PDA

View Full Version : Wizzair Pilot Academy

Pages : 1 2 [3]

KostasWoods
10th Apr 2023, 05:42
Hello all, I was hoping for someone who went through the Wizz Air pilot academy selection process in Budapest to help me with these few questions.

I was reading on their website that the recruitment process consists of 2 days in Budapest but I was hoping someone would have more information on that. It says that there is a pilot aptitude test on TestAir360 is that onsite or is that at home?

Unfortunately, I'm not that good at math and science but do have flying experience with around 60 hours (North America) but ran out of money to continue, I recently found out about this program, and before someone asks, yes I am a European citizen and I am able to work in the EU.

Does anyone offer or have a study guide that is willing to provide me or any tips for the TestAir360 exam, personality questionnaire, and group exercise?

Thanks in advance!!

Sawek
11th Apr 2023, 16:26
Hi guys,

I applied and unfortunately I didn’t get selected. I match all the requirements but I didn’t get selected. Do you think that age must be a problem ? I am 29yo. Anyone at my age or older did go through the pre screening?

​​​​​​​

SierraTangoBravo
17th Apr 2023, 20:57
Hi guys,

I applied and unfortunately I didn’t get selected. I match all the requirements but I didn’t get selected. Do you think that age must be a problem ? I am 29yo. Anyone at my age or older did go through the pre screening?

Age shouldn't be a problem. Even 35 is OK to get in.
Your profile states you are from UAE.
Do you meet this requirement actually?

"You need to be based and have an unrestricted right to live and work in one of the following countries where Wizz Air has an operational base: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Georgia, Hungary, North Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania and Serbia."

Sawek
18th Apr 2023, 13:32
Yes i do. I am only based here but I’m an European citizen.

ucha
21st Apr 2023, 16:45
Hello, who is attending the selection process at 5 June? please, contact me: WhatsApp: +995 579 777 503

SierraTangoBravo
22nd Apr 2023, 09:16
Hello all, I was hoping for someone who went through the Wizz Air pilot academy selection process in Budapest to help me with these few questions.

I was reading on their website that the recruitment process consists of 2 days in Budapest but I was hoping someone would have more information on that. It says that there is a pilot aptitude test on TestAir360 is that onsite or is that at home?

Unfortunately, I'm not that good at math and science but do have flying experience with around 60 hours (North America) but ran out of money to continue, I recently found out about this program, and before someone asks, yes I am a European citizen and I am able to work in the EU.

Does anyone offer or have a study guide that is willing to provide me or any tips for the TestAir360 exam, personality questionnaire, and group exercise?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi!
I tried to PM you, but your folder is full.
Clean it or email me via:
[email protected]

Ayoo
24th Apr 2023, 15:19
Hi everyone , please, how mutch its take to gets a feedback from wizz and if you're accepted or not , and another question, when they said the condition, the right to live and work in the following countries, means that having a residence permit is sufficient for this condition or not ??
Thanks a lot 🙏

Aleks93
1st May 2023, 10:18
Hey!
As far as I know it has to be permanent residence in the country.
I am still waiting for the answer on my application, but my friends got a feedback 2 month after submitting application

skyscraper90
2nd May 2023, 17:07
Hey everyone,
I was employed by Wizz, as a cabin crew member many years ago, and now I would like to apply for WAPA, the "no return policy" is still applies to me?
Do you know something about it?
Thank you.

TBSC
12th May 2023, 17:47
Quite a few people returned along the years if it was the interest of the company. As usual there is a difference between what Wizz say and what they do...
They are short of pilots which will only get worse through the summer, if you left in good terms I think you can give it a shot.

skyscraper90
13th May 2023, 12:10
Thank you for the info and for your respond

redroix01
15th May 2023, 15:22
I applied 6 days ago, no response yet. I'm from Italy.
Well, maybe they officially do not screen..but...you know.
I have this chance (wizz air sponsorship) and another one (waiting for a student loan bank response to enroll @ brics aviation in poland, upfront of 48k €).
Otherwise I can surely put this dream to sleep.

ciao, volevo chiederti se alla fine sei riuscito ad entrare nella scuola di volo wizzair, sto per finire il liceo e vorrei iscrivermi li. Grazie mille

(hi, I wanted to ask you if in the end you managed to enter the wizzair flight school, I'm about to finish high school and I would like to enroll there. A thousand thanks)

Beygirl17
19th May 2023, 20:49
Hi guys, I hope you are all doing well. I have a question please if someone can answer me. I applied for wapa program, and got pre shortlisted to attend assessment, I was wondering if is normal that they ask you to pay fee of 85 euros to attend assessment? Thank you

elgoz
23rd May 2023, 09:01
Hey! I applied on the 10th of May to the WAPA program and got the message "you have not been selected". Is it a bug? Will I get contacted to know the reason why I got discarded? Also, when can I re-apply? Thanks guys!

kiko4612
25th Jul 2023, 12:45
Hello guys , i would like to ask how to reapply for the WAPA program if you didn't pass it last year ?

Luka123
14th Aug 2023, 14:13
Has anyone done the test according to the new system where it is being done from home? If anyone has, how long did you have to wait for results?

milojkomkd
15th Aug 2023, 08:14
Has anyone done the test according to the new system where it is being done from home? If anyone has, how long did you have to wait for results?
Where did you get this info that the test is done from home. When I went 3 moths ago to the open day they didn't mention anything about this. The website also says that the test is done in Budapest via TestAir

deaznam21
15th Aug 2023, 19:06
I got my results after five week days

Luka123
16th Aug 2023, 16:18
Where did you get this info that the test is done from home. When I went 3 moths ago to the open day they didn't mention anything about this. The website also says that the test is done in Budapest via TestAir

I attended an Open Day in Belgrade on 21st June and then they mentioned that there is a great chance that the test will be done remotely (from home) but they are not sure when will the change happen. I applied shortly after that and got the email that I will do it according to that new system. Test is still being done via TestAir360 but now you do it from your home. Also, fee used to be 80 euros (as I remember), but now they increased it to 110 euros. Although they increased the fee, you are actually in better situation as you do not have travel and hotel expenses.

I did the exam on 14th August so I am still waiting for the results.

One more thing that I need to mention to next examiners, do not pay the fee until you believe that you are ready or you practiced and studied for some time because you are not able to postpone it. After I paid the fee they gave me 28 days to finish the exam. They do not schedule your test for one specific date, yet they give you the final date the exam has to be done. (this means that you can do the test whenever you want, as long as you do it that period) So my suggestion would be to pay it when you feel ready. (they also told me this after I asked them if there is a possibility to postpone)

MegaKaloria
16th Aug 2023, 16:28
Hi guys, I took part in the recruitment process some time ago and was accepted to the WAPA programme. Let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them and help to the best of my ability.

Atram
17th Aug 2023, 11:34
I attended an Open Day in Belgrade on 21st June and then they mentioned that there is a great chance that the test will be done remotely (from home) but they are not sure when will the change happen. I applied shortly after that and got the email that I will do it according to that new system. Test is still being done via TestAir360 but now you do it from your home. Also, fee used to be 80 euros (as I remember), but now they increased it to 110 euros. Although they increased the fee, you are actually in better situation as you do not have travel and hotel expenses.

