PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines and Pilots
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2023, 02:58
FatPilot

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Ollie Onion
I get that, but Fatpilot is pushing the line that ‘true’ vaccines stop you contracting the pathogen and always have and the international definition of ‘immunity’ and ‘vaccine’ has been changed to accomodate the Covid Vaccines. This is patently untrue.

As for your point, I had 3 vaccines and also got covid and had a pretty easy time with it, we will never know if the vaccine made any difference accept for the data showing us a demonstrable lowering of hospitalisation and death rates in highly vaccinated populations.
[/QUOTE]

not really ollie my friend, i don 't think i ever said that first bit . Let 's look at this clearly. old skool vaccine's never stopped anyone getting a bug . if you breathe the same air as someone who has a airborn transmited bug then nothing you do stops the bug getting into you - acording to some here you are now "sick ". But the vaccine by one of various process 's stops the bug doing it 's thing effectively enough to make you really "sick ' and fully develop symptoms . Maybe you don 't even feel it. Yay my vaccine worked.... so these older vacc 's used to do this efectively enough that you thought you never got sick at all and evceryone was happy . only the exception got realy sick despite being vaxed .

But with the new BS covid vaccines it 's the other way around . everyone still get's the bug in thier system ( same as before ) AND they still get sick enough to be in bed a week but they tell us all thank god i had the vaccine or it would 've been realy bad, please give me a another jab . do you see the difference ? and when the msm and cho's and the state premiere's and scomo and gates and klaus the who guy and all the other bullcrappers tell us it works and if you don 't have it you could die , and you can 't work because you' ll infect all the other worker's who had their jabs "which work " , and my personal alltime favourite "we will keep you safe " and it 's now normal that everyone get' s heart attacks because of climate change , ..... which part of it' s all bullcrap and beurocratic overreach don 't you understand?

as for the definition changing - it changed . This is a fact .. you can see that if you look it up. i don 't know why this is still a mistery for you. as for the timing , well , if you believed everything you were told up to now then i guess changing the deffinition to suit reality would seem like all just a big coincidence . me i don 't believe in coincidence when it comes to big pharma and $$$ and pollie 's and all thier bullcrap ./ .