PDA

View Full Version : Emirates - Crew Discussions II

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Ali_Xander
13th Aug 2009, 13:49
Nope, we are all around, I think with the rumour that 4,000 crew are on unpaid leave and us lot buckling down and working a 100 hour month, we've slipped off the Pprune bandwagon :)

The latest rumour from a what-I-deem-a-very-good-source is that upgrades for the main fleet GR2 to GR1 opens in October and GR1 to FG1 in February!

Still waiting on the Bogota news, I wonder if it's true!

nuigini
13th Aug 2009, 14:09
Compare ourselves to the so called "privileged" European airlines, it does not take a genius to work out that we are in a far better situation. One glance at the press and you'll see the likes of BA looking for any reason to cut costs and slowly cutting away its cabin crew's terms and conditions.

Ali_Xander (Mr. I couldn't get a job at BA or any other European airline).

There's no need to slag us off for having to cut costs.

Marisha
22nd Aug 2009, 20:43
"I have met crew who work for middle eastern carriers all over the world. A lot of them are amazing people who are young and want a bit of fun, which plays into the companies hand. As these individuals do not see it as a career unlike the crew who work for, LH,BA,AF,KLM etc."

That is so so so TRUE!

Ali_Xander
24th Aug 2009, 13:04
nuigini dear, no need to get personal, I am merely stating facts. There is nothing wrong with cutting costs, heck even we are doing it. So, calm your horses and quit the digs. I would not work in Europe right now even if I was asked.

Good Luck :ok:

irishbecky
27th Aug 2009, 14:33
Steady on, Ali Xander wasn't slagging you off, he was stating a fact and why do you automatically assume that because we work for M.E carriers that we cannot get jobs with European carriers?? I turned down other carriers for my M.E based job and in the current climate I am very happy that I did. I am not being smug we are all facing changes, nobody is exempt, but the facts are clear, you are facing more of a downturn than we are, that's a pity, we are all in the same job for goodness sake and Ali was only pointing that out.

flight04
12th Sep 2009, 01:43
I've worked for Etihad for 2 years now & I've had enough. I flew for an australia full service airline for 4 years prior to moving to the UAE & I'm looking to get back in. I don't regret taking this job with EY because it has really made me appreciate what I had in australia. My job was a CAREER, I had a union, Was earning 3 x what I am earning here & we were treated like ADUTS. Not teenagers.

Etihad is a joke & so is the middle east.

Khaosai
16th Sep 2009, 06:08
Hi flight04,

i am guessing a little here, but i would imagine after 2 years you will be getting paid around 6000 dhs per month as crew in Etihad. So 3 times that back home in OZ is approx 5700 AUD. After tax that is some serious money. Where do i sign up ?.

Good luck getting a job back home in Australia, there is no comparison between the countries for sure.

vespaet3
30th Jan 2010, 05:17
Hi guys,

I'll be joining the A380 crew in a few months - can anyone tell me the length of the layovers and some info on allowances? And about how long does it take at the moment to be upgraded to grade one?

flyme87
4th Feb 2010, 00:50
If it helps with the argument, im absolutely DESPERATE to get out of the UK and into Emirates! Always wanted to, but due to commitments with my current UK airline, I just havent had the right invite to assessments etc with EK at the right time unfortunately. Hopefully I will be able to attend the next one! i sooooo wanna be out there with you guys!!

Im not being funny, but I fly for a british airline at the moment, and in my eyes and all my friends and families eyes, the Middle East airlines have ALWAYS set the bar in inflight service and product offered!

And dont worry..... thats not sayin all UK carriers are rubbish, but the M.E is always one step ahead any other airline....in my opinion anyways, but thats just my small opinion.

I have to say that your ABSOLUTELY right though with crew never being happy with what they have. Need to look at the bigger picture! we are all lucky to have a job at the moment! For every 1 position taken up by you, there will be a que of thousands out the door. I also read recently that EK takes 30,000 applications on an average month, and there are only 5,000 jobs. That means that 25,000 people will be turned away to allow you to fly the skies! be grateful guys!!!

I had all my interviews for QR but didnt get it in the end, EY have stopped recruiting, so im hoping for luck with EK or my second time round with Qatar coming up soon!!

Hope your all well guys!
Sorry im new to this and ive already rambled enough! ill leave you all be now! ha ha ha

Take care guys and girls and happy flying, wherever it may be next! (What an exciting life we lead......)

