Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Wannabes Forums > Interviews, jobs & sponsorship
Reload this Page >

SunExpress recruitement for 2024 season is starting

Interviews, jobs & sponsorship The forum where interviews, job offers and selection criteria can be discussed and exchanged.

SunExpress recruitement for 2024 season is starting

Old 16th Sep 2023, 15:24
  #41 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Location: Uae
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys, any information if they are planning to hire expat DECs for the next year?

thanks a lot.
OhConnell is offline  
Old 21st Sep 2023, 13:13
  #42 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2023
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 24
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OhConnell
Hi guys, any information if they are planning to hire expat DECs for the next year?

thanks a lot.
Yes they do. Look out for more information the next weeks. OCC should start in Feb 2024. Base AYT
Memphis Hubert is offline  
Old 22nd Sep 2023, 19:20
  #43 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: ROMANIA
Age: 43
Posts: 24
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some insight details please

Originally Posted by AviatorBoy_95
yes, it does answer my question, thanks for the insights!
Totally agree that online we find a lot of complaining. That's why I took advantage of this thread to have input on the matter from a happy person at the company
Indeed, long flights mean more rest time and also more money since the salary is based on duty time. Doing a go and back to dublin on a row can be pretty tough I guess.
I understand the point of view of an airline to operate a plane at its best to make it profitable but there are examples of airlines making huge profits without operating planes the whole night (no need to name it/them, the goal of this thread is not to do comparaisons but simply providing information).
As you said, nothing is perfect and everything has pros and cons.
Thanks again for your time answering the questions here. Extremly helpful and very much appreciated!
Hello,
I am a SFO with more then 5000h TT, 1700+ B737.
i received an interesting offer regarding Sun Express.
can you please give me some info regarding upgrade? They do a lot off upgrades? In contract they say 6 months. Is it accurate? I just passed FlyDubai interview and I don't know what to do. I would prefer Antalya, even if the money are less. But I am really interested about upgrade.
I just saw that Turkey is pretty inexpensive compating with EU. How much money should i expect to spen with rent? Me, wife and a small child.
Thank you in advance!
studio5400 is offline  
Old 23rd Sep 2023, 20:47
  #44 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Location: turkey
Posts: 6
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rent in Antalya is around the equivalent of 600-2000 euros for a good 2 or 3 bedroom apartment near the airport in a nice area. If you want a house with a view of the sea you will be paying close to 2000, however if you dont mind living in a smaller 2 bedroom house without a view there are many for less than 1000 euros. Most pilots in Antalya live in areas such as fener and şirinyalı.
eurotown is offline  
Old 24th Sep 2023, 09:30
  #45 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: NA
Posts: 91
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by studio5400
Hello,
I am a SFO with more then 5000h TT, 1700+ B737.
i received an interesting offer regarding Sun Express.
can you please give me some info regarding upgrade? They do a lot off upgrades? In contract they say 6 months. Is it accurate? I just passed FlyDubai interview and I don't know what to do. I would prefer Antalya, even if the money are less. But I am really interested about upgrade.
I just saw that Turkey is pretty inexpensive compating with EU. How much money should i expect to spen with rent? Me, wife and a small child.
Thank you in advance!
For family to live comfortable, expect rent starts at least from 1250 Euros and can go up 1,750 Euros depending to your standart. Life is quite expensive there nowadays you would need at least another 2000 Euros to live comfortable life. Car is crucial to live in Antalya since public transport is quite bad and inconvenient. Consider to bring your car from your home that you can drive it up to 2 years.
uberfly is offline  
Old 24th Sep 2023, 16:44
  #46 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: ROMANIA
Age: 43
Posts: 24
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by uberfly
For family to live comfortable, expect rent starts at least from 1250 Euros and can go up 1,750 Euros depending to your standart. Life is quite expensive there nowadays you would need at least another 2000 Euros to live comfortable life. Car is crucial to live in Antalya since public transport is quite bad and inconvenient. Consider to bring your car from your home that you can drive it up to 2 years.
Thank you. I appreciate your reply. Do you currently fly for them? Can I DM you?
studio5400 is offline  
Old 26th Oct 2023, 01:09
  #47 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: United Arab Emirates
Posts: 5
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys,

