Terms and Endearment The forum the bean counters hoped would never happen. Your news on pay, rostering, allowances, extras and negotiations where you work - scheduled, charter or contract.

Wizzair

Old 20th Jun 2022, 09:14
  #461 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: Nuremberg
Posts: 3
Hello all,

I got the email almost 2 weeks ago that I passed the assessment. I would like to know how long you have to wait in the Holding Pool to get a start date, contract etc. and how long the type rating and line training takes?

I would be very happy to receive a reply

Thanks in advance
EchoMike62 is offline  
Old 20th Jun 2022, 10:20
  #462 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: London
Posts: 9
Originally Posted by EchoMike62 View Post
Hello all,

I got the email almost 2 weeks ago that I passed the assessment. I would like to know how long you have to wait in the Holding Pool to get a start date, contract etc. and how long the type rating and line training takes?

I would be very happy to receive a reply

Thanks in advance
In my case, I waited 3 weeks (NTR CPT) to get the assessment result and then about a week to get the start date.

The type rating is about 6 weeks and then it's 3 weeks OCC (after a couple of weeks of home studying).

I am not sure about the line training

londonDriver is offline  
Old 20th Jun 2022, 10:25
  #463 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Leicestershire
Posts: 8
Originally Posted by EchoMike62 View Post
Hello all,

I got the email almost 2 weeks ago that I passed the assessment. I would like to know how long you have to wait in the Holding Pool to get a start date, contract etc. and how long the type rating and line training takes?

I would be very happy to receive a reply

Thanks in advance
I got my good news on Thursday and am hoping itís not too long for the next bits to arrive! Congrats on getting through, mate.
Captain Whistlingoat is offline  
Old 20th Jun 2022, 11:48
  #464 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: Nuremberg
Posts: 3
Originally Posted by londonDriver View Post
In my case, I waited 3 weeks (NTR CPT) to get the assessment result and then about a week to get the start date.

The type rating is about 6 weeks and then it's 3 weeks OCC (after a couple of weeks of home studying).

I am not sure about the line training
All right thanks for the information. Maybe it takes longer for me because I am a NTR Cadet
EchoMike62 is offline  
Old 20th Jun 2022, 11:51
  #465 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: Nuremberg
Posts: 3
Originally Posted by Captain Whistlingoat View Post
I got my good news on Thursday and am hoping itís not too long for the next bits to arrive! Congrats on getting through, mate.
Congratulations on passing the assessment . I hope that we will receive more information pretty soon.​
EchoMike62 is offline  
Old 20th Jun 2022, 14:50
  #466 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: France
Posts: 4
hello,
I will soon be assessment in July,
could you please give me some information
thank you for your help
[email protected]
qk05919 is offline  
Old 20th Jun 2022, 15:09
  #467 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2022
Location: earth
Posts: 8
I've heard that some waited around 1 month😅 So enjoy your summer and drink some beers, it will come sooner or later
mu94 is offline  
Old 20th Jun 2022, 16:55
  #468 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Down a Tin mine......
Posts: 424
For anyone who attended the recent On-line virtual roadshow for UK based pilots on Monday the 13th, has anyone who posed questions to Anastasia either during the Q&A or afterwards via e-mail actually had any response from her or any of the recruitment team yet ? She said she would get back to us with the answers especially to those of us who applied some time ago and whose on-line portal account said they had been put forward for assessment and then heard nothing back with regards to dates or anything. Has she been in touch with anyone to let them know what has happened ?
Whispering Giant is offline  
Old 20th Jun 2022, 21:55
  #469 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Montpellier
Posts: 2
Hi everyone,

For the ones that past the assessments, how long did it take from the time you applied online until you actually had an assessment date?
Thanks in advance guys, safe flying.
OkinawanPanda is offline  
Old 21st Jun 2022, 09:17
  #470 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Dubai
Posts: 43
WZZ HR folks

Originally Posted by Whispering Giant View Post
For anyone who attended the recent On-line virtual roadshow for UK based pilots on Monday the 13th, has anyone who posed questions to Anastasia either during the Q&A or afterwards via e-mail actually had any response from her or any of the recruitment team yet ? She said she would get back to us with the answers especially to those of us who applied some time ago and whose on-line portal account said they had been put forward for assessment and then heard nothing back with regards to dates or anything. Has she been in touch with anyone to let them know what has happened ?
They are not good at getting back (under resourced to put it mildly). I applied to since 2018 and only recently got invited and even when given dates and changes take please it is operating like a virtual office. Patience and persistence is all I can advocate.

