Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Misc. Forums > Spectators Balcony (Spotters Corner)
Reload this Page >

Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!

Spectators Balcony (Spotters Corner) If you're not a professional pilot but want to discuss issues about the job, this is the best place to loiter. You won't be moved on by 'security' and there'll be plenty of experts to answer any questions.

Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!

Old 18th May 2019, 08:26
  #461 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: London
Posts: 48
Originally Posted by diffident View Post
Yeh, you see, I've contacted organisations that have been directly quoted in national and international media in direct relation to Mr Unsworth, and where a legal relationship can be determined, in relation to the reported bid to acquire Jet Airways,

Once I've established those relationships do not exist, and its a fantasy with serious consequences, I will then consider whether to publish fuller details of misleading; such as the fantasy hotel bookings for recruitment days, buying airport slots, agreeing fuel and maintenance contracts etc etc.

As it stands, a company does legally exist! In the coming days as I get responses from those contacted, I fully expect the dominoes will begin to tumble in a rapid fashion.
I am not religious but: Godspeed!
also, the parody “@jasonunworthy” posted Lakshay Uttam’s publicly available details.
https://www.locatefamily.com/Street-...index-661.html
flyandski is offline  
Old 18th May 2019, 08:49
  #462 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: South East
Posts: 143
Don't forget the contract signed with InteliSys! https://www.intelisysaviation.com/1267-2/
lobby is offline  
Old 18th May 2019, 08:50
  #463 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: The Midlands
Age: 35
Posts: 178
Originally Posted by lobby View Post
Don't forget the contract signed with InteliSys! https://www.intelisysaviation.com/1267-2/
Added to the list.
diffident is offline  
Old 18th May 2019, 08:54
  #464 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: London
Posts: 48
Originally Posted by diffident View Post
Added to the list.
funnily enough, that might be the first third party confirmation /corroboration of Atmosphere Airlines I have seen.
flyandski is offline  
Old 18th May 2019, 10:26
  #465 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: London/Brighton
Posts: 3
I have 27 twitter accounts under his control so far. How many MD's can a fictitious airline really need?!
Fictitious airlines aside, I am struggling to understand why someone with a Thai wife who can't get her into the UK and someone with a twitter page "BritCampSyria" can think Nige Farage and his BREXIT party are gods!

Last edited by stos; 18th May 2019 at 11:43.
stos is offline  
Old 18th May 2019, 11:09
  #466 (permalink)  
Scourge of Bad Airline Management!
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Global Nomad
Age: 52
Posts: 1,030
On the same score, how does a man who fawns over every pronouncement made by Treeza and her attendant loons, who claims to be her advisor, and an advisor to his local Conservative MP (who must surely by now have had a chat with Special Branch about him), and who claims to be a member of the Conservative Party so brazenly tell us he is voting for Führage? Doesn’t he see a contradiction here?

Mind you, it must stick in his craw knowing the family abode is now in a LD council with three LD councillors to look after him....
TwinAisle is offline  
Old 18th May 2019, 17:27
  #467 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 2
Originally Posted by stos View Post
I have 27 twitter accounts under his control so far. How many MD's can a fictitious airline really need?!
Fictitious airlines aside, I am struggling to understand why someone with a Thai wife who can't get her into the UK and someone with a twitter page "BritCampSyria" can think Nige Farage and his BREXIT party are gods!
Assuming she IS his Wife of course and not some internet photo copy and paste fake, someone on JSA doesn't earn enough to get her in. Any tycoon worth his salt would be earning way over the salary limit required.
sixchannel is offline  
Old 18th May 2019, 18:27
  #468 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: on the border line
Posts: 197
Sorry guys..is this thread not the biggest load of bollocks ever on here? I received a suspension for poor grammar for goodness sake.


get real. ,important things are actually happening in aviation.
highwideandugly is offline  
Old 18th May 2019, 18:29
  #469 (permalink)  
Scourge of Bad Airline Management!
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Global Nomad
Age: 52
Posts: 1,030
If you don't like it, HW&U, please feel free to use the 'back' button in your browser and go and read something else.
TwinAisle is offline  
Old 18th May 2019, 18:58
  #470 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Stansted
Posts: 10
Exposed

