PDA

View Full Version : info on Maktoum flights

jamiewilson100
30th Nov 2001, 15:27
If anybody happened to fly any aircraft for Sheikh Mohammed Al Maktoum's staff or family out of the UK in August 2000 could they give me a shout. Anonymity, of course, guaranteed.
cheers, Jamie :eek: :confused: :confused:

LGW Vulture
30th Nov 2001, 15:35
Steer well clear guys, a journo!!!

Met your sort before pal!

tilii
30th Nov 2001, 15:40
What is wrong with him being a journo when he has made that quite clear in his profile? Since so many of us are critical of journalists 'getting it wrong', we ought to be keen to assist in helping them 'get it right'. :eek: :rolleyes:

Justin Abeaver
30th Nov 2001, 15:44
Jamie,

At least you are honest in your profile; you are a journo.

You must imagine we are daft. Few, if any pilots will supply you with any info on this unless, of course, they have a gripe against the Dubai Dickheads.

I will tell you though that bacon sandwiches are usually in evidence ex LGW ......(!)

John, I'm only dancin'
30th Nov 2001, 15:45
Watch out guys (and girls) - a Senior Aviation Analyst!

Met your sort before pal!

[ 30 November 2001: Message edited by: John, I'm only dancin' ]

G.Khan
1st Dec 2001, 01:03
Jamiew - A good friend of mine once worked there. Many, but not all, of their flights are VVIP and shrouded in secrecy, yes ATC and handling agents know but for security reasons those in the know are not expected to discuss such matters, it is in their contract. Cheers.

RolandPullthrough
1st Dec 2001, 16:24
Don't suppose that you would care to give a reason as why you want to be in contact with somebody in that position?

Not that I am in that position, nor would admit to same if I were... ;)

Bus429
2nd Dec 2001, 14:51
OK Roland, what's the second rule? :D :p