One more thing that I need to mention to next examiners, do not pay the fee until you believe that you are ready or you practiced and studied for some time because you are not able to postpone it. After I paid the fee they gave me 28 days to finish the exam. They do not schedule your test for one specific date, yet they give you the final date the exam has to be done. (this means that you can do the test whenever you want, as long as you do it that period) So my suggestion would be to pay it when you feel ready. (they also told me this after I asked them if there is a possibility to postpone)

Hello, I received the email last week saying that they are moving forward with my application and I can take the test remotely from home, after paying the fee of 110 euros. But they didn't say anywhere how much time I have after paying the fee( thank you for sharing this info with the 28 days). On the proforma invoice, the due date is 10.09.2023, so for now I am still studying and practicing. But on their website they are saying that the next training is starting in October so if I pay the fee on the last due date and I will do the test on the 28th day, I am already in mid October and there are 3 more stages to do...so I will sure not be starting the training in October(if of course everything goes well in all the 4 stages). But I suppose if I pass I can choose to start the training within 1 year no? My other question would be, how difficult is the TestAir360 exam? What is the difficulty level of Maths and Physics?

Thank you!

lowtech77
17th Aug 2023, 13:26
Hi

is there anyone in the telegram group wizzair pilot assesment that could please send me an invite:ok:

thanks!

ucha
19th Aug 2023, 11:22
Hello, Luka! can you please contact me on WhatsApp +995579777503 or give me your phone? thanks in advance

ucha
19th Aug 2023, 11:23
Hi

is there anyone in the telegram group wizzair pilot assesment that could please send me an invite:ok:

thanks!
would like the same

ucha
19th Aug 2023, 11:24

Hello, Luka! can you please contact me on WhatsApp +995579777503 or give me your phone? thanks in advance

Luka123
20th Aug 2023, 14:44
Hello, I received the email last week saying that they are moving forward with my application and I can take the test remotely from home, after paying the fee of 110 euros. But they didn't say anywhere how much time I have after paying the fee( thank you for sharing this info with the 28 days). On the proforma invoice, the due date is 10.09.2023, so for now I am still studying and practicing. But on their website they are saying that the next training is starting in October so if I pay the fee on the last due date and I will do the test on the 28th day, I am already in mid October and there are 3 more stages to do...so I will sure not be starting the training in October(if of course everything goes well in all the 4 stages). But I suppose if I pass I can choose to start the training within 1 year no? My other question would be, how difficult is the TestAir360 exam? What is the difficulty level of Maths and Physics?

Thank you!
As I know, you should be able to start the training within 1 year. The test is not easy, it consists of 13 different modules, such as match, physics, English, Mental Arithmetic, hand-eye coordination etc. I bought a program on SkyTest (platform specialized for all kinds of pilot aptitude tests) and also on TheLatestPiltosJobs, but from my experience the SkyTest is a better option. I had 15 maths and 15 physics questions, starting with easier ones and ending with the more difficult ones. To be honest, the last few questions are not easy at all, but I believe that scripts that WizzAir has sent you are enough. Although the great majority of physics questions are solving problems, you should also focus on theory. All in all, the exam requires preparation, and the ability to quickly adapt and understand exercises you have never seen before, not even on Prep Exams as the modules are not the same.

GolfKilo
20th Aug 2023, 17:42

Thank you!
Atram,

All materials you got from Wizz regarding math and physics are more than sufficient for the test. As a preparation for the aptitude test I used Compas Test Preparation by LatastPilotJobs but the test in Budapest was way!! more difficult. If I had to do it again I would probably use SkyTest.
Please keep in mind it was a few months ago and things could change since than.

nemanya993
22nd Aug 2023, 06:18
Hey guys, I just want to share my experience so far. I successfully passed first step and that is email with positive answer :) Yesterday morning i submitted my application and after 5 hours they responded back with :ok:
Also I have a few questions about preparation. Hoqw much time did passed in between first email and second with paying information and links? and what is the best 3rd party site for COMPASS preparation and Aviation English? because buying them all is financially difficult :D

Best of luck to all of you

GolfKilo
23rd Aug 2023, 00:28
You don't need to lern Aviation English for the recruitment process🙂

Lampex
25th Aug 2023, 18:15
hey guys I have a question for people who have been selected for the WAPA program.
I know the program doesn't require any previous flying experience but it is stated that they take it into consideration. So my question for you is whether you had any previous flying experience before signing up (like PPL). Also if you wouldn't mind sharing what school have you finished (did you sign up just with a high school diploma or something more like a bachelor's degree in aero engineering etc.)

GolfKilo
26th Aug 2023, 05:28
hey guys I have a question for people who have been selected for the WAPA program.
I know the program doesn't require any previous flying experience but it is stated that they take it into consideration. So my question for you is whether you had any previous flying experience before signing up (like PPL). Also if you wouldn't mind sharing what school have you finished (did you sign up just with a high school diploma or something more like a bachelor's degree in aero engineering etc.)
Hi Lampex,
in my batch there is only one person who had LAPL. Other person has aerospace engineering degree indeed. On the other hand I didn't have any flying experience and my degree has absolutly nothing with aviation or science whatsoever.

Atram
26th Aug 2023, 11:56
Hi Lampex,
in my batch there is only one person who had LAPL. Other person has aerospace engineering degree indeed. On the other hand I didn't have any flying experience and my degree has absolutly nothing with aviation or science whatsoever.
Hello GolfKilo!
How difficult was for you the test, considering that you don't have a degree in engineering? Can you tell a bit about your experience, regarding the exam and the whole selection/interview process?

bafaka
27th Aug 2023, 08:50
Hi, can you help me, what kind of maths and physichs tasks were there? I tried to prepare with high school leaving exams, but I dont know, is it enogh? I heard that the calculator is forbidden.. Maybe if we can not use the calculators, is it true??
Thx for the help from everybody!

GolfKilo
27th Aug 2023, 14:22
Hello GolfKilo!
How difficult was for you the test, considering that you don't have a degree in engineering? Can you tell a bit about your experience, regarding the exam and the whole selection/interview process?
It was actually fine. I was able to thoroughly prepare by using the materials for Mathematics and Physics I got from Wizz. It took me a few weeks to review and complement my knowledge.

The entire recruitment event in Budapest was organised very professionally. The Aptitude test I found demanding but feasible. Nothing you couldn't find in all kinds of available preparation software. Mental arithmetic was rather difficult and not only for me, but for all people I talk with afterwards.

Regarding psychological assessment I think I can't say anything more than standard be yourself. There was a couple of hundreds questions and if one weren't honest it would be very easy to rise red flags. Besides that, there was a couple of exercises checking concentration and perceptiveness in this stage.

The interview was in a professional yet very friendly atmosphere. I had an impression that during this stage, due to lack of any aviation related experience, they were looking more if I'm a person with whom they would like to spend many hours in a tiny close space like cockpit.

Like I mentioned in some previous post it was a few months ago and as far as I'm concerned some things have already changed like possibility to take TestAir360 at your home, so please keep it in mind and Good luck!

GolfKilo
27th Aug 2023, 14:47
Hi, can you help me, what kind of maths and physichs tasks were there? I tried to prepare with high school leaving exams, but I dont know, is it enogh? I heard that the calculator is forbidden.. Maybe if we can not use the calculators, is it true??
Thx for the help from everybody!
I would say that it was High school level and not the advance one. After you apply and pass through the first selection you will get the exact scope of Mathematics and Physics (like arithmetic, geometry, trigonometry, kinematics, dynamics, electricity, energy etc) as well as selected problems that you can omit.