After spending nearly two years exposing this moron as a fraud..... going back to when he was buying Monarch and still had at least 3 go fund me’s running for bogus ‘charities’, it is gratifying that he is getting the coverage he needs to ensure that he is never taken seriously again. Unfortunately, he continues to blame other people (including me) for duping him (oh the irony!) Thankfully, the industry does not suffer fools, so his web of lies is collapsing.
Rebel without a clue is offline  
Old 18th May 2019, 22:50
  #471 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Location: world
Posts: 3,423
I seriously believe that this thread should be closed on the grounds that he is no doubt aware of PPRuNe and his ego must be relishing the publicity he's getting on this thread. You're feeding him with exactly what he seeks: attention!
Hotel Tango is offline  
Old 18th May 2019, 23:40
  #472 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Hampshire
Posts: 30
Originally Posted by Hotel Tango View Post
I seriously believe that this thread should be closed on the grounds that he is no doubt aware of PPRuNe and his ego must be relishing the publicity he's getting on this thread. You're feeding him with exactly what he seeks: attention!

Yes, but rather negative, don't you think?

After all, it's this thread that has called him Shister, liar and downright mad.
Auxtank is offline  
Old 19th May 2019, 04:23
  #473 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Siargao Island
Posts: 1,046
Originally Posted by Hotel Tango View Post
I seriously believe that this thread should be closed on the grounds that he is no doubt aware of PPRuNe and his ego must be relishing the publicity he's getting on this thread. You're feeding him with exactly what he seeks: attention!
Too late for that, he already knows that he is receiving the attention he craves, he knows that people are talking about him even if this thread is shut down.
Harry Wayfarers is offline  
Old 19th May 2019, 07:00
  #474 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa
Posts: 77
To anyone else out there who is also called Jason Unsworth,

you have my deepest sympathies!
ATSA1 is offline  
Old 19th May 2019, 08:01
  #475 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 71
Are we sure he isn't related to Robert Weaver?
Wookey is offline  
Old 19th May 2019, 08:32
  #476 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: The Midlands
Age: 35
Posts: 178
Originally Posted by Harry Wayfarers View Post
Too late for that, he already knows that he is receiving the attention he craves, he knows that people are talking about him even if this thread is shut down.
Further, this forum is not the source of attention - if indeed that is what he is seeking - the attention of several television outlets, a number of newspapers, and a fair number of legitimate online media organisations are more than providing that.

This, to my interpretation, is an aviation discussion forum, and a 'rumour network'. This thread is discussing an individual who, rightly or wrongly, is operating within the aviation industry, and indeed has a legitimately registered company (see companies house) listed as providing scheduled passenger air transport, non-scheduled passenger air transport, freight air transport and tour operator activities.

An aviation discussion is taking place, and rumours are being debunked or substantiated. I fail to see why there is a case to shut this thread down?
diffident is offline  
Old 19th May 2019, 09:37
  #477 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Just north of Chester, UK.
Posts: 271
Originally Posted by diffident View Post
Further, this forum is not the source of attention - if indeed that is what he is seeking - the attention of several television outlets, a number of newspapers, and a fair number of legitimate online media organisations are more than providing that.

This, to my interpretation, is an aviation discussion forum, and a 'rumour network'. This thread is discussing an individual who, rightly or wrongly, is operating within the aviation industry, and indeed has a legitimately registered company (see companies house) listed as providing scheduled passenger air transport, non-scheduled passenger air transport, freight air transport and tour operator activities.

An aviation discussion is taking place, and rumours are being debunked or substantiated. I fail to see why there is a case to shut this thread down?
I quite agree. If he is seeking attention (and not just a back bedroom fantasist who doesn't realise the mess he's got himself into) then it's the fawning, non-challenging kind he's after; the sort that comes from journalists who fall for the "Baby Branson" story time after time. Sadly, there have been more than a few examples of those over the years.
Captivep is offline  
Old 19th May 2019, 10:56
  #478 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: South East
Posts: 143

He'll be getting all the attention he needs soon!
lobby is offline  
Old 19th May 2019, 10:58
  #479 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: The Midlands
Age: 35
Posts: 178
Originally Posted by lobby View Post

He'll be getting all the attention he needs soon!
Indeed, it is noted in the list of questions I have sent!
diffident is offline  
Old 19th May 2019, 10:59
  #480 (permalink)  
Scourge of Bad Airline Management!
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Global Nomad
Age: 52
Posts: 1,030
The Boy Wonder is in DXB, apparently, whinging about his £3 tango (welcome to Dubai....) and making slightly BNP comments about security (they won’t like him taking pictures of that...)

Presumably going to try and doorstep the EY boys. Whoever bought his ticket it wasn’t them, that’s for sure. He wouldn’t have flown to DXB otherwise...
TwinAisle is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.