South Asia and the Far East News and views on the fast growing and changing aviation scene on the planet.

Singapore Airlines DEFO

Old 9th Aug 2023, 10:49
  #201 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: bigland
Posts: 91
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Oliver72
same question, have you found something about the salary and conditions for DEC?
Before Covid it was around 16k-20k Sing dollar. The current one unsure.
cruisepower is offline  
Old 14th Aug 2023, 13:06
  #202 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Milano
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello to everybody,Im interested in DEC position, is possible to have more information about T/C?
Is possible to commute?
thank you
Interstellar77 is offline  
Old 20th Aug 2023, 19:16
  #203 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Belgium
Posts: 7
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Interstellar77
Hello to everybody,Im interested in DEC position, is possible to have more information about T/C?
Is possible to commute?
thank you
looking for those info as well, can't find anything relevant online
Oliver72 is offline  
Old 21st Aug 2023, 01:30
  #204 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Somewhere only we know
Posts: 27
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Interstellar77
Hello to everybody,Im interested in DEC position, is possible to have more information about T/C?
Is possible to commute?
thank you
Basic 12.7k Sgd, the allowance is quite complicated depending if it's 2/3/4 crew for the flight. Junior Capt used to take back about 16-20k pre covid depending on fleet. Bulk of allowance earned was layover allowances. As for commuting, everyone is local contract there's no string off days. Ppl have tried commuting from across the causeway before but it's tiring and the jam is a risk. Also before 10yrs service it's id75 standby tickets after 10 yrs then u will get id90.
Flyboysg is offline  
Old 21st Aug 2023, 03:00
  #205 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Moe's
Posts: 162
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Flyboysg
Basic 12.7k Sgd, the allowance is quite complicated depending if it's 2/3/4 crew for the flight. Junior Capt used to take back about 16-20k pre covid depending on fleet. Bulk of allowance earned was layover allowances. As for commuting, everyone is local contract there's no string of days. Ppl have tried commuting from across the causeway before but it's tiring and the jam is a risk. Also before 10yrs service it's id75 standby tickets after 10 yrs then u will get id90.

Id be amazed if that will attract anyone to the worlds most expensive city, half that will go on rent alone.
flamingmoe is offline  
Old 21st Aug 2023, 03:48
  #206 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Somewhere only we know
Posts: 27
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by flamingmoe
Id be amazed if that will attract anyone to the worlds most expensive city, half that will go on rent alone.
Well, the indians love it here for some reason and it will definitely attract the neighbors for sure.
Flyboysg is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.