Calculator is not allowed during mental arithmetic. For Mathematics and Physics tasks you can use your own calculator (phone doesn't count). You will also get paper if you would like to make some notes.

bafaka
28th Aug 2023, 19:28
I would say that it was High school level and not the advance one. After you apply and pass through the first selection you will get the exact scope of Mathematics and Physics (like arithmetic, geometry, trigonometry, kinematics, dynamics, electricity, energy etc) as well as selected problems that you can omit.

Calculator is not allowed during mental arithmetic. For Mathematics and Physics tasks you can use your own calculator (phone doesn't count). You will also get paper if you would like to make some notes.

Thank you, the help/answer!

Atram
29th Aug 2023, 14:26
Has anyone paid the TestAir360 online exam fee recently? How many days do you have after paying until the actual exam? Someone mentioned about 28 days in a post, but is it the same for everyone?
Thank you!

Golfss
30th Aug 2023, 15:26
What's been the general response time people have had for cadet position recently qualified from initial application?

Andres44
30th Aug 2023, 15:53
Hi Luka, thanks for all the information you have been providing in this forum. I want to know if all the stages are done remotely at home? If it is,How is the group excercise?
Also I would really appreciate it if we can contact by email so that you can send me the wizz math and physics guide and thus prepare myself with more time. Thank you so much.

bafaka
30th Aug 2023, 16:28
Hi all,

I am considering the WizzAir Pilot Academy. I read that the recruitment consists of 2 days.

Day 1:

Stage 1: Pilot aptitude test
Stage 2: Psychological assessment test

Day 2:

Stage 3: Group exercise
Stage 4: Personal interview

I wonder if anyone who have done the recruitment before could tell me what the PILOT APTITUDE TEST consist of? I read a lot of people talking about other types of test (mental arithmetic, ATPL knowledge test, stimulator assessment, etc) - not sure if those are included in the pilot aptitude test.

Another question I have and would appreciate an answer on is that I have been looking at difference test packages that you can buy to practice prior to recruitment event. The problem is there are so many, and I cannot tell which one to go for. According to WizzAir,

'The beneficial feature of the Wizz Air approved pilot aptitude test (TestAir) is that candidates can make preparation for it. Its training module designed for four home practices before final supervised test at the recruitment event.'

How can I purchase TestAir prep course/training modules? Has anyone tried it before? Do you recommend it?

Thanks in advance!

GolfKilo
30th Aug 2023, 22:06
Hi all,

I am considering the WizzAir Pilot Academy. I read that the recruitment consists of 2 days.

Day 1:

Day 2:

I wonder if anyone who have done the recruitment before could tell me what the PILOT APTITUDE TEST consist of? I read a lot of people talking about other types of test (mental arithmetic, ATPL knowledge test, stimulator assessment, etc) - not sure if those are included in the pilot aptitude test.

Another question I have and would appreciate an answer on is that I have been looking at difference test packages that you can buy to practice prior to recruitment event. The problem is there are so many, and I cannot tell which one to go for. According to WizzAir,

'The beneficial feature of the Wizz Air approved pilot aptitude test (TestAir) is that candidates can make preparation for it. Its training module designed for four home practices before final supervised test at the recruitment event.'

How can I purchase TestAir prep course/training modules? Has anyone tried it before? Do you recommend it?

Thanks in advance!
The aptitude test consists of several tasks. I had 20 in total during my assessment, including spacial orientation, short-term memory, perceptiveness, math, physics, English, etc. ATPL questions and sim check doesn't apply for WAPA candidates only for direct entry F/O's, Cpt's and Cadet level candidates (those who got all licences, but no experience)

Keep in mind that preparation for TestAir that you get from Wizz consists only of 6 items from aptitude test and some of them are easier then actual test. You can check the website of TestAir360. I saw they are offering some preparation packages, but have now idea is it the same you would get from Wizz after passing the initial screening or something more.

Isidora
1st Sep 2023, 17:39
Hey Luka,
Could you contact me as well regarding the material they sent you for the assessment? My knowledge is also quite rusty and I would like to try preparing in advance, cause I doubt 1 month would be enough.
I am also not able to send you message here, because this is my first post.
This is my contact +97450182641
Or [email protected]
Hvala 😊

cherryeagle
6th Sep 2023, 12:18
Hi guys I was just wondering how long it took for people to get a response after doing the online assessment on testair360? I did it about 3 weeks ago now and I haven't received an email nor does it say anything on the Wizz career website. I need a response cause idk whether to just start training solo now or wait for the response. Thanks Piotr.

cherryeagle
7th Sep 2023, 10:53
Hi guys I was just wondering how long it took for people to get a response after doing the online assessment on testair360? I did it about 3 weeks ago now and I haven't received an email nor does it say anything on the Wizz career website. I need a response cause idk whether to just start training solo now or wait for the response. Thanks Piotr.
update: I got an email from WAPA literally a few hours after posting this saying I passed phase 1

Atram
8th Sep 2023, 12:26
update: I got an email from WAPA literally a few hours after posting this saying I passed phase 1
Many congrats to you!
How was the test, can you tell a bit about it and share you experience? Do you have a degree in science or not and how much did you actually prepare for this test?

cherryeagle
9th Sep 2023, 21:24
The test is long, took me about 4 hours in total to complete. You get two 20 minute breaks in between though. The test is harder than the practice tests you are provided with. One thing that threw me off was the mental arithmetic section, since the questions were given audibly, not in text, which made it quite hard (for me at least). I do not have a degree in science, just high school maths and physics knowledge. From what I can remember the physics questions had suvat equations, specific heat capacity, moments, etc. You are allowed a calculator and paper for the maths and physics sections. Mathematics mainly involved basic trigonometry knowledge, algebra (the most complex thing I remember seeing was that you had to rearrange a trig equation and you had to know sin/cos = tan). The rest was fine. The English test was easy for me since I speak it almost natively, however it's not too bad, you just have to be good at English grammar. Hope this helps!

Atram
10th Sep 2023, 09:41
The test is long, took me about 4 hours in total to complete. You get two 20 minute breaks in between though. The test is harder than the practice tests you are provided with. One thing that threw me off was the mental arithmetic section, since the questions were given audibly, not in text, which made it quite hard (for me at least). I do not have a degree in science, just high school maths and physics knowledge. From what I can remember the physics questions had suvat equations, specific heat capacity, moments, etc. You are allowed a calculator and paper for the maths and physics sections. Mathematics mainly involved basic trigonometry knowledge, algebra (the most complex thing I remember seeing was that you had to rearrange a trig equation and you had to know sin/cos = tan). The rest was fine. The English test was easy for me since I speak it almost natively, however it's not too bad, you just have to be good at English grammar. Hope this helps!
Thank you for this very useful information!

