Australia, New Zealand & the Pacific Airline and RPT Rumours & News in Australia, enZed and the Pacific

Covid Vaccines and Pilots

Old 20th Jan 2023, 09:23
  #361 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Home
Posts: 60
Likes: 0
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by dr dre
Actually widely disseminated to all medical examiners as part of a regular update, but go on believing it’s all being “hidden”.

The PR interval increase “conspiracy”?

Easily debunked. Here’s a study from European Cardiologists in 2019, well before the Covid vaccine, stating a normal PR interval can be considered to be 300ms or less, and readings of up to 300ms are common in athletes. Not the people who generally have heart problems.

Perhaps the FAA took time to implement that recommendation, but this was something definitely spoken about by Cardiologists well before the Covid vaccine existed.

Management of cardiac conduction abnormalities and arrhythmia in aircrew (under the heading Atrioventricular conduction disturbance)
you make up a lot of stuff don' t you ? your trying to pull off a straw man style argument . it doesn 't work. No one said it was "hidden ." it was not widely shared in public arena for anyone interested as medical updates usualy are. Big difference , i think you could see that .

i never said it was conspiracy , read it again . in fact i said it is NOT . Pay close attention to the words. try to comprehend the difference.

thanks for the link but no one anywhere said the FAA implimented recomendations from any euro cardiac study . maybe they did , maybe they done all thier own research , as you pointed out they 've been discussing parameters for longer than the pandemic hysteria has been going with no changes . ECG been a part of avmed for decades , now, they all of a sudden need to move the goal posts .

maybe it 's all a big coincidence just like all the coincidences when people have thier jabs followed by their collapses and heart attacks and the rest of it. We 're not talking about football players , we 're talking about airline pilots who the traveling public want faith in their tickers and know they arent' gonna explode in flight like that fella 's from ***** Air last year . So they quietly increased the interval but don 't make a big deal and you think this is normal and just a coinciudence. i almost wish I had your blind unqestionning puppydog faith in the system and could just roll along with head in sand , happy to be allowed into a mcDonnalds.
FatPilot is offline  
Old 20th Jan 2023, 09:36
  #362 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Home
Posts: 60
Likes: 0
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by glekichi
They all said it but not in relation to Delta or Omicron, only earlier strains. It mutated and the vaccine lost as vast portion its efficacy. It wasn't a lie, nor was it wrong regarding the strain that it was designed for.

ys).
that makes no sense. they made the vaccine for the earlier strains and it didn ' t work on the earlier strains . That ' s the entire point. it never stopped people getting it and it never stopped people giving it. at best it reduced the effect for a short time , this has been admitted to. by the time omicron (XI) came along they knew the cat was out the bag and stopped saying it but people (some people not all) never noticed the subtle change. eg. Dre obviously didn 't notice. This is all old news , glechki. They lied to you. I 'm guessing you believed them and made a medical decision based on it . i think that sucks.
FatPilot is offline  
Old 20th Jan 2023, 11:16
  #363 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: tossbagville
Posts: 795
Received 176 Likes on 102 Posts
They all said it but not in relation to Delta or Omicron, only earlier strains.
But it didn't stop transmission of the earlier strains, and it didn't stop contraction. I got the earlier strain twice, I'm vaccinated. The 'experts' either lied about this or they didn't have a clue. I guess the 'science' was a little off that day. Did it reduce the severity? Who knows? They either lied about that too or didn't have a clue.

It wasn't a lie, nor was it wrong regarding the strain that it was designed for.
OK, let's argue it wasn't a lie, it's just the 'science' was wrong that day. Or that side of science was wrong and the 'other side' was right.

**** ups like this don't have to be a conspiracy, it can be a pack of idiots and/or liars, or vested or financial interests.

Last edited by tossbag; 20th Jan 2023 at 11:27.
tossbag is offline  
Old 20th Jan 2023, 15:07
  #364 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Doomadgee
Posts: 287
Received 55 Likes on 30 Posts
And then there is this ....... Doesn't help the cause.....

hmmmmmm ......

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-01-...recy/101827548
Capn Rex Havoc is offline  
Old 20th Jan 2023, 15:54
  #365 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: South Island
Age: 43
Posts: 555
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by tossbag
But it didn't stop transmission of the earlier strains, and it didn't stop contraction. I got the earlier strain twice, I'm vaccinated.
You had the Wuhan strain twice? Get out.
There was very little window between the vaccine being rolled out and the Delta variant that evaded it to a large degree. There was still net benefit against Delta and reducing transmission was still a factor even if a lot weaker.

I'd focus more on the elephant in the room of vaccinating recently infected individuals, where the vaccine risk is hugely elevated and the benefits almost none. With so many asymptomatic cases I'd wager a lot of people unknowingly got their boosters not long after infection.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=4206070

Mishandled, yes.

​​​​​​
glekichi is offline  
Old 20th Jan 2023, 21:10
  #366 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: perth
Posts: 93
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
"They all said it but not in relation to Delta or Omicron, only earlier strains. It mutated and the vaccine lost as vast portion its efficacy. It wasn't a lie, nor was it wrong regarding the strain that it was designed for."

