a joining date. Hopefully soon.

PpDNN
22nd Nov 2023, 08:48
Thanks for the News :) How long your friend was in the holding pool ? I’m TR and I’m waiting in the pool since August.

a.ayub34
22nd Nov 2023, 09:01
in which month did he get successful?

Pienpeas
22nd Nov 2023, 12:44
Any news on when DEC might open up?

Cabair351
23rd Nov 2023, 16:09
Apparently sometime next year.

AviatorBra
23rd Nov 2023, 16:11
in which month did he get successful?
September

a.ayub34
23rd Nov 2023, 16:43
Thanks for the News :) How long your friend was in the holding pool ? I’m TR and I’m waiting in the pool since August.
same here buddy, swimming in the pool since august and im TR ! Do you have any news ?

a.ayub34
23rd Nov 2023, 16:44
September
are you sure ? Im in the pool since august and still waiting

PpDNN
23rd Nov 2023, 18:55
SeptemberDo you know how long the notice period your friend gave during assesment?

PpDNN
23rd Nov 2023, 20:34
same here buddy, swimming in the pool since august and im TR ! Do you have any news ?
No news at all… I sent them an e-mail a few days ago but I haven’t received any response. If I do get one I’ll let you know :)

AirbusKing
6th Dec 2023, 09:32
FO holding pool on the move.
Q1 24 starts

AviatorBra
6th Dec 2023, 09:36
FO holding pool on the move.
Q1 24 starts
NTR OR TR?

AirbusKing
6th Dec 2023, 09:43
NTR OR TR?

NTR seems

AviatorBra
6th Dec 2023, 10:03
NTR seems
Good news!
Im still waiting on the NTR holding pool since April/23.

studio5400
6th Dec 2023, 10:06
No news about TR?
Thanks

PpDNN
12th Dec 2023, 13:10
I received today a start day on 29th April :) I’m TR.

a.ayub34
12th Dec 2023, 18:50
so did i buddy

Smarino75
13th Dec 2023, 02:58
so did i buddy
Are you DEC or FO?

Smarino75
13th Dec 2023, 03:50
are you DEC or FO?

PpDNN
13th Dec 2023, 05:34
are you DEC or FO?
I’m FO

DoubleF
19th Dec 2023, 08:48
TR guys: how long did it take for you to be called for an interview after the first online application?

PpDNN
19th Dec 2023, 09:24
3 weeks

Mr_ATPL
30th Dec 2023, 10:13
If you come prepared the interview and SIM is straightforward. They need you but at the same time they are looking for professionals.
I did some online research and used LPJ prep. Only a few new questions popped up, but nothing difficult.
I also did a 2h practice SIM in Dubai before my SIM. Money well spent. It made so relaxed for the SIM EVAL and it was 99% the same profile as I practiced.
I did all this in Nov. Starting in June.

eric.fr
30th Dec 2023, 14:15
If you come prepared the interview and SIM is straightforward. They need you but at the same time they are looking for professionals.
I did some online research and used LPJ prep. Only a few new questions popped up, but nothing difficult.
I also did a 2h practice SIM in Dubai before my SIM. Money well spent. It made so relaxed for the SIM EVAL and it was 99% the same profile as I practiced.
Best of luck to everyone! Congrats! Where did you do the sim practice in Dubai?

Mr_ATPL
1st Jan 2024, 07:30
Congrats! Where did you do the sim practice in Dubai?

There a few options available pending on your location and budget.
Dubai/Abu Dhabi/Sharjah. Not sure if Abu Dhabi still has 737, but the others do for sure.

studio5400
1st Jan 2024, 08:16

Congratulations. You had your assessment in Nov?
I had mine in September, received a pozitiv reply in November and now I am in pool waiting for a starting day. No news regarding when.

ICEHOUSES
1st Jan 2024, 12:47
Does anybody know what the accommodation package is for type rated new joiners, as in an allowance or company provided accommodation? , also I understand an education allowance is provided for school costs for children? Thanks in advance

SOPS
1st Jan 2024, 16:39
Does anybody know what the accommodation package is for type rated new joiners, as in an allowance or company provided accommodation? , also I understand an education allowance is provided for school costs for children? Thanks in advance

Google is your friend. Try the website.

