PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 19th May 2019, 09:37
Captivep

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by diffident
Further, this forum is not the source of attention - if indeed that is what he is seeking - the attention of several television outlets, a number of newspapers, and a fair number of legitimate online media organisations are more than providing that.

This, to my interpretation, is an aviation discussion forum, and a 'rumour network'. This thread is discussing an individual who, rightly or wrongly, is operating within the aviation industry, and indeed has a legitimately registered company (see companies house) listed as providing scheduled passenger air transport, non-scheduled passenger air transport, freight air transport and tour operator activities.

An aviation discussion is taking place, and rumours are being debunked or substantiated. I fail to see why there is a case to shut this thread down?
I quite agree. If he is seeking attention (and not just a back bedroom fantasist who doesn't realise the mess he's got himself into) then it's the fawning, non-challenging kind he's after; the sort that comes from journalists who fall for the "Baby Branson" story time after time. Sadly, there have been more than a few examples of those over the years.