FlyingMammut
14th Sep 2023, 14:02
Hy guys, does anyone has any idea when new slots are going to be available for the online test? I have been invited to book my slot one month ago…checking every day but it always said 0 slots available.

kguar
14th Sep 2023, 21:47
Do they allow you to book your time? I read here in this thread that after you pay the testair360 fee you are given a specific date. Or they give you 30 days to sign up for a specific time or maybe you have 30 days to take it?

kguar
14th Sep 2023, 21:52
Thanks for sharing! How big and complex were the calculations in mental math? Could you please give few examples?

milojkomkd
15th Sep 2023, 13:56
As I know, you should be able to start the training within 1 year. The test is not easy, it consists of 13 different modules, such as match, physics, English, Mental Arithmetic, hand-eye coordination etc. I bought a program on SkyTest (platform specialized for all kinds of pilot aptitude tests) and also on TheLatestPiltosJobs, but from my experience the SkyTest is a better option. I had 15 maths and 15 physics questions, starting with easier ones and ending with the more difficult ones. To be honest, the last few questions are not easy at all, but I believe that scripts that WizzAir has sent you are enough. Although the great majority of physics questions are solving problems, you should also focus on theory. All in all, the exam requires preparation, and the ability to quickly adapt and understand exercises you have never seen before, not even on Prep Exams as the modules are not the same.

Hey Luka thanks for your answer. I have a question with the new system if we take the test from home via the new way of TestAir360 you mentioned, what part of the test that covers, because on their website it still says it consist of 2 days which need to be in Budapest. If we pass it from home do we still need to go into Budapest or both the aptitude and psychological are done from home via the new way of testing. The other question I have is how are they checking if we don't use calculator for the mental arithmetic part do we need to have a webcam while we take the test or?

Also greetings from a neighbor in Macedonia :)

FlyingMammut
16th Sep 2023, 07:54
Do they allow you to book your time? I read here in this thread that after you pay the testair360 fee you are given a specific date. Or they give you 30 days to sign up for a specific time or maybe you have 30 days to take it?
don’t know how it works. They just emailed me saying that I have to book and that new slots will be available soon. The fact is that I got the mail one month ago and I was wondering if anyone has any idea about when new slots are going to be available.

milen.danev
16th Sep 2023, 09:37
Hello ,
I will appreciate if someone send me script , materials that WizzAir sent for preparation. Please help me to start my preparation for the test.
[email protected]

SaTec
19th Sep 2023, 08:31
Hy guys, does anyone has any idea when new slots are going to be available for the online test? I have been invited to book my slot one month ago…checking every day but it always said 0 slots available.
When did you apply? I've been waiting for an invitation for the last two months. Thanks

benjg120
26th Sep 2023, 15:36
I submitted my application on 22 sept 2023 and got the message "you have not been selected" three days later on 25 sept 2023. Which I find quite unusual because I meet all the requirements, have aeronautical degree, have aircraft engineer experience and am glider pilot.
Any one else who submitted recently who got accepted or have not been selected?
Cheers

Stefana
28th Sep 2023, 04:32
Hi everyone!

I have my test scheduled end of October and after doing one of the practice tests on test360, I feel lost 😂 Is there a telegram group or any type of group that I can join or be added, to get more information from people that have done the new online test?

milojkomkd
28th Sep 2023, 12:14
Hi everyone!

I have my test scheduled end of October and after doing one of the practice tests on test360, I feel lost 😂 Is there a telegram group or any type of group that I can join or be added, to get more information from people that have done the new online test?
Hey Stefana I have question is the test now done from home, and if yes which parts of it is it only the math/physics part or you have to do it again in Budapest in person if you pass. Can you please explain the testing process how it is done now.

straminal
29th Sep 2023, 11:15
I applied yesterday and today I received an email that I have been pre-selected, I was informed of the test that I have to take. Anyone knows or has any study material for the test? Thank you all in advance.

milojkomkd
30th Sep 2023, 10:17
I applied yesterday and today I received an email that I have been pre-selected, I was informed of the test that I have to take. Anyone knows or has any study material for the test? Thank you all in advance.
Physics and math is like the end of high school finishing test or an entry level exam at a technical university. I would suggest get your books from high school and study from them. Can you please tell me if the exam is online or in person and if its online which part of it are online

Oanasic
2nd Oct 2023, 07:11
I submitted my application on 22 sept 2023 and got the message "you have not been selected" three days later on 25 sept 2023. Which I find quite unusual because I meet all the requirements, have aeronautical degree, have aircraft engineer experience and am glider pilot.
Any one else who submitted recently who got accepted or have not been selected?
Cheers
I applied middle of September and after I press submit I instantly got the " you have not been selected" message. As you said, everything was ok in the application.
It will be very useful if somebody can give us more detail about this.
At the beginning I thought it's a bug and I waited for the confirmation mail that my application was received but was not the case. Now I think I am rejected but I don't know way....

straminal
2nd Oct 2023, 11:29
Physics and math is like the end of high school finishing test or an entry level exam at a technical university. I would suggest get your books from high school and study from them. Can you please tell me if the exam is online or in person and if its online which part of it are online
The exam is online, 4 parts to be held online. Today they sent me a link where I need to pay a 110 euro fee. After this payment they will release the test.

kguar
8th Oct 2023, 11:25
Question reg. the TestAir360, there is an option to pay later the invoice.
Did some of you try it?
I would like to give myself a little more time to prepare for it so I would like to pay it later so I can do it.
Thanks!

menekse
9th Oct 2023, 19:15
Hi all,

Day 1:

Day 2:

Thanks in advance!
Just to point out the stupidity of these programs
Since they don't ask for licenses medical etc you can send ANY of your friends, girlfriend, boyfriend, cousin to have these tests before you and have 100% score. A small trip of your friend to Budapest worth saving the cost of flightschool.
I am not saying that anyone should do that. I am saying that there are security gaps to this stupid process

future_pilot_di
9th Oct 2023, 22:44
Just to point out the stupidity of these programs
Since they don't ask for licenses medical etc you can send ANY of your friends, girlfriend, boyfriend, cousin to have these tests before you and have 100% score. A small trip of your friend to Budapest worth saving the cost of flightschool.
I am not saying that anyone should do that. I am saying that there are security gaps to this stupid process

Well no, as you'd have to have identification. And i am sure they sure would be checking those to say th least.

menekse
9th Oct 2023, 22:50
Well no, as you'd have to have identification. And i am sure they sure would be checking those to say th least.
I mean to send your bestie and come back with all the questions, you will triumph in their stupid system. It's not only wizz
I say again, I am not proposing it, just show the holes

AlphaDeltaEcho
16th Oct 2023, 11:29
Hi there. I did it like this. I received my invoice at the beginning of september, and on the invoice it was written that it had to be paid until the 30th of september. So I waited a little bit longer to have more time to prepare and paid the invoice on the 29th of September and everything was fine for me. A few days later I received the invitation for doing the TestAir Exams.

kguar
17th Oct 2023, 21:07
Damn, I have to say that some of those tests on TestAir360 are hard.

Did any of you got good result on the Visual Perception in practice mode? It seems almost undoable with 4 seconds to pick correct dial, check numbers and remember them.
Does the pro exam need scheduling? I think that it's proctored automatically, so I assume I can take it anytime I want just to keep in mind the deadline. Am I right?
Did any of you buy extra test runs to be better prepared? Was it worth it?

cherryeagle
18th Oct 2023, 11:24
Damn, I have to say that some of those tests on TestAir360 are hard.