NCFLY
15th Jan 2024, 15:23
Hello, is there anyone in the NTR FO recruitment process that just closed few days ago?
Did the interview online 2 weeks ago, still waiting for the response. Thank you

nizzy123
17th Jan 2024, 10:56
Hello, is there anyone in the NTR FO recruitment process that just closed few days ago?
I did my interview 2 weeks ago as well and i am still waiting for FZ response

studio5400
18th Jan 2024, 06:47
Hi guy's,
I have my joining date in May. Do you think is possible to go(on my expenses) and do the Medical before my joiming date? I would prefer to know for sure I pass the medical before I resign from my company.

Thank you.

cruisepower
18th Jan 2024, 07:21
Hi guy's,
I have my joining date in May. Do you think is possible to go(on my expenses) and do the Medical before my joiming date? I would prefer to know for sure I pass the medical before I resign from my company.

Thank you.

I will not recommemd you do that but if you want to be sure and for personal satisfaction you can contact a GCAA medical examiner and do all the tests at your own expense that are normally done for the class 1 but without getting the class 1 medical.
I would let the company take care of the paper works when they apply for your actual class 1 medical cause there are lots of formalities which you might not need to face.

Or else If you can in your home country you can do these following test that are normal done in a gcaa class 1

Full blood works including H1bac and cholesterol
Full extensive eye test with an eye specialist
audiometrry
Drug test
lungs pulmonary capacity test
full urine analysis
And pereferably general consulting with an internal medicine doctor...and don't forget blood pressure.

Overall if you can pass an EASA medical then you will pass the GCAA.

inbalance
18th Jan 2024, 07:36
It is quite surprising that flydubai choosed to purchase 737 planes while others low cost concurrents have choosen the 320 ( air arabia , jazeera...)
B737 is Halal.

studio5400
18th Jan 2024, 07:40
Thank you for you reply. Appreciate.
I will wait then and do the Medical after joining.
Meanwhile I will do the test you said on my own, to be on the safe side.

Best of luck!

jallhalla
19th Jan 2024, 15:03
Does FZ require letters of recommandation from previous airline to get accepted in FO position ? collegue of mine told me this
It does not say anything on their website. It's gonna be complicated to convince my company to help me go as they are deeply in need of pilots

SimoFly
19th Jan 2024, 19:10
B737 is Halal.
idiot

striker26
24th Jan 2024, 21:52
Hello! Just wondering if previous ground schools have airbus or other a/c type pilots or are they strictly looking for 737 rated pilots?

I’m upgrading fleets high chance for 220/320 but want to look at flydubai as option for the future.

Also for NTR FO is 2500-3000 TT enough?

any help is greatly appreciated thanks!

shidococo
25th Jan 2024, 07:19

Did you get any response?? I'm also NTR FO and waiting 2wks aft taking hire view.

cruiAna
25th Jan 2024, 17:20
I did my interview 2 weeks ago as well and i am still waiting for FZ response
same here had online assessment on Jan 6th and still awaiting response...

cruiAna
25th Jan 2024, 17:30
Dear may u please kindly assist us with stages of recruitment process?
What will be the next upcoming stages after online interview completion and any idea how long days it take for whole recruitment process to complete? Applied for ntr

Bravo27
28th Jan 2024, 09:37
same here had online assessment on Jan 6th and still awaiting response...

hello ,
Did the online interview 3 weeks ago , still no answer , anybody got the answer?

High Energy
28th Jan 2024, 12:03
Hello! Just wondering if previous ground schools have airbus or other a/c type pilots or are they strictly looking for 737 rated pilots?

I’m upgrading fleets high chance for 220/320 but want to look at flydubai as option for the future.

Also for NTR FO is 2500-3000 TT enough?

any help is greatly appreciated thanks!

It's a mix ranging from A380, B777, A330, A320, Embraer ATR and Dash experience. So all across the board.

cruiAna
30th Jan 2024, 05:12
hello ,
Did the online interview 3 weeks ago , still no answer , anybody got the answer?
did you receive any further email for assessment in Dubai?

cruiAna
31st Jan 2024, 13:01
hello ,
I haven't got the dates yet . Is there anyone is same situation?

Bravo27
1st Feb 2024, 08:10
I haven't got the dates yet . Is there anyone is same situation?
Same , still waiting for any news

Goingmissed
1st Feb 2024, 15:31
Did the online interview on Jan1, I haven’t heard back since.

Mr_ATPL
2nd Feb 2024, 19:17
AS NTR but experienced pilots at least 6-12 months !!
As a CADET most likely DOUBLE that !!

Bravo27
2nd Feb 2024, 21:10
AS NTR EXPECT AT LEAST 12 months !! most likely DOUBLE that !!
Why should we expect that?

