PDA

View Full Version : Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

cptpato
29th Jan 2020, 13:42
Hello everyone. I have every reason to believe the interviews are likely to happen in the coming month of February. Been getting reports of people getting emails to inform them to submit the required docs. Wishing success to everyone.

madamcaptain
29th Jan 2020, 20:49
Hello everyone. I have every reason to believe the interviews are likely to happen in the coming month of February. Been getting reports of people getting emails to inform them to submit the required docs. Wishing success to everyone.
Hi guys, anyone who has received an email to upload documents? I have not received any email yet. All the best to all of us!

BuzzThunder95
30th Jan 2020, 04:24
Thanks for the info. Good luck everyone

Capitan_Waiyaki
30th Jan 2020, 06:31
Hi guys, should we re-submit our credentials for those who haven't been contacted? Or patience is the game?

SONYONO
30th Jan 2020, 07:14
Hello everyone,

I confirm that I've also been informed to submit the required docs.
Thank you for the best wishes.

Lets keep in touch.

Cap.tain
30th Jan 2020, 09:54
Hey guys. So I have seen people getting mails already since 28th. I think the interviews are likely to begin next week. We have a wahtspp group already for the same. Anyone who is interested in joining can app me.

wanabeecptn2028
30th Jan 2020, 10:16
hi guys, we have a whats app group, inbox me your names at [email protected] ill add all those who applied for the program

madamcaptain
30th Jan 2020, 12:09
Those who have not received emails, what is the next step?

Capt. Doc
30th Jan 2020, 13:09
Hello everyone,

I confirm that I've also been informed to submit the required docs.
Thank you for the best wishes.

Lets keep in touch.
Hello sir,

What documents did they ask for?

Wingman20
30th Jan 2020, 14:49
Hi guys, should we re-submit our credentials for those who haven't been contacted? Or patience is the game?

Hi Captain Waiyaki...I don't think we should unless asked to. They've been shortlisting guys since the year started so they should be getting in touch soon

Le Pilote
30th Jan 2020, 17:18
Hi, I am yet to be contacted but I am just curious, which documents are they requesting people to submit?

Vvod
30th Jan 2020, 17:51
Can u please add me on the group,,my number is +254790615349

Le Pilote
30th Jan 2020, 17:54
Hi, kindly confirm you got my message requesting to be added to the group. I shared my number privately with you.

Cap.tain
30th Jan 2020, 19:18
So guys following the post that I previously made about the whatsapp group, I have received a number of inboxes. But I have having an issue replying on my inbox. So I just added the guys that texted me their numbers. The link ain't pasting here as well,. PPRUNE is telling me I should have at least 10 posts to send links here. So maybe you can text your contacts I add you. Thank you!

wanabeecptn2028
31st Jan 2020, 07:10
the documents request was for those who did not attache them so if you did not receive the request its still OK. lets all hope for the best

Otangule
31st Jan 2020, 09:52
Hello sir,

What documents did they ask for?

Hi. I was also asked to submit my documents two days ago. This is what they wanted:

KCSE Original Certificate
Degree Certificate
CPL and PPL( for those having this)

cptpato
31st Jan 2020, 11:59
Hello. From what I saw, those who were contacted had not uploaded the required documents. I determined this because 2 of my friends had not uploaded previously. A friend of mine who had uploaded them did not receive an email. Neither did I. I think there is no reason to panic for the moment. The need to verify everyone's documents first.

BuzzThunder95
2nd Feb 2020, 10:46
Hi everyone, has anyone gotten an email inviting you for an interview?

cptpato
2nd Feb 2020, 13:10
Hello. Not yet. We just need to be a bit more patient and wait.

Eng.IanWayne
2nd Feb 2020, 18:46
So guys following the post that I previously made about the whatsapp group, I have received a number of inboxes. But I have having an issue replying on my inbox. So I just added the guys that texted me their numbers. The link ain't pasting here as well,. PPRUNE is telling me I should have at least 10 posts to send links here. So maybe you can text your contacts I add you. Thank you!
+254776595740. Please add me to the group.

======================================
Until you have a posting history you don't have access to private messaging and adding urls.

Captain West
3rd Feb 2020, 03:51
yes,,,kindly longin and press resubmit button

Captain West
3rd Feb 2020, 03:52
0700725365 add me

Beryll Bee
3rd Feb 2020, 05:59
+254706621649. Please add me to the Whatsapp group.

