Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Wannabes Forums > Cabin Crew Wannabes
Reload this Page >

Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II

Cabin Crew Wannabes For discussing all aspects of becoming Cabin Crew, including applications and the assessment process.

Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II

Reply

Old 8th Jun 2018, 09:23
  #2321 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: australia
Age: 47
Posts: 44
Congratulations Philly! Do you have an exact start date or just end July at this point with definite date to be confirmed. Also any clue as to aircraft type?
jetsolo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jun 2018, 01:03
  #2322 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Perth
Posts: 4
hiii cc2018

Originally Posted by cc2018 View Post
Hey, they have put up a new ad recruiting for Network Aviation here in Perth. How long did they keep the job up do you know? I'm waiting for it to close...

Hope you got through your asic clearance ok!
i think it stays open for good 10-14 days!!! Coz i applied mid Feb got asked to do the Hireview video interview on the 27th .. they might expedite the process i think coz the last advertisement was in feb and 3 months later again they want to recruit ...
You will hear from them sooon !!!!!!
sachcho is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jun 2018, 04:04
  #2323 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Perth
Posts: 14
Originally Posted by sachcho View Post
i think it stays open for good 10-14 days!!! Coz i applied mid Feb got asked to do the Hireview video interview on the 27th .. they might expedite the process i think coz the last advertisement was in feb and 3 months later again they want to recruit ...
You will hear from them sooon !!!!!!
Thank you, hopefully after next week I should hear something then!

how was the video interview?! can I ask what the process was like after that?
cc2018 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jun 2018, 03:27
  #2324 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: queensland
Posts: 5
Hi folks, I did my video interview in May 2017. After a short wait I was told that I was on 'Active Hold'. I wasn't invited to an assessment day just placed on active hold not long after my video interview. I am still on active hold as I periodically receive emails from QF in regards to it.
Has this happened to anybody else?
nw787 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2018, 01:10
  #2325 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 24
Employment contract

Hi All

for those who got the golden call, Iím wondering have you receive your employment contract yet? I got a call 2 weeks ago and still waiting for employment contract. Only received the letter of offer Anyone on same boat?
Dreamfly22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2018, 03:08
  #2326 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In the back of a bus
Posts: 902
If you're on hold since May 2017 it's likely you will need to redo the medical if successful; last I checked medicals are valid max 12 months. Security check possibly less
givemewings is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2018, 23:19
  #2327 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Sydney, NSW
Posts: 6
Originally Posted by Dreamfly22 View Post
Hi All

for those who got the golden call, Iím wondering have you receive your employment contract yet? I got a call 2 weeks ago and still waiting for employment contract. Only received the letter of offer Anyone on same boat?
Hey dreamfly, yep Iím still waiting on the contract too. Iím crossing my fingers we receive it today/straight after the weekend cause thereís so much to organise between now and then!! Keep me updated please if you get yours
Efffy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2018, 23:58
  #2328 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 24
Hi Effy

Im glad we on same boat. They told me should be today too so pray for it to come through today ! Iíll be in touch

Hey dreamfly, yep Iím still waiting on the contract too. Iím crossing my fingers we receive it today/straight after the weekend cause thereís so much to organise between now and then!! Keep me updated please if you get yours
[/QUOTE]
Dreamfly22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jun 2018, 01:24
  #2329 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: australia
Age: 47
Posts: 44
Do you have a confirmed start date or is it still just end July generic? And any mention of fleet type?

Originally Posted by Dreamfly22 View Post
Hi Effy

Im glad we on same boat. They told me should be today too so pray for it to come through today ! Iíll be in touch

Hey dreamfly, yep Iím still waiting on the contract too. Iím crossing my fingers we receive it today/straight after the weekend cause thereís so much to organise between now and then!! Keep me updated please if you get yours

[/QUOTE]
jetsolo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jun 2018, 01:27
  #2330 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 24

30th July is confirmed date for Melbourne base and fleet will be confirm again when contract come through to us. That what they said, but they said mainline is what am doing.



Originally Posted by jetsolo View Post
Do you have a confirmed start date or is it still just end July generic? And any mention of fleet type?


[/QUOTE]
Dreamfly22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jun 2018, 01:43
  #2331 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Sydney, NSW
Posts: 6
Originally Posted by jetsolo View Post
Do you have a confirmed start date or is it still just end July generic? And any mention of fleet type?


Well my offer of employment email says 3rd of July Sydney base so Iím really hoping itís confirmed😬 and all I know is that itís mainline! Which stage are you up to?
Efffy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jun 2018, 03:35
  #2332 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: australia
Age: 47
Posts: 44
Forgot Sydney starting sooner. Have all the ticks and just waiting! The 3rd will be here before you know it. Let us know how you go.
jetsolo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jun 2018, 04:20
  #2333 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 11
Iíve been waiting on final green ticks for almost 1 month now. (I already passed this last year but had to do it again) How long did everyone else have to wait? Iím feeling really disheartened and worried that Iím missing out on a spot because of this.
Tango90 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jun 2018, 11:56
  #2334 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 33
Originally Posted by Tango90 View Post
Iíve been waiting on final green ticks for almost 1 month now. (I already passed this last year but had to do it again) How long did everyone else have to wait? Iím feeling really disheartened and worried that Iím missing out on a spot because of this.
Hi Tango,
You arenít the only person still waiting on the final green ticks thereís a few of us. Acic checks seem to be taking a very long time this year and itís really hard waiting! Hopefully we all hear back soon and get confirmed dates
Cavelle is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service