DoubleF
3rd Feb 2024, 16:32
There a few options available pending on your location and budget.
Dubai/Abu Dhabi/Sharjah. Not sure if Abu Dhabi still has 737, but the others do for sure.

Mr_ATPL
Can you let us know where you had your SIM prep in Dubai? I've got my simulator assessment in February and I'd like to reserve it too.

Also, can you let us know what kind of questions you had with the flight iOS dept during the interview?
Thanks!

Mr_ATPL
4th Feb 2024, 14:59
Several options available in regards to the SIM prep. I had someone recommended by a previous colleague of mine, that currently works for Flydubai. He arranged everything for me. pm for details.

The interview questions are very similar to what is written in the LPJ notes.
Tell me about a time...
What would you do if.....
How do you deal with.........

I got about 15-25 questions. It is all scripted and they make a lot of notes. If you prepare these questions and answers from home, the interview wont take more than 20-25 min. They just want to find out if you are able to communicate in English and how well you deal with conflicts (Capt/Crew/Pax). NOTHING TECHNICAL was asked.

The better prepared you come, the easier it is and the better chance of success.

Best of luck !

DoubleF
6th Feb 2024, 03:42
AS NTR but experienced pilots at least 6-12 months !!
As a CADET most likely DOUBLE that !!

interesting topic. How long will it take between Sim, acceptance and actual starting date?

shidococo
10th Feb 2024, 00:06
hello ,
Did you get any reply?? I didn't have the answer too, I assume taking online interview 1wk after you.

cruiAna
11th Feb 2024, 04:55
Did you get any reply?? I didn't have the answer too, I seems to take online interview 1wk after you.
I completed my hire view video on Jan 6 2024....got a reply that i can expect 3 weeks from jan 6 vut until now no reply.....anyone in same situation?

Capt.crash
11th Feb 2024, 12:31
I'm in the same boat. Submitted my hireview on the 3rd , haven't heard anything since then. NTR FO

sunnyflight
20th Feb 2024, 09:08
I completed my hire view video on Jan 6 2024....got a reply that i can expect 3 weeks from jan 6 vut until now no reply.....anyone in same situation?

No reply as yet either. Completed the hireview interview on 30th December.

Deltakilo26
26th Feb 2024, 18:36
I guess no news is good news 😄
TR fo here

F2k
26th Feb 2024, 21:53
Hi! Somebody had asessment on December? I did all and 1 month ago they contacted my references but I don’t have any news yet. What are the usual times to get an yes/no answer or an start date? TR FO here. Regards!

keannu
27th Feb 2024, 08:11
Hey guys! NTR FO here…Finished hire view interview Jan 1st and haven’t heard back yet. Have a friend who did it around the same time and already had the online video interview, another guy applied in June and finished his online vid int. about a month ago and got invited to SIM in April 🤷🏻

Goingmissed
27th Feb 2024, 21:38
My online interview was done Jan1, no update as of yet. NTR Captain.

cruiAna
28th Feb 2024, 11:19
Hey guys! NTR FO here…Finished hire view interview Jan 1st and haven’t heard back yet. Have a friend who did it around the same time and already had the online video interview, another guy applied in June and finished his online vid int. about a month ago and got invited to SIM in April 🤷🏻

NTR fo here .... did my online hire view on jan 1st week ...until now no response.... during completion of hire view received an email that i can expect a call back from in 3 weeks but still no response..confusing

F2k
28th Feb 2024, 11:37
I did Hireview in November, after that received an email that said they will be in touch in 3 weeks and If they don’t contact in that time you have to consider unsuccesful. In my experience, after that time I was contacted on week number 4/5 ish aprox for next stage when I was starting to consider unsuccesful my application.
Regards!

Goingmissed
6th Mar 2024, 19:50
I just got an invitation for a panel interview. Any tips or feedback are extremely appreciated.

Pienpeas
7th Mar 2024, 06:24
My online interview was done Jan1, no update as of yet. NTR Captain.

They're recruiting DEC again?

Cabair351
7th Mar 2024, 19:19
They're recruiting DEC again?

I think he's applied for the FO position.

jkony
12th Mar 2024, 04:53
Hi, anyone willing to share a FO roster? Is it possible to bid a few days OFF in a row and go home for at least few days a month?

wantobe
12th Mar 2024, 22:08
Does anyone know if they send out "No" letters following Hirevue video for TR F/O? Or is nothing heard considered a no? I did mine back in January and got the standard 3 week email then nothing

Deltakilo26
12th Mar 2024, 22:11
Does anyone know if they send out "No" letters following Hirevue video for TR F/O? Or is nothing heard considered a no? I did mine back in January and got the standard 3 week email then nothing
I am in the same boat. Didn't receive anything

Bravo27
12th Mar 2024, 22:44
Same , did hirevue video for NTR then nothing

cruiAna
14th Mar 2024, 05:57
Same here did hire on jan 1st week NTR FO HERE.....didnt here anything yet

High Energy
14th Mar 2024, 12:58
Hi, anyone willing to share a FO roster? Is it possible to bid a few days OFF in a row and go home for at least few days a month?