Sameal
9th Feb 2010, 20:10
MSN Arabia - AC Milan agree shirt sponsor deal with Emirates - source (http://msn.yallakora.com/english/news/Details.aspx?id=112033&Catid=1&region)=

vespaet3
17th Feb 2010, 23:03
Hi everyone,

Can anybody tell me if the mainfleet EK crew who fly from Sydney into Christchurch, New Zealand stay overnight here, or if it is a turnaround?

I live in Chc, and want to know how easy it would be to get back here every now and then to visit family on the mainfleet. I'm actually joining the A380 fleet soon, but wonder if I should switch because of this. Obviously, if it's just a turnaround then there's no point in asking to switch.

Any info greatly appreciated!

magicmorris
22nd Feb 2010, 16:28
The flight to Christchurch is operated as a shuttle from Sydney.... There is no layover.....

If you are joining the 380 fleet, you will be on the 380 for 2 years and then will eligable to move over to the main fleet....

Good luck with the training and will see you onboard!

vespaet3
22nd Feb 2010, 17:04
Hey thanks guys for the feedback and PMs.
I was lucky to be offered a choice of fleets but will stick with the 380 :)

Thanks for the good luck wishes and see you soon.

SassyPilotsWife
25th Feb 2010, 06:44
Hello EK crews,

Being the daughter of a UAL retiree (50 years 11/2010) and the wife of an F O, I have grown up in the aviation family and have flown with numerous carriers throughout my 46 years and I recently experienced using Emirates out of DXB. I cannot tell you enough how impressed I was with the CC on the 380. You gals ( guys) are a class act and offer superior service. Never once did I hear any CC member complain about anything and they kept smiles on their faces. I got very spoiled and now don't want to fly Delta ever again ! I would give up my non stop flight with Delta to ATL to fly Emirates again and probably will. Keep up the great work. I don't know if any of you consider compliments to be of any value to you in regards to benefits, but I know in my career field ( fire/ems) it means alot. I am headed back to the US again end of March and I hope to be back on the 380 with another great crew. Even the Captain ( guy from Netherlands) was super nice and stuck around after we landed to let me take pics of the flight deck for hubby who hasn't seen it yet as well hanging out talking to other passengers. Thanks !

coffindodger
2nd Mar 2010, 11:10
Just found this on the middle east pages re one of the Ek CC in JNB .

Wonder how they are going this explain this during their 10th of March road show in SA.....

Quote:
Friday, February 5, 2010
Alexandra Johanna
A friend of mine has just had an incredible thing happen to her, it's almost like fiction. I'll explain it via an e-mail that I sent to George Hook today...

Hi George,

Greetings from a cold and snowy Toronto. Regarding my PPRuNe about an Irish citizen in a spot of bother in South Africa, here’s the story:

My wife and I used to live in Dubai, my wife used to fly for Emirates, we still have quite a few friends there who are flying for them, one being an Irish girl (her name is Liz). Liz has had a history of stomach problems, ulcers etc... before Christmas she went to the Emirates clinic in Dubai (they are so large that they have their own hospitals and clinics for their staff) complaining of stomach pains and general tiredness etc. She went back to them for test results a couple of weeks ago but the clinic had lost her results, so in the interim the Doctor decided to up her ulcer medication.

On the 21st of Jan, Liz was on an overnight Johannesburg stop, she had severe stomach aches during the night - it turns out that they weren't cramps, they were labour contractions. She self delivered a premature baby girl in the hotel room and with the assistance of the staff was able to get the baby breathing and get to a private hospital. Liz did not know she was pregnant. I believe that staff in Emirates welfare department back in Dubai were initially being very good to Liz & baby but as of a few days ago (George – here’s the real kicker) her contract has been terminated and her health insurance revoked, She's now alone in JNB stuck with USD$86k medical bill (the hospital need payments up front for the next three months worth of care for baby Alexandra) along with accommodation costs, food etc... why, you ask did they terminate her employment and revoke her insurance? Because she is unmarried. She has worked for them for seven years and they have left her stranded in JNB.

