Interviews, jobs & sponsorship The forum where interviews, job offers and selection criteria can be discussed and exchanged.

Wizzair-2 cadets

Old 1st Aug 2022, 15:01
  #321 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Portugal
Posts: 15
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by xanderagb View Post
Hi everyone!
How long have you waited for a response to Cadet level application? I have applied in April, updated my rating in June and they are still "reviewing all applications"? WTF?
Thanks for info!
Same for me... Waiting since April too
honeybadger747 is offline  
Old 8th Aug 2022, 15:19
  #322 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Moon
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holding Pool

Originally Posted by Tink789 View Post
No start date yet and I have been swimming since June. Hope it will come soon.
cheers
Hi Tink 👋, have you got any news? I've been waiting since July and after the "congrats" email no news...
skyminer is offline  
Old 14th Aug 2022, 14:07
  #323 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: Portugal
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tink789 View Post
No start date yet and I have been swimming since June. Hope it will come soon.
cheers
hey, did you get any news so far?
fly_jo is offline  
Old 15th Aug 2022, 10:05
  #324 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Moon
Posts: 14
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holding pool

Hi skyminer,

No answer so far. Still waiting, eager to start ^^

If anyone has infos.

Cheers,

Tink
Tink789 is online now  
Old 18th Aug 2022, 18:54
  #325 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2022
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 11
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey all, so I finally had my assessment for NTR FO. I was waiting for the available slot since March and managed to book one in July. Had almost exactly one month to prepare along with current full time job. Was a hell of a challenge especially during summer, but I made it somehow.
Assessment was exctly like already mentioned above, 4 stages. There were almost 40 of us at the beginning.

1st stage
- company presentation, documentation check
- 60 atpl / math computer based test - I subscribed for pilotassessments.com and highly recommend, almost same questions
- group excercise - 5 of us building lego car, just cooperate

2nd stage
- HR / technical interview - for NTR not really HR questions, just some basic stuff like tell me about yourself
- technical questions - expect unexpected, they ask everything, but again, the pilotassessments prepares you well. From the numbers they really like RVRs, minimums, however I personally didn't get any question regarding my previous aircraft
- they ask about various situations, usually that engine is on fire and what you do. I would say 99% it's land whatever the conditions are. Better to make a crash landing at the airport with firefighters than to break the aircraft mid-flight
- you get the result by email in the evening after everyone is finished

3rd stage
- simulator - the briefing started at 6.15 so be ready to get up early
- raw data flying, departure, turns, vectors, they tell you when to select flaps and everything, then ILS approach
- bear in mind PM role is equally important as PF. Be supportive for your PF, make callouts of any deviation, remind of anything he might have forgotten

4th stage
personality, CRM, multitasking, logical, etc.. boring and long, but almost there if you get to this stage

After a week I got a congratulations email so now another waiting starts to get some update about the starting date, which probably will be another few months of waiting.

Good luck everyone and feel free to ask if you have questions
cessnaGE90 is offline  
Old 19th Aug 2022, 14:52
  #326 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Location: italy
Posts: 5
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tink789 View Post
Hi skyminer,

No answer so far. Still waiting, eager to start ^^

If anyone has infos.

Cheers,

Tink


same here
received the congrats email 25th of July
still swimming
siiiickmicch is offline  
Old 19th Aug 2022, 22:52
  #327 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Austria
Posts: 10
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cessnaGE90 View Post
Hey all, so I finally had my assessment for NTR FO. I was waiting for the available slot since March and managed to book one in July. Had almost exactly one month to prepare along with current full time job. Was a hell of a challenge especially during summer, but I made it somehow.
Assessment was exctly like already mentioned above, 4 stages. There were almost 40 of us at the beginning.

1st stage
- company presentation, documentation check
- 60 atpl / math computer based test - I subscribed for pilotassessments.com and highly recommend, almost same questions
- group excercise - 5 of us building lego car, just cooperate

2nd stage
- HR / technical interview - for NTR not really HR questions, just some basic stuff like tell me about yourself
- technical questions - expect unexpected, they ask everything, but again, the pilotassessments prepares you well. From the numbers they really like RVRs, minimums, however I personally didn't get any question regarding my previous aircraft
- they ask about various situations, usually that engine is on fire and what you do. I would say 99% it's land whatever the conditions are. Better to make a crash landing at the airport with firefighters than to break the aircraft mid-flight
- you get the result by email in the evening after everyone is finished

3rd stage
- simulator - the briefing started at 6.15 so be ready to get up early
- raw data flying, departure, turns, vectors, they tell you when to select flaps and everything, then ILS approach
- bear in mind PM role is equally important as PF. Be supportive for your PF, make callouts of any deviation, remind of anything he might have forgotten

4th stage
personality, CRM, multitasking, logical, etc.. boring and long, but almost there if you get to this stage

After a week I got a congratulations email so now another waiting starts to get some update about the starting date, which probably will be another few months of waiting.

