PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SunExpress recruitement for 2024 season is starting
Old 22nd Sep 2023, 18:20
studio5400

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some insight details please

Originally Posted by AviatorBoy_95
yes, it does answer my question, thanks for the insights!
Totally agree that online we find a lot of complaining. That's why I took advantage of this thread to have input on the matter from a happy person at the company
Indeed, long flights mean more rest time and also more money since the salary is based on duty time. Doing a go and back to dublin on a row can be pretty tough I guess.
I understand the point of view of an airline to operate a plane at its best to make it profitable but there are examples of airlines making huge profits without operating planes the whole night (no need to name it/them, the goal of this thread is not to do comparaisons but simply providing information).
As you said, nothing is perfect and everything has pros and cons.
Thanks again for your time answering the questions here. Extremly helpful and very much appreciated!
Hello,
I am a SFO with more then 5000h TT, 1700+ B737.
i received an interesting offer regarding Sun Express.
can you please give me some info regarding upgrade? They do a lot off upgrades? In contract they say 6 months. Is it accurate? I just passed FlyDubai interview and I don't know what to do. I would prefer Antalya, even if the money are less. But I am really interested about upgrade.
I just saw that Turkey is pretty inexpensive compating with EU. How much money should i expect to spen with rent? Me, wife and a small child.
Thank you in advance!