Interviews, jobs & sponsorship The forum where interviews, job offers and selection criteria can be discussed and exchanged.

EasyJet MPL 2017

Old 12th Apr 2018, 19:51
  #821 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 32
Originally Posted by SANDBLASTER View Post
OK thanks, any idea if it is still open at CAE, or has that also closed temporarily?
My guess is the temporary 'closure' is due to a backlog of cadets to be placed. CAE is still open, but rather than closing they are just backlogging classes with the next start date of late Summer 2019! I'm not sure about FTE Jerez. Hopefully we can find out some info from Pilot Careers Live this Saturday
CJS12 is offline  
Old 12th Apr 2018, 20:18
  #822 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: England
Posts: 18
Originally Posted by CJS12 View Post
My guess is the temporary 'closure' is due to a backlog of cadets to be placed. CAE is still open, but rather than closing they are just backlogging classes with the next start date of late Summer 2019! I'm not sure about FTE Jerez. Hopefully we can find out some info from Pilot Careers Live this Saturday
No scheme at FTE currently, Easy are recruiting directly from self sponsored cadets. Most people have jobs with some months of training to go.
Diving_Aviator is offline  
Old 13th Apr 2018, 09:34
  #823 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 6
Got my Day 1 assessment today, and just wondering by any shot if anyone else has theirs too!
james0804 is offline  
Old 13th Apr 2018, 10:07
  #824 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Echo Golf Papa Foxtrot
Posts: 153
Originally Posted by james0804 View Post
Got my Day 1 assessment today, and just wondering by any shot if anyone else has theirs too!
Couple of posts back, I'm sure someone said they were going today.

Best of luck though!
EGPF is offline  
Old 13th Apr 2018, 14:33
  #825 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: London
Posts: 13
Heard anything back yet mate? I went to last months selection day and haven't heard anything yet
ad10 is offline  
Old 13th Apr 2018, 17:07
  #826 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 4
Originally Posted by gary2018 View Post
We were told during our presentation at selection. Fingers crossed they are still on track for that! Fair play to you guys and girls who are at the start of the recent batch, having to pretty much wait the full 8 weeks. My head would be done in!!
Had nothing through today...I guess the waiting continues
Coppo is offline  
Old 13th Apr 2018, 19:07
  #827 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: GB
Posts: 35
Haven't received anything either. Fingers crossed they're just taking a bit longer than planned rather than all of us being rolled over to the next 8 week batch
Jetstream alpha is offline  
Old 14th Apr 2018, 09:31
  #828 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Belfast
Posts: 25
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Jetstream alpha View Post
Haven't received anything either. Fingers crossed they're just taking a bit longer than planned rather than all of us being rolled over to the next 8 week batch
It will be worth it all in the end!!
gary2018 is offline  
Old 14th Apr 2018, 11:34
  #829 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Echo Golf Papa Foxtrot
Posts: 153
One last time I ask,

Anyone attending Day 1 on the 16th of April?

PM me.
EGPF is offline  
Old 16th Apr 2018, 04:21
  #830 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Neverland
Posts: 4
Do you have any update on how long it is to start the training once you have been allocated a route? Is it different from one flight school to another?
nikoflyer is offline  
Old 16th Apr 2018, 17:25
  #831 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Echo Golf Papa Foxtrot
Posts: 153
That's Day 1 done for me... Mixed feelings...
EGPF is offline  
Old 16th Apr 2018, 17:29
  #832 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Belfast
Posts: 25
Originally Posted by EGPF View Post
That's Day 1 done for me... Mixed feelings...
You'll be fine! Let us know how you get on. Any updated info re allocation of routes or training dates?
gary2018 is offline  
Old 16th Apr 2018, 17:41
  #833 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Echo Golf Papa Foxtrot
Posts: 153
Originally Posted by gary2018 View Post
You'll be fine! Let us know how you get on. Any updated info re allocation of routes or training dates?
They said they take up to 8 weeks to allocate routes and that courses will probably start in October/November.

Thank you!
EGPF is offline  
Old 16th Apr 2018, 17:46
  #834 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Belfast
Posts: 25
Originally Posted by EGPF View Post
They said they take up to 8 weeks to allocate routes and that courses will probably start in October/November.

Thank you!
Good to hear they are still on track for autumn/winter!
Thanks for the update and best of luck for the next stage
gary2018 is offline  
Old 16th Apr 2018, 17:53
  #835 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Echo Golf Papa Foxtrot
Posts: 153
Originally Posted by gary2018 View Post
Good to hear they are still on track for autumn/winter!
Thanks for the update and best of luck for the next stage
No problem, I can only hope I get next stage

My scores if I remember correctly,

Deviation indicator: 6,7,8
Flying through boxes: 6,6,6 (annoying 0 improvement though no drops in score..)
Multitask: 10 hits, 6 missed.
EGPF is offline  
Old 16th Apr 2018, 18:18
  #836 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: GB
Posts: 35
I reckon you should be alright with those scores, they usually let you know within 24 hours. Good luck!
Jetstream alpha is offline  
Old 16th Apr 2018, 21:04
  #837 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Echo Golf Papa Foxtrot
Posts: 153
Originally Posted by Jetstream alpha View Post
I reckon you should be alright with those scores, they usually let you know within 24 hours. Good luck!
Thank you!
EGPF is offline  
Old 16th Apr 2018, 23:20
  #838 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: birmingham
Posts: 3
Originally Posted by EGPF View Post
No problem, I can only hope I get next stage

My scores if I remember correctly,

Deviation indicator: 6,7,8
Flying through boxes: 6,6,6 (annoying 0 improvement though no drops in score..)
Multitask: 10 hits, 6 missed.
Sorry to ask, but do you have any tips for using the joystick? From what I've heard they aren't easy to use and the crosshair task can be deceptively difficult.
hazardinho is offline  
Old 17th Apr 2018, 12:03
  #839 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Echo Golf Papa Foxtrot
Posts: 153
So to my surprise... I passed day one!

Just booked day 2 for the 1st May, who else is going?

Last edited by EGPF; 17th Apr 2018 at 15:03.
EGPF is offline  
Old 17th Apr 2018, 12:04
  #840 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Dublin
Posts: 9
Originally Posted by EGPF View Post
So to my surprise... I passed day one!
Congrats! Get prepping for you interview and all that as soon as possible. Best of luck
Ciaran Kennedy is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.