You can bid up to max 3 days off in a row. Whether you’ll get it is a different story. Especially if you are thinking of last 3 days and first 3 days of the month off. You are not the only one trying that…
If you are junior the best chance you’ll get is in you prio 1 and maybe nbr 2 month. After 2 years this will have better chances in other months but still. I would not rely on it tbh to avoid getting your hopes up and ending disappointed. Besides days off you can also swap trips but that is more difficult due to many constraints.

The setup is such that they would like you to stay in Dubai. Otherwise there would be commuting contracts. And that will never happen. You have some tools but NO guarantees.

jkony
14th Mar 2024, 14:35
You can bid up to max 3 days off in a row. Whether you’ll get it is a different story. Especially if you are thinking of last 3 days and first 3 days of the month off. You are not the only one trying that…
If you are junior the best chance you’ll get is in you prio 1 and maybe nbr 2 month. After 2 years this will have better chances in other months but still. I would not rely on it tbh to avoid getting your hopes up and ending disappointed. Besides days off you can also swap trips but that is more difficult due to many constraints.

The setup is such that they would like you to stay in Dubai. Otherwise there would be commuting contracts. And that will never happen. You have some tools but NO guarantees.

That makes sense and I was expecting that. Thank you, this is the thing I was concerned about and which prevents me from applying...

SurfingBear
31st Mar 2024, 15:58
Greetings all,
Thanks for taking the time to read through this post. I recently completed the assessment in Dubai, and ive been standingby for an email regarding my results. I've gathered from the posts that it can take between several weeks to a few months before you're given a response and i wanted to inquire as to what is the reason behind the long wait time after finishing the assessment in Dubai and getting an email regarding your pass/fail results?

benalwa
31st Mar 2024, 19:06
Anybody got a response as yet after Hire view? Did mine in January. NTR

wantobe
31st Mar 2024, 21:05
Anybody got a response as yet after Hire view? Did mine in January. NTR

Nope nothing

RenanZ
31st Mar 2024, 23:38
Guys, a friend of mine have been approved since late last year, however his start date just recently been postponed for another 6 months due delays in Boeing deliveries (ain’t that a surprise?!)

so, maybe your applications are being delayed as well due that, keep your hope up

goahead777
8th Apr 2024, 11:20
Is your friend TR on 737?

Goingmissed
8th Apr 2024, 19:26
NTR here, applied in December, Hirevue in January, MS Teams was last week and the SIM is next month. I was given some options for the SIM and the earliest was in 2 weeks.

RenanZ
8th Apr 2024, 19:54
Is your friend TR on 737?

yeah, roughly +2000h on type

Bravo27
9th Apr 2024, 12:39
NTR here, applied in December, Hirevue in January, MS Teams was last week and the SIM is next month. I was given some options for the SIM and the earliest was in 2 weeks.

Applied on december , did hirevue on january but they didn't call me yet

Goingmissed
9th Apr 2024, 20:39
Anyone have an interview preparation software they can share?

Latestormer
19th Apr 2024, 07:21
Heard of a big batch of FOs joining this week. Not sure about the numbers, but something around 20.

goahead777
22nd Apr 2024, 11:21
Heard of a big batch of FOs joining this week. Not sure about the numbers, but something around 20.

Already joined or will be joining this week?

Deltakilo26
27th Apr 2024, 21:17
TR guys, any update?

AirbusKing
28th Apr 2024, 04:32
Mate did sim, medical in dxb 8 weeks ago.
TR has not heard anything. Said 3 weeks but now 8 weeks later and doesn’t know if is successful or not.

how long to they take to let you know

F2k
28th Apr 2024, 10:52
Mate did sim, medical in dxb 8 weeks ago.
TR has not heard anything. Said 3 weeks but now 8 weeks later and doesn’t know if is successful or not.

how long to they take to let you know
Did the same in dxb in December, they ask for references in february to my company and no news yet. I’m TR

Deltakilo26
28th Apr 2024, 17:53
Did the same in dxb in December, they ask for references in february to my company and no news yet. I’m TR
When did you submit your application? Did you do the Hirevue video interview? I applied in January, completed Hirevue 4 days later. There was a 3 weeks email, its been over 12 weeks no response.
I am TR

F2k
28th Apr 2024, 18:30
When did you submit your application? Did you do the Hirevue video interview? I applied in January, completed Hirevue 4 days later. There was a 3 weeks email, its been over 12 weeks no response.
I am TR
I was contacted almost 4 weeks after hireview (received the 3 weeks mail too) for an online interview and then Did medical, sim and tests in December. I’m waiting for a response since february when they contacted my company for references.
regards!

