PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines and Pilots
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2023, 08:09
exfocx

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Nova

Originally Posted by Flying Binghi
Reference the above comments…

Seems Phelps knows there’s an issue though is in a quandary just how to handle it. On the one side her ‘colleagues’ would be saying one thing and yet she is seeing evidence of actual different results. Must be a bit mind bending for her at the moment.

Jo Nova has a ‘cautious’ look-see at the Phelps comments:

“..One of the top doctors in Australia Dr Kerryn Phelps — a familiar face on the news here, has come out saying that she has suffered “devastating” side effects from the Covid vaccines herself. She also says that her doctors are seeing ” ‘a lot’ of patients in a similar situation, but they are afraid to talk about it for fear of being de-registered and losing their career…

..Phelps speculates that 1 in 3000 adult Australians may have had a serious reaction to each Covid vaccine, so after 3 doses, that’s 1 in 1000 and rising with every booster..

​​​​​..If Kerryn Phelps had started a conversation in August or September 2021, perhaps other doctors would have spoken up then too. Fear kept many people silent. Censorship is a life and death thing..”

https://joannenova.com.au/2022/12/fo...ed/#more-88452
Isn't it funny, I only know one person who's had a side effect from vaccination and that's my S.I.L. (and no-one I know knows anyone with a side effect). Her GP says it wasn't the vaccine as such, but the fact it was injected too high up in the arm into her shoulder joint and within 24 hrs she had a frozen shoulder. Now Dr Phelps has herself and her wife with serious side effects; what are the odds?

Btw, how does Nova state Dr Phelps is one of Australia's top doctors, based on what?