Did any of you got good result on the Visual Perception in practice mode? It seems almost undoable with 4 seconds to pick correct dial, check numbers and remember them.
Does the pro exam need scheduling? I think that it's proctored automatically, so I assume I can take it anytime I want just to keep in mind the deadline. Am I right?
Did any of you buy extra test runs to be better prepared? Was it worth it?

- Visual perception test is quite tricky but not impossible. I was able to get around 75% on that section after a little practice.
- The pro exam doesn't need scheduling, you can take it anytime as you mentioned.
- I didn't buy any additional tests

But the most important thing you need to know is that the actual test is substantially harder than the practice tests.
For example:
- The mental arithmetic test will read the problem out to you verbally, which threw me off guard since I would just forget what the actual question was midway through solving it.
- The "seesaw" test will have a few additional rounds. This will include the test showing a certain colour, and you have to press the correct button on your keyboard for the corresponding colour, while you are balancing the ball.
It will also give you a round where it will invert the controls. When I was at the WAPA recruitment event, a cadet told me that he just crossed his arms over which apparently made it much easier, so you can try that.

Overall don't worry too much about the test, I'm sure you'll do fine and good luck with your application!

kguar
18th Oct 2023, 22:59
- Visual perception test is quite tricky but not impossible. I was able to get around 75% on that section after a little practice.
- The pro exam doesn't need scheduling, you can take it anytime as you mentioned.

But the most important thing you need to know is that the actual test is substantially harder than the practice tests.
For example:
- The mental arithmetic test will read the problem out to you verbally, which threw me off guard since I would just forget what the actual question was midway through solving it.
- The "seesaw" test will have a few additional rounds. This will include the test showing a certain colour, and you have to press the correct button on your keyboard for the corresponding colour, while you are balancing the ball.
It will also give you a round where it will invert the controls. When I was at the WAPA recruitment event, a cadet told me that he just crossed his arms over which apparently made it much easier, so you can try that.

Overall don't worry too much about the test, I'm sure you'll do fine and good luck with your application!

Thank you CE!

Especially the tip for the seesaw is helpful.

Could you please tell me if there was also physics module?
And if you have practiced on some other test providers?

I'm preparing with SkyTest and for example mental math is in the verbal form here so I'm wondering if there is more similarities.

Mireille
19th Oct 2023, 07:27
Thank you for sharing these details, very helpful indeed!
do you happen to know what’s the passing percentage? I’ve completd the 4 trials on testair, will do the final exam in a few days.

For example:

cherryeagle
20th Oct 2023, 11:21
Thank you CE!

Especially the tip for the seesaw is helpful.

Could you please tell me if there was also physics module?
And if you have practiced on some other test providers?

I'm preparing with SkyTest and for example mental math is in the verbal form here so I'm wondering if there is more similarities.

There is a physics module. This includes mainly high school level physics. (Moments, Specific heat capacity etc.)
I did practice my mental arithmetic a little with a simple mental maths trainer, however the level of questions on the test ranged from "2 cubed" to "27 times 29".
On top of this, there is an "advanced" mathematics section, where calculator and paper are allowed. From what I remember I had to rearrange algebraic equations and so forth.
I didn't use any other test providers, I just sort of jumped in and hoped for the best tbh.

nemanya993
23rd Oct 2023, 14:44
Does anyone have experience with postponing Pro Exam. In the last three weeks i was super busy with my job so didn't have enough time to prepare myself and dedicate my time for this. I try some mails but no one is responding.

netthomas
24th Oct 2023, 11:32
hey everyone,
I try to book an assessment for wizzair but impossible for me to find "my interview" I tried on Mac and windows
for my application it say "invited to assessment day"
if any one have an idea would be great
good day

netthomas
24th Oct 2023, 11:42
hey everyone,
I try to book an assessment for wizzair but impossible for me to find "my interview" I tried on Mac and windows
on the websiteitszyu on my application "invited to assessment day"
good day

Mireille
27th Oct 2023, 13:00
I would suggest to just go for it, at least you’ll have a very clear view on what to prepare for next time. I tried also to unsuccessfully postpone it, then I just decided to go for it as it is, I prepared at my best but probably not enough. Goodluck and please update us on the results ( i took the exam 3 days ago, no update yet) Does anyone have experience with postponing Pro Exam. In the last three weeks i was super busy with my job so didn't have enough time to prepare myself and dedicate my time for this. I try some mails but no one is responding.

nemanya993
28th Oct 2023, 12:56
I managed to postpone it, I had a legitimate reason, I was few days out of country and two weeks not home. They gave me until 8th of November but ill definitely take it on Tuesday or Wednesday. I cant wait it any longer, its affects my sleep :D But yeah, because of you and anyone who is preparing for exam, Ill post about the test

Kkjack
2nd Nov 2023, 11:51
Hi guys, I took part in the recruitment process some time ago and was accepted to the WAPA programme. Let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them and help to the best of my ability.
Hey MegaKaloria!!
I did the Psychometric test on 18th of October so it has been 2 weeks since then and I have not gotten a response back yet. I was wondering how long it takes for them to respond to the psychometric test. Please note than I did the psychometric test online and not in person.

Thank you!

bafaka
4th Nov 2023, 09:14
Hi, everyone! I have some questions about the mental arithmetic math test in the WizzAir assessment. What kind of numbers do we have to do calculations with? Is the test limited to maybe triple figures? For example: 352+458? Can I use paper and pen or do I have to do all the remembering and calculation in mind? Were there multiply, splitting, adding and substraction as well? How much time do we have to calculate, 10-20 sec?? Thanks in advance.

Mireille
4th Nov 2023, 10:14
Hi Kkjack!
How did your psychometric test go? Any useful info that you can share, please? I’ve signed for it for next week, i’ll be in a Teams meeting with another 8 candidates. Goodluck with your results, all the best!

Hey MegaKaloria!!
I did the Psychometric test on 18th of October so it has been 2 weeks since then and I have not gotten a response back yet. I was wondering how long it takes for them to respond to the psychometric test. Please note than I did the psychometric test online and not in person.

Thank you!

Mireille
4th Nov 2023, 12:48
Mental arithmetic is quite challenging, i’d say, starting gradually from simple to more complicated math. Not limited to triple figures and can/will include explonents, percentage calculations, besides the basic addition and substraction. No pen and paper allowed, no calculator, aprox 10 seconds for each question, as far as i remember.
Practice as much as you can, in advance.

Hi, everyone! I have some questions about the mental arithmetic math test in the WizzAir assessment. What kind of numbers do we have to do calculations with? Is the test limited to maybe triple figures? For example: 352+458? Can I use paper and pen or do I have to do all the remembering and calculation in mind? Were there multiply, splitting, adding and substraction as well? How much time do we have to calculate, 10-20 sec?? Thanks in advance.

nemanya993
4th Nov 2023, 20:31
About mental arithmetic, today i did my testair, it was super challenging. Yeah it is 10 second per task, but tasks went from 25-10 to 80% of 2290. So yeah buckle up man

milojkomkd
4th Nov 2023, 23:05
About mental arithmetic, today i did my testair, it was super challenging. Yeah it is 10 second per task, but tasks went from 25-10 to 80% of 2290. So yeah buckle up man
Can you explain more about the tests, what else was there how hard were they and is everything still held online with webcam?

