Professional Pilot Training (includes ground studies) A forum for those on the steep path to that coveted professional licence. Whether studying for the written exams, training for the flight tests or building experience here's where you can hang out.

Conversion to UK License

Old 1st Jul 2015, 15:49
  #1 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 55
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Conversion to UK License

Hey guys!

Quick question...I'm currently in training doing an fATPL course in Greece, so at the end I'll have an HCCA registered license.
What process do I need to go through in order to convert it to a UK CAA license? Is it just paperwork?

And while you're at it, please remind me of what to do with the medical conversion?

Thank you very much!

TheSkiingPilot is offline  
Old 3rd Jul 2015, 06:16
  #2 (permalink)  
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Here and there
Posts: 534
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAP 804, Section 3, Page 1 describes the process. The CAA Form is SRG1136.

CAP 804: Flight Crew Licensing | Publications | About the CAA

ifitaintboeing is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.