PDA

View Full Version : Indigo Call letters for Freshers

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15

holding_short
20th Dec 2013, 11:53
@waiting2fly

All the self-type rated are getting inducted in Jan. Post that there only these 56-58 guys doing their TR. These are inclusive of IndiGo cadets from CAE.

Are you self typerated or waiting to join or have cleared written ?

Let me tell you a bitter truth. IndiGo is hiring a lot but I wont be exaggerating if I said that 85 percent of this crowd is either from NFTI Gondia or IGRUA since both are CAE. And if someones arguement is that its bcos IndiGo has a 'cadet pilot program' running at NFTI, then these 'cadets' who signed up for the full program, have only started to get done now. But IndiGo has been hiring from Gondia before this and those are NOT IndiGo cadets.

Ok, and for some very funny reason, 85 percent of the crowd being hired are from Delhi. Not kidding. (nothing against Delhites)
To put it in a nutshell - If you ever dream of being a pilot with IFLY now
- You need to be from CAE Gondia or IGRUA.
- You need to be from Delhi.

If youre BOTH and study a little bit, your walk into IndiGo is a cake walk.

ANIKA
20th Dec 2013, 16:41
Hey! Does anyone have any clue how many cleared written exam of April 2012 and how many then got through CASS?

Jibu
21st Dec 2013, 18:37
Please post the process and details of CASS who have appeared for it...

Thank you

hawaijahaj
24th Dec 2013, 07:29
Can we do a head count here? How many people are selected for CASS? Any idea?

bayblade
24th Dec 2013, 13:13
People have become very unresponsive to this forum. i am guessing that is because many have shifted to another platform to discuss these woes. :*

However, the threads over here, especially this one and the jet one have been so informative and helpful.

hope people start contributing here like the previous candidates did- it was so lively then! :)

Regarding the head count, i believe that will turn out quite inaccurate even if everyone does pitch in nevertheless, 4 people whom i know who appeared for this exam 3 cleared.

sameersagi13
24th Dec 2013, 14:52
hii, I am from igrua and cleared indigo 2013 writen exam. In my knowledge around 15-20 igruans gave the exam out of which one couldn't clear. The rest did. So you can take this number into count.
Rest I've been speaking to my seniors in indigo and people who are self TR and waiting for joining intructions. Will be keeping you all updated regarding CASS and everything!!

waiting2fly
24th Dec 2013, 15:11
when is the next indigo batch joining after the 6th jan 2014 batch?

and how many people bangalore or dubai type rated (self type rated or LOI or cadets) are waiting to join indigo ??

holding_short
24th Dec 2013, 15:16
No offense to anyone here.. But honestly, let me suggest something !
I have been through the exact same process and the train of thought and excitement that follows during that process. So I understand.

But eventually I realized that there was absolutely no meaning whatsoever in spending hours speculating on what percentage of people usually make it through CASS and if 90 % do, then how many % chances do I have of making it in that 90 % rather than in the 10 %. And then in the last round 7 in 11 made it through the interview of which 1 had come late and 2 were kin of Air India Captains and then they had gotten calls 2 weeks before the interview and joined 2 months after and how many aircraft IndiGo is buying and how many pilots are retiring and how many they need in the next 5 years considering that another airline is also buying new A320s.....Heeyyyyyyy Bhaaggwwwaaaaann !!!!!! TAKE A BREATH !!!!:8 :} :eek:
JUNK INFORMATION.... ALLLLLL JUNK !!!
(I must admit I went through this).

Trust me guys, all this doesnt matter at this stage. If all 10 turn out to be bums in the CASS, theyl throw out everybody.
CASS is EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY how its mentioned in the manual. If a candidate was to NOT talk to anybody before his rounds and just appear directly, trust me he knows the same as the rest of them.
-READ READ READ READ READ the manual twice everyday (not exaggerating).
-Make a mental note of what you have answered in the online questionaire and that you maintain your response and reasoning in the CASS interview if the same Q was thrown at you. (Now see... if you had genuinly truly honestly answered that questionaire, you wouldnt need me to TELL you this would u ??)
-DO NOT interact too much with the 'cool hot shot Top Gun pilot dudes' who come to the venue and try to take unnecessary inputs from them in the last minute.
-STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY like you know nothing and study EVERYTHING for the interview. Dont go around asking "Last time Jeppesen poocha tha kya" cos youl get all sorts of answers which will help you determine eventually that "Yeahh I gota study JUST IN CASE the Head of Training on that day is replaced by the Head of Flight Safety and he loves to ask Jeppesen".
-DO NOT TRY TO PORTRAY WHAT YOURE NOT OR LIE IN THE CASS INTERVIEW. The girls there see 20 hotshots like you in every batch and are trained to pick the nut. If you screwed a certain part of your sim, then say you screwed it cos they have caught it too.
-Have a map of your life so far that youve spent so far and plans for the future. What you like, what bothers you, what irritates you, what you would do in a certain situation. The CASS is designed to bring out your personality.
-CASS interview is not a formal interview. Its a 'conversation'. Interact, open up.
-The CASS Sim.. Well.. its a generic sim which uses the A10 military aircraft for its exercise and for those who can get a hand on the game "LOCKON" should do so. But hey hey hey hey.... wait.. IF YOU DONT>> then dont think your gona FAIL the CASS !!! Not all those who cleared CASS in the past mastered LOCKON.
-SIM IS NOT EVERYTHING IN CASS CONTRADICTORY TO THE POPULAR BELIEF.
-Again... Cant stress enough the imporatnce of reaaadddiinngg theeeee maaannuaaaallllll....Thats your best friend for the CASS..

So guyzngalz.. dont take my advice in the wrong sense. Concentrate on preparing for the upcoming round rather than indulging in unnecessary stats.

All the best and see you on the other side :ok:

bayblade
24th Dec 2013, 19:56
wow that is some info! Thanks @Holding_short. :cool:

mobeck23
25th Dec 2013, 22:24
had a question
is a particular date we have to finish the online questionaire or we could do it a day before we are called for the CASS??

Reverb_SR71
26th Dec 2013, 12:53
no particular date . Fill it up honestly so there wont be any contradictions later . They will cross question you based on this.

hawaijahaj
1st Jan 2014, 03:09
Did anyone get the CASS dates?

Jibu
2nd Jan 2014, 16:00
not yet buddy

just wait...

aakashseth63
3rd Jan 2014, 07:16
cass dates out .... everyone please check

pfvspnf
3rd Jan 2014, 07:33
good luck to everyone! - keep at it, these things take persistence !

sameersagi13
3rd Jan 2014, 07:43
I haven't received any cass date till yet. Neither any of my friend has got. Kindly anyone who has got the date through mail, please post. I want to know from what date is cass selection taking place . Thanks

bayblade
3rd Jan 2014, 09:17
^^^^^^
check spam

Dear Candidate,

Please be informed that you would be scheduled for the CASS Phase either in February or March 2014. The date and timing for the same will be communicated in the first week of February 2014.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards

cyrilroy21
3rd Jan 2014, 09:38
A few candidates have been assigned exact dates in the month of Jan itself

A few candidates have been told to expect dates in Feb or March

To avoid emails going to junk or spam folder add Sandra Pinto's and Parul Huria's email ID to your contact list

bayblade
3rd Jan 2014, 09:59
Jan? when in Jan?
Is CASS held in Mumbai or Delhi?

cyrilroy21
3rd Jan 2014, 10:14
I have seen dates starting from 8th Jan to 20th of Jan

CASS takes place neither in Delhi or Mumbai . Its at CAE Bangalore

bayblade
3rd Jan 2014, 10:17
:E oops. Thanks, as always :)

Reverb_SR71
3rd Jan 2014, 12:39
Any idea why this segregation ? is it to better manage the CASS process? Or is this on the basis of the written exam merit ?

hawaijahaj
3rd Jan 2014, 13:50
Can anyone confirm Cyril's statement ... Coz people I kno have got the probable dates mail including me.... Has anyone got the exact date mail? If yes please post it here ....
Thanks

Jibu
3rd Jan 2014, 14:02
I have got a mail stating that exact dated will be informed later and will be in feb or march...

guys please share as much info possible about cass and all the procedures and how much time it takes.

Reverb_SR71
3rd Jan 2014, 14:38
Many of my friends have got mails with exact dates ranging from 8 to 20 January.

sameersagi13
3rd Jan 2014, 17:08
exactly!
some of my friends have got the exact dates for cass and some (including me) have got the mail stating the cass will be conducted later for us.
but can anyone tell as to why this segregation?? and on what basis??

dorsalfins
4th Jan 2014, 07:51
I believe the segregation is on the basis of the date you gave the exam on.
who all gave exams on 8th and 9th april are called 8th jan onwards and rest all will be called in feb.

ifly89
4th Jan 2014, 08:01
I too have got a mail stating that exact date will be communicated in feb... However i have a doubt guys. ive completed my flying from US and my CPL with multi engine rating, is expiring in april 2014. So can i renew my CPL on c172 or is it necessary to renew it on multi?? i have no reliable source in indigo to confirm this....:ugh:

holding_short
4th Jan 2014, 14:17
@ifly89

Dont wait for IndiGo/CAE to respond. They WILL NOT. Your renewal can be done on a 172 if thats what youv gotten endorsed as your SE aircraft.
And do it fast cos A. You may not get a date for your renewal flights easily. B. You need to submit the paperwork to DGCA and they will take 20 days approx to return your license(renewed) to you.
Be assured, that if at ANY point during this entire selection process until your joining IndiGo, your CPL or your medical is in an 'expired' state, CAE will not think twice before dropping you off the list.