Nelson Owade
3rd Feb 2020, 15:25

OhCapt
4th Feb 2020, 06:52
Hey guys
The interview was set to start this Tuesday the 4th of February. Anyone contacted?!

Edwin Mugambi
4th Feb 2020, 07:34
Kindly add 0717737942

darwin wairegi
4th Feb 2020, 09:35

El capiton
4th Feb 2020, 16:27
So guys following the post that I previously made about the whatsapp group, I have received a number of inboxes. But I have having an issue replying on my inbox. So I just added the guys that texted me their numbers. The link ain't pasting here as well,. PPRUNE is telling me I should have at least 10 posts to send links here. So maybe you can text your contacts I add you. Thank you! Please add me to the group as well, 0725171171

Michael McMutisya
5th Feb 2020, 17:33
0700070386 please add me to the WhatsApp group

JohnNgigi
6th Feb 2020, 07:00
please add me 0710958459

Cyrus Gichana
6th Feb 2020, 07:36
please also add me to whatsapp group 0727315610

agent 47
6th Feb 2020, 09:37
Kindly add me to the group +46 730 989 024
Thanks

CaptainKing2030
6th Feb 2020, 12:55
Hello
Kindly add me to the group also, new here,
Thanks

Emanu Mwangi
6th Feb 2020, 14:24
Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group. +254705886773

ANNIETA
7th Feb 2020, 04:49
Kindly add me 0700173571

Kevin Kiprono
7th Feb 2020, 07:28
Hello
Kindly add me to the group also, new here,
Thanks
kidly add 0705476402

James Kamau
7th Feb 2020, 14:27

Add 0723707094 kindly.

380Mrat
7th Feb 2020, 17:21
Hello.Can we have a chat about the process [email protected]
Thanks

Looking forward to it.

capt. maish
9th Feb 2020, 10:03
How is their aptitude test?

380Mrat
11th Feb 2020, 08:05
Any recent panel interviews feed back?

Bravo111
14th Feb 2020, 13:02
Realized that this site might be neglected soon as a lot is going on in the Whatsapp group(s).

To carry on the tradition, let me update you guys on what has been going on.
Aptitude interviews started on Monday (10th) and has been going on since today (14th) except Tuesday as it was a holiday. As per the available information, this will go on next Monday 17th and the other Monday (24th).
Let me forward messages posted by the caring members in the whatsapp group. (Note that I do not entirely own these messages, I am just forwarding them here to help the future generation)

Message 1:
For the guys going in tomorrow and subsequent days. This is what i am able to remember from todays test.
So just as posted earlier in this group. Exams ni 5.
*1. Matrices(sio the normal matrices umezoea)*- ni basically completing patterns. The deal is you gotta have an eye for detail and be super fast. Test takes 15 minutes and you have 30 questions to answer.
*2. Maths*- this has 2 sections(you're supposed to do sec 1 then followed by 2 in that order) - section one ni relatively cheap(just basic high school maths(quadratics kiasi, making a number subject, simultaneous equation moja, speed-distance and time problems etc.) then second section is purely relative speed(the question are basically about speeds za aircraft after covering a certain number of miles at a given speed. Two a/cs in different directions, at what point will they meet. This section is the math word problems case. Ensure you learn how to understand the questions fast and extract the need info and calculate the answer. Always remember time is limited. Usispend time mob on one question kama mimi instead do those that are easy and you're sure utapata marks. For every wrong answer unakua deducted marks.
*3. General science(physics and chem)*. The questions asked are also pretty simple but highschool stuff. If possible pitia some highschool notes. But ni vitu kama finding resistance in a simple circuit, electrolyte in a danielle cell, honestly can't remember some of the other questions. Time is of essence too, practice on your speed and accuracy.
*4. Mechanical reasoning.* - these are basically pulley systems, gears and levers. Hapa siwezi kupea sample question because zote ni diagrams. But go online, find mechanical reasoning pdfs, practise and practise and practise. I found lots of similarities between the MR on pdfs that i went through and the questions that were asked. The concept is the same.
*5. - Instruments* - here you are basically assuming that you're a pilot and you should read the analog kind of instruments in a cockpit. These are (Horizontal indicator, Airspeed indicator, Altimeter, Turn and slip indicator(indicates if one is gaining of losing altitude and at what rate, if am not wrong) Rate of climb indicator(one that shows level flight, climb and dive, also shows the Bank angle and direction) Compass(normal one)).
So in the first section yenye iko na 15 questions, utapata hizo 6 instruments and you're to read them and extract the correct information.
Part 2 of this test you're given a HI and a compass with readings on them(you are supposed to derive the state of the aircraft(i.e. kama inaclimb, dive ama iko level flight, kama inabank and which direction and the direction which its headed to. Note that you are assuming you're inside the cockpit and you're supposed to do the reading then determine the corresponding picture that shows the that aircraft.
Here you have 60 questions to answer in 30mins. You have to be accurate and first. (I think i heard some deftec guy say this has some weight since its more or less like what the pilot does in the cockpit.)
Please prepare widely and ace this thing.