Emirates have also told her to vacate the hotel she is staying in and she now has to find alternative accommodation for the next 5 months (baby Alexandra will be in hospital for three and it will be another two months afterwards that she can travel back to Ireland)

Liz has told me that the staff in the hotel she’s in (and soon has to leave) have been superb and even had a baby shower for her in her hotel room. I have written to one of the Vice Presidents of HR in Emirates who I know and explained the situation to him as I suspect it wasn’t escalated that high up the ranks. He has said they will investigate it.

If there is a silver lining, it’s that Liz is lucky that she didn’t give birth whilst in Dubai as she would have been jailed as it’s against the law to have a baby out of wedlock.

The unfortunate part is that she’s now stuck in JNB for the next five months. There is a facebook group called ‘Alexandra Johanna’ where there are details of an account that any donations can be made to help Liz and baby out. Her family and friends have managed to raise a good amount of the medical fees but we’re still many thousands of dollars/euros away from what the hospital are asking.

Anyhow George, that’s the story. I hope it’s of interest to you. If you need more info including mine or Liz (in SA's) tel number, please let me know.

SassyPilotsWife
2nd Mar 2010, 13:17
As i previously posted complimenting the CC of Emirates i still feel very much the same but tsk tsk Emirates. If anything, this story should get out and very public. A little tarnished reputation on an international level might help this new mother and her situation. Yeah we can all comment on how or why she didnt know she was preggers, but it happens. Especially after seeing a doctor who didn't see it and possibly didn't do a pregnancy test which should have been done automatically due to the fact she's a female complaining of abd pain and fatigue. I have joined the facebook site and really feel for this new mother's situation. So far there are close to 1,000 members. I hope it helps ! I have also contacted a little friend of mine who works with The Today Show out of NYC and is broadcast internationally including the UAE.

coffindodger
2nd Mar 2010, 13:47
Maybe if you do contact your friend .Maybe you could put a word or two in for the Pilots as well as they seem to be having all sorts of problems.

http://www.pprune.org/middle-east-44/

There list is endless,
It must be only a matter of time before some thing happens due to tired and spaced out crews.

SassyPilotsWife
2nd Mar 2010, 14:06
I know too well. I'm married to one. I have asked and there have been so many stories on pilot fatigue, FAA violations, GCAA violations and sadly, it takes fatalities to get any attention and it takes hundreds to die to gain international attention. As fast as the story is aired is as fast as it is forgotten. As someone in fire/ems, we often wondered if the issues we all had would be resolved if every one of us called in sick on the same day. I wonder what would happen in the world if every single pilot both commercial and freight, all refused to fly on the same day. Would they get results or be rediculed ? I do have to give some kudos to the GCAA for some recent ass kicking :)

Maurice Chavez
2nd Mar 2010, 14:35
I was the one that posted a copy of the blog on the middle east section, however I think it fits better here. SassyPilotsWife, I sincerely hope that your "little friend" can broadcast her story on The Today Show. :ok:

Ali_Xander
9th Mar 2010, 14:19
And so, the 106 International destination has been announced by Emirates, and another one in the African continent, Dakar - Senegal

gulfnews : Dakar becomes Emirates' 106th international flight destination (http://gulfnews.com/business/aviation/dakar-becomes-emirates-106th-international-flight-destination-1.593933)

I wonder if this one will be as popular as Luanda as there are no more LAD knocking around on E-Swap anymore!

Any other Goss? News? from the Galley?

:ok:

DutchStar
9th Mar 2010, 15:24
Hi there! Just curious ref your LAD flights...do you actually stay overnight in Luanda? We at BA arrive early in the morning, around 5am and fly back to LHR at 11pm that same day. I have heard that AF and LH do a similar rotation to ours, although TAP (Air Portugal) stay up to 3 nights in LAD.

magicmorris
9th Mar 2010, 20:27
Our trips to LAD operate as a 3 day or 2 day layover (We only fly 3 x weekly)...... With the best allowance of all our layovers!

DutchStar
10th Mar 2010, 11:05
Thank you, magicmorris, for your reply!:)

SassyPilotsWife
17th Mar 2010, 12:27
The National 3/17/10

Airline pair jailed over sex texting

Awad Mustafa

Last Updated: March 17. 2010 12:53AM UAE / March 16. 2010 8:53PM GMTDUBAI // Two Emirates Airline cabin crew have been jailed for three months for exchanging lewd text messages.

RS, 42, a flight attendant, and EB, 47, a cabin services supervisor, were convicted of “coercion to commit sin” after sending each other sexually themed SMS messages, according to court documents released yesterday.