Do not go by someone telling you "chalta hai" "talk to so n so, and they will let you" etc.
You are within the 6 months of your CPL expiration date.
1. Call up 2/3 clubs. Check rates
2. Schedule your checks.
3. Fam flight, day check and night checks needed.
4. IR renewal not required.
5. Cost could be 35000 to 45000.
6. Submit paperwork to DGCA.
7. Make sure you get your licence renewed by April.

Ok.. forgot to mention this.. DGCA may not accept your renewal application more than 15 days prior to the expiry date on the license.
But your checks can be done within 6 months of that date.
So you can submit the license renewal application 15 days before. Now.. If you have a valid reason to show DGCA that you need to submit it for renewal say a month early then you will need to furnish documents supporting that reason and take an NOC from them and they will do it for you earlier.
^This im telling you cos you dont know what date your interview will be on after CASS. It could well be in April and you may be in a tight spot.

cyrilroy21
4th Jan 2014, 15:00
@ifly89

If you only have a multi engine rating on the DGCA license then you have a few options looking forward all which has to done within the last 6 months to renewal of license

1. FAM flight followed by Day Check , Night Check , IR check on the multi
This can be an expensive option and impossible to do if you have a multi on the BE 76

or

2. Get a single engine rating on the DGCA license . For this you need to pass the tech specific exam ( application window is now open ) on the SE aircraft you want on the license
Since the endorsement for SE also includes skill tests this will automatically count towards renewal of license ( which you have to apply separately )

To everyone else whose CPL license is expiring you need to start thinking about its renewal atleast a year in advance

ifly89
5th Jan 2014, 04:52
@holding short / @ cyrilroy21

Thank you so much guys for the info.. Just one more doubt, regarding the c-172 exam, i already have my cpl endorsed on PA-34 along with C-172 rating.. Do i still have to give a tech specific exam ? & will indigo accept my license if its renewed on C-172, bcoz they strictly mention multi when one appears for the written attempt !

cyrilroy21
5th Jan 2014, 06:12
@ifly89

Since you have C172 on the DGCA license then things become a lot easier for you
Tech specific is only for those people who wish to add a new aircraft rating

As holding_short mentioned above all you need is a FAM Flight followed by day check , night check , IR check ( if you wish to renew IR )

When your CPL gets renewed you will have both C172 and PA 34 on the new license
Since you have multi on the new license that should be acceptable to IndiGo as well

I recommend you do the flying at the earliest since you are already within the 6 month window
Just make sure our class 1 medical and RT license is valid while doing the renewal flying

The application for CPL renewal can only be done at your nearest regional DGCA office

ANIKA
5th Jan 2014, 16:00
Hey!!
Can anyone please guide me through this-
I have recently cleared RT exam part-1 for renewal. I haven't submitted the documents yet. And if I submit it now will it be problem in interview or cass since I will be submitting my original RTR-A. And also it takes around 2.5 to 3 months for them to generate a lifetime RT.

loveA320
6th Jan 2014, 06:12
hi guys...any one having some info about indigo's next written for freshers in 2014 please share..thanks

gAMbl3
6th Jan 2014, 12:53
For RTR(A) renewal original RTR is not to be submitted. COP form, Annex form, Copy of Part 1 result, attested copy RTR (A), class 10th passing certificate copy and DD of Rs 10,000/- is required. You will then get a single sheet Renewal certificate from WPC. I got mine last month.

3greens 1inthemirror
7th Jan 2014, 16:16
one of my friends told me that the rule for rtr renewal is either to give part1 again or you should have min 30 hours of flying hours AFTER RTR WAS ISSUED (not necessarily in the last 3 years)

can anyone confirm this?

learningtofly
9th Jan 2014, 15:08
My RTR(A) lapsed in June 2013, now if i have to renew my RTR is there any Late fees along with DD of ten thousand or just a DD with 10,000/- for lifetime along with documents mentioned by gAmBl3 sufficient. Thank you!

ANIKA
11th Jan 2014, 03:11
Thank you so much gambl3...... your help is really appreciated.

CR7
11th Jan 2014, 10:41
Yess!!! Not all from april 9th hv been called for CASS!! I guess their interviews are gonna be scheduled in Jan itself!! After that Indigo will continue with CASS for subsequent candidates!!! They want to smooth things up!! Keep sending candidates fr TR instead of keeping their facilities vacant and keeping Selected candidates on hold!!!

lightyear29
12th Jan 2014, 04:38
Anyone who had their CASS on the 8th share their experience.

ANIKA
16th Jan 2014, 10:42
Anyone, got their cass results....or any updates?

holding_short
17th Jan 2014, 12:04
A cadet program may be expensive but the extra money that you pay, buys you peace of mind that is unparalleled. In the scenario today, there are only a handful of airlines in India of which 2-3 are 'good' of which 1-2 hire through front doors. So your avenues are narrowed down. For ex. A genuine front door candidate today can be expected to get into maybe an IndiGo or a Jet clean as a whistle. But the struggle through the back door at airlines like Spicejet, Air India and GoAir starts from 'getting a call' to just WRITE the exam, leave alone getting through 3 -4 rounds.

All in all, advise of the day would be to be associated with a Cadet Pilot Program and be reasonalbly certain that you will end up in the cockpit of the airline.

There is a flip side to this, but given the scenario today you wouldnt bother about it. The flip side was like what happened to the KF cadet pilot program. The last few batches that came back woke up to a rude shock of not being hired atall. KF told them that they could not hire them since there was no requirement. It was not until the last few trips of KF that those batches got hired and managed to bag a few hundred hours on type that allowed them to get into other airlines after KF folded up. So they jusssst made it.
So a cadet pilot program can turn into a nightmare if that airline starts to do badly. Having said that, IndiGo is here for a LONG time to come. Its the 'southwest airlines' of India. They are not going anywhere. Moreover they dont ask you to sign a bond.

So verdict : CADET PILOT PROGRAM

cyrilroy21
18th Jan 2014, 16:44
Those candidates from the APril 2013 written exam who had their CASS from 8th to 14th are being called for interviews starting 23rd Jan

loveA320
19th Jan 2014, 05:57
thanks fr the information cyril...and any idea when is indigo going to conduct next fresh cpl exam in 2014.thanks

cyrilroy21
20th Jan 2014, 14:25
@loveA320

Estimates are March or April 2014 for the next written exam

loveA320
21st Jan 2014, 10:23
thank you so much cyril...appreciate it..!!!

ANIKA
21st Jan 2014, 16:20
Anyone has any clue about next interview dates for April 2013 exam.

Three.Green
21st Jan 2014, 16:52
How does one apply for the Indigo written exam? All I've found a link on pilot.cae for Indigo.

Reverb_SR71
1st Feb 2014, 12:18
Apply on the pilot.cae website. Indigo will call you when there is a written ,provided there are no deficiencies.

1. make sure your licenses are valid

2. keep updating the details ( medicals are renewed every year , IR renewals etc)

3. Make sure you have the required minimum multi hours.

MustangGTw
3rd Feb 2014, 12:03
IndiGo result is out for the 1st Batch, April 2013 attempt, congrats to everyone who passed..

ANIKA
3rd Feb 2014, 16:19
:DCONGRATULATIONS!!! to people who passed.
Any idea when is next set of interview. ..

hawaijahaj
5th Feb 2014, 06:15
Can anyone shed some light on how did the interview with the first batch go?
Would Really appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance.

MustangGTw
5th Feb 2014, 15:02
About Indigo's Interview,

Would like to say study everything, they can ask you anything, dont ever think if i am not rated they wont ask this or they wont ask that, have a the basic knowledge of everything and no one person is asked the same type of questions. A lot depends on how your answer the questions, like other airline interviews its a grapevine process which means for eg, if your are asked about the difference between an Airbus and a Boeing, the way your answer this question will form other questions, and obviously other questions that comes to the examiners mind.

be your self dont put on a show or try to be someone else. Indigo is a peoples airline they want good human being who are ready to adapt and learn.

hope this helps, and nothing comes in front of hardwork guys, if your are well prepared and willing to work hard then nothing can stop you from becoming a pilot in any airline.

Good luck

am-rj-tbt
9th Feb 2014, 00:40
How many guys appeared and how many passed ???

hawaijahaj
14th Feb 2014, 06:00
Can anyone give details of how was th CASS , and how much time after CASS does the PI take place.

Thanks in Advance

hawaijahaj
16th Feb 2014, 10:29
common guys....any little info would help.

Reverb_SR71
16th Feb 2014, 12:50
I have my cass next week , will update.

Jibu
17th Feb 2014, 04:30
I have done with my cass
it was pretty easy and nice.
not so difficult that it can't be handled.

PanzerIV
20th Feb 2014, 12:42
Does anyone know any practice CASS classes in New Delhi?

Reverb_SR71
23rd Feb 2014, 07:32
Done with CASS .

1st round - English proficiency .

This test consists of 2 parts .

a) you will have to fill in the blanks , choose the right option etc. The sentences are easy for eg : Sam goes to work at 1030 . When does same go to work ? 4 options . Yes it is laughable . :}

b) Speaking test . You will have to repeat what the computer says.

2nd round - Flying .

a . familiarization 1 : answer questions only .

b . familiarization 2 : flying only .

c . familiarization 3: flying with satnav .

d. Mission 1 : Navigate and solve questions

e Mission 2 : Mission 1 + extra tasks like fuel calculation , pin , score keeping

The aircraft is unflyable , do not chase . Divide equal attention to all screens , develop a scan pattern . You will be bombarded with questions during maneuvers so dont loose your aircraft in trying to solve them.

3rd round - Debrief - A video recording of your performance in mission 2 is shown and you will have to assess yourself.

