PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines and Pilots
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2023, 09:23
FatPilot

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by dr dre
Actually widely disseminated to all medical examiners as part of a regular update, but go on believing it’s all being “hidden”.

The PR interval increase “conspiracy”?

Easily debunked. Here’s a study from European Cardiologists in 2019, well before the Covid vaccine, stating a normal PR interval can be considered to be 300ms or less, and readings of up to 300ms are common in athletes. Not the people who generally have heart problems.

Perhaps the FAA took time to implement that recommendation, but this was something definitely spoken about by Cardiologists well before the Covid vaccine existed.

Management of cardiac conduction abnormalities and arrhythmia in aircrew (under the heading Atrioventricular conduction disturbance)
you make up a lot of stuff don' t you ? your trying to pull off a straw man style argument . it doesn 't work. No one said it was "hidden ." it was not widely shared in public arena for anyone interested as medical updates usualy are. Big difference , i think you could see that .

i never said it was conspiracy , read it again . in fact i said it is NOT . Pay close attention to the words. try to comprehend the difference.

thanks for the link but no one anywhere said the FAA implimented recomendations from any euro cardiac study . maybe they did , maybe they done all thier own research , as you pointed out they 've been discussing parameters for longer than the pandemic hysteria has been going with no changes . ECG been a part of avmed for decades , now, they all of a sudden need to move the goal posts .

maybe it 's all a big coincidence just like all the coincidences when people have thier jabs followed by their collapses and heart attacks and the rest of it. We 're not talking about football players , we 're talking about airline pilots who the traveling public want faith in their tickers and know they arent' gonna explode in flight like that fella 's from ***** Air last year . So they quietly increased the interval but don 't make a big deal and you think this is normal and just a coinciudence. i almost wish I had your blind unqestionning puppydog faith in the system and could just roll along with head in sand , happy to be allowed into a mcDonnalds.