PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a Private Jet PJ-GECA
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2020, 00:38
Airbubba

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by horatio_b
The picture could have come from the Amazon website

Don't think a link would be allowed but if you google "Amazon.com Essentials Men's Regular-fit Short-Sleeve Print Shirt" there is a review by Wil Engle using the same photo
Looks like him (or his imposter ):

Originally Posted by B737900er
Hes on a forum chatting away giving war stories. Stories that I think are exaggerated or just not true. Im not the only one to pass comment on it.
Sounds like one of them Navy guys to me. Exaggerated his credentials to claim he was in the Air Force. Those guys will never be accepted by polite society.

Originally Posted by Stu666
Just a thought - but whilst it's true FR24 do block many flights at the owner's request, there are other smaller websites that track ADSB/MLAT data and the aircraft will likely be visible on these. 360Radar would be one such example, although I'm not sure how comprehensive their coverage of the US is. The next time this guy claims to be airborne, but invisible to FR24, check the other tracking sites.
https://www.adsbexchange.com/ has good unblocked coverage of the Lower 48, worth a check next time he says he has a plane in the air.

Originally Posted by Harry Wayfarers
LOL ... The CEO of a Exec Jet operation with such security sensitive clientele that his state-of-the-art aircraft do not register on FR24 ... Leaving T-shirt reviews on Amazon!
Many U.S. bizjets really are blocked on FR24 as Stu666 observes above. Several plane trackers do not show the identities of aircraft on the FAA's ASDI block list.

More thoughts about this guy on another recent thread:

https://www.pprune.org/where-they-no...erk-engle.html

Last edited by Airbubba; 14th May 2020 at 01:26.