PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Waterbombing B737
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2018, 03:31
FPDO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KRviator
Ridicule and derision are among the oldest and most pathetic attempts to prove your point, but anyway...I'm not sure what else you would call an airframe that ran up 70,000-odd thousand hours and around 57,000 cycles in revenue service over 22 years before being retired? Successful, yes, but polish a turd it's still a turd.

By the way, for someone who seems to be so hung up on spelling, you could at least try to get my username right...
So you have regurgitated some rivet counter facts.........so what now.........what point or contribution have you made to this post? apart from throw in some trivial fact.....
ON the other side this " ****box old" machine is still operating, saving lives and assisting to great benefit the community affected by fire. I'm guessing you haven't had to need such help from situations, apart form shatting your daks when the barbie wont light straight away,.
IM guessing if the crew operating said machine saw this, by the way I'm guessing they are highly trained, risk these conditions and no doubt have contributed to saving people, while you sit behind your screen with a bad attitude, bad breath, dandruff and whinge at your ingrown toe nails......they would look at you with pity......kinda the look we give that person we all came across in flight training that gave up after 35 hours of not going solo...........

Why don't we pop out and visit these guys in person and I'm sure you will be granted your time to tell them what you think of their machine......

Im standing by for your reply Captain............................