PPRuNe Forums

PPRuNe Forums (https://www.pprune.org/)
-   Airlines, Airports & Routes (https://www.pprune.org/airlines-airports-routes-85/)
-   -   Jet2-5 (https://www.pprune.org/airlines-airports-routes/600427-jet2-5-a.html)

jethro15 19th May 2018 21:52


G-CELF flew Newcastle - St Athan 26th April
G-CELG flew East Midlands - St. Athan 24th April
Both canx as PWFU 18th May

Mr A Tis 20th May 2018 11:57

Did G-DRTB have a problem in Dubrovnik yesterday?, went out on time from MAN but not returned. Passengers rescued by the Alicante based standby aircraft (G-GDFJ)

irishlad06 20th May 2018 17:24

GDRTB is back in LBA today.

sixchannel 22nd May 2018 13:43

Bad hairday (delays) today for Jet2?
 
Is it me or is just about everything from Jet2 today not just a bit late but VERY LATE on t/o.

Must be a reason - Anyone?

El Bunto 22nd May 2018 15:35

I see that B738 G-DRTD was up for a jaunt from Dublin last night, 21 May.

https://www.flightradar24.com/2018-0...S051H/11746b07

lagerlout 22nd May 2018 18:37


Originally Posted by sixchannel (Post 10153800)
Is it me or is just about everything from Jet2 today not just a bit late but VERY LATE on t/o.


Must be a reason - Anyone?



French ATC strikes at a guess




Mr A Tis 23rd May 2018 10:27

Any news on G-LSAH ? From what I can see it went to Lasham 2 months ago and hasn't flown since. Given it's 30 years old, is it in for some TLC or is it going for spares?

sixchannel 23rd May 2018 11:30


Originally Posted by Council Van (Post 10154575)
For those who are interested a 75 is positioning from Manch to Stansted to operate the Zakynthos today.

That'll be G-LSAD just arriving STN 12.30. I guess the ZTH flight will be be late t/o. Due out 12.25.

sixchannel 23rd May 2018 11:35

[QUOTE=El Bunto;10153870]I see that B738 G-DRTD was up for a jaunt from Dublin last night, 21 May.


And today has just completed MAN - MAN via just south of NCL, out over North Sea and back. Nice day for it. Training Sorties?

Flying Wild 23rd May 2018 12:50


Originally Posted by Mr A Tis (Post 10154629)
Any news on G-LSAH ? From what I can see it went to Lasham 2 months ago and hasn't flown since. Given it's 30 years old, is it in for some TLC or is it going for spares?

In for a C check. Should be out by the end of the month.

irishlad06 23rd May 2018 14:08

GPOWT running late for Titan so GPOWV will be used from tomorrow for the next few weeks - 10 seats less.

GZAPX also doing a few flights this week and next from STN.

GPOWH will posn to LBA tonight to start its summer up there again.

GVYGL is now in MAN and ready for operation tomorrow.

GDRTD positioned to MAN last night and should enter service tomorrow also.

GLSAH is in for C check in Lasham
GLSAE should be finished itís C Check today in MAN and re-enter service this weekend
GLSAN has a few weeks to go yet.

Another new B738 to arrive the start of August which will allow the B738 C checks to begin again.

GDRTC should be ready to enter service in the next week or so - currently in for painting.

GDRTE and GDRTF estimated entry into service is the 1st July.

Bam Thwok 24th May 2018 06:02


Originally Posted by irishlad06 (Post 10154799)

Another new B738 to arrive the start of August which will allow the B738 C checks to begin again.

GDRTC should be ready to enter service in the next week or so - currently in for painting.

GDRTE and GDRTF estimated entry into service is the 1st July.


If if only they had enough crew to fly them.......!

Plane.Silly 24th May 2018 08:58

Didn't think crew shortages were a problem for LS, I've haven't heard much about them going short. Any further comment you can make to back that up Bam Thwok?

irishlad06 24th May 2018 09:12


Originally Posted by Bam Thwok (Post 10155369)



If if only they had enough crew to fly them.......!


Jet2 are one of the few companies that are actually fully crewed.

They are one of the only companies that crew to 100% and donít rely on pilots to work on their days off for x amount of money unlike nearly every other airline in the UK.

They even go go as far as having up to 5 aircraft on standby at any one time that can be launched within an hour that have crews waiting at airports for them.

I woukdnt say say they are under crewed -

Johnny [email protected] Pants 24th May 2018 16:35


Jet2 are one of the few companies that are actually fully crewed.

don’t rely on pilots to work on their days off for x amount of money unlike nearly every other airline in the UK.

I woukdnt say say they are under crewed

Irishlad - are you aircrew at Jet2?

irishlad06 24th May 2018 16:37


Originally Posted by Johnny [email protected] Pants (Post 10155865)
Irishlad - are you aircrew at Jet2?

No Johnny - are you?

shamrock7seal 25th May 2018 00:43

BOH
 
Je2 releasing BOH flights

Robin757 25th May 2018 06:38

My flights to Berlin in December have had their flight times changed to a morning departure from LBA - suits me better, thank you Jet2! Can anyone tell me whether they are still scheduled for 300 series operation or are they now down to be a 800 series? (LS 471 and 472). Thank you

rog747 25th May 2018 06:41


Originally Posted by Robin757 (Post 10156297)
My flights to Berlin in December have had their flight times changed to a morning departure from LBA - suits me better, thank you Jet2! Can anyone tell me whether they are still scheduled for 300 series operation or are they now down to be a 800 series? (LS 471 and 472). Thank you

perhaps in your booking look at the seat plan?

Plane.Silly 25th May 2018 06:47


Je2 releasing BOH flights
If it's true, they've been very quiet about it. Any details/ evidence of this?
Could just be a couple of charters rather than a full on base


All times are GMT. The time now is 21:11.


Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.