PPRuNe Forums

PPRuNe Forums (https://www.pprune.org/)
-   Airlines, Airports & Routes (https://www.pprune.org/airlines-airports-routes-85/)
-   -   Newcastle-10 (https://www.pprune.org/airlines-airports-routes/637088-newcastle-10-a.html)

CabinCrewe 5th Feb 2022 13:26

slightly surprised EK wasn't back to daily already

ukchris82 6th Feb 2022 16:20

Air france have cancelled my flight home in 2 weeks. They seem stuck on 4 flights a week. If Emirates can recover with a 777 and klm are up to 3 flights a day why has air fiancé's recovery been so poor?


Rutan16 6th Feb 2022 16:49

French COVID entry rules I expect have damped forward demand .

GrahamK 7th Feb 2022 06:08

AF had been back up to 12 flights a week. KLM also seem to have reduced down from 4 daily flights

N707ZS 13th Feb 2022 09:34

What happened to the A330 cargo ops
 
It doesn't seem like many months ago since the airport was crowing about A330 freighters being based at Newcastle, what has happened with these. Are these the ones at Birmingham.

SWBKCB 13th Feb 2022 09:43


It doesn't seem like many months ago since the airport was crowing about A330 freighters being based at Newcastle.
There was a statement from the airport in ZFG's press release, so not sure crowing is the appropriate term? I would imagine they were as sceptical as the rest of us, but in the middle of 2021 any new business would have looked good.

Some of the 330's operating to BHX are leased from the same company as the one that turned up at NCL, but I doubt there is anymore of a connection.

N707ZS 13th Feb 2022 10:01

Thanks, down as not going to happen then.

Jamesair1 13th Feb 2022 17:46

The Vueling operation to Paris (Orly) is adopting much better timing for its MON & FRI summer service, moving from early morning to early afternoon slots.


























BAladdy 16th Feb 2022 12:06

Loganair have today released there W22/23 schedule. Than plan to operate:

Exeter - Up to 5 x Weekly
Newquay - Will operate on 22NOV, 29NOV, 22DEC, 27DEC, 29DEC, 03JAN and 05JAN
Stavanger - Up to 4 x Weekly
Southampton - Up to 13 x Weekly

HH6702 16th Feb 2022 22:39


Originally Posted by BAladdy (Post 11185071)
Loganair have today released there W22/23 schedule. Than plan to operate:

Exeter - Up to 5 x Weekly
Newquay - Will operate on 22NOV, 29NOV, 22DEC, 27DEC, 29DEC, 03JAN and 05JAN
Stavanger - Up to 4 x Weekly
Southampton - Up to 13 x Weekly


good news this


Jamesair1 18th Feb 2022 15:16

JET 2 have announced extra flights to ALICANTE, MALAGA and FARO in March and April from NCL

GAXLN 21st Feb 2022 08:01

Aer Lingus Diversion
 
I see G-EILA has just landed from Bridgetown!

Jamesair1 22nd Feb 2022 15:10

BHD - NCL is being shown as a new Flybe route. Time will tell
.

Jamesair1 25th Feb 2022 12:37

A post on the PRESTWICK thread says that the French Rugby charter flights today are parking up at NCL

SWBKCB 25th Feb 2022 13:19

There are two Air Malta flights planned to come down for EDI until after the game. Not a lot, but given the recent BA and TUI parking is somebody doing something different compared to previous years?

SWBKCB 3rd Mar 2022 06:48

Jan 2022 stats are now out - I make it 99k although the BRS figures haven't been posted, normally about 8k? Interesting that the Spanish destinations have held up well between Dec and Jan. By contrast Jan 2020 was 266k - comparison between last months top destinations (excluding BRS) below

HEATHROW 17,274 (2022) 33,310 (2020) 0.52%

AMSTERDAM 12,751 30,075 0.42

BELFAST 11,858 19,715 0.60

TENERIFE 11,522 17,726 0.65

ALICANTE 6,309 17,888 0.35

DUBAI 6,162 21,017 0.29

ARRECIFE 6,067 8,937 0.68

Wallsendmag 3rd Mar 2022 07:21


Originally Posted by SWBKCB (Post 11193764)
Jan 2022 stats are now out - I make it 99k although the BRS figures haven't been posted, normally about 8k? Interesting that the Spanish destinations have held up well between Dec and Jan. By contrast Jan 2020 was 266k - comparison between last months top destinations (excluding BRS) below

HEATHROW 17,274 (2022) 33,310 (2020) 0.52%

AMSTERDAM 12,751 30,075 0.42

BELFAST 11,858 19,715 0.60

TENERIFE 11,522 17,726 0.65

ALICANTE 6,309 17,888 0.35

DUBAI 6,162 21,017 0.29

ARRECIFE 6,067 8,937 0.68

I think your percentages are out by a factor of 100

SWBKCB 3rd Mar 2022 07:23


Originally Posted by Wallsendmag (Post 11193771)
I think your percentages are out by a factor of 100

Yep - hard sums was never my strong point, but you get the picture! :ok:

CabinCrewe 3rd Mar 2022 12:52

still pretty dire. Surprised at LHR figure. There would probably need to be a fairly quick upturn in DXB too.

SWBKCB 3rd Mar 2022 15:37


Originally Posted by CabinCrewe (Post 11193959)
still pretty dire. Surprised at LHR figure. There would probably need to be a fairly quick upturn in DXB too.

About 45% of pre-covid figures, but I think all operators are back up and running. DXB needs Australia and New Zealand back.

Be interesting to see how that compares with other regionals.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:35.


Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.