Professional Pilot Training (includes ground studies) A forum for those on the steep path to that coveted professional licence. Whether studying for the written exams, training for the flight tests or building experience here's where you can hang out.


Old 15th Apr 2021, 11:14
  #1 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: London
Posts: 24


I was wondering as to which licence will be more suitable in terms of jobs. I see that most training organisations now offer both UK CAA and EASA syllables for ATPL A theory. Now I live in UK and have right to work on EU as well as Iím dual national, my PPL and medical is issued by UK CAA - but Iím not sure which licence has better job prospectus. I suspect EASA is more worth it but then Iíll have change my state and medical.

Any suggestions?
Captain320U is offline  
Old 15th Apr 2021, 11:51
  #2 (permalink)  
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 984
Currently it’s not possible to simply change state of licence or medical due to the UK falling out of EASA. So you’re kinda stuck with the UK unless you want to do a new medical and PPL skills test.
Contact Approach is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.