Australia, New Zealand & the Pacific Airline and RPT Rumours & News in Australia, enZed and the Pacific

Covid Vaccines and Pilots

Old 23rd Jan 2023, 08:55
  #401 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Location Location
Posts: 57
Received 38 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by exfocx
What annoys me? Simple, anti-vaxx bs science and the continual denial of actual science, conspiracy theories and the continual twisting of data and facts out of context are what annoy me.
So you take that annoyance out on everyone else.
Do yourself, your blood pressure, your colleagues, pax and us a favour eh buddy? Limit your exposure to what annoys you. Press the off button.
twentyelevens is offline  
Old 23rd Jan 2023, 09:12
  #402 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Someday I will find a place to stop
Posts: 1,015
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
What annoys me? Simple, anti-vaxx bs science and the continual denial of actual science, conspiracy theories and the continual twisting of data and facts out of context are what annoy me.
Yes sure there was some antivaxx bs, twisting of facts as you point out - lots, being magnetic, DNA changes, chips in the jab for tracking and god knows what else. Bad eggs tainted the cake. Tar everyone with the same brush.
​​​​​​​Does a few alcoholic pilots mean all pilots are alcoholics?

The facts are coming out now that death rates have risen, myocarditis rates are up, pfizer never tested if the vaccine prevented transmission (admission on video by pfizer under questioning in a US hearing), and in fact the very definition of vaccine has been changed. -Long ago it used to mean it stopped you from getting the disease! Never mind payoffs and financial links all being dug up
The denial of actual science, ...is that there was no science to back up some of what we were told. Science is about questioning what you are seeing, something the public was never allowed to do.
Further, pfizer experimental data has been shut away for 75 years! Trust the science eh?

Under the current community guidelines of youtube:
"YouTube doesn't allow content that spreads medical misinformation that contradicts local health authorities’ (LHA) or the World Health Organization’s (WHO) medical information about COVID-19."
Yet clear evidence is emerging that contradicts what they have been telling us.


DeltaT is offline  
Old 23rd Jan 2023, 09:27
  #403 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Posts: 1,414
Received 193 Likes on 63 Posts
Originally Posted by DeltaT
Yes sure there was some antivaxx bs, twisting of facts as you point out - lots, being magnetic, DNA changes, chips in the jab for tracking and god knows what else. Bad eggs tainted the cake. Tar everyone with the same brush.
Does a few alcoholic pilots mean all pilots are alcoholics?

The facts are coming out now that death rates have risen, myocarditis rates are up, pfizer never tested if the vaccine prevented transmission (admission on video by pfizer under questioning in a US hearing), and in fact the very definition of vaccine has been changed. -Long ago it used to mean it stopped you from getting the disease! Never mind payoffs and financial links all being dug up
The denial of actual science, ...is that there was no science to back up some of what we were told. Science is about questioning what you are seeing, something the public was never allowed to do.
Further, pfizer experimental data has been shut away for 75 years! Trust the science eh?

Under the current community guidelines of youtube:
"YouTube doesn't allow content that spreads medical misinformation that contradicts local health authorities’ (LHA) or the World Health Organization’s (WHO) medical information about COVID-19."
Yet clear evidence is emerging that contradicts what they have been telling us.
​​​​​​​What a load of crap.
Ollie Onion is offline  
The following 3 users liked this post by Ollie Onion:
Old 23rd Jan 2023, 10:17
  #404 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Boldly going where no split infinitive has gone before..
Posts: 4,781
Received 44 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by DeltaT
Yes Long ago it used to mean it stopped you from getting the disease! .
This right here shows you are clueless. No vaccine has EVER claimed to be 100 effective. That doesn't mean they haven't all but eradicated diseases, but only by reducing the incidence of the disease to the point those who WOULD have got it aren't exposed to it.

Viruses are and always have been harder to find solutions to as, being much simpler structures to bacteria, can mutate much faster. But no, we have not changed the definition of a vaccine, and the fact that you think we have shows you are getting information from the wrong places.


