Fragrant Harbour A forum for the large number of pilots (expats and locals) based with the various airlines in Hong Kong. Air Traffic Controllers are also warmly welcomed into the forum.

Cathay hit list

Old 16th Oct 2008, 04:54
  #81 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bob Tandy's place boozing with Darryl Hill
Posts: 189
CC -

I for one am tired of your meaningless drivel, no doubt written whilst drunk....

If life is so hard and you are so badly done by - vote with your feet and bugger off then.

AFL
ALPHA FLOOR is offline  
Old 16th Oct 2008, 05:28
  #82 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: DT's cocaine mirror
Posts: 62
Alphafloor... I did not know it was a forum rule that nobody is allowed to disagree with you.
Got it now thanks!!! I'm sure it wont happen again.
19weeler is offline  
Old 16th Oct 2008, 05:30
  #83 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Asia
Posts: 20
sjj worth thinking about!
leftof is offline  
Old 16th Oct 2008, 05:40
  #84 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: www
Posts: 484
...gents, suggest you learn about the difference between 'common shares' and 'preferred shares'.
Apple Tree Yard is offline  
Old 16th Oct 2008, 06:11
  #85 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Southeast Asia
Age: 48
Posts: 87
CC -

I for one am tired of your meaningless drivel, no doubt written whilst drunk....

If life is so hard and you are so badly done by - vote with your feet and bugger off then.

AFL
Who say life was hard?
controlledCHAOS is offline  
Old 16th Oct 2008, 07:44
  #86 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 24
harm

In the last few years the AOA has done great harm by legitimising management's contract abuse. Rostering, 49ers and FACA spring to mind.
AOA = rubber stamp.
M89speedtouch is offline  
Old 16th Oct 2008, 11:29
  #87 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 629
It's not a 'preferred' stock vs 'common' stock issue. The issue is that the CX free float of shares is around 25% of the total shares on issue. The other 75% are held within Swire and mainland chinese interests.

If we (cx employees) bought all the shares available on the market we would have 1/4 of the seats on the board. Not enough to effect change when the other 3/4 is answerable to Swire/Beijing and not the general public!
Numero Crunchero is offline  
Old 16th Oct 2008, 18:57
  #88 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 1999
Location: Canada
Posts: 46
Would someone PM me a copy of the list please.....


Got it thanks..

Last edited by Goonybird; 1st Nov 2008 at 10:31.
Goonybird is offline  
Old 16th Oct 2008, 19:25
  #89 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Southeast Asia
Age: 48
Posts: 87
being an AoA basher!
Not an AOA basher, but more of an AOA reformer The AOA should be there for its membership. Not for the goods and benefits of Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd.

Stop paying the AOA if this organization continues to side with management on all issues. I urge people to resign from AOA membership (vote with feet thingie) to show them change is needed.

AOA MUST REFORM NOW!
controlledCHAOS is offline  
Old 16th Oct 2008, 21:12
  #90 (permalink)  
koi
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 97
Cathay ~Hit List

Holy Foccacia, life sounds revolting out there. I am horrified what some people will do for a little money. Ok The meter is running gents, if you dont like it..... or this endless masturbating in public ,perhaps time to vote with your feet and leave. There is always...always a choice. There are plenty of airlines in europe, well run and with a reasonably happy workforce. But please dont just sit there and whine.
Koi
koi is offline  
Old 16th Oct 2008, 21:28
  #91 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Southeast Asia
Age: 48
Posts: 87
Quitting? No, we're not quitters.

Quitting simply means Cathay has won the war. These battles aren't over.
controlledCHAOS is offline  
Old 29th Oct 2008, 10:09
  #92 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 10
BTTT
Me thinks there should be some serious guilt ridden contributions to the CPU.
So how bout it lads and laddettes
Wally Gun is offline  
Old 29th Oct 2008, 11:20
  #93 (permalink)  
OEB
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Gold Coast
Posts: 13
Bring it on.

There's also a Star Chamber hit list.
OEB is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.