Terms and Endearment The forum the bean counters hoped would never happen. Your news on pay, rostering, allowances, extras and negotiations where you work - scheduled, charter or contract.

Wizzair

Old 15th Jul 2022, 14:09
  #481 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Dubai
Posts: 43
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by londonDriver View Post
probably that’s because you keep talking this way about the company? Do you think there are many people who applied and (allegedly) flew the 380? Honestly, if I was the recruitment manager I wouldn’t call you for the interview just reading all your comments here.

As far as the ATPL test, just because you need. people it doesn’t mean you have to hire everyone. If you are not willing to put any effort I don’t think you should blame anyone but yourself.
What an unintelligent remark. Well you are not the HR Manager snd their ATPL is not exactly an ATPL paper.Investigate the reasons first before you make condescending stupid remarks.
And for your info there are many former A380 candidates who were called and some unsuccessful. For you to refer to my user ID as a reference to my qualification is rather dim by any standard.

380Mrat is offline  
Old 15th Jul 2022, 14:21
  #482 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: London
Posts: 9
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 380Mrat View Post
What an unintelligent remark. Well you are not the HR Manager snd their ATPL is not exactly an ATPL paper.Investigate the reasons first before you make condescending stupid remarks.
And for your info there are many former A380 candidates who were called and some unsuccessful. For you to refer to my user ID as a reference to my qualification is rather dim by any standard.
honestly man, nothing worse than someone who blame others for its own failures. Anyway, I wish you the best and I hope you get a job soon (not bring sarcastic).
londonDriver is offline  
Old 16th Jul 2022, 16:09
  #483 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Europe
Posts: 71
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Significantly improved CPT salary at Wizz Abu Dhabi from 1st of July: +40% basic pay, +50% housing allowance
BarryMG is offline  
Old 17th Jul 2022, 08:25
  #484 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Location: Budapest
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BarryMG View Post
Significantly improved CPT salary at Wizz Abu Dhabi from 1st of July: +40% basic pay, +50% housing allowance
so could you publish what is total salary?
Hawking is offline  
Old 17th Jul 2022, 12:53
  #485 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Europe
Posts: 71
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't work there, but by my calculations and using PPJN figures, up to AED ~600k could be possible.
BarryMG is offline  
Old 21st Jul 2022, 02:01
  #486 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: italy
Posts: 51
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by londonDriver View Post
probably that’s because you keep talking this way about the company? Do you think there are many people who applied and (allegedly) flew the 380? Honestly, if I was the recruitment manager I wouldn’t call you for the interview just reading all your comments here.

As far as the ATPL test, just because you need. people it doesn’t mean you have to hire everyone. If you are not willing to put any effort I don’t think you should blame anyone but yourself.
Hey pal, after talking like that allow me to rub your words around your face.

Former a380 pilot ( VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE) got called won't mention the circunstances but let's say for a very good position. Accepted the contract and got fired due to another covid wave, never got called again.
Former a320 pilot on an UAE company, got called failed the technical interview (+4k hours)
French army pilot, got rejected on the personal/tech interview.
What the actual f* are you talking about? Their recruitment team has been called out MANY times already and it's being changed at a pace except a few that have "good connections". Stop the BS and accept the situation. BTW, if you're a girl, the chances of passing skyrockets even if you're handicapped and has no motor skills.
WhatShortage is offline  
Old 21st Jul 2022, 07:49
  #487 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Italy
Posts: 37
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a load of bollocks.
enzino is offline  
Old 21st Jul 2022, 08:03
  #488 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: London
Posts: 9
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WhatShortage View Post
Hey pal, after talking like that allow me to rub your words around your face.

Former a380 pilot ( VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE) got called won't mention the circunstances but let's say for a very good position. Accepted the contract and got fired due to another covid wave, never got called again.
Former a320 pilot on an UAE company, got called failed the technical interview (+4k hours)
French army pilot, got rejected on the personal/tech interview.
What the actual f* are you talking about? Their recruitment team has been called out MANY times already and it's being changed at a pace except a few that have "good connections". Stop the BS and accept the situation. BTW, if you're a girl, the chances of passing skyrockets even if you're handicapped and has no motor skills.
The interview is absolutely doable with the right commitment. However, If you expect to pass the ATPL test without putting any effort you just fail. Plain and simple. I am not saying that you pass just because you worked for Emirates on the A380. Hours don’t really mean anything!! Probably they will have to “lower the bar” as Emirates did a few years back. Nevertheless, I hope they still keep a good standard and don’t hire people who like to “rub” words around people face!