Wizofoz is offline  
The following 5 users liked this post by Wizofoz:
Old 23rd Jan 2023, 14:14
  #405 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Home
Posts: 60
Likes: 0
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
sorry wizzo but if you don 't know something for a fact your better off not saying anything . Plenty of references in msm to the def of "vaccine " being changed after the covid vacine's were released and they realised they don 't work . You just have to search , it 's very easy. here 's just one of many for you . I hilighted the important bits for you . :

"Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.” Now, the word “immunity” has been switched to “protection.” The term “vaccine” also got a makeover: the CDC’s “vaccine” definition changed from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease” to the current “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. "

reported in mainstreem media for the masses so that should satisfy you as that 's where your belief system comes from . they used to define it the original way because in the olde days that 's what vaccines did.... make you imune . this latest change to the def happened during the scamdemic . There we're other change's to the def along the way before that as time 's changed but this one has the biggest BS timing and obvious intention of them all .

the same msm article also said : "Some people have speculated that the unannounced changes were the CDC’s attempt to hide the fact COVID-19 vaccines are not 100% effective at preventing coronavirus infection." /b

we all know real vaccine 's are never 100 % effective but as you saw several post's back everyone from biden to gates to the state dept to CHO 's to the msm were telling you "this BS vaccine work's , you just got to take it," which we now know was complete bullcrap . Well some of us used our brain 's and knew it before they all admited it didn 't work because even blind freddy could see nothing added up and if you took it beliving that crap then sorry but your a fool . A fool with four shots and no immunity /
FatPilot is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Old 23rd Jan 2023, 19:12
  #406 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Posts: 1,414
Received 193 Likes on 63 Posts
That’s weird as I am certain that every time I took my kids for their childhood vaccinations that the Doctor emphasised that although vaccinated they could still catch the diseases but would just have milder cases of them. Those Doctors were obviously years ahead of their time considering until Covid the definition of vaccine meant they prevented the person catching the disease!

also, you seem to be confused as to what ‘immunity’ means, in the context of disease if simply means that a persons body contains some anti bodies for the particular pathogen in their immune system……. You could also say that means they have some ‘protection’ against the disease.

MOST vaccinations still allow the person to become infected but with a less serious form of the illness. Sadly with Covid the transmissibility is still high enough that it means we will never eradicate the virus, but then that could be expected from an engineered virus which this one would seem to be. Saying as you do though that being vaccinated offers no. ‘immunity’ is demonstrably wrong and firmly puts you in the ‘quack’ camp.

Last edited by Ollie Onion; 23rd Jan 2023 at 21:05.
Ollie Onion is offline  
Old 23rd Jan 2023, 20:21
  #407 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Boldly going where no split infinitive has gone before..
Posts: 4,781
Received 44 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by FatPilot
s A fool with four shots and no immunity /
You are really, honestly going to say the vaccine does nothing to lower the incidence and severity of the disease. You are really that far gone? Your inability to interpret data really is as bad as your ability to string a coherent sentence together?


Wizofoz is offline  
Old 23rd Jan 2023, 22:02
  #408 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: tossbagville
Posts: 795
Received 174 Likes on 102 Posts
That’s weird as I am certain that every time I took my kids for their childhood vaccinations that the Doctor emphasised that although vaccinated they could still catch the diseases but would just have milder cases of them.
I don't get how you cannot understand that an argument of a great number of people is not that the vaccine doesn't work, that it doesn't reduce severity etc, it's the lies that people were told to bully them into taking the vaccine. I took the vaccine, I'm happy that I did, I contracted it twice, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as a couple of flu's I'd had in years gone past, was the severity reduced by the vaccine? I don't know as I
tossbag is offline  
Old 23rd Jan 2023, 22:42
  #409 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Coal Face
Posts: 1,265
Received 288 Likes on 111 Posts
I don't get how you cannot understand that an argument of a great number of people is not that the vaccine doesn't work, that it doesn't reduce severity etc, it's the lies that people were told to bully them into taking the vaccine. I took the vaccine, I'm happy that I did, I contracted it twice, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as a couple of flu's I'd had in years gone past, was the severity reduced by the vaccine? I don't know as I
…lost the ability to complete sentences?
Chronic Snoozer is offline  
The following 3 users liked this post by Chronic Snoozer:
Old 23rd Jan 2023, 23:38
  #410 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Posts: 1,414
Received 193 Likes on 63 Posts
Originally Posted by tossbag
I don't get how you cannot understand that an argument of a great number of people is not that the vaccine doesn't work, that it doesn't reduce severity etc, it's the lies that people were told to bully them into taking the vaccine. I took the vaccine, I'm happy that I did, I contracted it twice, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as a couple of flu's I'd had in years gone past, was the severity reduced by the vaccine? I don't know as I

I get that, but Fatpilot is pushing the line that ‘true’ vaccines stop you contracting the pathogen and always have and the international definition of ‘immunity’ and ‘vaccine’ has been changed to accomodate the Covid Vaccines. This is patently untrue.

