PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar EBA 2019
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2020, 05:52
Paddleboat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh good, everyones favorite management troll has made a return, after slinking away the first time when called out.

Still waiting for you to answer the questions posed to you Camel..

Originally Posted by Paddleboat
So, now that you've shown you're able to see my posts, I have written 2 in direct response to you, challenging the assertions you have made in this thread. I have repeatedly given you opportunity to respond to the points I've made, only to be met with silence. Stop ignoring arguments you don't like and address what has been said.

You can start here.

Jetstar EBA 2019
In the meantime, love you wheeling out the tired 'precedent' argument.

Originally Posted by QF Management Troll
Its all about economics.
Get a 5% wage increase, then everyone else will be demanding a 5% increase instead of 3%.
You don't get to pick and choose which precedents suit you. One one hand you want us to believe that slipping beyond 3% would instantly make all other EBAs indefensible against the same demands. On the other you wish to declare that the precedent being set by our peers in competitor and group airlines are irrelevant, and we should all be happy with being the considerably lowest paid pilots in the category, whilst doing the most work and holding the most responsibility. All while you lot pay yourselves industry leading bonuses of course.

Not to mention of course that you lot certainly DO use the precedent set by your management peers at other companies to improve your salaries, again picking and choosing the precedents that suit you. Nor are you lot bound by this imaginary non existent 3% wage policy. But as usual with QF management, rules for thee not for me.

Regardless, all of this is moot. I've watched the same rhetoric from the same style of brain dead airline management the world over, and in the last few years I've seen it fail one after the other.. O'Leary came on just as strong, with all the same bluster and in the end, ate every word of it. BA the same. Treat a pilot group poorly enough, for long enough, it'll cost you.

Last edited by Paddleboat; 3rd Jan 2020 at 06:58.