AvioRuM
6th Nov 2023, 13:09
hey everyone,
on the websiteitszyu on my application "invited to assessment day"
good day

Try searching your browser history or the spam folder in your email . I had the same problem and it was in my opened mails.

AvioRuM
6th Nov 2023, 13:19
Hello my online assessment for Wizz is tomorrow , Can anyone give me a feedback of whats the most difficult part and where to give more attention ? Thank you !

dkllr997
7th Nov 2023, 15:24
Hello everyone, Im Chris and now im in graduation year in highschool. I realy want to become a pilot and a saw that cadet program in WizzAir. So for now i have one question. How can i prepare for math, physics and most important English? Because i think my English is not that good and there is a lot for improvement.
Thank you!

MegaKaloria
9th Nov 2023, 09:51
If you are just finishing high school and have passed your science exams then the assessment shouldn't be a problem for you - assuming you did well and have "fresh knowledge". It's really hard to truly prepare to these exams apart from the ones you mentioned.

Regarding the English bit - remember that passing the Wizz exams is the easy part. If you go through the selection successfully you will need to study for 17 months and pass multiple exams - all of it in English. So either way you will need to have good language skills, sooner or later :) But the exam is not very hard, B1/B2 level I'd say

MegaKaloria
9th Nov 2023, 09:55
I did them in person so it all happened very quickly - 2 days in Budapest and we all knew who got through and who didn't, not sure how it is with the online format. Wishing you all the best thought!

Moased
10th Nov 2023, 19:29
Hi,
I have applied for the Program however I got a message on the online portal saying “you have not been selected” have I been rejected? Or has my application not been assessed yet?
Please can somebody help me.

I’ve met all requirements plus upload a class 1 medical and PPL licence.

Thanks in advance

cadmium101
11th Nov 2023, 10:40
Hi,
I have applied for the Program however I got a message on the online portal saying “you have not been selected” have I been rejected? Or has my application not been assessed yet?
Please can somebody help me.

I’ve met all requirements plus upload a class 1 medical and PPL licence.

Thanks in advance

Most likely rejected. However, there are few miracles apparently, where people still get contacted even with this status.
For me, it was an instant rejection after submitting even though I fulfilled all the requirements. Never heard back since.

TildenKatz
13th Nov 2023, 07:15
Hello my online assessment for Wizz is tomorrow, Can anyone give me feedback on what the most difficult part is and where to give more attention? Thank you!
Hi, so did you do the test? if so how did it go, what was the most challenging part?

Danix321
16th Nov 2023, 15:21
Hello to all.I am interested in the Wizzair WAPA programme and I would like to ask you for some information.My first simple question is how do the selections take place? I read in the program that the selections consist of 4 steps in 2 days in budapest. I read then that now the first aptitude test takes place online. The remaining part of the selections how does it work? Everything takes place online or you still need to go at least 1 day to Budapest. I would like more information. Thank you all.

TildenKatz
17th Nov 2023, 07:19
Hello everybody please advise accurately about the test air proctored exam, I am scheduled to take it next, to those who have done it could you be frank and tell me just what to expect, how likely it is to pass it and, what's the most challenging part. thanks

carpmat
17th Nov 2023, 09:53
Hi,

The Testair aptitude test is now online. If you succeed the next step is a psychological testing which is also online. If you passed that as well, then the interview and the group exercise is in Budapest and it takes 1 day. Usually there is 1 or 2 date for this in each month from which you can select. Wizz Air did not updated the website yet for the new procedure and also the course dates for next year are not available yet, however I can confirm that the recruitment is continuous and at least 3 courses are expected for 2024.

TildenKatz
17th Nov 2023, 11:24
Did you do the exam yourself personally, specifically the Test Air 360 if so how did it do? what was the most challenging part etc..

Kaishev
19th Nov 2023, 09:02
Hello i want to apply in 2024 and i have some questions
​​​​1.what kind of documents am i supposed to have for applying
2.what kind of exams i am going to take
3.can you tell me is this a good choise
5.how am i supposed to apply

Kaishev
19th Nov 2023, 09:52
I want to apply in 2024
1 how am i supposed to apply for the cadet program
2 what kind of exams i need to prepare for and where can i find them
3 what kind of documents am i supposed to have
4 is Kavala a good option for a Bulgarian
5 Do you think that there is going to be a recruitment program in 2024
6 is their someone that is in the pilot academy in Greece
7 if you have any kind of information can you contact me @[email protected]

Mireille
21st Nov 2023, 04:57
Hi Kaishev,

i suggest you to search in this thread for the topics you’re interested in, or simply scroll above. Thes questions have been previously answered.

goodluck with the application!

I want to apply in 2024
1 how am i supposed to apply for the cadet program
2 what kind of exams i need to prepare for and where can i find them
3 what kind of documents am i supposed to have
4 is Kavala a good option for a Bulgarian
5 Do you think that there is going to be a recruitment program in 2024
6 is their someone that is in the pilot academy in Greece
7 if you have any kind of information can you contact me @[email protected]

TildenKatz
21st Nov 2023, 07:43
1 check the pilot program website and apply there, you will find the instructions on what documents you need,
2 you'll do a pilot aptitude test you can search this thread and online for more info,
3 it's decent if you don't have 100k+ lying around
4* via the website!
5 of course there will be a course that starts every two months, again you can find all this on the wizz air website
good luck

MercedesBenz240
24th Nov 2023, 12:23
Hello, can anyone share their experience of this ''proctored'' online exam? Like how strict is it etc? For example in Math and Physics we would need to use pen and paper and look away from the screen, how would that be enforced? Thanks in advance

Msoba
25th Nov 2023, 14:02
Are the practical exams on the testair360 platform reusable? Can you take these exams for example 3 times if you fail, or are they blocked in some way? I'm not talking about a "pro" examination here. I see that you can buy some learning packages, etc. I'm asking because I don't know if I could try to take part in such an exam (60 minutes) to see what it looks like. Regards

MercedesBenz240
26th Nov 2023, 10:44
Are the practical exams on the testair360 platform reusable? Can you take these exams for example 3 times if you fail, or are they blocked in some way? I'm not talking about a "pro" examination here. I see that you can buy some learning packages, etc. I'm asking because I don't know if I could try to take part in such an exam (60 minutes) to see what it looks like. Regards

There are 4 practice exams you can take freely before the ''pro'' examination.

Delian Dimchev
26th Nov 2023, 13:14
Hello, guys! I have a question. Are physics formulas given to me to use them at the assessment test?

TildenKatz
27th Nov 2023, 07:16
Hello fellas, i did the pro exam any questions?