There's the problem right there. The vaccines are a non-sterilizing (otherwise known as 'leaky') to a virus that rapidly mutates. This was well known before they came out and were mandated. How about some low-cost therapeutics to ease the pressure. The problem with that is 'low-cost'.
Many billions are to be made elsewhere.
bolthead is offline  
Old 20th Jan 2023, 22:46
  #367 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The World
Posts: 2,355
Received 472 Likes on 255 Posts
Originally Posted by FatPilot
ECG been a part of avmed for decades , now, they all of a sudden need to move the goal posts .

So they quietly increased the interval but don 't make a big deal and you think this is normal and just a coinciudence.
So you know that FAA made almost 80 separate changes to their Aviation Medical Examiner guide last year?

CASA Avmed also makes regular changes to aviation medical and certification protocols. They even send out a newsletter every month to DAMEs outlining changes. Up until a few years ago being a Type 1 diabetic was disqualifying for holding a Class 1 medical. However this was changed and now T1 diabetics can hold a Class 1 with limitations. This happened because protocols were developed for this condition, no doubt in consultation with experts in the field. The same happened for the ECG change.

Here’s an article explaining the change, and the reasons why it isn’t an issue nor linked to the vaccine:

New FAA cardiac health rules not prompted by COVID-19 shots

Here’s some quotes from experts about the FAA change, and I’ve highlighted the positions of the cardiologists giving the comments to reinforce they are actual experts in this field, not Tucker Carlson or some online nutter:

“In an otherwise healthy heart, this is usually a benign condition and rarely causes any symptoms,” said Dr. Roland Assi, a cardiac surgeon and assistant professor at Yale University.

Dr. Eric Adler, a cardiologist and professor of medicine at the University of California, San Diego, said it is not uncommon for people to have such delays. “If the block is less than 300 milliseconds there is no indication for further therapy nor increased risk or impairment of bodily function,”


Dr. Richard Kovacs, chief medical officer at the American College of Cardiology, agreed that the FAA’s new guidelines are not worrisome.
dr dre is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Old 21st Jan 2023, 06:49
  #368 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Tent
Posts: 925
Received 33 Likes on 16 Posts
Lets step back & look.

https://www.bmj.com/company/newsroom...ll-save-lives/Many may assume that successful phase 3 studies will mean we have a proven way of keeping people from getting very sick and dying from covid-19. And a robust way to interrupt viral transmission.

Yet the current phase 3 trials are not actually set up to prove either

Bend alot is online now  
Old 21st Jan 2023, 06:55
  #369 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: australia
Posts: 172
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
CV19 deaths Qld Vs WA

Originally Posted by Bend alot
From 1 April 2022 QLD has 651 reported covid deaths, WA has 393 over the same period.

WA has about half the population of QLD so you would expect closer to 326 - even lower as WA has about a 20% higher vax rate than QLD.

Both states had single digit numbers before opening borders.
I don't know where you got your numbers from, but I believe they're out by a long way. For the 1st April 2022 Old is recorded as 740 CV deaths and WA 52, from this website: https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-deaths/wa

You can check on all states.
exfocx is offline  
Old 21st Jan 2023, 07:48
  #370 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: australia
Posts: 172
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Bend alot
If you read the full decision - This is what was said.

"I am not prepared, in the absence of appropriate evidence, to simply conclude that the Policy is reasonable and/or lawful or proportionate as a workplace health and safety response to the risks presented by COVID 19.
& This

"However, I also give significant weight to the fact that a vaccination policy such as that included in the Policy intrudes on one’s right to bodily integrity if it is complied with. The practical effect of the Policy is to place pressure on an employee to give up this fundamental right, given that non-compliance is accompanied by potential disciplinary consequences that include termination of employment. This weighs against the Policy being assessed as reasonable."

Also the recent teacher one.

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...accine-mandate
What, did you read the article? She won a claim not for unfair dismissal, but a workers comp claim for injury via the way the Gov managed the vacc mandate.Tamsin RoseSat 5 Nov 2022 06.00 AEDTA Sydney teacher sacked for not complying with New South Wales’s vaccination rules has been awarded ongoing workers’ compensation payments of $1,378 a week after she suffered “psychological injury” in the way the mandate was enforced.
exfocx is offline  
Old 21st Jan 2023, 07:58
  #371 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Someday I will find a place to stop
Posts: 1,030
Likes: 0
Received 21 Likes on 7 Posts
In Australia when applying for a pilot job where the requirement is to be vaccinated, is that a minimum of 2 jabs or 5?... (serious question and laughing at the same time)
DeltaT is offline  
Old 21st Jan 2023, 08:09
  #372 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: australia
Posts: 172
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Nova

Originally Posted by Flying Binghi
Reference the above comments…

Seems Phelps knows there’s an issue though is in a quandary just how to handle it. On the one side her ‘colleagues’ would be saying one thing and yet she is seeing evidence of actual different results. Must be a bit mind bending for her at the moment.