4th round - Personal Interview .

Questions based on your background , CV . eg Why this profession? Why indigo ? Strenghts and weaknesses . etc .

3 people are being called everyday in Delhi , its a relatively long process you will have to spend the whole day there . you will get a break to go out and have lunch.

Dont be nervous , be yourself , nobody can fly that damn thing and answer all the questions .

All the best !! :ok:

aakashseth63
23rd Feb 2014, 14:12
thanks a lot ....:D any idea when will u guys have your interview?...did you ask them ??

hawaijahaj
27th Feb 2014, 14:54
any idea about the CASS results?

cyrilroy21
28th Feb 2014, 16:08
You dont exactly get an email saying you passed CASS

If you pass then you will get the email call directly for interview as and when they conduct the interview

Those who had CASS from Jan 8th to 14th ( or 16th not sure ) got done with their interviews between Jan 23rd and 25th
For the April 2012 guys it took them 3 - 4 months to get the call for interview

So as you can see you cant predict when the interviews are going to happen

When it happens they will let you know

All you can do is be prepared for it because they might give a very short notice and ask you to come immediately for it in a couple of days

P.S : I hear interviews for a few candidates who had their CASS earlier ( around 10th Feb ) got calls for interview starting next week
Anybody hear anything ?

sameersagi13
28th Feb 2014, 18:39
I know two of my friends who had their cass on 18th and 21st jan respectively and have their interview on 12th march. I had cass on 14th feb and haven't recieved any mail as yet and Sandra said that we will definetely get a mail from CAE wether we cleared or not. No mail means that people who gave in feb I guess haven't been called for interviews as yet .

aviator3233
2nd Mar 2014, 13:23
Do you need the English Proficiency Test to be taken to give the Indigo written exam for CPL holders?
Thanks in advance

mightybugs
2nd Mar 2014, 15:48
Guys, please share some the questions that you'll were asked in the previous interviews. It will give us an idea at least of what is being asked. Thanks.

sameersagi13
3rd Mar 2014, 07:32
not required:)

PanzerIV
5th Mar 2014, 17:52
Reverb_SR71

When you say in the mission 1 of the flight test we have to fly and answer questions, could you elaborate a little on what type of questions - ie. - Basic arithmatic, number sequences, word/colour references?

Most importantly, do they ask questions on pattern recognition, such as which figure is the odd one out and which figure comes next in the sequence etc.

Also, in mission 2, can you elaborate on what pin and score keeping are?

Thanks.

If anyone else knows, feel free to chime in :p.

EDIT: Post 2448 answered most of my questions. But still no idea on what pin and score keeping are.

pilot.india
6th Mar 2014, 02:20
Hello everyone,

Any idea when the next calls for written exams will be sent. I recollect the had written exams in April 2012, then again in April 2013.
Will the repeat it again this year as well. Been hearing strong rumours that Indigo will surely recruit this year but just when is the big question. Haha and even after that happened , getting is call is the biggest mystery which is yet to be solved.

Now that kingfisher pilots are mostly absorbed and indigo and other airlines adding its fleet, its a good hope for people who haven't been able to get a chance at the written exams for indigo.

Can anyone shed some more light on this.

Thanks

Reverb_SR71
6th Mar 2014, 19:26
PanzerIV

The questions range from simple equations ( solve for x ) , number series , 3d figures , stroop test, True or false questions etc etc . Dont worry too much about it , CAE sends a booklet explaining all the details well in advance so you have a fairly good idea of what to expect.

The Pin and score keeping are just memory tasks you need to calculate your fuel and see how close your estimate was to the actual fuel etc . Like is said dont worry too much about the details. The idea is to overload you with memory tasks , mathematics and reasoning etc while you fly in IFR and turbulent conditions.

What you can do to prepare is brush up on your mental maths , do some simple math problems online.Also practice flying a cessna or something in FSX with the weather set on rollercoaster.

VT-ASM
6th Mar 2014, 20:01
Hey,

The rumour mills are all saying April end/ Early may. No credible source. All you can do is prepare. I hope you've updated your profile on the CAE website.

Cheers

HelpingGuy
12th Mar 2014, 10:27
Hello fellow aviators. I have a few questions and would really appreciated if they would be answered.
Does anybody know if Indigo would be holding an exam this April just like last year?
Also can anyone advise which notes to refer for cracking the Indigo written?
I have my DGCA notes and Oxford ATPL as well. Would these both suffice or i should concentrate in any particular?
Lastly, do i have to study all the books in Oxford? What about met and reg?
Thanks in advance.

hawaijahaj
15th Mar 2014, 16:47
Any info on results?

hawaijahaj
24th Mar 2014, 16:48
Any new info guys?

6E999
27th Mar 2014, 17:33
Hello,
Greetings!!!
Can you please let me know,when Indigo is going to start its next hiring.
Thanks

Best Regard
6E999

aviator3233
1st Apr 2014, 14:06
march ended...any news guys ?

holding_short
3rd Apr 2014, 10:13
Im just back from the IndiGo GBP office. IndiGo will hire no more until 2016. VT-IAO is the last aircraft delivered to them this year. No more deliveries until 2015 mid.

In the meanwhile to account for the pilot attrition and exodus to Tata-SIA, Air Asia etc, they have taken enough including the ones who wrote the exam in 2013. The current Senior FO lot will get promoted to Capts. etc. Moreover more of their cadet pilots at Gondia are getting ready too.

They plan to utilize their current stock of pilots to the maximum and it is being said that a pilot will fly average 70-80 hours per month as opposed to the current 60-65.

So, unfortunately, bitter but true....The Show's Over folks !...for now !

bayblade
3rd Apr 2014, 11:02
the people who had their CASS after Feb have not received the results as yet, right?

aakashseth63
3rd Apr 2014, 14:08
@holding short

will they finish hiring this lot ?? or will they put them on hold..?? any idea ?:ugh:

UPWA
3rd Apr 2014, 14:43
There will be another 8 a/c coming this year,And hiring will also continue,Utilisation will go up...that's true.

Regards
Team UPWA

UPWA
3rd Apr 2014, 14:47
CAAS results still awaited!!

holding_short
4th Apr 2014, 02:59
@aakashseth63
Yes they will finish the recruitment that is in progress currently. From the selection that happened in 2012 (written exam) (typerating done at CAE Dubai/B'lore), there are about 17 in a batch who joined in March. Besides this, there are approx 40 awaiting joining after completing their checks right now. This is 2012 written exam candidates.

Now, the 2013 written exam candidates who are undergoing CASS right now will be approx 45-50 by the end of this selection. Their process will complete by mid this year and they will go for typerating by the end of this year to join next year.

So this will give you a fair idea of how many IndiGo have already taken.

@UPWA
What you are saying is partly true. However the new aircraft that will come in now would be to replace the ones that came in 2008. So that will keep the average fleet age steady at 2.5. It will not increase the net fleet size (perhaps by 1 or 2 this year). Secondly, IndiGo last year defered a few deliveries of 2014 to take deliveries of A321 next year. So after this, basically, new aircraft will only come in when Airbus starts delivering the NEOs. Any addition before that, will be to merely replace the old aircraft.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad new guys. Wish Im proven wrong !

josephkd85
5th Apr 2014, 05:39
Who in GBP gave you all these info

Azadpanchi
5th Apr 2014, 09:32
You mean to say that Indigo will not hire any more till may be next year? :eek: What about people saying Apr end / May Beginning? All false rumour? :ouch:
I personally spoke to someone in CAE who told me that they might come during the above stated period for Indigo. :confused: Can it be that they could be hiring in anticipation of pilots getting poached by New Airlines? Or are you very sure that they will not hire? Too confused.. :ugh:

hawaijahaj
11th Apr 2014, 05:42
Any latest news about the 2013 recruitment?

VT-ASM
22nd Apr 2014, 18:14
For those from April 2013 written waiting for CASS result here's an update

A friend got a call for the interview for the 30th of April

Jibu
22nd Apr 2014, 18:30
Hi Friends

I also got mail for my interview on 30th april.

but i have no idea what to study and how to prepare for interview,
plz do put some experiences and info about the interview process.

bayblade
23rd Apr 2014, 05:34
Jibu when was your cass?

Jibu
23rd Apr 2014, 17:53
bayblade

on 14th Feb 14

bayblade
23rd Apr 2014, 21:13
thanks, all the best!

Reverb_SR71
24th Apr 2014, 13:07
Anybody else got mails ? what about people before and after 14th of april ? .

hawaijahaj
24th Apr 2014, 13:51
What about the group task? What is asked guys?

Any info?

vasudevaroh
28th Apr 2014, 07:59
Hello,

Any idea on the upcoming Indigo exams....I heard there are a lot of Indigo pilots who have joined Etihad creating space for more positions..

Vasu

Azadpanchi
28th Apr 2014, 11:19
yea any news people..???

Reverb_SR71
2nd May 2014, 15:22
Next round of mails have been sent. Interview on 8th may. All the best people!!

bayblade
2nd May 2014, 17:08
when was the CASS scheduled for the ones who recently received the interview mails?

PanzerIV
3rd May 2014, 00:09
Yeah any idea when these lads had their CASS dates?

Not knowing a damn thing is playing hell with my personal life :p.

Also is this a going to be just a technical interview with a group discussion or is there anything else too?

PanzerIV
4th May 2014, 12:06
Thanks aakashseth. Appreciate the input.

cyrilroy21
7th May 2014, 19:26
Here is an email that has been circulating among the various aviation groups on facebook
Its supposed to be an email sent by IndiGo to its employees who are CPL holders but Not working as pilots
I can't verify the authenticity of this email nor do I have any more details

PILOT RECRUITMENT
Indigo Ab-Initio Pilot Scheme -
CPL HOLDERS working with Indigo from past 1 year can apply..Go thru the details--

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the launch of 6E FlyHigh , an Ab-Initio Pilot Scheme for all the CPL holders working in IndiGo for a minimum of one (1) year as on 31st May’2014.