Does anyone have any tips for the mollymawk test? I'm struggling hard with the spider (spatial orientation) test.
direblues is offline  
Old 29th Oct 2023, 08:56
  #48 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: Norway
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by direblues
Hey guys,

Does anyone have any tips for the mollymawk test? I'm struggling hard with the spider (spatial orientation) test.
Have you been asked to do mollymawk test by recruiting guys?
Pilot5003 is offline  
Old 29th Oct 2023, 09:22
  #49 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: Norway
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by direblues
Hey guys,

Does anyone have any tips for the mollymawk test? I'm struggling hard with the spider (spatial orientation) test.
Have you been asked to do mollymawk test by recruiting guys?
Pilot5003 is offline  
Old 31st Oct 2023, 00:26
  #50 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: United Arab Emirates
Posts: 5
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pilot5003
Have you been asked to do mollymawk test by recruiting guys?
Yessir! Been trying to practice it as much as I can. How about yourself?
direblues is offline  
Old 1st Nov 2023, 13:38
  #51 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Tunis
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by direblues
Yessir! Been trying to practice it as much as I can. How about yourself?
I dont know if it is just me, but the time sharing test is really hard.
Ive been getting around 1400/1500..
I've been told that the passing score is 2200..
mGRIMALDI is offline  
Old 1st Nov 2023, 20:41
  #52 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: Norway
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daaaang, I have just created an account in mollymawk. They say it might take up to 2 working days before I can start my test practice.
How long are you guys planning to do the practice test before doing the real test?
Pilot5003 is offline  
Old 1st Nov 2023, 22:46
  #53 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: United Arab Emirates
Posts: 5
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mGRIMALDI
I dont know if it is just me, but the time sharing test is really hard.
Ive been getting around 1400/1500..
I've been told that the passing score is 2200..
I think for the time sharing one you should focus mainly on the questions as they are the most point heavy. PM me and maybe we can set up a group of people who are going to sit the Mollymawk?

Where did you get the pass score?
direblues is offline  
Old 1st Nov 2023, 22:52
  #54 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: United Arab Emirates
Posts: 5
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pilot5003
Daaaang, I have just created an account in mollymawk. They say it might take up to 2 working days before I can start my test practice.
How long are you guys planning to do the practice test before doing the real test?
I got my mollymawk login a day after I registered for it. I think im going to do 15 runs before I send an email saying I'm ready for the real one and use the 5 to prep for it.
Add me on discord my username is: direblues
direblues is offline  
Old 2nd Nov 2023, 20:49
  #55 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2023
Location: milan
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by direblues
I got my mollymawk login a day after I registered for it. I think im going to do 15 runs before I send an email saying I'm ready for the real one and use the 5 to prep for it.
Add me on discord my username is: direblues
but is mandatory to buy the test on Mollymawk? I can't register my profile without paying for that. sun express activates or paid for you? thank you
luke7777 is offline  
Old 4th Nov 2023, 23:36
  #56 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: Norway
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But guys, what’s happening after the practice session? Are we gonna do it online or we need to go to Turkey to do the live mollymawk test?
Pilot5003 is offline  
Old 5th Nov 2023, 08:50
  #57 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Tunis
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey,

Sure, I've pmed you.
mGRIMALDI is offline  
Old 8th Nov 2023, 02:14
  #58 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2023
Location: Denmark
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Guys!

So, I applied for this position at Sunexpress, and I had an e-mail conversation with one from HR.
I still need to receive my English qualification certificate, and will send it to them ASAP.

Do you know if it's too late to do so, or if the recruitment is still going strong?

Best regards!
madssd is offline  
Old 8th Nov 2023, 19:40
  #59 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: 2500ft
Posts: 107
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looks like recruitment is still going on strong. HR is very communicative,so get it done as soon as possible to continue the process,the other steps will be fast.
flapsupboy is offline  
Old 10th Nov 2023, 18:07
  #60 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2023
Location: world
Posts: 46
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got it done last month, still waiting on it....hopefully something comes out soon
spiffolo is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.