Even of you follow protocols of rescheduling an interview you get penalised snd are forced to wait till you can access the interview calender dates. They know the whole world is applying for this opportunity and difficult to get their attention.

Just wait and be prepared for their assessments ss their failure rates are notoriously high.

Good luck

Last edited by 380Mrat; 21st Jun 2022 at 10:03.
380Mrat is offline  
Old 21st Jun 2022, 09:54
  #471 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Italy
Posts: 128
Hello everybody.

Any news about possible roadshow?(non virtual) in the near future...

Thanks!
Vulka is offline  
Old 21st Jun 2022, 13:07
  #472 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: NAT-HLA
Posts: 86
Have a good read lads and gals before applying
https://www.mirror.co.uk/travel/news...speak-27250465
A321drvr is offline  
Old 22nd Jun 2022, 00:02
  #473 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Dubai
Posts: 43
Originally Posted by A321drvr View Post
Have a good read lads and gals before applying
https://www.mirror.co.uk/travel/news...speak-27250465
Thanks for the link mate!
380Mrat is offline  
Old 22nd Jun 2022, 10:04
  #474 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: France
Posts: 4
hello ,
if possible to have feedback on interviews, tests etc...
thank you
qk05919 is offline  
Old 2nd Jul 2022, 04:36
  #475 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 16
Does anyone know how to rebook an assessment if you needed to cancel in order to rearrange? The link doesn't work.

Have emailed but as usual... no reply!!
Mrmorreti is offline  
Old 2nd Jul 2022, 08:51
  #476 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Antares
Posts: 8
Hi is anyone been invited for the NTR Capt assessment in Gurgaon for the 10th, 11th July? Please DM me, also what to expect for the selection and do we have to arrange our own tickets and hotel accommodation?
captainpluto is offline  
Old 2nd Jul 2022, 10:52
  #477 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Dubai
Posts: 43
Originally Posted by Mrmorreti View Post
Does anyone know how to rebook an assessment if you needed to cancel in order to rearrange? The link doesn't work.

Have emailed but as usual... no reply!!
It doesnt. I am stuck till today after wzz themselves advise me to decline and reschedule. There was no option to reschedule. Every time I tried to access dates system blocked me for cancelling 1 week prior to the interview date. No one responds by email or phone call.The candidate brochure made no mention of such a penalty. It only recommended not to cancel 24 hiours prior to assessments. Am not sure how to feal with this except keep trying. IT needs to correct the system.I was hesitant to change the date exactly because in of this.
380Mrat is offline  
Old 13th Jul 2022, 16:03
  #478 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Location: Poland
Posts: 8
I'm also interested. I have applied in March and still "they are reviewing applications"!
xanderagb is offline  
Old 15th Jul 2022, 12:24
  #479 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Dubai
Posts: 43
WZZ

Originally Posted by xanderagb View Post
I'm also interested. I have applied in March and still "they are reviewing applications"!
Dont waste your time. Unprofessional staff and demand a lot yet they do not know how to behave in a manner that is standard across the industry. They are also not honest. You will be told in the open day this and that will be covered by the company yet they make you oay everything. They have also certain biases which I would rather not get into here but seem to favour Eastern Europeans and especially Ukranian and Russians from what I saw. ATPL was a joke.They are looking for certain faces and ages perhaps. If they are serious about recruiting pilots due to fleet growth their recruitment methods are non productive.Pay is lousy too.

380Mrat is offline  
Old 15th Jul 2022, 13:38
  #480 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: London
Posts: 9
Originally Posted by 380Mrat View Post
It doesnt. I am stuck till today after wzz themselves advise me to decline and reschedule. There was no option to reschedule. Every time I tried to access dates system blocked me for cancelling 1 week prior to the interview date. No one responds by email or phone call.The candidate brochure made no mention of such a penalty. It only recommended not to cancel 24 hiours prior to assessments. Am not sure how to feal with this except keep trying. IT needs to correct the system.I was hesitant to change the date exactly because in of this.
probably thatís because you keep talking this way about the company? Do you think there are many people who applied and (allegedly) flew the 380? Honestly, if I was the recruitment manager I wouldnít call you for the interview just reading all your comments here.

As far as the ATPL test, just because you need. people it doesnít mean you have to hire everyone. If you are not willing to put any effort I donít think you should blame anyone but yourself.
londonDriver is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.