PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines and Pilots
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2023, 03:03
FatPilot

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by bolthead
An interesting comment I found about cartoonist Scott Adam's recent vaccine mea culpa -Oh my goodness, it is reassuring to know I am not the only one who found Scott Adams exceptionally heinous, particularly after viewing this (his) video:

I gratefully welcome his about-face, although framing it like “winning” versus “losing” misses the point entirely. This was not about Team A versus Team B. This was about simply trying to get the entranced to open their bloody eyes to reality and join us in resisting totalitarianism and saving lives.

I also take issue with his implication that he did the “analyses,” whereas we trusted our gut instinct. NO, Scott. WE analyzed the data—NOT you. It was because you were so blinded by your pride and smug belief that you were right that you refused to look at the data. Until you recognize that we had the scientific evidence on our side while you clung to a wet paper towel of disintegrating propaganda, you will not be immune to the next psychological manipulation blitz.
grate post .
Doctor Dre , i suggest you try to digest the statements above . it sums up some of what your missing altho i suspect thi smay be beyond your current state of indoctrinnation .