The pair, both Indian, were sentenced to six months in prison and deportation by the Dubai Court of Misdemeanors in December.

The court said the texts “fulfilled all the necessary angles of coercion to the commitment of sin”.

The Appeals Court upheld that decision last week. But it halved their jail sentences and scrapped the deportation orders.

There was not enough evidence to prove that the pair had extramarital relations, it added.

The flight attendant’s sister, BM, 25, was also convicted of perjury and sentenced to three months and deportation by the lower court. Her deportation order was withdrawn on appeal.

The case first went to court after the flight attendant’s husband, SG, filed a lawsuit against his wife in March 2009 claiming that she was involved in an illicit relationship with the supervisor.

The couple had been embroiled in a divorce battle since 2007.

SG has now gained sole custody of their four-year-old son, although it was not clear when the couple divorced.

During the divorce proceedings, SG requested that the courts order Etisalat to produce copies of his wife’s text messages, which, he said, proved the illicit relationship.

The telecoms provider turned them over to the court in October 2008.

Five months later, the flight attendant’s husband filed a criminal complaint against her, charging her with having an affair and saying her text messages were an insult to Islam.

She told police that her sister sent the messages to the supervisor, who also denied any relationship with RS.

He told officers that he had been seeing her sister for the past four years.

Prosecutors decided that was untrue, however, leading to the perjury charge against the sister.

[email protected] ([email protected])

Montreal76
27th Mar 2010, 22:57
One thing that shocks me is the amount of westerners landing into EK and thinking Dubai will adapt to their lifestyles and not the other way around ! The world knows what is going here, just like the world knows what is going on in Africa and any other troubled corners on this tiny planet of ours. It is almost as if they were signing a blind contract and were death during that initial briefing on life in Dubai (muslim country) prior to the interview process for this job. No matter what the company in the world, absolute happiness is just a myth ... either you take it or you walk ! Love it or leave it ! Right , no one is tying anyone against a wall with a whip !

A lot can be improved at EK but let's not be disillusioned in the greater scheme of things !

MAN = eternal unsatisfied ! :ugh:

Peace :O

Coopz67
1st Apr 2010, 10:17
Hi gang, just released
Have just finished working on this new 2 minute animation replacing the older 10 minute version introducing ice services on board. SLF get their movies and stuff quicker hopefully meaning more peace and quiet for you ;)

Hope you like it.

YouTube - Emirates ice - Welcome on board (HD) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h61FmD5zGS0)

Juzz51
1st Apr 2010, 15:17
Seen it on a couple of flights already. Much better, good job!

777w
24th Apr 2010, 08:47
Wow...its good to be back after being stuck in the U.K for 7 days...albeit my leave's gone for a tosser and i have been given the choice to either continue with what's left of it (2 days) or cancel it and it will be given to me when they have any "OPEN' slots during the 2nd half of the year.

However, does anybody know if it is compulsory to have 2 days off IN BASE every 14 days or is the rule EK flexible?

nooneknows
26th Apr 2010, 19:00
I want to know if the contract between Qatar and Emirates has been broken. As in, if I worked for Qatar and I wanted to join Emirates do I have to still wait a year before joining? or has the contract between the 2 companies been terminated. That is the rumour I heard.
Can someone please clarify with me

Thankyou

troff
15th May 2010, 09:07
Just curious, but did EK offer 6% increase and three weeks bonus to CC?
T

jamesmo
8th Jun 2010, 07:25
Well many people say something bad about EK but personally i'd like to join them but unfortunately they rarely hire thai guy i don't know why. Up till now I still go for open day but never go to the group discussion hahahaha too bad:{. I really wanna fly A380 how's nice right i don't mind to fly limited route cuz now i only fly 1 route for almost 5 yrs now so that would be nice if i can fly to only JFK LHR MEL SYD BKK. For collecting blanket I also do it every flight just about to decend and they always put us on minimum crews every flight. we r 4 crews in YC and lucky most of the time i work in BC we r 3 but still have to help my collegue in YC . Talking about flt hr i read some post he or she fly like 126hrs this is not that bad cuz some month i flew over 180hrs but now lucky i fly only 100hrs a month. So i hope in one day i will join EK as i want. Let pray :O

Cloud Bunny
14th Jun 2010, 10:41
Guys and Girls,

Hi very quick qestion for you if you don't mind me asking. Just need something clearing up and as current serving Cabin Crew for EK you're the best people in the know.
On the website it states your flying pay as 53.50AED per flying hour.
Can I just clarify that:
A) Is this accurate?
B) How many hours do you do on average per month?
C) What do you, again, on average take home per month in total inc flight pay.
D) Is the 53.50AED figure based on actual flight block hours or scheduled block hours?

