PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Would it happen here?
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2015, 11:42
Boney

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
About 2 yrs ago when a Capt was removed from a cockpit In Australia suspected of being under the influence, I posted a comment at about number 10 on the subject.

I made the comment about the denial of mental health issues in this industry and the often link with depression and substance abuse etc. No names, no companies mentioned, and definitely no "I have the answer" opinions made by me in any shape or form, or so I thought?

Over the next few hrs, about 5 comments were made, mostly in support of the denial factor with this issue within our industry.

By mid morning next day - my initial post and the 5 comments all gone, like a fart in a strong wind.

There lies the problem, denial.

Therefore, I believe this post has about as much chance of survival as a snow flake in hell like the last one 2 years ago, by sunset Sunday.

That's life.

Due to the suspected lifetime ban on me now on all my posts, I bid you farewell and will reappear on this site over the next year as . . . huge . . . mongrel . . . . pilot, or something similar!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Due to the suspected lifetime ban on me now on all my posts,..."
What absolute rubbish!!

Why do you think you are "special"? A self proclaimed Martyr perhaps?

http://www.pprune.org/pacific-genera...rofession.html

After being a PPRuNe member for 14 yrs, this is only the 3rd post I have started so I expect this one to disappear like a fart in a strong wind just like the other 2?
http://www.pprune.org/australia-new-...fluence-6.html

33 posts soft deleted - none by you! Thread finally locked as it had lost it's way and become irrelevant after 102 posts.

No one is singled out for "special attention", not even you!

I suggest a Bex and a long lie down until reality returns!!

Tail Wheel
Forum Moderator