TildenKatz
27th Nov 2023, 09:49
Hello, guys! I have a question. Are physics formulas given to me to use them at the assessment test?
no, and the questions are quite challenging, possibly the hardest part of the exam, make sure you are well prepared

TildenKatz
27th Nov 2023, 09:50
Hello, can anyone share their experience of this ''proctored'' online exam? Like how strict is it etc? For example in Math and Physics we would need to use pen and paper and look away from the screen, how would that be enforced? Thanks in advance
it's tough AF make sure you study well, no phone ain't allowed they can notice your eye movement

MercedesBenz240
27th Nov 2023, 10:44
Hello fellas, i did the pro exam any questions?
Hey good luck, what was the experience with ''Proctorio''? Was it very strict?

nemanya993
28th Nov 2023, 08:11
Hey everybody,
yesterday i received positive response that i successfully passed aptitude test and now i signed up for Psychological Assessment. So i would be very grateful if anyone who already passed this stage could write a few sentences or what could i expect there or what kind of questions are they asking.
Thanks in advance

milen.danev
28th Nov 2023, 13:15
Hello.
I received email from wizzair that they stop all courses in Egnatia .
Does any one know something about that. Egnatia was my choice .
What do you think about Hungarian school ?

fly744
29th Nov 2023, 09:54
Did they say which schools using now for cadet training and course dates for 2024?

carpmat
30th Nov 2023, 07:13
Hello.
I received email from wizzair that they stop all courses in Egnatia .
Does any one know something about that. Egnatia was my choice .
What do you think about Hungarian school ?

Hello!
It has been confirmed by Wizz Air that only Trener Flight Academy will start courses in 2024. All students, previously opted for the Greek School can start their training at Trener. Course dates are not confirmed yet but there will be 3, most probably early Spring, early Summer and Autumn.

MercedesBenz240
30th Nov 2023, 14:30
it's tough AF make sure you study well, no phone ain't allowed they can notice your eye movement

Hey mate, I sent you a DM if you don't mind checking, would really appreciate it :)

fly744
30th Nov 2023, 15:16
Do you know the reason(s) that they stop training at Egnatia?

MercedesBenz240
30th Nov 2023, 21:17
Wow, that does not sound good. This would mean less spots and less chances of getting accepted, unless I'm mistaken.

Savvasmira
1st Dec 2023, 11:55
Each course has a capacity of 20-25 people.

Farid Hussain
3rd Dec 2023, 11:46
Hi! Im new to this site. Does anyone know what the 'wizz air pathway programme - URBE' is? Is this the academy programme with the italian flight school Urbeaero? Its on their careers site. Thanks

Kkjack
4th Dec 2023, 10:50
Hi MegaKaloria!!

I wanted to ask what the group exercise in stage 3 is like and if you could recommend any tips? Also, any tips on stage 4 too?

Thank you so much!!

milen.danev
5th Dec 2023, 04:20
Hey everybody,
yesterday i received positive response that i successfully passed aptitude test and now i signed up for Psychological Assessment. So i would be very grateful if anyone who already passed this stage could write a few sentences or what could i expect there or what kind of questions are they asking.
Thanks in advance
Hi,
After passing the test , in how many days do you receive answer .
In case of falling ,after how many mounts is possible to apply again ?

Pepo
5th Dec 2023, 09:07
Hey mate, I sent you a DM if you don't mind checking, would really appreciate it :)
hey man could you send me your Whatsapp or viber to ask you things about the pro exam please

Stefana
5th Dec 2023, 16:08
Hi everyone! Has anyone attended recently stage 3 and stage 4 in Budapest? My brother has received a successful email yesterday and he was invited next week, 13th of December (super short notice) and I don’t see an option to reschedule. Any tips, examples of group exercise and questions asked in the HR interview?
Thank you so much! 🙏🏽

Mireille
6th Dec 2023, 13:56
Hi,
He can decline the event and he’ll be considered automatically for next month’s assesment.

Hi everyone! Has anyone attended recently stage 3 and stage 4 in Budapest? My brother has received a successful email yesterday and he was invited next week, 13th of December (super short notice) and I don’t see an option to reschedule. Any tips, examples of group exercise and questions asked in the HR interview?
Thank you so much! 🙏🏽

Stefana
6th Dec 2023, 17:24
Hey Stefana I have question is the test now done from home, and if yes which parts of it is it only the math/physics part or you have to do it again in Budapest in person if you pass. Can you please explain the testing process how it is done now.

Stage 1 and Stage 2 are done remotely, from home. The 360 test is quite hard, the questions are harder than what you do in the practice. And for stage 2, the psychometric test, there were around 300 questions and some more math and visual memory tests.

Stefana
6th Dec 2023, 17:26
Hi,
He can decline the event and he’ll be considered automatically for next month’s assesment.

Thank you for your response? Did you attend recently? Would you know what exercises they have in the group exercise?

Skyr
6th Dec 2023, 21:25
Thank you so much! 🙏🏽

Hi, Stefana!
Whereas I cannot answer your question, I myself have a question for you 😄: when did your brother took the stage 2 test? I took it also 1 week ago and still didn’t get any response.

Mireille
7th Dec 2023, 02:45
After stage 2, it took another 4 weeks to receive an answer
Hi, Stefana!
Whereas I cannot answer your question, I myself have a question for you 😄: when did your brother took the stage 2 test? I took it also 1 week ago and still didn’t get any response.

Mireille
7th Dec 2023, 02:50
I was invited for 13th of Dec as well, but won’t be able to attend unfortunately this time, hopefully in Jan

Thank you for your response? Did you attend recently? Would you know what exercises they have in the group exercise?

Stefana
7th Dec 2023, 03:12
Hi, Stefana!

He took stage 2 in October and got the invite for stage 3 this week only.

Stefana
7th Dec 2023, 03:14
I was invited for 13th of Dec as well, but won’t be able to attend unfortunately this time, hopefully in Jan

Ah, I understand. It is very short notice, quite difficult to arrange the logistics and prepare for the next stage, especially if you work full time.

LuckyYou
7th Dec 2023, 15:05
Hi, I was pre-selected by wizz air and I have to do the final exam (the one that takes 400 min). I already did all the 60 min test.
I was hoping that someone here that did the final test can elaborate the 13 segments of the test.
​​​​​

carpmat
7th Dec 2023, 15:22
Wow, that does not sound good. This would mean less spots and less chances of getting accepted, unless I'm mistaken.

Hi, some information which might be useful for everybody:
Trener Flight Academy will be the only flight school available for the Wizz Air Pilot Academy and Wizz Air She Can Fly programs in 2024. The class sizes at Trener will be increased to provide the same capacity as for the previous years with two available flight schools so do not worry about this! :)

Planned course dates have been confirmed for Early March, Mid-June and Mid-October!

Stage 1 and 2 online screening is continuous, Stage 3 and 4 assessments take place in Budapest (1-2 dates/Month are expected to be organized). Response time from Wizz can vary after Stage 1/2 tests as the evaluation process needs some time but do not afraid everybody will get the results. For the length of contracting it is advisable (but not mandatory) to attend the assessment not later than 2 Months prior your preferred course start date.

Good luck for the application! :)

Mireille
9th Dec 2023, 09:50
Very kind of you to share this, thanks! Do you know if the answer comes on the spot after the final assessment in Budapest?

Hi, some information which might be useful for everybody:
Trener Flight Academy will be the only flight school available for the Wizz Air Pilot Academy and Wizz Air She Can Fly programs in 2024. The class sizes at Trener will be increased to provide the same capacity as for the previous years with two available flight schools so do not worry about this! :)

Planned course dates have been confirmed for Early March, Mid-June and Mid-October!

Stage 1 and 2 online screening is continuous, Stage 3 and 4 assessments take place in Budapest (1-2 dates/Month are expected to be organized). Response time from Wizz can vary after Stage 1/2 tests as the evaluation process needs some time but do not afraid everybody will get the results. For the length of contracting it is advisable (but not mandatory) to attend the assessment not later than 2 Months prior your preferred course start date.

