Interviews, jobs & sponsorship The forum where interviews, job offers and selection criteria can be discussed and exchanged.

EasyJet MPL 2017

Old 11th Mar 2018, 21:17
  #721 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Echo Golf Papa Foxtrot
Posts: 153
Soon sending away my application for the Generation easyJet MPL with L3!


How long does it take to find out if the application was successful or not?
EGPF is online now  
Old 11th Mar 2018, 23:58
  #722 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Dublin
Posts: 32
Originally Posted by EGPF View Post
Soon sending away my application for the Generation easyJet MPL with L3!


How long does it take to find out if the application was successful or not?
The original application shouldn't be longer than a week.mine took a day
Michael249 is offline  
Old 12th Mar 2018, 16:55
  #723 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Echo Golf Papa Foxtrot
Posts: 153
Originally Posted by Michael249 View Post
The original application shouldn't be longer than a week.mine took a day

Thank You!
EGPF is online now  
Old 13th Mar 2018, 12:29
  #724 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Dublin
Posts: 32
Originally Posted by EGPF View Post
Thank You!
I'd say with current waiting times. If you applied now you'd be looking at the end of the year for route allocation or even longer for start dates.
Michael249 is offline  
Old 13th Mar 2018, 12:44
  #725 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 6
Does anyone have any idea on when the next stage 3 assessments will be? Thanks ��
Hpinder787 is offline  
Old 13th Mar 2018, 22:35
  #726 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 32
Originally Posted by Hpinder787 View Post
Does anyone have any idea on when the next stage 3 assessments will be? Thanks ��
For which training academy?
CJS12 is offline  
Old 13th Mar 2018, 22:50
  #727 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 6
Originally Posted by CJS12 View Post
For which training academy?
L3, I forgot to say
Hpinder787 is offline  
Old 14th Mar 2018, 10:43
  #728 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Echo Golf Papa Foxtrot
Posts: 153
Originally Posted by Michael249 View Post
I'd say with current waiting times. If you applied now you'd be looking at the end of the year for route allocation or even longer for start dates.
Thanks for the heads up. I plan to go to the selection process in June, right after my studies.

Just to confirm, how long did it take, in weeks, for your route allocation?
EGPF is online now  
Old 14th Mar 2018, 11:43
  #729 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Gatwick
Posts: 17
Originally Posted by EGPF View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I plan to go to the selection process in June, right after my studies.

Just to confirm, how long did it take, in weeks, for your route allocation?
We heard 1 week after what route we were allocated. I believe there are still some people waiting up to 8 weeks.
j.bay90 is offline  
Old 14th Mar 2018, 12:34
  #730 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Dublin
Posts: 32
Originally Posted by EGPF View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I plan to go to the selection process in June, right after my studies.

Just to confirm, how long did it take, in weeks, for your route allocation?
I finished selection at the start of January and had my route allocation mid February. Bit of a wait when compared to others but it makes no difference
Michael249 is offline  
Old 14th Mar 2018, 20:55
  #731 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: York
Posts: 11
Route

@michae249 Dublin

Why do you think you were unsuccessful in not having EZY offer you a route? Did many of the folks on your selection day get offered an EZY position?

All the best,
Alvor is offline  
Old 14th Mar 2018, 21:23
  #732 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Dublin
Posts: 32
Originally Posted by Alvor View Post
@michae249 Dublin

Why do you think you were unsuccessful in not having EZY offer you a route? Did many of the folks on your selection day get offered an EZY position?

All the best,
They don't tell you exactly why except for saying that the competition for routes is extreme. Especially when there's so many people going for a small amount of routes.

Of the 16 on my selection I got in contact with about 5/6 and one got route 1 and the other Route 2. Didn't hear of any others getting through.

Although getting whitetail isn't exactly what I was hoping for, to get through selection to that point takes a lot. Thankfully I'll be taking up the offer of whitetail.
Michael249 is offline  
Old 14th Mar 2018, 22:25
  #733 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: York
Posts: 11
Originally Posted by Michael249 View Post
They don't tell you exactly why except for saying that the competition for routes is extreme. Especially when there's so many people going for a small amount of routes.

Of the 16 on my selection I got in contact with about 5/6 and one got route 1 and the other Route 2. Didn't hear of any others getting through.

Although getting whitetail isn't exactly what I was hoping for, to get through selection to that point takes a lot. Thankfully I'll be taking up the offer of whitetail.
Thanks for the reply.

Seems a bit up and down then given that an earlier post states that 8/10 of those who passed the selection day were offered an EZY route.
Alvor is offline  
Old 14th Mar 2018, 22:27
  #734 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: York
Posts: 11
Originally Posted by Michael249 View Post
They don't tell you exactly why except for saying that the competition for routes is extreme. Especially when there's so many people going for a small amount of routes.

Of the 16 on my selection I got in contact with about 5/6 and one got route 1 and the other Route 2. Didn't hear of any others getting through.

Although getting whitetail isn't exactly what I was hoping for, to get through selection to that point takes a lot. Thankfully I'll be taking up the offer of whitetail.
Btw;

How’d you do on Pilapt?

And have you a university education with work exp etc?
Alvor is offline  
Old 14th Mar 2018, 22:30
  #735 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Dublin
Posts: 32
Originally Posted by Alvor View Post
Btw;

How’d you do on Pilapt?



And have you a university education with work exp etc?
Pilapt was straining but I'm yet to meet anyone who said it was easy

Probably due to the amount of people now applying there is less places on routes hense more of a chance for whitetail option.

I do not have a degree but currently work in the aviation industry as an Aircraft technician apprentice in Dublin.
Michael249 is offline  
Old 15th Mar 2018, 22:10
  #736 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 32
For the initial online application, does it require an attached CV or is it more of a university-style personal statement? I'm looking at submitting an application within the next couple of weeks and want to be prepared. Thanks
CJS12 is offline  
Old 15th Mar 2018, 22:14
  #737 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Echo Golf Papa Foxtrot
Posts: 153
Originally Posted by CJS12 View Post
For the initial online application, does it require an attached CV or is it more of a university-style personal statement? I'm looking at submitting an application within the next couple of weeks and want to be prepared. Thanks
No CV required.

It does ask two questions that do require university-styple personal (answers) however.
EGPF is online now  
Old 16th Mar 2018, 18:46
  #738 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 32
Originally Posted by EGPF View Post
No CV required.

It does ask two questions that do require university-styple personal (answers) however.
Thanks for the help!
CJS12 is offline  
Old 22nd Mar 2018, 08:22
  #739 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Echo Golf Papa Foxtrot
Posts: 153
Anyone who recently sat PILAPT please PM me.

Edit: Thanks for all the responses!

Last edited by EGPF; 22nd Mar 2018 at 16:00.
EGPF is online now  
Old 22nd Mar 2018, 09:39
  #740 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Dublin
Posts: 32
Originally Posted by j.bay90 View Post
Anyone on EZMP31?
When's your start date?
Michael249 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.