Thanks very much peeps, your help will be much appreciated.

CB:)

warrenek
14th Jun 2010, 11:38
I just found out today from a bird (777 cap) that that crew member convicted of Gatwick bomb hoax is in court again. This time in Sydney and he is Suing EK. I found out he was sentenced to 18mths in UK prison but was released secretly after 3 weeks. How can this happen. Anyone know more?:eek:

777w
27th Jun 2010, 07:53
EK 516/7 to New Delhi to operate as a TEST flight on the A380 on the 15th of July in order to check the operational capability of New Delhi's new T3.
Seems like we are gearing up for the deployment of the Big Bus on this route.

Also rumor has it that the new 380's due for delivery, A6-EDK onwards are going to be fitted with a NEW J/C seat !

warrenek
27th Jun 2010, 23:26
A meeting was just held between Australian/indian/Dubai officials and Emirates has received the rights to fly from BOM to MEL starting in NOV. I have been told DXB KUL MEL will be axed for DXB BOM MEL.

Ali_Xander
16th Jul 2010, 10:18
If this is true, that's gonna hurt! ouch! :E

777w
18th Jul 2010, 08:01
Forget the Bombay layover...we might just open shop there altogether !

Travel Biz Monitor :: Emirates plans to pick up stake in Indian carrier (http://www.travelbizmonitor.com/emirates-plans-to-pick-up-stake-in-indian-carrier-10916)

Mochila
1st Aug 2010, 22:34
I have a question for some of you cabin crew folks. I have a friend who was suspended under the clinic's discretion for 10 days and he believes it is due to the fact that he told his nurse that both his father and uncle have diabetes. They have not given him any kind of test to determine if he has diabetes. And they have not given him much information about the suspension. Does this seem normal to you? He is in fear of losing his job. I was wondering if any of you had heard about this or had experience with this.

Thanks.

dubaicrew
3rd Aug 2010, 19:25
That is not possible.
What did he go to the clinic initially for?
What tests did he give?
Is he on medication?

With diabetes, if it is not Type 1, and if you still cannot control your blood sugar through diet and lifestyle, you will be taken off the roster for 10 days, while youre on medication.

But, no, the clinic will not suspend you, because of something your father or uncle has!

Mochila
4th Aug 2010, 00:51
Hey, well I guess I heard wrong. He went in for boosters, and the nurse decided to give him a blood and urine analysis. I have no idea what kind of test this was, but he didn't have to fast for it, he ate his breakfast like normal. Whatever the results were, caused some concern. They didn't tell him anything, if he is a diabetic, pre diabetic, what his numbers were, just put him on suspension and mentioned that it was probably for diabetes. The HR wouldn't tell him anything, HQ wouldn't, and neither would the clinic. It seems very strange. He is a new cabin crew and just had all his medicals a few months ago, and nothing about diabetes during that time. Anyway we'll see what happens. I will pass on this information to him, and I'm sure it will be very helpful to him.

Thanks so much.

dubaicrew
4th Aug 2010, 06:34
Im sorry to hear that.
But ask your friend to go to an independent clinic in Dubai, (not EK clinic) and get tested again, fasting blood sugar, and non-fasting blood sugar.

While youre waiting off roster anyway, it would be good to know if something really is wrong.

777w
16th Aug 2010, 08:24
Hey Guys ...Just a heads up on the changes that will take place during the upcoming Winter Schedule.

Emirates W10 Operation Changes/overview as of 13AUG10: A380 to Hong Kong AIRLINE ROUTE (http://airlineroute.net/2010/08/13/ek-w10-update2/)

Sadly EK 384 DXB-BKK-HKG will goto the Fatbus.
However Sez will become a 24/42 hrs. layover (Same Hotel)

Sheenab1983
17th Aug 2010, 00:14
I am still within my 6month probation with Emirates, i have completed 4 months with the company.

I have been informed by my family that my grandmother is critically ill at the moment and doctors dont hold much hope for her.