Tests will be conducted separately for 6E FlyHigh candidates in June’14.

Procedure for selection of 6E FlyHigh:

· Eligibility Age: Min 20 yrs & Max 40yrs as on May 31, 2014

· Eligibility criterion: The candidate must possess a current Indian CPL license with multi engine Instrument Rating with Indian COP/RTR and FRTO licenses valid at the time of the written test along with a valid Class -1 Medical.

Multi engine rating will include 25 hours on multi-engine (10 hours can be completed on an approved simulator).

· Process of Selection:

Written Tests

CASS

Personal Interview

If selected then an IndiGo Letter of Intent will be provided. The cost of the program will vary and will be communicated separately.

After completion of the Type Rating; candidates will undergo a Simulator Assessment. If found suitable they will be inducted as Jr. First Officer at IndiGo.

Pre-Test Preparation:

· IndiGo will conduct a day’s awareness session with the help of Qualified Instructors to prepare for the Tests & Interview

· Mentoring will be provided by chosen Captains & First Officers to help them prepare for the Tests & Interview. The reference material & books also will be suggested by IndiGo.

Benefits of being in 6E FlyHigh Program:

Scholarship Scheme:

Scholarships (75% of Type Rating Fee upto max of Rs.15 lacs) will be awarded to Top 3 students on the basis of Tenure & Annual appraisals in IndiGo plus the results of the Written/CASS & Interview (Selection Procedure). Those employees who are availing the Scholarship will be signing an agreement for 5 years with the company for the amount of scholarship.

Rest of the employees who get selected through the selection procedure will be awarded scholarships (25% of Type Rating Fee upto max of Rs.5 lacs) and will sign an agreement for 5 years with the company for the amount of the scholarship.
We look forward to receive applications & CV’s from all eligible candidates

holding_short
8th May 2014, 04:52
@cirilroy

This email is authentic. This is happening.

Million Air
14th May 2014, 03:10
@holding_short

According to your #3344 post, the 40 guys waiting for joining from 2012 written exam, after their checks indicates that they are done with their ground classes, Supernumerary flying, base check and all??? or will they be joining for the ground classes??

thanks..

bayblade
14th May 2014, 22:26
the next batch have started receiving interview emails for 21st, all the best guys! :ok:

holding_short
15th May 2014, 04:19
@million air
Hi.. The 40+ guys from 2012 batch will start joining in the coming months. A few of them joined in the Jan 2014 batch. But a lot of us are still left to join.

AlphaPapaCharlie
20th May 2014, 06:50
Hello guys,
I appeared for the Cadet Pilot program Phase 1 exam on 18th May and I cleared the first round, I have previously attempted the Phase 1 exam and did not pass even though i remember doing well. However few days before 18th May attempt i had received a mail saying if i clear the first phase, I will have to pay INR 20000 for the phase 2 exam (CASS). Now I am just curious if they have reduced the pass % and let a majority of the people appear for the CASS exam so that they can make a decent profit. Or if I am one of the few people who made it to the CASS stage.
Anyone else who made it past the Phase 1 which took place on 18th May?

priyankaflyingbird
23rd May 2014, 01:09
Hello everyone .....from a long time i was away from aviation because of my graduation thing ... can you peoples please tell me what is happening with indigo when they to call again in this year for written exam..and from where should i start studies ..and what all and how much i study ...:ugh:

flyflyfly2me
23rd May 2014, 08:47
are there any questions based on performance charts in indigo exams???
coz there are alot of questions on performance charts on turbine turbine and in oxford.

cyrilroy21
29th May 2014, 14:35
IndiGo has revamped the careers section of their website

https://content.goindigo.in/Information/pilots

Edit : Looks like they have removed the " Currently Hiring " status for type rated A320 Junior FO

gAMbl3
30th May 2014, 11:41
Junior FO CRITERIA - Maximum Age: 35yrs; Indian National with Indian DGCA issues CPLwith Multi Engine Instrument Rating Indian; only those candidates will be considered who add a self-sponsored A320 Endorsement in the License after they are short-listed through the joint IndiGo-CAE selection process.

ifly89
31st May 2014, 11:55
guys any idea when will the remamining people frm 2013 batch who gave CASS in feb end will be called for PI??

bayblade
31st May 2014, 12:17
the batch who had CASS around 24th Feb received their interview results this week, so you may expect the next round of interviews in the coming two weeks, you may get the mail any time this week. most likely.

Azadpanchi
7th Jun 2014, 16:28
how true is this news about Indigo exam in june for CPL holders? Anyone?

am-rj-tbt
13th Jun 2014, 05:40
Hi guys any idea as to what is the status of people who cleared the interview?? Have they left for type rating training ? Which batch is doing the training etc ?

bayblade
13th Jun 2014, 09:37
one batch is scheduled for training from 10th july at Dubai. Is anyone being sent to banglore?

Freebird88
13th Jun 2014, 11:00
hi...does anyone have a question bank for indigo....apart from the ones posted on the ghost aviators fb page?? thanks for your help.

am-rj-tbt
14th Jun 2014, 04:04
Which batch is this ??? Is this the January batch ??? Any idea if they still send to kl or other cae centers ???

bayblade
14th Jun 2014, 06:52
the batch that had cass in feb & interviews scheduled mid of may. :)

am-rj-tbt
19th Jun 2014, 13:44
Congratulations everyone who cleared the latest GD PI

Million Air
30th Jun 2014, 13:58
Is there anyone here who has taken loan for type rating from Credila or PNB??? Need details about it..
Thank you.

aniqua
1st Jul 2014, 09:41
Can somebody please confirm if the internal exam supposed to be held on the 14th June 2014 has taken place? I have heard it been postponed to a later date..

am-rj-tbt
15th Jul 2014, 06:01
Hey guys could someone comment on the progress of first batch of 2013 those who are back n done with type rating what's their status as to when they came back and sim test etc .. Have they joined already ??

stiknruddr
15th Jul 2014, 10:22
most of the first batch from 2013 written is done with sim checks
some left, it should be done soon.

joining dates have not been given yet but are expected soon...

cyrilroy21
17th Jul 2014, 16:25
Looks like CAE has send out the next batch for emails for the CPL exam on 1st August

One good news I have to share is IndiGo has changed the policy of being barred for life if you didnt clear the final interview round

Those candidates who did not clear the final interview round are now once again eligible to apply provided its been more than 1 year since that date of your interview

:D

DJ Flyboy
18th Jul 2014, 05:44
What about those who didn't clear CASS?

cyrilroy21
18th Jul 2014, 10:10
I am copy pasting this from the UPWA page on facebook so that everyone will be aware of the new changes

Few Imp Points abt @Indigo6E #CPL #avgeek #jobs #hiring xam on Aug 1

> Last Date to reply,those who got the email only,is 25 July

> Please ignore this mail:

· If you are A320 typerated.

· If you have already appeared for the CAE-IndiGo CASS assessment and could not clear it

· If you did not clear the final interview round(with IndiGo) and it’s not been one year since you appeared for the interview.

> Exam has a fees of ₹ 2360

> CAAS fees increased

The CASS test fees to 600 USD from 375

> Cool off Period:

1. Candidates unsuccessful at thefinal interview stage à 01 year from the date of interview.

2. Candidates who fail in the written tests à 06 months from the date of test.

cyrilroy21
18th Jul 2014, 20:43
IndiGo is also conducting an exam for zero hour A320 type rated pilots who have done their type rating from CTE Hyderabad and have 3 takeoff and landings on actual aircraft
Exam scheduled to take place somewhere in August

And according to the grapevine they will be conducting a zero hour A320 type rated exam for those who have done their type rating other than CTE somewhere in September / October

Mr.CB
19th Jul 2014, 07:31
Didn't receive any mail. don't know why. I keep updating my profile on CAE website, every rating is valid and current even ME/IR, still no mail.
Can anyone help to get an email if at all there is another way to receive it? or can we expect another hiring this year of CPL holders??
Thanks

Aman9
19th Jul 2014, 09:44
after getting the 1st mail, and replying for the same, what are the chances of getting the 2nd mail?
and has the HR changed from parul huria?

LOC-D
20th Jul 2014, 05:52
Along the same lines as what Mr.CB mentioned, any idea on what basis they've called people for the exam? I've applied through the Indigo portal on the CAE website as well as the 'Careers' section on the Indigo website. Haven't gotten an invite for the exam. I've heard of different people having the same issue where some were called, some weren't despite submitting applications. Any information you guys might have would be appreciated.

LOC-D

deval_soni
20th Jul 2014, 15:16
Golden Epaulettes Aviation, Gurgaon

Preparatory classes for Indigo CPL Exam scheduled on 1st Aug

Timings : 0800 - 1700 (8 hrs / day)

*Extensive and Rigorous study based on Indigo / JAR Q. Bank

*Special Emphasis on Human Performance

*Online Test of all topics based on Indigo Q.Papers

Contact us on : 9811 9627 32 / 9717 5509 47

satz_aviators
21st Jul 2014, 06:49
Hi guys.. I have registered for next month's entrance exam.. The exam is scheduled on 10th of august.. any one appearing for the exam ? any tips on what to read for a written test ? please help me out guys.. :)

biddapa
21st Jul 2014, 07:00
Did Anyone recieve the 2nd and 3rd mail from HR yet ? when can it be expected?