Message 2
So friends, I went for the aptitude today. It wasn't a walk in the park for me as I honestly had forgotten many things from high school. Those going or preparing, I urge you to pick up any chem form 2 material and go through salts, acids and electrolysis. The physics bit is what was⁩ shared here. For Mechanical reasoning, just google mech reasoning practice tests and whatever you see there that will be it. Graphical images are presented and questions asked. Pulleys, levers, gears etc. For instrumentation, we all were confused to a great extent but hope we did enough. I do understand those who dint share much here after the interviews. I hardly recall anything. Everything went so fast and at the end of it, the little optimism I had fizzled away. As someone said here, whats meant to be will be. All the best to those going. Make sure to carry original docs!
All the best everyone and those applying in future

UpPaa9
16th Feb 2020, 01:30
+254707747148. Kindly add me to the group
Did she add you to the group?

Flying_Madame
16th Feb 2020, 09:40
Hi everyone. This will be a great forum throughout the process. The time it takes to commence the interviews depends on many factors some of which are not within the airline's control. Nevertheless, we should expect the interviews to start some time next month or Feb God willing.
I have gone through the process before up to the oral interview stage. I will be happy to share what to expect throughout the way. In the meantime, I wish you all the best. Cheers.

Will you please guide us now that the aptitudes are tomorrow? Thanks

Lemayian Emmanuel
17th Feb 2020, 10:55
Realized that this site might be neglected soon as a lot is going on in the Whatsapp group(s).

To carry on the tradition, let me update you guys on what has been going on.
Aptitude interviews started on Monday (10th) and has been going on since today (14th) except Tuesday as it was a holiday. As per the available information, this will go on next Monday 17th and the other Monday (24th).
Let me forward messages posted by the caring members in the whatsapp group. (Note that I do not entirely own these messages, I am just forwarding them here to help the future generation)

Message 1:
For the guys going in tomorrow and subsequent days. This is what i am able to remember from todays test.
So just as posted earlier in this group. Exams ni 5.
*1. Matrices(sio the normal matrices umezoea)*- ni basically completing patterns. The deal is you gotta have an eye for detail and be super fast. Test takes 15 minutes and you have 30 questions to answer.
*2. Maths*- this has 2 sections(you're supposed to do sec 1 then followed by 2 in that order) - section one ni relatively cheap(just basic high school maths(quadratics kiasi, making a number subject, simultaneous equation moja, speed-distance and time problems etc.) then second section is purely relative speed(the question are basically about speeds za aircraft after covering a certain number of miles at a given speed. Two a/cs in different directions, at what point will they meet. This section is the math word problems case. Ensure you learn how to understand the questions fast and extract the need info and calculate the answer. Always remember time is limited. Usispend time mob on one question kama mimi instead do those that are easy and you're sure utapata marks. For every wrong answer unakua deducted marks.
*3. General science(physics and chem)*. The questions asked are also pretty simple but highschool stuff. If possible pitia some highschool notes. But ni vitu kama finding resistance in a simple circuit, electrolyte in a danielle cell, honestly can't remember some of the other questions. Time is of essence too, practice on your speed and accuracy.
*4. Mechanical reasoning.* - these are basically pulley systems, gears and levers. Hapa siwezi kupea sample question because zote ni diagrams. But go online, find mechanical reasoning pdfs, practise and practise and practise. I found lots of similarities between the MR on pdfs that i went through and the questions that were asked. The concept is the same.
*5. - Instruments* - here you are basically assuming that you're a pilot and you should read the analog kind of instruments in a cockpit. These are (Horizontal indicator, Airspeed indicator, Altimeter, Turn and slip indicator(indicates if one is gaining of losing altitude and at what rate, if am not wrong) Rate of climb indicator(one that shows level flight, climb and dive, also shows the Bank angle and direction) Compass(normal one)).
So in the first section yenye iko na 15 questions, utapata hizo 6 instruments and you're to read them and extract the correct information.
Part 2 of this test you're given a HI and a compass with readings on them(you are supposed to derive the state of the aircraft(i.e. kama inaclimb, dive ama iko level flight, kama inabank and which direction and the direction which its headed to. Note that you are assuming you're inside the cockpit and you're supposed to do the reading then determine the corresponding picture that shows the that aircraft.
Here you have 60 questions to answer in 30mins. You have to be accurate and first. (I think i heard some deftec guy say this has some weight since its more or less like what the pilot does in the cockpit.)
Please prepare widely and ace this thing.