As for your point, I had 3 vaccines and also got covid and had a pretty easy time with it, we will never know if the vaccine made any difference accept for the data showing us a demonstrable lowering of hospitalisation and death rates in highly vaccinated populations.
Ollie Onion is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Old 24th Jan 2023, 00:17
  #411 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: perth
Posts: 91
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
An interesting comment I found about cartoonist Scott Adam's recent vaccine mea culpa -Oh my goodness, it is reassuring to know I am not the only one who found Scott Adams exceptionally heinous, particularly after viewing this (his) video:

I gratefully welcome his about-face, although framing it like “winning” versus “losing” misses the point entirely. This was not about Team A versus Team B. This was about simply trying to get the entranced to open their bloody eyes to reality and join us in resisting totalitarianism and saving lives.

I also take issue with his implication that he did the “analyses,” whereas we trusted our gut instinct. NO, Scott. WE analyzed the data—NOT you. It was because you were so blinded by your pride and smug belief that you were right that you refused to look at the data. Until you recognize that we had the scientific evidence on our side while you clung to a wet paper towel of disintegrating propaganda, you will not be immune to the next psychological manipulation blitz.
bolthead is offline  
Old 24th Jan 2023, 03:58
  #412 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Home
Posts: 60
Likes: 0
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Ollie Onion
I get that, but Fatpilot is pushing the line that ‘true’ vaccines stop you contracting the pathogen and always have and the international definition of ‘immunity’ and ‘vaccine’ has been changed to accomodate the Covid Vaccines. This is patently untrue.

As for your point, I had 3 vaccines and also got covid and had a pretty easy time with it, we will never know if the vaccine made any difference accept for the data showing us a demonstrable lowering of hospitalisation and death rates in highly vaccinated populations.
[/QUOTE]

not really ollie my friend, i don 't think i ever said that first bit . Let 's look at this clearly. old skool vaccine's never stopped anyone getting a bug . if you breathe the same air as someone who has a airborn transmited bug then nothing you do stops the bug getting into you - acording to some here you are now "sick ". But the vaccine by one of various process 's stops the bug doing it 's thing effectively enough to make you really "sick ' and fully develop symptoms . Maybe you don 't even feel it. Yay my vaccine worked.... so these older vacc 's used to do this efectively enough that you thought you never got sick at all and evceryone was happy . only the exception got realy sick despite being vaxed .

But with the new BS covid vaccines it 's the other way around . everyone still get's the bug in thier system ( same as before ) AND they still get sick enough to be in bed a week but they tell us all thank god i had the vaccine or it would 've been realy bad, please give me a another jab . do you see the difference ? and when the msm and cho's and the state premiere's and scomo and gates and klaus the who guy and all the other bullcrappers tell us it works and if you don 't have it you could die , and you can 't work because you' ll infect all the other worker's who had their jabs "which work " , and my personal alltime favourite "we will keep you safe " and it 's now normal that everyone get' s heart attacks because of climate change , ..... which part of it' s all bullcrap and beurocratic overreach don 't you understand?

as for the definition changing - it changed . This is a fact .. you can see that if you look it up. i don 't know why this is still a mistery for you. as for the timing , well , if you believed everything you were told up to now then i guess changing the deffinition to suit reality would seem like all just a big coincidence . me i don 't believe in coincidence when it comes to big pharma and $$$ and pollie 's and all thier bullcrap ./ .
FatPilot is offline  
Old 24th Jan 2023, 04:00
  #413 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Home
Posts: 60
Likes: 0
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Wizofoz
You are really, honestly going to say the vaccine does nothing to lower the incidence and severity of the disease. You are really that far gone? Your inability to interpret data really is as bad as your ability to string a coherent sentence together?