SIERRA29
22nd Jul 2014, 14:22
- @satz_aviators were did you get 10th Aug as the Exam Date, the 1st email states date of exam date as 1st Aug.
- I replied to the 1st email as well but have not gotten the 2nd or 3rd email till now !!
-Anyone out there who has received the 2nd or 3rd email please do let us know ?

Thanks Guys :)

fly2infinity
24th Jul 2014, 06:57
yes still awaiting the confirmation email.

Guys are there any questions which can be omitted from the Indigo Jar QB of around 5000 Questions?? for eg. numericals or any specific chap/ or mass and balance questions??

i know this question might be posted earlier but 170 pages are too much to go through considering that there are only 6 days left for the exam.

thegrapevine
26th Jul 2014, 07:58
are we allowed to take flight computer/calculator? has anyone got the mails regarding the venue?

vt-sds
26th Jul 2014, 15:44
Hey guys any1 got 2nd mail regarding 1st Aug exam?

fly2infinity
26th Jul 2014, 22:06
@vt-sds

second mail asking for payment and other details issued.. Venue and roll no details not sent yet

satz_aviators
28th Jul 2014, 15:01
I have spoken with CAE officials and they said the exam is on aug 10..

cyrilroy21
28th Jul 2014, 17:00
@satz_aviators

Did you actually receive an email saying that there is an exam on Aug 10th ?

Because quite a few people have received the 1st and 2nd email and the 1st email clearly stated that the exam is on Aug 1st

avl998
28th Jul 2014, 18:45
guys still waiting for the second mail hopefully by tommorow they should send it. i doubt if the exam is on 1 aug cause lot of guys havent recievd the second email.

avl998
29th Jul 2014, 04:24
just spoke today to cae office they say exam date remains the same 1 st aug , they are a little slow with the sending of mails bcause of the overwhelming response that they are getting but she says the exam date remains the same sometime in aftenoon on 1st.

fly2infinity
29th Jul 2014, 09:45
@avl998

Thanks for clearing the doubt on behalf of us :)

did they mention anything about the subsequent rounds? Or if the results would be declared same day? cause outstation candidates will have to plan their stay..

cyrilroy21
29th Jul 2014, 15:19
The exam on August 10th is for the IndiGo NFTI Cadet Pilot Program

@satz_aviators

The exam on Aug 1 is for candidates who already hold a DGCA issued CPL and wish to join IndiGo as junior co pilots

In the careers section of the IndiGo website this vacancy is called " Ab Initio Pilots "

200hp_stall_freak
30th Jul 2014, 11:50
Guys did anyone get the third email? I got it but it only said the loacation of the exam, they dint say the time and dint give any hall ticket..but they did mention that one needs to get the hall ticket for the exam..? Did anyone get his/her hall ticket...if so please let me know so that i can contact them

Azadpanchi
31st Jul 2014, 01:41
Evening also passed..!! no hall ticket yet.! Has everyone received it..?? Or are there still few who are waiting for that final mail like me..??

fly2infinity
31st Jul 2014, 06:35
i got mine.. finally.. its at 12:30 .. reporting time 08:30am on 1st

satz_aviators
31st Jul 2014, 14:57
The guys who is starting their training right from CPL through IndiGo's cadet pilot program have their exams on 10th of August.

avl998
2nd Aug 2014, 10:43
SOME QUESTIONS THAT I REMEMBER ARE

STARTING WITH GEN NAV :

PAYLOAD BASIC QUESTION ie, find out the payload with other details given dont really remember the entire question with options. You guys gotta spare me on the lol.

nyway moving further

ON a lamaberts chart where is the convergecy correct , something on these lines . its there in keith williams i believe.

DR nav u find the trk and gs rest all the details were given just have to use your cx2 .

again one more question similar find the crosswind component cx2 based question

that wat i cud recollect abt nav at the momnt

moving on to met

again not many questions here

validity of tafor

rime ice existiong temp range

avl998
2nd Aug 2014, 10:44
microburst relatd

calculate oat at temperature at 33000 feet

thunderstorm related question cant remember

Regs

intercepting aircraft how does it say YOU MAY PROCEED more than 90 degree turn ...

freedom of air 2 this question was based on if the aircraft overflying a state that is following the rules of air icao then that aircraft could stop at that state for techical stop or even overfly the state. THIS WAS BOUNCER FOR ME.

sqak code hijack

dangerous goods if u wanna carry in aircraft the permission has to be taken from whom?

dangerous good which annexure

search and rescue facilities info u would get from where ?

fuel requiremnets to carry for a jet engine trip fuel + altn aerod fuel+ holding fuel 30 mins

what is HJ? SUNSET TO SUNRISE OR SUNRISE TO SUNSET

avl998
2nd Aug 2014, 10:45
Radio nav

intruding aircraft threat advisory symbol on tcas 2

gpws mode 3 wat is the warning and alert

efis altimetre indication whether on primary function display or navigation display.

what is QDR

How can you spot small or large water droplets on AWR by varing the freq or the range something on these lines.

Instruments

static port blocked on asi .

tas is constant in troposphere while climbing wat happens to mach.

mach number formula tas by lss

what is the function of AIR DATA COMPUTER

how is sat calculated.

avl998
2nd Aug 2014, 10:46
PERFORMANCE(how i wish if this topic wouldnt be there)

flaps with higher setting when compared to flaps with lower setting what happens to climb limited mass.

same question as above what happens to climb performance ?

if v1 is increased what increases toda or tora or asda ?

VR shouldnot be less than? v1 and 1.05%vmca or 1.05%v1 and vmca?

what happens to vmca with increase in altitude ?

on a wet runway if v1 decreases what happen to the climb related mass?

which speed increases and which is the speed that decreases between MMO AND VLO ? THIS QUESTION WAS BOUNCER?

principles of flight

spoiler where is located and how does it get extended ?

technical

what is called a stage in axial flow compressor?

avl998
2nd Aug 2014, 10:47
one question based on constant speed propeller drive motor

function of turbine in a jet engine?

single spool gas turbine engine related question .

human performance

symptoms of stress.

how much sleep does the body need.

what is team spirit mean in cockpit ?

hypoxia symptom

would update soon .
gudluk

fly2infinity
3rd Aug 2014, 20:26
Yes guys as AVL998 mentioned there wer only 5 questions on Human performance n no questions from aerodynamics .. around 10 questions frm Systems - oxygen and pressurization.. some technical quest like Hung Start.
More than 10 quest on regs.
Arnd 10quest on performance
10 quest mass n balnce
10 on nav
10met
10 on operational procedures
10 on Instruments n radio nav

basically all subjects equally but no question where we had to refer to diagrams or charts or graphs

all questions frm JAR QB exactly d same with the same choices...

I ll try to post the exact questions asked asap

juliet.alpha.yankee
4th Aug 2014, 07:00
When would the results be declared for the written test and how?

aer_bourne
4th Aug 2014, 11:33
The lady in charge at the venue mentioned that results would be uploaded on the website, earliest by monday evening. Anyone with any more info on the same?

actor
4th Aug 2014, 13:00
Which website and where to look for results...??anyone with any updates

avl998
5th Aug 2014, 14:52
guys some more questions that i cud recollect were:

when aircraft cabin uses bleed air in cabin what happens to the aicraft performance?

The passenger oxygen safety equipment is it continous flow or on demand flow?

cyrilroy21
6th Aug 2014, 10:12
Congrats to all those Candidates that passed the August 1st exam :D

http://marketing.caeoaa.com/downloads/delhi/list_of_successful_candidates.pdf

Eaxctly 100 Candidates out of the 231 candidates that appeared passed the written

danger440
6th Aug 2014, 11:17
260 appeared ! the roll no.s were till 260 !;)
anyways ...congrats to all the successful candidates !

fly2infinity
6th Aug 2014, 13:38
1. The second freedom of the air is the :
a) right to land for a technical stop
b) right to overfly without landing
c) right to ""cabotage"" traffic, (trans-border traffic).
d) right to operate a commercial passenger flight with passengers on board between two
states.

2. Which manoeuvre shall be executed by an intercepting aircraft if the pilot wants to
communicate to the intercepted aircraft ""YOU MAY PROCEED"" ?
a) Executing a climbing turn of 90 degrees or more without crossing the line of
flight of the intercepted aircraft.
b) Rocking wings twice and crossing in front of the aircraft.
c) Circling the intercepted aircraft in a clock-wise pattern.
d) Rocking the wings and flashing the navigational lights.

3. When an aircraft is subjected to unlawful interference, the pilot-in-command shall
indicate the situation by setting the transponder to:
a) 7500.
b) 7700.
c) 7600.
d) 7000.

4. When vectoring an aircraft to intercept the localizer course, the final vector
furnished shall be such as to enable the aircraft to intercept the localizer course at
an angle not greater than:
a) 30 degrees.
b) 25 degrees.
c) 15 degrees.
d) 20 degrees.

5. In a precision approach category I lighting system, the centre line and crossbar
lights shall be:
a) Fixed lights showing variable white.
b) Flashing lights showing variable white.
c) Fixed lights showing variable green.
d) Flashing lights showing variable green.

6. In the case of parallel runways, each runway designation number shall be
supplemented:
a) By a letter - for example 2 parallel runways ""L"" and ""R"" - for 3 ""L"", ""C""
and ""R"".
b) By a number like ""0"" and ""01"" for 2 parallel runways.
c) By a letter for 2 parallel runways.
d) By a letter - for example 3 parallel runways ""L"" and ""R"" and the central has no letter.

7. Which of the following is NOT an international distress frequency ?
a) 2430 KHz
b) 121.5 MHz
c) 243.0 MHz
d) 2.182 KHz

8. What does the abbreviation ""HJ"" mean?
a) Sunrise to sunset.
b) Sunset to sunrise.
c) No specific working hours.
d) Continuous day and night service.

