Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Aircrew Forums > Biz Jets, Ag Flying, GA etc.
Reload this Page >

Netjets Europe hiring FO's

Biz Jets, Ag Flying, GA etc. The place for discussion of issues related to corporate, Ag and GA aviation. If you're a professional pilot and don't fly for the airlines then try here.

Netjets Europe hiring FO's

Reply

Old 11th Oct 2018, 16:43
  #121 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Lisbon
Posts: 4
Originally Posted by Globally Challenged View Post


nobody gets rich at netjets - you will likely just about manage on that salary.

Depends how long you are happy in the RHS and how much you value the lifestyle which is (was at least) very good.
Latest best estimate based on Fleet plan and the beginning of retirements is 5-6 years for an Upgrade.
Arthur1815 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2018, 00:34
  #122 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Home Counties
Age: 40
Posts: 450
Originally Posted by Arthur1815 View Post


Latest best estimate based on Fleet plan and the beginning of retirements is 5-6 years for an Upgrade.
Is that 5-6 years for the highest seniority FOs to upgrade or for new entrants.

My guess is the former but if itís the latter than thatís not too bad.
Globally Challenged is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2018, 04:48
  #123 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Far away from LA
Age: 98
Posts: 1,004
The truth is they do not know and it is unpredictable. Ask the F/O whom been there since 2007... glued on the R/H seat. In 2002 Right to Left was a matter of months ( even weeks).
Their criteria are a bit outdated for the actual market, and the company is even more into politics than it used to be.
Best of both worlds with no rules.....
CL300 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2018, 12:21
  #124 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Netherlands
Age: 11
Posts: 25
Received a rejection letter in April by Kura.

Today I received an e-mail to re-apply.

First you donít qualify, now all of a sudden I need to re-apply. Maybe they forgot everybody has been hiring this year...
See my post #102, all three of them have another job...so no more NetJets...

However, I would like to make you aware that the application process, entry requirements and package now on offer have all changed in recent months. If you meet the entry requirements and remain interested in a First Officer position with NetJets you are encouraged to reapply.
SanHor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2018, 13:24
  #125 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: london
Posts: 56
I know itís not set in stone, but does anyone know roughly how many hours would an FO fly a year?

Thanks
TugaFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2018, 13:26
  #126 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Home Counties
Age: 40
Posts: 450
Originally Posted by TugaFly View Post
I know itís not set in stone, but does anyone know roughly how many hours would an FO fly a year?

Thanks
Used to be around 250 per year
Globally Challenged is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2018, 15:59
  #127 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sweden
Posts: 74
Originally Posted by TugaFly View Post
I know itís not set in stone, but does anyone know roughly how many hours would an FO fly a year?

Thanks
FO on the Phenom/XLS, expect about 400 hours of flight and 13-1400 duty hours per year. You donít fly a lot, but you work a lot.
Catans is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2018, 20:11
  #128 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Far away from LA
Age: 98
Posts: 1,004
Originally Posted by SanHor View Post
Received a rejection letter in April by Kura.

Today I received an e-mail to re-apply.

First you donít qualify, now all of a sudden I need to re-apply. Maybe they forgot everybody has been hiring this year...
See my post #102, all three of them have another job...so no more NetJets...

However, I would like to make you aware that the application process, entry requirements and package now on offer have all changed in recent months. If you meet the entry requirements and remain interested in a First Officer position with NetJets you are encouraged to reapply.
Same for me, My answer was exactly the one I posted above.. been there 10 years, give me my fleet, my position and my salary and I come back :-)
CL300 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service