Good luck everyone and feel free to ask if you have questions

Congrats! May I ask how long it took for your application to go from "reviewing all applications" to being able to book a slot? Do you book a slot via their website? Been waiting for 3 Months now and nothing yet.
I wish you all the best with the type-rating and everything to come.
kawembe is offline  
Old 20th Aug 2022, 16:25
  #328 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2022
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 11
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks! I applied in December and got first invitation email by the end of March with one slot available for beginning of April which was a no go, and then kept receiving new invitations every month, however 0 slots available all the time. Then booked a slot in July finally. So it changed to Pending scheduled interview after 3 months I would say and I was able to book a slot 7 months after applying. But I believe they now have even more applications, so just be patient. They also increased the number of people attending the assessment, now being between 30 and 50 people.
cessnaGE90 is offline  
Old 25th Aug 2022, 21:18
  #329 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Ireland
Posts: 39
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cessnaGE90 View Post
Hey all, so I finally had my assessment for NTR FO. I was waiting for the available slot since March and managed to book one in July. Had almost exactly one month to prepare along with current full time job. Was a hell of a challenge especially during summer, but I made it somehow.
Assessment was exctly like already mentioned above, 4 stages. There were almost 40 of us at the beginning.

1st stage
- company presentation, documentation check
- 60 atpl / math computer based test - I subscribed for pilotassessments.com and highly recommend, almost same questions
- group excercise - 5 of us building lego car, just cooperate

2nd stage
- HR / technical interview - for NTR not really HR questions, just some basic stuff like tell me about yourself
- technical questions - expect unexpected, they ask everything, but again, the pilotassessments prepares you well. From the numbers they really like RVRs, minimums, however I personally didn't get any question regarding my previous aircraft
- they ask about various situations, usually that engine is on fire and what you do. I would say 99% it's land whatever the conditions are. Better to make a crash landing at the airport with firefighters than to break the aircraft mid-flight
- you get the result by email in the evening after everyone is finished

3rd stage
- simulator - the briefing started at 6.15 so be ready to get up early
- raw data flying, departure, turns, vectors, they tell you when to select flaps and everything, then ILS approach
- bear in mind PM role is equally important as PF. Be supportive for your PF, make callouts of any deviation, remind of anything he might have forgotten

4th stage
personality, CRM, multitasking, logical, etc.. boring and long, but almost there if you get to this stage

After a week I got a congratulations email so now another waiting starts to get some update about the starting date, which probably will be another few months of waiting.

Good luck everyone and feel free to ask if you have questions
Congrats!!! was the 4th stage computer based assessment or was it face to face?
Toro103r is offline  
Old 26th Aug 2022, 12:49
  #330 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: N/a
Posts: 8
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello guys,

is there anyone here, who completed the whole assessment and de didn't receive any congratulations/successful email for more than 2 weeks?

ty
mikee9 is offline  
Old 26th Aug 2022, 12:57
  #331 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Location: italy
Posts: 5
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mikee9 View Post
Hello guys,

is there anyone here, who completed the whole assessment and de didn't receive any congratulations/successful email for more than 2 weeks?

ty
they send congrats email after 1 month e 1 week so be patien man
siiiickmicch is offline  
Old 29th Aug 2022, 10:33
  #332 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Milano
Posts: 19
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anyone that received the ''forwarded as an applicant'' email last week?
Gioinve99 is offline  
Old 29th Aug 2022, 15:05
  #333 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: Spain
Posts: 10
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gioinve99 View Post
anyone that received the ''forwarded as an applicant'' email last week?
i did! Now in the Wizz Air careers page it says that I have 2 jobs applied, one stating You were forwarded as an applicant, therefore you are shortlisted on this job requisition.
21pilots is offline  
Old 30th Aug 2022, 09:09
  #334 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 40
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gioinve99 View Post
anyone that received the ''forwarded as an applicant'' email last week?
yes I did as well. When looking how long it took to have this status update, I'm not expecting a new update anytime soon
AviatorBoy_95 is offline  
Old 30th Aug 2022, 10:53
  #335 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Milano
Posts: 19
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AviatorBoy_95 View Post
yes I did as well. When looking how long it took to have this status update, I'm not expecting a new update anytime soon
how long did it take for you to have it? for me around 2 months and an half
Gioinve99 is offline  
Old 30th Aug 2022, 11:00
  #336 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 40
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3 months and half for me and I feel pretty lucky since some friend have been waiting since March and still no update for them
AviatorBoy_95 is offline  
Old 30th Aug 2022, 12:45
  #337 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 5
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi. How long have people been in the holding pool? I've been there for 14 days now.
betaprop is offline  
Old 30th Aug 2022, 18:18
  #338 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Spain
Posts: 7
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by betaprop View Post
Hi. How long have people been in the holding pool? I've been there for 14 days now.
I have been swimming for a month and a half. The time is variable and there is no calling order.
legio_IX_hispana is offline  
Old 31st Aug 2022, 10:09
  #339 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Milano
Posts: 19
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by betaprop View Post
Hi. How long have people been in the holding pool? I've been there for 14 days now.
What do you mean by holding pool? ''forwarded as an applicant'' position?
Gioinve99 is offline  
Old 31st Aug 2022, 10:32
  #340 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Spain
Posts: 7
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gioinve99 View Post
What do you mean by holding pool? ''forwarded as an applicant'' position?
I think he is referring to the situation after successfully passing wizz's assessment before starting the type rating (at least I am referring to this scenario)
legio_IX_hispana is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.