Jo Nova has a ‘cautious’ look-see at the Phelps comments:

“..One of the top doctors in Australia Dr Kerryn Phelps — a familiar face on the news here, has come out saying that she has suffered “devastating” side effects from the Covid vaccines herself. She also says that her doctors are seeing ” ‘a lot’ of patients in a similar situation, but they are afraid to talk about it for fear of being de-registered and losing their career…

..Phelps speculates that 1 in 3000 adult Australians may have had a serious reaction to each Covid vaccine, so after 3 doses, that’s 1 in 1000 and rising with every booster..

​​​​​..If Kerryn Phelps had started a conversation in August or September 2021, perhaps other doctors would have spoken up then too. Fear kept many people silent. Censorship is a life and death thing..”


https://joannenova.com.au/2022/12/fo...ed/#more-88452
Isn't it funny, I only know one person who's had a side effect from vaccination and that's my S.I.L. (and no-one I know knows anyone with a side effect). Her GP says it wasn't the vaccine as such, but the fact it was injected too high up in the arm into her shoulder joint and within 24 hrs she had a frozen shoulder. Now Dr Phelps has herself and her wife with serious side effects; what are the odds?

Btw, how does Nova state Dr Phelps is one of Australia's top doctors, based on what?
exfocx is offline  
Old 21st Jan 2023, 08:19
  #373 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: australia
Posts: 172
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
You want evidence?

Originally Posted by dragon man
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/t...uietly-tacitly

I have an open mind and look forward to been shown why he is wrong. Just saying he is a right wing nut case won’t cut the mustard I’m afraid.

You want evidence when you haven't given any evidence, just another evidence free blowoff by a RWNJ.
exfocx is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Old 21st Jan 2023, 08:31
  #374 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,509
Likes: 0
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by exfocx
You want evidence when you haven't given any evidence, just another evidence free blowoff by a RWNJ.
How would we know whats been posted. My posts keep getting removed so I suspect are others. The reason..?
Flying Binghi is offline  
Old 21st Jan 2023, 08:40
  #375 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: australia
Posts: 172
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
No context

Originally Posted by Capn Rex Havoc
And then there is this ....... Doesn't help the cause.....

hmmmmmm ......

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-01-...recy/101827548
The article was mainly about modelling and social restrictions, nothing about vaccine harm.
exfocx is offline  
Old 21st Jan 2023, 08:47
  #376 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: australia
Posts: 172
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Lying?

Originally Posted by Flying Binghi
How would we know whats been posted. My posts keep getting removed so I suspect are others. The reason..?
My comment was about the link you made, it wasn't anything but a evidence free blowoff.

Further up the posts a Mod warned you about claiming you'd had posts moderated or removed when he states you haven't.
exfocx is offline  
Old 21st Jan 2023, 15:20
  #377 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Doomadgee
Posts: 287
Received 55 Likes on 30 Posts
exfocx,
I didn't post it to say anything about vaccine harm, it was more about a commentary on the Australian government not being forthcoming. As the title of the article says -

Australian governments have kept much of their COVID research and modelling secret. Why?

Capn Rex Havoc is offline  
Old 21st Jan 2023, 21:56
  #378 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Someday I will find a place to stop
Posts: 1,030
Likes: 0
Received 21 Likes on 7 Posts
I can't find via search that this has been mentioned on this thread, but its worth a watch of quite a few of the Russell Brand channel videos on youtube or rumble. If you can tolerate some of his interlaced humour, its extremely enlightening.
He is tackling and exposing a lot of information about pfizer/media/covid vaccination. Even one of the latest videos has a doctor on the BBC that managed to hijack an interview and say about the increase death rate and heart issues, also now that the CDC is finally starting to investigate causal links.
For those of you not aware Rumble is a similar site to Youtube, but is not censored in the same way Youtube is which complies with WHO doctrine, which in turn is funded largely by big pharmaceuticals (fact).
DeltaT is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Old 22nd Jan 2023, 01:13
  #379 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: tossbagville
Posts: 795
Received 176 Likes on 102 Posts
Rumble is a similar site to Youtube, but is not censored in the same way Youtube is which complies with WHO doctrine, which in turn is funded largely by big pharmaceuticals (fact).
No, you're just a nut-job conspiracy theorist. (sarcasm) far be it for you to show some curiosity and question 'the science' which is what I thought formed part of 'the science.'
tossbag is offline  
Old 22nd Jan 2023, 01:41
  #380 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: australia
Posts: 172
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
"science"

Originally Posted by tossbag
No, you're just a nut-job conspiracy theorist. (sarcasm) far be it for you to show some curiosity and question 'the science' which is what I thought formed part of 'the science.'
You obviously have no clue what science is, whenever you say science you should use inverted commas. Science isn't about DYOR on Youtube, Telegram, QAnon etc, it's about the quality of the organisation presenting the work, not some dumb@rse comedian on whatever the site is or the fringe of scientific consensus.

Btw, you should also look into "peer review", maybe speak to someone who's completed a high end degree what real peer review is. Over the last few decades "peer review" sites have proliferated because of the drive for academics having to publish to gain recognition.
exfocx is offline  
The following users liked this post:

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.