9. What does QDR mean?
a) Magnetic bearing from the station
b) Magnetic heading to the station (no wind)
c) True bearing from the station
d) True heading to the station

10. When the term ""Broken"" is used in an aviation routine weather report (METAR),
the amount of clouds covering the sky is:
a) 5 to 7 octas
b) 1 to 4 octas
c) 8 octas below 10000 feet
d) No clouds below 5000 feet

11. The distress message shall contain as many as possible of the following elements/
details:
a) Aircraft call sign, nature of distress, pilot's intention, present position, level and
heading
b) Aircraft call sign, route of flight, destination airport
c) Aircraft call sign, aerodrome of departure, position and level
d) Aircraft call sign, present position, assistance required

12. An accumulator in a hydraulic system will :
a) store fluid under pressure.
b) increase pressure surges within the system.
c) reduce fluid temperature and pressure.
d) reduce fluid temperature only.

13. Cabin pressure is controlled by :
e) delivering a substantially constant flow of air into the cabin and controlling the
outflow.
a) controlling the flow of air into the cabin with a constant outflow.
b) the cabin air re-circulation system.
c) the cabin air mass flow control inlet valve(s).

OR

The cabin pressure is regulated by the:
f) Outflow valve.
g) Air cycle machine.
h) Air conditioning pack.
i) Cabin inlet airflow valve.

14. If the cabin altitude rises (aircraft in level flight), the differential pressure:
j) decreases
k) increases
l) remains constant
m) may exceed the maximum permitted differential unless immediate preventative action is
taken.

15. The function of a constant speed drive (CSD) in an AC generating system is to :
n) drive the generator at a constant speed.
o) vary generator rpm in order to compensate for various AC loads.
p) directly maintain a constant proportion between the rpm of an engine and a generator.
q) vary the engine rpm (within limits) to compensate for various AC loads.

16. On-board electrical systems are protected against faults of the following type:1. AC
generator over-voltage2. AC generator under-voltage3. over-current4. overspeed5.
under-frequency6. undue vibration of AC generatorsThe combination of
correct statements is :
r) 1,2,4,5
s) 1,2,4,6
t) 1,3,5,6
u) 2,3,4,5,6

17. In a single spool gas turbine engine, the compressor rpm is :
v) the same as turbine rpm.
w) independent of turbine rpm.
x) greater than turbine rpm.
y) less than turbine rpm.

18. A stage in an axial compressor:
z) is made of a rotor disc followed by a row of stator blades
aa) has a compression ratio in the order of 2.1
bb) is made of row of stator blades followed by a rotor disc
cc) has a compression ration in the order of 0.8
19. A ""hung start"" is the failure of an engine to accelerate to its normal idle speed. It
may be caused by:
dd) an attempt to ignite the fuel before the engine has been accelerated sufficiently
by the starter.
b) compressor surging.
c) the starter cutting out early in the starting sequence before the engine has accelerated to
the required rpm for ignition.
d)failure of the fuel to ignite in the starting sequence after the engine has been accelerated to
the required rpm by the starter.

20. Using compressor bleed air to power systems:
ee) decreases aircraft performance
ff) has no influence on aircraft performance
gg) increases aircraft performance
hh) is limited to the phases of take-off and landing

For a turbine engine, the term self-sustaining speed relates to the speed at which
21. the engine :
ii) will run without any external assistance.
jj) is designed to idle after starting.
kk) operates most efficiently in the cruise..
ll) will enable the generators to supply bus-bar voltage.

22. In very cold weather, the pilot notices during startup, a slightly higher than normal
oil pressure.This higher pressure :
mm) is normal, if it decreases after startup.
nn) is abnormal and requires the engine to be shut down.
oo) is abnormal but does not require the engine to be shut down.
pp) requires an oil change.

23. A smoke mask is a :
qq) mask with flow on request and covers the whole face.
rr) continuous flow mask and covers the whole face.
ss) mask with flow on request and covers only the nose and the mouth.
tt) continuous flow mask and covers only the nose and the mouth.

24. A class A fire is a fire of:
uu) solid material, generally of organic nature
vv) liquid or liquefiable solid
ww) electrical origin
xx) metal or gas or chemical (special fires)

25. Carriage of dangerous goods is allowed, provided that:
a) the airline complies with the Technical Instructions
b) national aviation administration permission has been granted
c) government permission has been granted
d) no passenger is carried on the same flight

26. Dangerous goods annex - ???

27. If the static source to an airspeed indicator (ASI) becomes blocked during a
28. descent the instrument will:
a) over-read
b) read zero
c) continue to indicate the speed applicable to that at the time of the blockage
d) under-read

29. Considering the maximum operational Mach number (MMO) and the maximum
30. operational speed (VMO), the captain of a pressurized aircraft begins his descent
31. from a high flight level. In order to meet his scheduled time of arrival, he decides
32. to use the maximum ground speed at any time of the descent. He will be limited :
a) initially by the MMO, then by the VMO below a certain flight level
b) initially by theVMO, then by the MMO below a certain flight level
c) by the MMO
d) by the VMO in still air

33. At a constant Mach number, the calibrated air speed (CAS) :
a) decreases when the altitude increases
b) increases when the altitude increases
c) remains unchanged when the outside temperature increases
d) remains unchanged when the outside temperature decreases

34. An Air Data Computer (ADC) :
a) Transforms air data measurements into electric impulses driving servo motors in
instruments
b) Is an auxiliary system that provides altitude information in the event that the static source
is blocked
c) Converts air data measurements given by ATC from the ground in order to provide correct
altitude and speed information
d) Measures position error in the static system and transmits this information to ATC to
provide correct altitude reporting

35. An ""intruding traffic advisory"" is represented on the display system of the TCAS 2
(Traffic Collision Avoidance System) by displaying :
a) a yellow full circle.
b) a blue or white empty lozenge.
c) a blue or white full lozenge.
d) a red full square.

36. If an aircraft is flying (with flaps and landing gear retracted) in proximity to terrain
and its GPWS (Ground Proximity Warning System) get activated, because it is
detecting that the aeroplane has an excessive rate of descent, the system provides
the following aural warning signals :
a) ""SINK RATE, SINK RATE"" followed by ""WHOOP WHOOP PULL UP"" (twice)
b) ""DON'T SINK, DON'T SINK""
c) ""TERRAIN, TERRAIN"" followed by ""WHOOP WHOOP PULL UP"" (twice)
d) ""TOO LOW, TERRAIN"" (twice) followed by ""TOO LOW GEAR"" (twice)

OR

The Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS) generates the following sound
signal or signals when the aircraft is sinking after a take-off or a go-around :
e) DON'T SINK repetitive only
f) WHOOP WHOOP PULL UP repetitive only
g) DON'T SINK always followed by WHOOP WHOOP PULL UP
h) DON'T SINK followed by WHOOP WHOOP PULL UP if the sink rate overshoots a second
level

37. Regarding Electronic Instrument System (EFIS) :1- the Navigation Display (ND)
displays Flight Director Bars.2- the altimeter setting is displayed on the PFD
(Primary Flight Display).3- the PFD is the main flying instrument.4- the FMA (Flight
Mode Annunciator) is part of the ND.The combination regrouping all the correct
statements is :
a) 2, 3.
b) 3, 4.
c) 1, 4.
d) 1, 2.

38. The airplane outside air temperature ""probe"" measures the :
a) ""total"" air temperature minus kinetic heating effects in order to obtain the
static temperature.
b) ""static"" air temperature minus kinetic heating effects in order to obtain the total
temperature.
c) ""total"" air temperature minus compressibility effects in order to obtain the static
temperature.
d) ""static"" air temperature minus compressibility effects in order to obtain the total
temperature.

39. The Mach number:
a) is the ratio between the TAS of the aeroplane and the local speed of sound.
b) is the ratio between the TAS of the aeroplane and the speed of sound at sea level.
c) is the ratio between the IAS of the aeroplane and the local speed of sound.
d) increases at a given TAS, when the temperature rises.

40. When V1 has to be reduced because of a wet runway the one engine out obstacle
clearance / climb performance:
a) decreases / remains constant.
b) increases / increases.
c) remains constant / remains constant.
d) decreases / decreases.

41. The most dangerous low level wind shears are encountered
a) when strong ground inversions are present and near thunderstorms
b) in areas with layered clouds and wind speeds higher than 35 kt
c) during any period when wind speed is greater than 35 kt and near valleys
d) near valleys and at the windward side of mountains.

42. What are the meteorological prerequisites, at low level, for thunderstorms formed
by lifting processes, over land?
a) High temperatures, high humidity.
b) High air pressure (> 1013 hPa), high temperatures.
c) Low temperatures, low humidity.
d) Subsidence, inversion.

43. Which of the following statements describes a microburst ?
a) A high speed downburst of air with a generally lower temperature than its
Surroundings
b) A high speed downdraft of air with a higher temperature than its surroundings
c) An extremely strong wind gust associated with a tropical revolving storm
d) A small low pressure system where the wind circulates at high speed

44. Under which conditions would you expect the heaviest clear ice accretion to occur
in a CB?
a) Between -2°C and -15°C
b) Between -20°C and -30°C
c) Close to the freezing level
d) Between -30°C and -40°C

45. At a certain position, the temperature on the 300 hPa chart is -48°C, according to the tropopause chart, the tropopause is at FL 330. What is the most likely
temperature at FL 350 ?
a) -54°C.
b) -50°C.
c) -56,5°C.
d) -58°C.

fly2infinity
6th Aug 2014, 13:42
@VT delta it was on Mass and Balance, find Rate of descent and to find GS..

wait for some time as i soon as i remember and compile the other questions, i ll post it..

