PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2022, 18:45
320rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pilotman14
Congrats on getting through all the stages. For people I know it takes up to 2 weeks. Wondering if your able to share any feedback? I have mine in a few weeks.
Thank you. I am current cpt on a320 and as I may guess the initial test was much easier as it had 30% of the questions about type. There were some stupid questions about the number of seats on the company's fleet and so on. Math is pretty basic just brush up on how to divide/multiply on paper, that is prime numbers and etc. I trained on LPJ and it was more than enough. And a bunch of questions about general aviation staff: RW lightings, performance, gradients and etc. IMHO the first stage was the most difficult as 50% of the group left. The panel interview wasn't very difficult for me, but there were mostly captain's questions and a few regarding type. I wouldn't say I was as precise as they expected but it was ok. The next day was sim. I was asked to be seat support for cadet who unfortunately failed. there were steep turns, climb/descend with given v/s, intercepting radials, and flying to/from VOR. Instructors are very peaceful and understand that it isn't easy to fly a320 hadn't ever been before in FFS. In my opinion, the cadet failed coz was struggling with some basic exercises like intercepting radials and keeping flight parameters within limits. For me sim wasn't about handling, it was about decision making and time management. Finally, we were 5 at the psycho assessment out of 12 at the very beginning. One guy told me that if u get to the final stage you are 99% in. Will see.
Good luck