PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - School with 1500hrs flight???
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2013, 01:30
Transsonic2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ aboshams:

I need to know if there any flight school(s) with professional program have 1500 flight hours at the graduate??
I've never heard of such a school nor such a program! Most people don't have the money to pay for 1500 hrs, that's far to expensive! But considering your location (KSA) your circumstances might be different. Usually, at the end of a commercial flight training program you have around 200 - 250 hr and hold a CPL/IR and in Europe the ATP theory credit, which is known as "forzen ATPL". But this is only a Europe (JAA/EASA) specific thing, in non-JAA countries (e.g. USA) there is no such thing like a "frozen ATP". Generally one needs a minimum of 1500hr to meet the requirements for an ATP license.

In this regard I'd also recommend to check-out the following link:

Pilot licensing and certification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I read some topics didn't recommend that type of program, from you side why is that??
What you're talking about is known as "line training" (prerequisite CPL/IR and type-rating) which basically means you pay a lot of money to built some time as a co-pilot on an A320 or B737. If you want to know more abut this issue I recommend you read the following link:

http://www.pprune.org/interviews-job...et-500hrs.html

Last edited by Transsonic2000; 28th Jun 2013 at 01:48.