And yes thanks to this forum and thread that i cleared the writtens :)

Will need help in CASS though..

200hp_stall_freak
7th Aug 2014, 16:14
Hello! Anyone knows anyone who can help me out with CASS conducted by CAE! I need to take some coaching as I havnt sat in a cockpit since 4 years!! Help needed Guys:bored::bored:

tolip111111
8th Aug 2014, 04:30
Guys, any speculations on when can CAE conduct the CASS for the candidates who cleared the Written Exam Aug 2014? I hope the process is quick taking into consideration that there is no backlog of people waiting at indigo, contrary to what happened when KF debacle happened....

rustom3891
8th Aug 2014, 14:57
Hi . Which books to study from for these exarms?

bahabel
8th Aug 2014, 20:22
Hi fly2infinity (http://www.pprune.org/members/347390-fly2infinity)
Thank you for the Indigo screening question.
Can you send me the answers and some more information regarding the Indigo Captain screening and the company? How about the salary?
Email: [email protected]
Rgds.

fly2infinity
10th Aug 2014, 16:25
@ Rustom there is a Indigo Question bank posted on Ghost aviators Librabry on FB or else Volaire or Kieth Williams question Bank.. there are around 5000 Questions

Study Oxford if you have time.. its the Bible!!

fly2infinity
10th Aug 2014, 16:27
Guys any Updates about CASS, when will it be held??

aniqua
17th Aug 2014, 09:37
Some delhi based candidates have rcvd their CASS dates starting from the 22nd or 23rd of august..

200hp_stall_freak
18th Aug 2014, 02:49
Is this confirmed?
How are they calling? I mean on what basis ? Is it roll number wise or alphabetical?? or place of stay wise?

ripvanvnykle320
19th Aug 2014, 10:39
Hi ,even im waiting for the CASS mail . I just wanted to know how many days of buffer did the candidates have between receiving the mail & the date of CASS.
Thank you .

tolip111111
26th Aug 2014, 05:15
anyone who got done with CASS in august? Could you let me know about the process and the best way to reach the Venue?

Azadpanchi
28th Aug 2014, 10:44
Update: still waiting for the CASS mail.. Hope there are others like me!
Rustom, which questions are you looking for?

Azadpanchi
29th Aug 2014, 06:15
Same here..everyone that I know has their CASS before 1st..

sam11
2nd Sep 2014, 10:14
Has everyone got the mails today or are there still some people left?

Geff1
2nd Sep 2014, 13:12
Hi,

Is Indigo going to have another CPL recruitment anytime soon?

aniqua
4th Sep 2014, 10:22
i havent rcvd my CASS date....anybody still waiting??

pp1987
4th Sep 2014, 11:01
Even I am waiting for my CASS dates.

cyrilroy21
4th Sep 2014, 12:03
Candidates are normally called for CASS and subsequent interviews all on the basis of the roll numbers

CASS is conducted only for 3 candidates per day at max and only on weekdays usually

If you look at this list you will know how far along the list your roll number is and can estimate accordingly when your call will come

https://app.box.com/s/g6izkg2ebztxejq82q2r

flylikeaBE76
4th Sep 2014, 13:06
Unfortunately, it is not based on roll number this time. I suspect it is based on the merit list(which is unknown to us) of the written test. As of now, around 30 candidates have done/been called for the CASS.

sujith777340
5th Sep 2014, 08:13
Hello guys..
well first of all I'm myself considering seriously to apply for Indigo cadet pilot program..I've tried to contact those CAE people many times but failed to get response every time..i wonder if the program is still on?? When will the application window starts?

And is it true that recommendations from MLA,MP or any Minister will work effectively to get a successful admission in Indigo cadet pilot program?
I seriously need advice and information from you guys!!!!!

attitudeFlying
15th Sep 2014, 04:57
Is Indigo coming up with openings again?
I am not updated with the situation but believe the candidates from last written exam are still not through with the process. I have heard about Indigo coming with another cpl exam this year, from quite a few people. Will it happen or will be just one among many other rumors?

Thanks,
AF.

Halfwayback
16th Sep 2014, 13:22
ONCE AGAIN, I REMIND YOU THAT IT IS UNACCEPTABLE TO USE TXT SPK ON THIS SITE.

Those who do will have their posts deleted.

HWB

piston2jet
24th Sep 2014, 15:19
Has all the candidates been called for CASS? And has the interview started for the successful candidates ?
Kindly shed some information.
I suppose only when all the stages is over for August 2014 batch or at least while the interview is going on, Indigo will come up with fresh application.
Thank you

avl998
29th Sep 2014, 09:30
guys , CHECK OUT THE LINK SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC BUT WORTH READING.\

What You Don't Know About Line Training | Pilotman.net (http://www.pilotman.net/things-you-dont-know-line-training/)

flymore787
2nd Oct 2014, 14:09
Could anyone let me know what does Indigo charge for the Type Rating these days?

Regards,

Flymore

FlightPilot
2nd Oct 2014, 18:43
IndiGo's TR course on the A320 would come close to a $30,200USD.

cyrilroy21
4th Oct 2014, 13:17
@FlightPilot @flymore787

Thats the old rate ( but IndiGo cadet pilots still pay that rate ) . Since late 2011 onwards its been $34,500

If you are being sent to CAE Bangalore they take the dollar rate on that particular day and you have to send the equivalent amount in Indian rupees

Accommodation , visa fees and airfare are over and above the type rating cost

Candidates are being sent to CAE Bangalore , CAE Dubai and CAE Madrid

vt-sds
5th Oct 2014, 09:49
Guys any update about results?

flymore787
7th Oct 2014, 05:58
Thank you Cyril and SDS.

aniqua
19th Oct 2014, 13:49
I wonder why people have stopped posting in here. Interviews have started ..anybody got a date yet?

200hp_stall_freak
20th Oct 2014, 15:00
20 people appeared for interview on 18th and 19th, out of which 12 were employees. Now the rumour is that the next batch of interviews will be next month only. Is anyone having a clarity in this matter? Its all a bloody :ugh: situation trying to guess when the interview actually will be. Dont understand why they are not letting us know.:confused:

john mathew976
21st Oct 2014, 08:19
i too have same info tht next month indigo is coming up with an exam and not just for the family members ...

even go air has sumthng moving about the exam next mothn or so...

flight517
25th Oct 2014, 17:33
@200hp_stall_freak: What about the remaining 8 people, were they from the 1st Aug 2014 exam batch???

200hp_stall_freak
26th Oct 2014, 04:14
Yes 1st aug batch!!

Maverick2167
27th Oct 2014, 08:16
Hello,

Been trying hard to get a call for the Indigo exam, could you guys kindly let me know how I can get the call? I have been updating my profile on the CAE database also.

piston2jet
27th Oct 2014, 17:25
@Maverick2167

Unfortunately there is no definite method of how to get a call. Our best guess is to keep updating the profile. But there is no guarantee. It's random selection. I personally know people who got the call pure on LUCK.
On the other hand I also know somebody who got the call (August 2014) just because his uncle is a very famous politician. The guy could not clear written and cost a seat to a genuine candidate who is seriously studying and hopelessly waiting for the invitation.
Thus if you know someone important in the airline or have any influential contacts, you might get lucky.

Yes... I know it sucks :ugh:

RAM 747
28th Oct 2014, 10:01
200hp stall freak
Were these interviews or the written exam which was conducted for employees ? and any news about people who cleared the august 1st CASS ?
thank you.

200hp_stall_freak
28th Oct 2014, 18:50
Interviews bro! 1st internal batch! Now regarding CASS, almost everyone who gives CASS gets a call for the interview. Even a below average CASS performance is reviewed and a final call is taken after the interview only, and truly speaking u clear the interview or not, Indigo will never release your CASS result. You can only guess on the basis of your own performance, if your performance is upto the mark and your interview goes fairly well, they'll pass you. Personally I have never heard a CPL holder who has been declared fail in CASS and has not been called for interview. So no worries...:O

bayblade
29th Oct 2014, 08:22
for the ones trying to get a call for the exam, email the personnel who handle the initial process. It should not be difficult to find their email IDs.

Azadpanchi
30th Oct 2014, 17:58
Are all the 20 people from the 100 who got selected for Cass after the 01Aug exam? I mean the internal guys/employees too? Or just the 8?

aniqua
7th Nov 2014, 14:36
A friend of mine has rcvd today the email for the interview date on the 12th november. Anybody else got anyother date?

RAM 747
9th Nov 2014, 01:30
Is he from the batch which attended the written exam held on August 1'st for freshers by Indigo ?

Azadpanchi
11th Nov 2014, 01:26
Postponed until further notice

PanzerIV
16th Nov 2014, 08:59
So any further news on the guys who passed their interviews? I've been waiting to go for my type rating since I got my LOI in July (couldn't start immediately because of work commitments), and I've been told to wait till the next round of candidates is short listed. I was also told that whoever is selected can prepare to go for type rating training in December.

Chip in if you know anything.

Udit88
18th Nov 2014, 04:20
GUYS JUST A BIT OFF TOPIC..also there was an exam conducted on the 29 oct for indigo buddies and some 15 type rated guys from CTE and CAE...any update on this

happilyflyinghigh
20th Nov 2014, 06:19
Those CTE Pilots Have already joined indigo airlines. They had 3-6 take offs& landings on the type which was a benefit for them as Indigo needed pilots with fam on aircraft completed. One of my friends got through it. ( He did his training from CTE ) Had to pay about 5 lakhs further for Sim checks & training with airline.
Will fly ASAP.