Message 2
So friends, I went for the aptitude today. It wasn't a walk in the park for me as I honestly had forgotten many things from high school. Those going or preparing, I urge you to pick up any chem form 2 material and go through salts, acids and electrolysis. The physics bit is what was⁩ shared here. For Mechanical reasoning, just google mech reasoning practice tests and whatever you see there that will be it. Graphical images are presented and questions asked. Pulleys, levers, gears etc. For instrumentation, we all were confused to a great extent but hope we did enough. I do understand those who dint share much here after the interviews. I hardly recall anything. Everything went so fast and at the end of it, the little optimism I had fizzled away. As someone said here, whats meant to be will be. All the best to those going. Make sure to carry original docs!
All the best everyone and those applying in future

Hi Bravo111

Thanks for this useful piece of info and good luck to you. I also applied for the program and the only communication I got from the company was a request to submit docs for verification. That was in the first week of Feb. I take it they’re inviting applicants for interviews in groups?
How many stages of interviews are there?

Airbus ace
17th Feb 2020, 11:18
Hello aviators, for those of us not in the groups, are they sending interview invites in batches depending on date of interview or were they all sent out?

Dave Sari
18th Feb 2020, 08:54
Howdy , anyone got an email to verify their documents recently ? Applied for AB Initio waaaaaaaay back, got an email on 5th feb 2020 to send through my documents for verification ( Kcse,Degree cert & Ppl)

NickDFlight
18th Feb 2020, 12:00
Hello aviators, for those of us not in the groups, are they sending interview invites in batches depending on date of interview or were they all sent out?
Kindly assist us with this response I'm also in need of this knowledge

Lemayian Emmanuel
18th Feb 2020, 13:13
Howdy , anyone got an email to verify their documents recently ? Applied for AB Initio waaaaaaaay back, got an email on 5th feb 2020 to send through my documents for verification ( Kcse,Degree cert & Ppl)

Hi Dave
Got the same email on 5th as well, replied with the required docs.
Gotten an invitation for the interview?

Nzivu
18th Feb 2020, 14:19
Yes the interviews are being done in batches/groups due to the massive number of applicants. I went for the aptitude on the 17th and we were informed that 5 groups of roughly 130 people each had preceded us

Dandion
18th Feb 2020, 17:04
I also received the email on 5th asking for my documents..I dont know if the interviews are done in batches.

Vincent Chebo
21st Feb 2020, 15:02
hey, for those who are yet to do their aptitude, anyone who received an invitation for Monday 24/02/2019?
Have you been invited yourself?

Captain West
22nd Feb 2020, 08:58
i did mine last Monday, i was asking for a friend

Dandion
25th Feb 2020, 00:09
I bet the aptitude was completed. I think those that haven't done the aptitude were screened

Nzivu
25th Feb 2020, 10:51
Have they started calling applicants to the next stage post aptitude?

Eng.IanWayne
1st Mar 2020, 07:21
How many are going for the test on Tuesday 3rd?

ZeCaptain
1st Mar 2020, 17:28
How many are going for the test on Tuesday 3rd?
Have you been called for an interview on the 3rd?

Geegaks
2nd Mar 2020, 05:48
Who else has been called for the (Next level) psychometric test this Wednesday (4th)??