Last edited by londonDriver; 21st Jul 2022 at 08:13.
londonDriver is offline  
Old 26th Jul 2022, 05:59
  #489 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Dubai
Posts: 5
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which is the best Wizz recruitment preparation website.......latestpilotjobs.com.......pilotassessments.com .........aviationinterviews.com....latestpilotinterviews.com ....? Are they all similar and just steal each others qs so they end up all the same?
Flylaw is offline  
Old 2nd Aug 2022, 18:11
  #490 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: china
Posts: 11
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone. I participated in the assessment process on the 25-26 of July in Budapest. wouldn't say it was easy but passed all stages and now I am waiting for an email with a "yes/no" answer. does anyone have an idea how long might it take?
320rider is offline  
Old 2nd Aug 2022, 18:15
  #491 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Leeds
Posts: 29
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 320rider View Post
Hi everyone. I participated in the assessment process on the 25-26 of July in Budapest. wouldn't say it was easy but passed all stages and now I am waiting for an email with a "yes/no" answer. does anyone have an idea how long might it take?
Congrats on getting through all the stages. For people I know it takes up to 2 weeks. Wondering if your able to share any feedback? I have mine in a few weeks.
Pilotman14 is offline  
Old 2nd Aug 2022, 18:38
  #492 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2022
Location: earth
Posts: 8
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 320rider View Post
Hi everyone. I participated in the assessment process on the 25-26 of July in Budapest. wouldn't say it was easy but passed all stages and now I am waiting for an email with a "yes/no" answer. does anyone have an idea how long might it take?
For me it took 5 days
mu94 is offline  
Old 2nd Aug 2022, 18:45
  #493 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: china
Posts: 11
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pilotman14 View Post
Congrats on getting through all the stages. For people I know it takes up to 2 weeks. Wondering if your able to share any feedback? I have mine in a few weeks.
Thank you. I am current cpt on a320 and as I may guess the initial test was much easier as it had 30% of the questions about type. There were some stupid questions about the number of seats on the company's fleet and so on. Math is pretty basic just brush up on how to divide/multiply on paper, that is prime numbers and etc. I trained on LPJ and it was more than enough. And a bunch of questions about general aviation staff: RW lightings, performance, gradients and etc. IMHO the first stage was the most difficult as 50% of the group left. The panel interview wasn't very difficult for me, but there were mostly captain's questions and a few regarding type. I wouldn't say I was as precise as they expected but it was ok. The next day was sim. I was asked to be seat support for cadet who unfortunately failed. there were steep turns, climb/descend with given v/s, intercepting radials, and flying to/from VOR. Instructors are very peaceful and understand that it isn't easy to fly a320 hadn't ever been before in FFS. In my opinion, the cadet failed coz was struggling with some basic exercises like intercepting radials and keeping flight parameters within limits. For me sim wasn't about handling, it was about decision making and time management. Finally, we were 5 at the psycho assessment out of 12 at the very beginning. One guy told me that if u get to the final stage you are 99% in. Will see.
Good luck
320rider is offline  
Old 2nd Aug 2022, 18:59
  #494 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: china
Posts: 11
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mu94 View Post
For me it took 5 days
good. I completly screwed up with one of the psyco test, when u are flying on aircraft and have to control with keybord small a/c in one window, find an answer on question in an another window and notice what happend outside of the cockpit. it was very difficult for me.
320rider is offline  
Old 2nd Aug 2022, 19:09
  #495 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2022
Location: earth
Posts: 8
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 320rider View Post
good. I completly screwed up with one of the psyco test, when u are flying on aircraft and have to control with keybord small a/c in one window, find an answer on question in an another window and notice what happend outside of the cockpit. it was very difficult for me.
Don't worry! The instruction time was limited for that excercise and I didnt realize that so I missed half of the instruction and after I was completely lost.
Anyway they told us that almost nobody failed that part so far... I think they are more concerned about the psycho test, in case you are a crazy dude or something...
So dont worry Im sure its a pass and hopefully see u soon on board then ;-)
mu94 is offline  
Old 2nd Aug 2022, 19:33
  #496 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: china
Posts: 11
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mu94 View Post
Don't worry! The instruction time was limited for that excercise and I didnt realize that so I missed half of the instruction and after I was completely lost.
Anyway they told us that almost nobody failed that part so far... I think they are more concerned about the psycho test, in case you are a crazy dude or something...
So dont worry Im sure its a pass and hopefully see u soon on board then ;-)
yep, thank you. see u around!
320rider is offline  
Old 8th Aug 2022, 15:44
  #497 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2022
Location: Portugal
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone, I applied back in May, and it's still saying "We are currently reviewing all applications". How long does it usually take for to anyone be invited to an interview?
Safe flights everyone.
FlyHigh99 is offline  
Old 10th Aug 2022, 05:03
  #498 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: china
Posts: 11
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FlyHigh99 View Post
Hello everyone, I applied back in May, and it's still saying "We are currently reviewing all applications". How long does it usually take for to anyone be invited to an interview?
Safe flights everyone.
Hi, it depends on your position. For cadets, it takes longer than for type-rated pilots. I heard that it may take up to half an year for NTR pilots. good luck.
320rider is offline  
Old 10th Aug 2022, 11:35
  #499 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Dark side of the Moon
Posts: 141
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are all assessments in BUD? I heard that a limited few might be in LGW?

How do you contact the recruitment team?
RogueOne is offline  
Old 10th Aug 2022, 21:14
  #500 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Switzerland ... oh wait: Swaziland
Posts: 726
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cardiff base is binned as well from September. Wizz is trying to spin it as a "summer seasonal base", time will tell.
TBSC is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.