Udit88
24th Nov 2014, 03:57
BRO there were 2 exams for CTE...one on 23rd July and other on 29Th Oct...i guess you talking about your friend who gave the exam on 23rd july..coz i asked one of my friends they have just got the mail that they cleared written and awaiting CASS for the past 2 weeks

whatup
24th Nov 2014, 17:05
Hey!
What are the passing marks in the Written Exam of Maths,Physics and English and is there any sectional cut off as well??

Udit88
25th Nov 2014, 08:53
can someone shre the questions they ask in the final stages

avan89
10th Dec 2014, 15:10
Not sure if this area is still checked by forum members or not. Just a query regarding their exams and selection.

Wanted to know if the selection of candidates for the CAE-Indigo cadet program is genuine or not since in the first stage they do not share the final scores of the test. I have appeared for innumerable tests and exams for entrances like for post grad and going abroad and we always get some score / % ile/ percentage, etc. But here they just say pass/ fail. Was just having these doubts ? Hope im wrong about them though. Any idea's, thoughts?

bombayhues
12th Dec 2014, 18:37
Process is genuine as per me. I am sure all my batchmates who got through this process would also vouch for its authenticity. Good luck

whatup
13th Dec 2014, 10:56
Hey!

Have my CASS Exam scheduled tomorrow. What all to expect and any suggestions for it??

A quick response will be highly appreciated.

tolip111111
14th Dec 2014, 03:53
Whatup

are you from the batch that had given the written exam on 1st Aug?

avl998
14th Dec 2014, 15:00
guys getting news regarding an exam on the 7 th jan indigo cpl exam not too sure if this is a rumour? besides,... heard those guys who failed the august exam could get a call again for this one ... could anybody confirm this? would really appreciate.

whatup
18th Dec 2014, 16:00
No!
Had a written Exam on 7th December'14...then had my CASS on 14th December.
All went well in the CASS.
waiting for GD/PI call.

ontheskies
20th Dec 2014, 00:07
Could someone please share the status of 100 shortlisted candidates August 1st batch? Did that postponed interview held?

pilot15
20th Dec 2014, 13:48
ontheskies
yes the interviews are already over and the letter of intent also given to the guys from the 1st aug batch. :D

pilot15
20th Dec 2014, 13:51
avl998

yes it is true that theres another employee/family batch that will be held on 7th jan !

vt-sds
21st Dec 2014, 09:30
Guys what they ask in CASS...

Please share...

cyrilroy21
21st Dec 2014, 16:50
@pilot15

"Whatup" must be referring to an exam for IndiGo Cadet Pilot Program which I believe was held on December 7th

Many prospective cadets come here thinking this thread mainly relates to the Cadet Program

K.s
27th Dec 2014, 08:17
Can someone please post the syllabus for indigos written exam
And previous attempts questions if possible

avl998
28th Dec 2014, 09:38
KS

PLZ refer to page number 171and 172 of this thread regarding the question for the cpl exam
And for the syllabus its in here:

https://pilot.cae.com/programs/Indigo.aspx

And thanx pilot15 yeah I got d news its the internal exam they are having but as per the rumours they shud be coming out with an open category exam also by Jan end. L

avl998
1st Jan 2015, 05:07
GUYS HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL , THIS IS A LITTEL OFF TOPIC AS FAR AS THIS THREAD IS CONCERNED BUT IF ANY ONE OF YOU IS GIVING ATPL ORALS THEN I HAVE POSTED A FEW QUESTIONS I HOPE IT HELPS...
http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east-wannabes/471764-dgca-atpl-oral-qbank-8.html#post8805281

whatup
6th Jan 2015, 08:04
Hey!

Anybody out here has applied for the Indigo Cadet Programme for the March'2015 batch??

mike_bravo
8th Jan 2015, 12:23
Can someone post the questions from Indigo's exam held on 7th January 2015 ?

Prateek Verma
12th Jan 2015, 15:58
indigo exam for February 2015 announced.

K.s
13th Jan 2015, 09:37
Any idea on the approximate date?

flymore787
13th Jan 2015, 13:07
Dates?

Plenty of rumors going around without specifics..

cyrilroy21
13th Jan 2015, 13:19
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10570444_734356030004713_6403231910667643545_n.jpg?oh=a71b61 bc0bd2258757610d75a2b0dbba&oe=553C39C6&__gda__=1428216655_fa4744d623b8244ef197be4085474177

cyrilroy21
14th Jan 2015, 06:10
For all those candidates that have registered earlier please update your profile , Remove yourself from the program and re apply

They are only accepting applications from 14th Jan 2015 onwards which is today

Please spread the word

This has been confirmed via an email sent to IndiGo employees as well as IndiGo's twitter page

The have updated the FAQ's as well after a very long time

https://pilot.cae.com/faq/FAQ_Jan132015.pdf

cyrilroy21
14th Jan 2015, 11:24
Candidates have started receiving emails from CAE to fill the excel spread sheet and other information...

vevz
14th Jan 2015, 12:55
hi cyrilrol,

i would like people that is only excel sheet with contact name which was sent in which looking for 3 or may be 4 details or Is ther any other excel sheet they will be sending?

flymore787
15th Jan 2015, 00:45
So what's different between this and the previous indigo attempts?

Is it expected to be the same pattern of the exams?

Did they always check for aptitude and physiological behaviour?

cyrilroy21
15th Jan 2015, 01:33
@Vevz

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to say but they only sent 1 excel sheet and it asks for quite a few details inlcuding total time , ME hours , expiry date of licenses etc

@flymore787

No major changes as far as the written is concerned except this time everyone who is eligible will be called

The aptitude and physiological profile is done as part of the second phase i.e CASS only after passing the written exam round which is an Aviation Knowledge test

capt.ace
15th Jan 2015, 07:26
how many rounds are there in indigo recruitment.First written then CASS,are there any other.

soulreaver4
17th Jan 2015, 13:35
I've been getting varied responses to whether having a DGCA ME rating is necessary or not. Could someone please clarify?
The ad quoted from CAE states " Indian DGCA issued CPL or higher license with Multi Engine Instrument Rating "
My understanding of that is that a ME rating on an FAA license would meet the requirements.

cyrilroy21
17th Jan 2015, 21:33
@capt.ace

After written and CASS there is GD and personal interview

The GD and interview take place on the same day . GD is not an elimination round like it is in Jet airways but they do consider your performance when they decided whether to hire you or not

@soulreaver4

They expect you to have the ME - IR endorsed on the DGCA CPL and they specifically ask this in the excel spreadsheet they to be filled and replied while deciding to short list you for the exam

pilot15
18th Jan 2015, 06:41
Anyone have any idea what kind questions are asked in the PI for indigo ?
or is there any specific book/subjects to refer to .. any help would be grateful to start preparing at the earliest :D

vevz
22nd Jan 2015, 10:16
@cyrilroy21

Thanks for your post sir,

i would like to know how to prepare for technical ... any suggestions

cyrilroy21
22nd Jan 2015, 11:48
Well there are the oxford atpl books

Then there are the Keith Williams books for Principles of Flight and Airframes and systems

Many coaching classes in Delhi / Mumbai

mike_bravo
23rd Jan 2015, 16:56
What is the total number of questions in indigo written test?????

cyrilroy21
24th Jan 2015, 08:02
@mike bravo

Its usually 100 questions and you have 2 hours to solve

vevz
24th Jan 2015, 16:37
does any got roll no. from CAE??

flymore787
2nd Feb 2015, 09:29
I had sent the mail on 14 Jan and yet i got this mail today.

Dear Candidate

This mail is being sent to you regarding your registration for the IndiGo Pilot program (JFO).

An email (with an excel sheet attached) was sent to you requesting for further details for appearing in the examination. We are yet to receive a response from your end.

Enclosed please find the excel sheet to be completed by you along with location preference for the examination and send to Juhi Verma <[email protected]> by February 2nd, 2015.

Along with the excel sheet please answer the following questions as well :-

· Written Test Venue Preference
o Delhi/NCR
o Mumbai
o Bengaluru
o Kolkata
· Confirmation that you have registered/updated your profile
· Have you appeared for the CAE Indigo assessment before?
· Till what stage did you reach?

· Have you ever been rejected at the CASS stage? If yes, when was it?
· Have you ever been rejected at the final interview stage with Indigo? If yes, when was it?
· Forward your updated CV along with this email

Please note this is an essential part of the registration process.

If you have any queries, please feel free to write to Juhi Verma <[email protected]>.

Regards

CAE-IndiGo

Did anyone else get that?

aviator3233
2nd Feb 2015, 09:42
Yes even i mailed them but got a mail today saying that they haven't received my excel sheet and the details. Is sending the details again recommendable?

flymore787
2nd Feb 2015, 09:45
Not sure about recommendable, but will you?

Maybe it was sent to many a people, We need to find out.

also, it was addressed to [email protected]

so why did I get it?

Whats your plan about this?

aviator3233
2nd Feb 2015, 09:48
Mine was addressed to someone else too. And the mail says you need to send the details by 2nd Feb which is today itself.

cyrilroy21
2nd Feb 2015, 09:55
If you received an email but was addressed to another email address please forward it to that email address

Also reply with the excel sheet just incase....

aviator3233
2nd Feb 2015, 09:58
thats fine cyrilroy21 but i thought they do not want us to send the mail twice. Not sure

flymore787
2nd Feb 2015, 10:15
Anyone else?

Has anyone got roll numbers yet?

Any possible way to contact CAE?

ikarus-
2nd Feb 2015, 10:36
Its a generic email whic is sent to many candidates and may be the sender kept you in bcc.
so may be you should reply