Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Aircrew Forums > Biz Jets, Ag Flying, GA etc.
Reload this Page >

Flexjet Europe starts up

Biz Jets, Ag Flying, GA etc. The place for discussion of issues related to corporate, Ag and GA aviation. If you're a professional pilot and don't fly for the airlines then try here.

Flexjet Europe starts up

Old 13th Jun 2022, 14:06
  #261 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Europe
Posts: 75
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Phalare View Post
Hello folks,
Did anyone receive any feedback from the last / current round of recruitment ?
Applied 3 week ago haven’t heard anything back yet.
Jonnyknoxville is offline  
Old 25th Jun 2022, 17:54
  #262 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 91
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Plenty of information about pay scales and career progression on the U.S. side of Flexjet.

What does the big picture look like in Europe?
Time to command, is it based on seniority, can you bid for a certain fleet like in the States?

I see they are advertising for various bases throughout Europe.
What contracts do they offer? Maltese for the Mainland bases?

What can you expect on the pay check in the first year/third year/command…

McMax is offline  
Old 15th Aug 2022, 17:54
  #263 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Belgium
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone.

I was just wondering if anyone got any news about their application with Flexjet? I applied 3 months ago and never heard back. Anyone in the same situation or anyone heard back from them?

Thanks, have a good one all !
collinnathan is offline  
Old 22nd Aug 2022, 12:14
  #264 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 15
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by collinnathan View Post
Hello everyone.

I was just wondering if anyone got any news about their application with Flexjet? I applied 3 months ago and never heard back. Anyone in the same situation or anyone heard back from them?

Thanks, have a good one all !
Same here. Nothing heard. Application still says "Under Review"
DriverJake is offline  
Old 22nd Aug 2022, 12:46
  #265 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lyon, France
Posts: 18
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DriverJake View Post
Same here. Nothing heard. Application still says "Under Review"
Nothing on my side either, it only says "Received Submission".
Phalare is offline  
Old 26th Aug 2022, 22:29
  #266 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Utopia
Posts: 761
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah I did an interview with some American HR lady about 8 months ago, for an EU based G650 Captain position. Perhaps I had higher expectations from Flexjet, but she seems slightly unprepared and the whole interview with her was boring beyond believe. She did little to leave a good impression of Flexjet as a potential employer and lacked basic ability in engaging the candidate. If you seek to hire exceptional individuals, you need to make the effort to leave a good impression - and thatīs not a one way street. So, Flexjet may throw money at it, but it takes more than that|
Klimax is offline  
Old 29th Aug 2022, 13:37
  #267 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 45
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Klimax View Post
Yeah I did an interview with some American HR lady about 8 months ago, for an EU based G650 Captain position. Perhaps I had higher expectations from Flexjet, but she seems slightly unprepared and the whole interview with her was boring beyond believe. She did little to leave a good impression of Flexjet as a potential employer and lacked basic ability in engaging the candidate. If you seek to hire exceptional individuals, you need to make the effort to leave a good impression - and thatīs not a one way street. So, Flexjet may throw money at it, but it takes more than that|
I wonder if her indifference was a result of a very shallow dive into your previous social media posts!
Jaydee27 is offline  
Old 31st Aug 2022, 10:36
  #268 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Utopia
Posts: 761
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jaydee27 View Post
I wonder if her indifference was a result of a very shallow dive into your previous social media posts!
Could very well be! With the lack of preparation shown on the recruiters side, it could very well have been, that she didnīt prepare much at all. Obviously quality recruitment staff would value social media posts higher than substantial professional qualifications, right? You know, the quality stuff.

Did this happened to you as well matey?

Last edited by Klimax; 31st Aug 2022 at 16:52.
Klimax is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.