Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Flight Deck Forums > Terms and Endearment
Reload this Page >

Non type rated easyjet recruitment?

Terms and Endearment The forum the bean counters hoped would never happen. Your news on pay, rostering, allowances, extras and negotiations where you work - scheduled, charter or contract.

Non type rated easyjet recruitment?

Reply

Old 18th Jun 2018, 22:22
  #1621 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: in a CB
Posts: 40
Originally Posted by The Cleaner View Post
Anyone know if the online tests that they send you work ok on windows 10?
it does! W10, Firefox and Flash - worked like a charm
Sirijus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2018, 05:00
  #1622 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 95
Originally Posted by Sirijus View Post


it does! W10, Firefox and Flash - worked like a charm
Thanks for that!
The Cleaner is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2018, 12:34
  #1623 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Madrid
Age: 33
Posts: 85
Guys, what is the take home pay of a SFO in one of the French regional bases? I hear the contract is quite good
dudubrdx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2018, 13:47
  #1624 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: England
Posts: 15
Hey ,does anyone have the latest info on the first stage online assessments? any tips would be appreciated.
patelv6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2018, 14:02
  #1625 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: World
Posts: 1,157
Originally Posted by dudubrdx View Post
Guys, what is the take home pay of a SFO in one of the French regional bases? I hear the contract is quite good
Including sector pay around 97k euro gross per year, plus performance bonus and discretionary shares.

The taxation can change a lot depending on family situation (married/not married, kids, etc).
dirk85 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2018, 17:21
  #1626 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Here
Posts: 394
Originally Posted by dirk85 View Post
Including sector pay around 97k euro gross per year, plus performance bonus and discretionary shares.

The taxation can change a lot depending on family situation (married/not married, kids, etc).
The entry contract in France is SO, not SFO!
3000€/month, including sector pay, before income tax!


SpGo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2018, 17:45
  #1627 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: World
Posts: 1,157
The question was about SFO contract, I honestly didn't put the effort to check what the entry contract is.

Can't you join as SFO like in Germany/Spain or FO like in Italy?
dirk85 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2018, 17:57
  #1628 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Here
Posts: 394
Originally Posted by dirk85 View Post
The question was about SFO contract, I honestly didn't put the effort to check what the entry contract is.

Can't you join as SFO like in Germany/Spain or FO like in Italy?
Impossible to join as SFO in France, FO if full ATPL and more than 1500 easyJet factored hours otherwise SO.
SpGo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2018, 18:53
  #1629 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: World
Posts: 1,157
Similar to Italy, but to join as FO there you need more than 3000 hours factorized.
dirk85 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2018, 19:06
  #1630 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: in a CB
Posts: 40
Does anyone know, what is the type rating cost for NTR FOs joining the Berlin base?

Also, which salary level would I start in with ~2300 factorized hours and an ATPL?

Thanks!
Sirijus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2018, 22:59
  #1631 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 228
Originally Posted by Nil further View Post
Anyone out there been offered a UK FO DEP on 100 % recently ?
Anyone in the hold pool for UK FO DEP ?
Perhaps bad news on this front but apparently (says Balpa), direct entry recruitment in the UK is stopping for now until the problem of direct entry pilots being recruited on 100pc contracts when experienced current easyJet FOs are being forced to take 75pc contracts for seasonal resilience purposes. easyJet have been doing this for years! Finally, the current generation of FOs have moaned enough that Balpa have remembered they are not just there to support the captains.
giggitygiggity is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2018, 12:47
  #1632 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: World
Posts: 1,157
Originally Posted by Sirijus View Post
Does anyone know, what is the type rating cost for NTR FOs joining the Berlin base?

Also, which salary level would I start in with ~2300 factorized hours and an ATPL?

Thanks!
You would join as FO. SFO only with more than 2500 factorized. You go up in rank after 2 years.

I dont know about the rating.
dirk85 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service