well it is either coherent or it isn ' t . Since you keep coming back trying to argue the point's i guess it is coherent hey ? you can 't be a little bit pregnant wizofozz. your main issue is your inputs lack precision becaus i suspect either your ignorant or your in too much of a rush to be noticed and jabber and jump up an down at someone you don 't agree with .
FatPilot is offline  
Old 24th Jan 2023, 04:03
  #414 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Home
Posts: 60
Likes: 0
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by bolthead
An interesting comment I found about cartoonist Scott Adam's recent vaccine mea culpa -Oh my goodness, it is reassuring to know I am not the only one who found Scott Adams exceptionally heinous, particularly after viewing this (his) video:

I gratefully welcome his about-face, although framing it like “winning” versus “losing” misses the point entirely. This was not about Team A versus Team B. This was about simply trying to get the entranced to open their bloody eyes to reality and join us in resisting totalitarianism and saving lives.

I also take issue with his implication that he did the “analyses,” whereas we trusted our gut instinct. NO, Scott. WE analyzed the data—NOT you. It was because you were so blinded by your pride and smug belief that you were right that you refused to look at the data. Until you recognize that we had the scientific evidence on our side while you clung to a wet paper towel of disintegrating propaganda, you will not be immune to the next psychological manipulation blitz.
grate post .
Doctor Dre , i suggest you try to digest the statements above . it sums up some of what your missing altho i suspect thi smay be beyond your current state of indoctrinnation .
FatPilot is offline  
Old 24th Jan 2023, 05:30
  #415 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The World
Posts: 2,232
Received 288 Likes on 161 Posts
Originally Posted by FatPilot
grate post .
Doctor Dre , i suggest you try to digest the statements above . it sums up some of what your missing altho i suspect thi smay be beyond your current state of indoctrinnation .
If understand those "words" you've typed correctly, you're saying I should take medical advice from the guy who created the "Dilbert" comic strip, over actual medical experts?
dr dre is offline  
The following 2 users liked this post by dr dre:
Old 24th Jan 2023, 05:34
  #416 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The World
Posts: 2,232
Received 288 Likes on 161 Posts
Originally Posted by Ollie Onion
I get that, but Fatpilot is pushing the line that ‘true’ vaccines stop you contracting the pathogen and always have and the international definition of ‘immunity’ and ‘vaccine’ has been changed to accomodate the Covid Vaccines.
You can actually decipher what Fatpilot is writing?
dr dre is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Old 24th Jan 2023, 06:53
  #417 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: tossbagville
Posts: 795
Received 174 Likes on 102 Posts
…lost the ability to complete sentences?
No, had to bang out for a bit of low level, didn't know that I had inadvertently posted that, reading it now I couldn't be ****** finishing it.
tossbag is offline  
Old 24th Jan 2023, 07:55
  #418 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: perth
Posts: 91
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When I posted I was 99.9% sure the word 'cartoonist' was going to trigger someone, in particular, we know and would instantly and completely dismiss it. For those interested, it was written by Margaret Anna Alice on Substack. Oh, there I go again. Another trigger word. Sorry .
bolthead is offline  
Old 25th Jan 2023, 13:03
  #419 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Home
Posts: 60
Likes: 0
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by dr dre
If understand those "words" you've typed correctly, you're saying I should take medical advice from the guy who created the "Dilbert" comic strip, over actual medical experts?
no , i would n't say that at all and i don 't think he is ofering "advice " anyway . did you really think that 's what i meant ?

no , i meant the other paragraph's . i thought theyy were interesting reading .

you raise an interesting point though , and I presume you would have accepted his "advice " when he was previuosly in support of vaccines and therefor supporting your own paradigm ...

interesting wouldn ' t you say , to see yet another arguebly noteworthey person , who once again used to be a supporter of the vacine regime .... now "canceled "... Someone should start a tally .
FatPilot is offline  
Old 26th Jan 2023, 08:38
  #420 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Sunny Coast
Posts: 382
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Wizofoz
This right here shows you are clueless. No vaccine has EVER claimed to be 100 effective.
How about smallpox ?
Deano969 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.