Interviews, jobs & sponsorship The forum where interviews, job offers and selection criteria can be discussed and exchanged.

Wizzair Pilot Academy

Old 6th Sep 2019, 09:50
  #141 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Romania
Posts: 10
Originally Posted by tkv61560 View Post
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how long it takes to answer the form sent from the web? I applied 5 days ago and I still haven't received a negative nor positive response

Thanks

Some people took even longer than that, so don't you worry for now.
RaluMih is offline  
Old 6th Sep 2019, 18:00
  #142 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Chișinău
Posts: 7
Originally Posted by tkv61560 View Post
Hi Dan, how long did it take them to give you an answer since you applied on the web?

Thank you for answering me
It took less then 2 days.
Dan G. is offline  
Old 6th Sep 2019, 19:01
  #143 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 11
Originally Posted by tkv61560 View Post
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how long it takes to answer the form sent from the web? I applied 5 days ago and I still haven't received a negative nor positive response

Thanks
it took them around 2.5 weeks to answer me. So i guess 3 weeks waiting is just ok
iandy912i is offline  
Old 10th Sep 2019, 15:22
  #144 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Calarasi
Posts: 1
Originally Posted by iandy912i View Post


it took them around 2.5 weeks to answer me. So i guess 3 weeks waiting is just ok
It took me a two weeks
LDumitrache is offline  
Old 11th Sep 2019, 15:31
  #145 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Italy
Posts: 2
Do you guys know if it is still possible to apply?
Because i'm having some difficulties! In the first step, literally the first page, where you have to fill out the form with your Name, Birthplace, Age, etc.. when i click on continue, it shows me "Please enter your date of birth ,Unfortunately you need be at least 18 years old to participate in the program."
My date of birth is written in the day/month/year format (example: 27/09/1990) , is the format wrong, or is the system having some problems?
Thanks for any help/advice
Fra90 is offline  
Old 12th Sep 2019, 12:52
  #146 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Romania
Posts: 10
Originally Posted by Fra90 View Post
Do you guys know if it is still possible to apply?
Because i'm having some difficulties! In the first step, literally the first page, where you have to fill out the form with your Name, Birthplace, Age, etc.. when i click on continue, it shows me "Please enter your date of birth ,Unfortunately you need be at least 18 years old to participate in the program."
My date of birth is written in the day/month/year format (example: 27/09/1990) , is the format wrong, or is the system having some problems?
Thanks for any help/advice

try changing the browser. Sometimes different browsers block fields. It sounds old school but for me, Internet Explorer succeeds when others fail.
RaluMih is offline  
Old 12th Sep 2019, 14:58
  #147 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Italy
Posts: 2
Originally Posted by RaluMih View Post
try changing the browser. Sometimes different browsers block fields. It sounds old school but for me, Internet Explorer succeeds when others fail.
Thanks, but i still doensn't work.
The problem is that when i put the format d/m/y , and i click into the next information, or outside the box, it is like if it doesn't recognize anything that i have written. While if i write only a number, without spaces or "/" or "," or ".", then he recognize the i have written something, and the phrase "Date of birth" in the box shrinks and go on the top of the box, like the prhase of any other box. But the problem it is that by using this format, he doesn't recognize the acutal age. The same goes if I use "-" to separate days from months and years.
What a mess! i have written to their mailbox, i hope they will answer asap.
Fra90 is offline  
Old 12th Sep 2019, 19:28
  #148 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Romania
Posts: 10
Originally Posted by Fra90 View Post
Thanks, but i still doensn't work.
The problem is that when i put the format d/m/y , and i click into the next information, or outside the box, it is like if it doesn't recognize anything that i have written. While if i write only a number, without spaces or "/" or "," or ".", then he recognize the i have written something, and the phrase "Date of birth" in the box shrinks and go on the top of the box, like the prhase of any other box. But the problem it is that by using this format, he doesn't recognize the acutal age. The same goes if I use "-" to separate days from months and years.
What a mess! i have written to their mailbox, i hope they will answer asap.
That's really complicated. Good you emailed them for support. Let us know if they solved it and how
RaluMih is offline  
Old 16th Sep 2019, 20:21
  #149 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Spain
Posts: 3
Pilot academy application issue

Originally Posted by Fra90 View Post
Thanks, but i still doensn't work.
The problem is that when i put the format d/m/y , and i click into the next information, or outside the box, it is like if it doesn't recognize anything that i have written. While if i write only a number, without spaces or "/" or "," or ".", then he recognize the i have written something, and the phrase "Date of birth" in the box shrinks and go on the top of the box, like the prhase of any other box. But the problem it is that by using this format, he doesn't recognize the acutal age. The same goes if I use "-" to separate days from months and years.
What a mess! i have written to their mailbox, i hope they will answer asap.
Same issue happened to me. I tried different web browsers but it's still not working. Hoping the selection is not freezing...
Mark971 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.