PPRuNe Forums

PPRuNe Forums (https://www.pprune.org/)
-   Airlines, Airports & Routes (https://www.pprune.org/airlines-airports-routes-85/)
-   -   Ryanair-11 (https://www.pprune.org/airlines-airports-routes/637193-ryanair-11-a.html)

SWBKCB 5th Jun 2022 18:04

This is the sort of thing that happens when you get commercial operations to try and implement your immigration policy

lfc84 5th Jun 2022 20:12


Originally Posted by SWBKCB (Post 11241304)
This is the sort of thing that happens when you get commercial operations to try and implement your immigration policy

Bollocks. No other airline is doing it.
It's just them being ***** making it up as they go along

SWBKCB 5th Jun 2022 20:18


Originally Posted by lfc84 (Post 11241357)
Bollocks. No other airline is doing it.
It's just them being ***** making it up as they go along

That's what I mean - the govt has imposed a responsibility on airlines to "ensure that passengers are correctly documented for travel to their destination." and this is how RYR have chosen to do it.

eko4me 9th Jun 2022 10:47

Can anyone post a real example of this test so one can see how much knowledge of Afrikaans is being tested?

davidjohnson6 9th Jun 2022 10:50


Originally Posted by eko4me (Post 11243293)
Can anyone post a real example of this test so one can see how much knowledge of Afrikaans is being tested?

https://www.news24.com/citypress/new...-test-20220605
https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/05/ryana...ests-16769245/
Screenshots of test can be found in articles referenced by the links

eko4me 9th Jun 2022 11:06

Yep, I would struggle with that if I hadn't seen the answers.

CCFAIRPORT 10th Jun 2022 09:32

New FR destination : TUZLA
2 NEW ROUTES
Memmingen (04/11/2022)
Stockholm ARN (02/11/2022)

Kiltrash 10th Jun 2022 17:07

I have just checked in on Ryanair from a UK Airport to Milan. They want a printed copy of the Covid Status. I thought this requirement had finished...

davidjohnson6 10th Jun 2022 17:37


Originally Posted by Kiltrash (Post 11244117)
I have just checked in on Ryanair from a UK Airport to Milan. They want a printed copy of the Covid Status. I thought this requirement had finished...

Is it a human being asking for Covid status, or just the website ? Websites are not always updated immediately to reflect the latest version of rules. If it's a human being, refer them to this:
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-ad...y-requirements
https://www.salute.gov.it/portale/nu...nu=vuoto&tab=4
https://infocovid.viaggiaresicuri.it...ngtoitaly.html

CCFAIRPORT 23rd Jun 2022 09:39

New Fr destination : Asturias

5 new routes

Charleroi
Dublin
rome / FCO
Stansted
Weeze

All begins november 2022

howard h 28th Jun 2022 08:23

I'm booking a flight MAN>IBZ and when it came to select my seat, which is usually 1A if I'm quick enough, I noticed it wasn't shown on the seating plan. 1B and C were, so I took 1B. Also 2 DEF were missing. There wasn't an "X" showing that it had already been booked, the seats were simply absent. Is there a reason for this, and will they possibly be available later to book? Thanks!

mbga8mjb 28th Jun 2022 10:26


Originally Posted by howard h (Post 11252767)
I'm booking a flight MAN>IBZ and when it came to select my seat, which is usually 1A if I'm quick enough, I noticed it wasn't shown on the seating plan. 1B and C were, so I took 1B. Also 2 DEF were missing. There wasn't an "X" showing that it had already been booked, the seats were simply absent. Is there a reason for this, and will they possibly be available later to book? Thanks!

I think that is because you must be on the Ryanair 737-8200 (Max) not the regular 737-800 (NG). Row 1 is just 1B and 1C

howard h 28th Jun 2022 14:08


Originally Posted by mbga8mjb (Post 11252847)
I think that is because you must be on the Ryanair 737-8200 (Max) not the regular 737-800 (NG). Row 1 is just 1B and 1C

Thanks, that would explain it! Hope if they change the aircraft they offer pax the option to change seats.

davidjohnson6 16th Jul 2022 01:49

Rumour of a return to Forli in Italy
https://italiavola.com/2022/07/15/ry...-era-una-voce/

CCFAIRPORT 23rd Jul 2022 12:06


Originally Posted by davidjohnson6 (Post 11262445)
Rumour of a return to Forli in Italy
https://italiavola.com/2022/07/15/ry...-era-una-voce/

2 new routes from Bologne-Forli

Katowice (4pw) begins 1st September
Palermo (4pw) begins 3rd September

sergy2k 23rd Jul 2022 15:10


Originally Posted by CCFAIRPORT (Post 11266387)
2 new routes from Bologne-Forli

Katowice (4pw) begins 1st September
Palermo (4pw) begins 3rd September

Hmm, that would suggest they're pulling out of Rimini (again) given they already fly to Palermo from there and it's only around 30-40 minutes drive between Rimini and Forli

pabely 27th Jul 2022 14:01

So Ryanair are extending the leaes on most of their ex Lauda Airbuses for another 4 years, Boeing not playing ball on the price they want to pay for more Max's?

davidjohnson6 19th Aug 2022 08:37

New base perhaps in Slovenia ?
https://www.exyuaviation.com/2022/08...aunch.html?m=1


All times are GMT. The time now is 23:20.


Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.