PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair-2 cadets
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2022, 18:54
cessnaGE90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey all, so I finally had my assessment for NTR FO. I was waiting for the available slot since March and managed to book one in July. Had almost exactly one month to prepare along with current full time job. Was a hell of a challenge especially during summer, but I made it somehow.
Assessment was exctly like already mentioned above, 4 stages. There were almost 40 of us at the beginning.

1st stage
- company presentation, documentation check
- 60 atpl / math computer based test - I subscribed for pilotassessments.com and highly recommend, almost same questions
- group excercise - 5 of us building lego car, just cooperate

2nd stage
- HR / technical interview - for NTR not really HR questions, just some basic stuff like tell me about yourself
- technical questions - expect unexpected, they ask everything, but again, the pilotassessments prepares you well. From the numbers they really like RVRs, minimums, however I personally didn't get any question regarding my previous aircraft
- they ask about various situations, usually that engine is on fire and what you do. I would say 99% it's land whatever the conditions are. Better to make a crash landing at the airport with firefighters than to break the aircraft mid-flight
- you get the result by email in the evening after everyone is finished

3rd stage
- simulator - the briefing started at 6.15 so be ready to get up early
- raw data flying, departure, turns, vectors, they tell you when to select flaps and everything, then ILS approach
- bear in mind PM role is equally important as PF. Be supportive for your PF, make callouts of any deviation, remind of anything he might have forgotten

4th stage
personality, CRM, multitasking, logical, etc.. boring and long, but almost there if you get to this stage

After a week I got a congratulations email so now another waiting starts to get some update about the starting date, which probably will be another few months of waiting.

Good luck everyone and feel free to ask if you have questions