I hate to temp fate but... God forbid, should the worst happen, will i be granted compassionate leave to travel home? Who should i contact to make my arrangements if the worse does happen? I would like to know now as if it does, i will most likely be too upset to figure things out during a crisis :(

Thanks,

Sheebee.

777w
17th Aug 2010, 09:22
As these kind of emergencies are very sudden of nature , What I would recommend is to keep your CCM in the Loop. God Forbid if there was to be any bad news , your CCM can (should) grant you Compassionate leave and maybe even help you organize your tickets. Hope your Granny recovers .

ThatRedHatGirl
19th Aug 2010, 13:48
Yes get in touch with your CCM right away. At least if they are aware of the situation, should the worst happen they will not be taken by surprise. Also makes it easier for them to arrange things should it be needed.

Sorry to hear about your Gran.

PerthEK
21st Aug 2010, 07:28
Hi Guys,

I dont want to take Unpaid leave anytime soon, but there are all sorts of things flying around about the policy on this. Does EK offer Unpaid leave where you can go travelling or something for an extended period of time but still keep your job?

Thanks!

magicmorris
21st Aug 2010, 16:05
Unpaid leave was offered last year... And I dont see it being offered again! We are offered 30 days annual leave each year and there are very few circumstances that they would make exceptions and extend it!

bekip
23rd Aug 2010, 15:16
Hi everyone,
Does anyone get the living out allowance?
If so, can you tell me if it is paid in installments or in a lump sum?
Thanks

777w
31st Aug 2010, 09:31
A very strong rumour is circulating in the Pilot forum about a bonus of 25 days that we might receive as we complete 25yrs. of Flight Operations!
Comments anybody?

dubaicrew
9th Sep 2010, 19:41
Heard this rumour onboard too, Will believe it when i see it.
On that note, 25 days on a cc salary is f**K all.
DC

disliar
10th Sep 2010, 04:42
Hi...

I really hope someone could help me out here...
Actually i've arrived not long ago here in dubai and i'm desperate to leave...for some reasons...
I am aware that while still on probation and if we wanna leave, we're required to pay around 1k dirhams of the starter pack (not sure on the exact figure, just heard it frm others) and they charge u for everything...i mean every single thing...like the training material, uniforms, handbag, luggage...etc...
Would really really appreciate if someone would be kind enuf to help me out here...
I din really bring that much money over as they would be 2500 advance...and definitely i never thought this would happen...and now just finding out all the monetary compensation that i need to bear...i'm in trouble!

Help?!?!:ugh:

Cheers...

777w
11th Sep 2010, 09:11
Get in touch with your Manager's Assistant or try Cabin Crew service Center for further information . You can also check the Portal's search index for questions and answers regarding resignation that were posted on the rumour buster.
G'luck :ok:

ekfingerscrossed
17th Sep 2010, 09:19
Does anyone know where I might be able to get hold of a copy of the latest SAFE talk on turbulence? Thanks!

AirborneCanada
21st Sep 2010, 06:08
I've read through the EK CC contract and there are a couple things that aren't covered or appear vague. I haven't had any luck getting clarification from HQ either.

After being hired, if you marry a non-EK, non-UAE resident, how long does it take for spousal travel benefits to kick in? Are spouses allowed to stay as guests in staff accommodation like any other family member?

The contract also stipulates that if your spouse lives more than 100km away you can remain in staff accommodation on single status, so I assume that staff are not necessarily required to vacate residence upon marriage.

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

777w
23rd Sep 2010, 09:18
Just read this on the Portal :

Flight Route Flight Route Flight Route Flight Route
EK837 DXB-BAH EK838 BAH-DXB EK843 DXB-DOH EK844 DOH-DXB

Frequency: Every Friday

Flight Route Flight Route Flight Route Flight Route
EK841 DXB-DOH EK842 DOH-DXB EK843 DXB-DOH EK844 DOH-DXB

Frequency: Every Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat except on Tue, 12th October.

I thought this would never see daylight after we left the old CBC but then again , this company love's to SURPRISE its employee's.
Thats 12 hours of duty with 3 and 1/2 hours of flight pay!

AirborneCanada
24th Sep 2010, 18:57
Also how do you access the list of CAT99 destinations? I've read they are posted around two months in advance. Are they purchased the same way as ID90 and ID50?