Nzivu
2nd Mar 2020, 07:09
i have been called

Capt. Doc
2nd Mar 2020, 07:13
Who else has been called for the (Next level) psychometric test this Wednesday (3rd)??
Tuesday 3rd 8:30 to 11am, not Wednesday

Denis MN Potter
2nd Mar 2020, 07:22
I think there's a large number and we are doing it in groups because we are doing it on 3rd.

LewisN
2nd Mar 2020, 07:58
Who else has been called for the (Next level) psychometric test this Wednesday (4th)??

Am on for the 6th March, si utatuchanua please...

Nzivu
2nd Mar 2020, 12:23
yeah been called for the psychometric on the 4th

manuinc
3rd Mar 2020, 05:09
any updates?

F.O Veron
3rd Mar 2020, 14:56
Could anyone who sat for the psychometric test please give an overview of the same?

Lemayian Emmanuel
3rd Mar 2020, 16:00
Hi everyone,

For those of you who were invited to do their aptitude test, does anyone have prior flying experience? That is a PPL or higher?

Thanks.

manuinc
3rd Mar 2020, 16:11
I have some

Sv17
3rd Mar 2020, 16:31
Hi everyone,

For those of you who were invited to do their aptitude test, does anyone have prior flying experience? That is a PPL or higher?

Thanks.

I hold a South African PPL as well as a Bachelor’s degree but have not received any response to my application other than a request to submit my documents.

Lemayian Emmanuel
6th Mar 2020, 08:52
I hold a South African PPL as well as a Bachelor’s degree but have not received any response to my application other than a request to submit my documents.

I hold the same credentials as well, didn’t get an invitation for the aptitude test.

Vincent Chebo
6th Mar 2020, 09:10
I hold the same credentials as well, didn’t get an invitation for the aptitude test.
Seems like all those who were asked to send their documents for verification were never invited for the interviews.

incomingpolit
9th Mar 2020, 06:59
Has anyone received any feedback from the psychometric tests?

F.O Veron
9th Mar 2020, 16:10
Has anyone here been called for the psychomotor test already?

incomingpolit
9th Mar 2020, 20:46
I haven't. But they did say they would send the emails by Monday since the psychomotor test will be on Friday. Either we didn't make the cut, or they haven't contacted people yet. I am leaning towards the former. The results were instantaneous so there's a higher chance we just didn't make it.

F.O Veron
10th Mar 2020, 03:38
I haven't. But they did say they would send the emails by Monday since the psychomotor test will be on Friday. Either we didn't make the cut, or they haven't contacted people yet. I am leaning towards the former. The results were instantaneous so there's a higher chance we just didn't make it.

When did you sit for the test ?
It's fine though - We soldier on😊

CaptMRL
10th Mar 2020, 07:18
Who knows of someone who's been called for the psychomotor test?? The silence from KQ is nerve wrecking :(

Hopetomakeitoneday
10th Mar 2020, 12:02
Patience is the name of the game

Nzivu
10th Mar 2020, 12:55
can one log into the morrisby thing and check the results?

Din Nakoba Bena
10th Mar 2020, 12:56
Any feedback for those who did the psychometric test?

incomingpolit
10th Mar 2020, 12:59
I don't think so. We used a code which means they dictate who can access the results. Since the results are tabulated automatically on completion of the test, they had your results before you even stepped out of that room. I am really gutted though. Onwards to find a way to pay $80,000 for the full course. It's going to take a long while but I must become a pilot.:ok:

incomingpolit
10th Mar 2020, 21:47
When did you sit for the test ?
It's fine though - We soldier on😊
I did it on 3rd 11 am. Yeah we soldier on. I must become a pilot though. It just got harder but I will become one no matter the cost.

Capt.Ivor
11th Mar 2020, 02:39
I did it on 3rd 11 am. Yeah we soldier on. I must become a pilot though. It just got harder but I will become one no matter the cost. I would not be the one to take myself out of the race without knowing what the judge has to say...just a bit more patience my brother

Capt.Ivor
11th Mar 2020, 02:43
If nobody has a response yet then we keep waiting. Psychomotor test were to begin from Friday and my understanding is that it's more of a one on one thing. Not everyone will do the test then. Be patient and just hope for the best...you've all come this far already

F.O Veron
11th Mar 2020, 07:43
If nobody has a response yet then we keep waiting. Psychomotor test were to begin from Friday and my understanding is that it's more of a one on one thing. Not everyone will do the test then. Be patient and just hope for the best...you've all come this far already

The world needs more optimists like you , mate 🙂 .