Camshaft737
5th May 2024, 20:08
Any word on DEC positions opening up again at FZ any time soon? Thanks all

Luisgon
8th May 2024, 15:00
Hello guys,

Just passed Hirevue video interview and next stage is panel interview with someone from HR and Operations(flight deck).
Did anyone did this already? I´ve checked latespilot.com but nothing about panel interview in what to expect.

Many thanks :)

Deltakilo26
8th May 2024, 15:18
Hello guys,

Just passed Hirevue video interview and next stage is panel interview with someone from HR and Operations(flight deck).
Did anyone did this already? I´ve checked latespilot.com but nothing about panel interview in what to expect.

Many thanks :)
Are you TR or NTR?

SurfingBear
10th May 2024, 06:02
Hey all, just a bit of info for everyone waiting for a response after the assessment in DXB. It took me about 8 weeks to get an response. Otherwise if you would have been unsuccessful with the assessment, you would've gotten the message within the hour. Also, start dates have been postponed by 6-10months for some successful candidates after recieving the "pass email". Likely due to training bottlenecks and Boeing delayed deliveries. Keep positive!

Luisgon
13th May 2024, 17:44
Are you TR or NTR?
I am TR. :)

Luisgon
13th May 2024, 17:47
I was contacted almost 4 weeks after hireview (received the 3 weeks mail too) for an online interview and then Did medical, sim and tests in December. I’m waiting for a response since february when they contacted my company for references.
regards!

How was the panel interview? Only HR questions or also technical? Any advice ?
Thanks in advance
:)

goahead777
16th May 2024, 08:43
Hey all, just a bit of info for everyone waiting for a response after the assessment in DXB. It took me about 8 weeks to get an response. Otherwise if you would have been unsuccessful with the assessment, you would've gotten the message within the hour. Also, start dates have been postponed by 6-10months for some successful candidates after recieving the "pass email". Likely due to training bottlenecks and Boeing delayed deliveries. Keep positive!

Hello, Mate
did you receive your joining date or just got the “pass email” with Holding Pool

SurfingBear
16th May 2024, 11:06
Hello, Mate
did you receive your joining date or just got the “pass email” with Holding Pool
Hello buddy, i recieved the pass email/holding pool. Standingby for an actual start date.

Fly highhigh
17th May 2024, 09:47
I've heard that Emirates has significantly increased their salaries recently.

Does anyone know if Flydubai has also raised their salaries?

Hotclown
17th May 2024, 11:00
I've heard that Emirates has significantly increased their salaries recently.

Does anyone know if Flydubai has also raised their salaries?

no

Fly highhigh
17th May 2024, 11:10
no

OMG....

Do you even know the plan? Then the difference becomes too big.

Captain Kaboom
17th May 2024, 14:25
Same salary for the last 15 years, same since the beginning. 150 pilots resigned after the bonus was received.

F2k
17th May 2024, 15:00
Same salary for the last 15 years, same since the beginning. 150 pilots resigned after the bonus was received.
What are the present conditions for fo’s? ( the real ones despite the average of 40k aprox between basic and flying pay for 70 hs in the formal offer). The bonus was low?

Fly highhigh
18th May 2024, 02:28

Then FZ will follow the EK.

Those are almost same company under UAE gov.

Hotclown
18th May 2024, 14:54
250 pilots resigned after the bonus was received.

Fly highhigh
18th May 2024, 15:09
250 pilots resigned after the bonus was received.

Fz pilot? Where do they go?

Hotclown
19th May 2024, 15:48
EK

Fly highhigh
20th May 2024, 05:32
EK

Wow ..amazing number...

Is it possible to move FZ to EK?

I heard that its difficult to move each other.

Then FZ need a lot of F.O and S.O...

Thank you.

Latestormer
21st May 2024, 16:27
Word on the street is that FOs got a U$200 raise on their basic and captains will have a U$400 review. Roughly 2% difference.