Nairobi152Captain
11th Mar 2020, 08:42
An invite was sent at 0845 to guys check mail

Georges_1
11th Mar 2020, 10:51
Has anyone received an invite for psychomotor tests already?

CaptMRL
11th Mar 2020, 12:29
Kindly if someone knows anyone who's gotten feedback or has some useful information regarding the test inform us please.:)

CaptMRL
11th Mar 2020, 13:29
Guys check your mail. They have sent feedback!!

Georges_1
11th Mar 2020, 16:14
The feedbacks are out and the psychomotor tests begin on Friday and there are also guys going on Monday. I know one who has been invited on Monday 16th.

Nzivu
12th Mar 2020, 07:57
still no response and the psychomotor is scheduled to begin tomorrow?

Georges_1
12th Mar 2020, 08:07
I have one of my friends invited for a psychomotor test on Monday. He told me that there are those who have been invited for Friday (13th March). I am yet to receive respose

ulemsee
12th Mar 2020, 10:09
Got a response, to confirm availability for psychomotor assessment scheduled for next week.

F.O Veron
13th Mar 2020, 02:53
Got a response, to confirm availability for psychomotor assessment scheduled for next week.

Oh great - how long ago were you contacted ?

F.O Veron
13th Mar 2020, 03:32
Anyone from the Friday evening lot who's gotten feedback?

*Good luck to those who've gotten invites already *

Nzivu
13th Mar 2020, 04:37
got a response to go on the 17th

Hopetomakeitoneday
16th Mar 2020, 06:09
For us that have not gotten any feedback on the Psychometric Test.. is now the time to give up?

Capt.Ivor
17th Mar 2020, 08:23
Is there any other group that's been invited after the 17th? And for those that have already done it, care to share your experiences?

CaptainBobRich
17th Mar 2020, 13:05
As at now if at all we are waiting for any feedback, it is with scarce optimism. Today is the last day for psychomotor test for guys who received their invitations last week.

ianruto
19th Mar 2020, 12:01
Scarce being the operative word yoh!!. i did mine with the last group, watching hopelessly as the hoops pass you by, that was rather depressing. But oh well, C'est la vie.

CaptMRL
19th Mar 2020, 16:06
Anyone received feedback for the Psychomotor??

254HEAVY
20th Mar 2020, 10:20
I want to wish all the very best in your recruitment with the carrier! From what i hear or what i have been told, you guys are the least of their priorities right now. What it means it could take more than a year for the successful candidates to start their flight training and even after that, a longer period flying as a S/O receiving close to peanuts as your wages. Mr.Corona is a saving grace for the carrier because just few months ago, the carrier financial position was very bad and it continues being the case. After Mr. Corona dies away carriers like ET and WB who were dominating and giving the carrier headache will come back more aggressively especially WB now that it looks QR will be buying 49% stake of it.

So like i started, i wish you all the best BUT don't be too naive thinking things will happen as soon as yesterday. It will be a very long long wait with the hopes that they wouldn't cancel the program last minute as it has happen in the past when guys were about to leave for SA!

Capt. Doc
20th Mar 2020, 12:18
I want to wish all the very best in your recruitment with the carrier! From what i hear or what i have been told, you guys are the least of their priorities right now. What it means it could take more than a year for the successful candidates to start their flight training and even after that, a longer period flying as a S/O receiving close to peanuts as your wages. Mr.Corona is a saving grace for the carrier because just few months ago, the carrier financial position was very bad and it continues being the case. After Mr. Corona dies away carriers like ET and WB who were dominating and giving the carrier headache will come back more aggressively especially WB now that it looks QR will be buying 49% stake of it.

So like i started, i wish you all the best BUT don't be too naive thinking things will happen as soon as yesterday. It will be a very long long wait with the hopes that they wouldn't cancel the program last minute as it has happen in the past when guys were about to leave for SA!
I must admit this is might not be the best news to hear, but in my opinion, I think it is prudent to remain calm and wait for official communication from the recruiters. Corona for sure will delay the process but a delay is not necesarily retreat.

For all those waiting for the psychomotor results all the best! This opportunity can only be delayed bit not denied so be still!

Captain Zen
20th Mar 2020, 20:10

When is it they cancelled? I remember in 2013 they introduced the degree requirement which cut out form 4 leavers like had been the case the preceding years.