Good luck for the application! :)

carpmat
10th Dec 2023, 07:31
Very kind of you to share this, thanks! Do you know if the answer comes on the spot after the final assessment in Budapest?

The Stage 3 (group exercise) results are presented on the spot, only those who pass will attend Stage 4 (interview). If you complete the interview standard time of reviewing and response about the results of the whole assessment is 2 weeks. Be aware at Stage 4 recruiters evaluating the whole picture of the candidate so if you had some smaller issues at previous stages but passed (i.e. lower score on Math/Phisics on Testair) you can expect some additional questions regarding those fields.

dgk
10th Dec 2023, 10:51
The Stage 3 (group exercise) results are presented on the spot, only those who pass will attend Stage 4 (interview). If you complete the interview standard time of reviewing and response about the results of the whole assessment is 2 weeks. Be aware at Stage 4 recruiters evaluating the whole picture of the candidate so if you had some smaller issues at previous stages but passed (i.e. lower score on Math/Phisics on Testair) you can expect some additional questions regarding those fields.

Hi everyone, I'm a seventeen year old student and I'm still attending high school in italy, but as soon as I graduate I would like to try to get into the cadet program. I have a few questions for you and for the more experienced that I hope you can answer:1. Does Wizz Air accept Italian candidates? 2. What do the tests consist in and which are the sites where I can practice? 3. what are the physics and mathematics topics usually asked and that you must know? 4 If I don't pass the selections, is it possible to try again? And if so, is there a time period to respect before applying again?
Like you I have a great passion for aviation and this cadet program means a lot to me, so I beg anyone who knows anything to reply. Thank you all in advance for your help.​​​​​​​

Turlea
11th Dec 2023, 16:23
Anyone ever heard about a cadet being terminated from wapa before the TR because of a failed assessment or something like that?
Asking for a friend

bafaka
11th Dec 2023, 19:39
Hello,
Somebody know something about stage 2? What kind of tasks are there? Somebody has any experience? How can I practice for that? I heard that there ll math and phisycs questions as well, is it true?

skyting
12th Dec 2023, 12:54
Stage 1 and Stage 2 are done remotely, from home. The 360 test is quite hard, the questions are harder than what you do in the practice. And for stage 2, the psychometric test, there were around 300 questions and some more math and visual memory tests.

Hey Stefana, thanks for your info. I was wondering what Stage 2 was like im a bit more depth, do you have any example of the maths? Was it like mental arithmetic? Also with the visual memory stuff, do you have any examples of that? Sorry for stressing! Was it hard overall? Thank you:)

filpod
18th Dec 2023, 12:11
Has anyone been recently to Wizz assessment? What was the passing percentage?

Simone35k
19th Dec 2023, 12:39
Hello Guys, I'm Simone. I'd like to start the selection for WAPA. Are Italian candidates permitted to start the programme, or only the eastern people?
Also, I want to know from the people who have already done Stage 1 and Stage 2:
1. Do you recommend/have tried SkyTest, LatestPilotJobs and PASS assessment softwares? Were them useful for Stage 1?
2. What kind of questions were there in the psychological test, phase 2? Are they like the psychological questions you are asked in medical class 1, for example?
Let me know asap please. Thank you! :)

Stefana
29th Dec 2023, 12:17

Did you attend stage3/4? Would you be able to share more information on scenarios, questions, what to expect? We have the assessment on the 10th Jan.

Stefana
29th Dec 2023, 12:25
Hey Stefana, thanks for your info. I was wondering what Stage 2 was like im a bit more depth, do you have any example of the maths? Was it like mental arithmetic? Also with the visual memory stuff, do you have any examples of that? Sorry for stressing! Was it hard overall? Thank you:)
Stage 2 wasn’t very hard, you have a lot of personality questions, I’d say anything between 200-300 of them. For the math questions, nothing too complicated -you had a screen were you had to navigate an airplane based on some commands, to calculate some easy math questions - the trick was that you have to do all at the same time, your attention has to be distributed in several parts of the screen. After you finish this, there are some questions on what you saw while you were flying the plane. Not complicated, but just need to be really focused. You do this exercise twice, I guess the idea is to improve from the first attempt.

carpmat
2nd Jan 2024, 06:57
Anyone ever heard about a cadet being terminated from wapa before the TR because of a failed assessment or something like that?
Asking for a friend

The average completion ratio for the program is higher than 95%. If you pass the selection process you have a very high chance that you will be able to complete the program but it is still an intense "University-alike" course with weekly 5 days of study at school and then further study at home. Thus the general core reasons among unsuccessful cadets are behavioural issues, lack of motivation, concentration or not enought effort on studying for a consecutive 18-21 month.

As it is the mutual interest of every parties (cadet-flight school-Wizz) to complete the training for the enrolled candidates all support is given if a cadet faces some difficulties during training and there is always 2nd chance provided on internal checks. Till today every student who was able to complete the training according to the required standards was hired by Wizz Air.

carpmat
2nd Jan 2024, 07:57
Did you attend stage3/4? Would you be able to share more information on scenarios, questions, what to expect? We have the assessment on the 10th Jan.

On Stage 3 the you will get a task what you shall complete in a group. Teamwork, productivity, logical thinking, leadership, commitment, English knowledge etc. all will be evaluated. It is not necessarily a problem if the group does not solve the problem during the exercise but each group members have to be valuable assets while trying to solve the exercise while helping each other as well. You shall work in your future career in a team, try to show to the recruitmenters that you have all the attributes to do so.

On Stage 4 firstly you will need to introduce yourself, prove your motivation to join the program and later become a pilot at Wizz Air and show the personality traits match company culture and the pilot profile expectations. As it is the final stage of the assessment questions can vary significantly for each person the recruitment team will concentrate on issues they saw at previous stages (i.e. lower score on Math/Phisics on Testair). You can expect some additional questions regarding those fields. You also have the possibility to ask in person from Wizz Air and Flight School representatives if something would be unclear about the program. If you have former flight experience (PPL, glider, etc.) you can expect some technical questions based on your present knowledge level.

Good luck for the assessment! :)

hid3
2nd Jan 2024, 08:10
5 days study and then further study at home? I wonder how those cadets aren't suffering from fatugue

carpmat
3rd Jan 2024, 12:35
If somebody is interested there will be an open day at Trener Flight Academy at Nyíregyháza Airport (LHNY) Hungary on 27th January. Presentations will cover the Wizz Air Pilot Academy and Wizz Air She Can Fly program and the recruitment process (i.e.Testair360 online screening) as well. :)

Registration for the event is open at Tréner Flight Academy's Facebook page.

FgHj
4th Jan 2024, 19:35

Hi! I am currently in the first phase of the application process, and it would be great if you could tell a bit about the maths and physics test in the tester system. What kind of knowledge are they testing, and what parts of the given books. Should I know the applications, or rather focus on reasoning. Thank you for your answer in advance!

hhjhh
5th Jan 2024, 20:34
Hi guys, what is the best website to practice for the Wizz Assessment?

MercedesBenz240
6th Jan 2024, 21:49
Guys has anyone been in Stage 4 assessment in Budapest recently? Are they still doing the Lego building group exercise or is there something new?

FlyingAndFatuiged
10th Jan 2024, 07:27
Hi chaps and chapets, I’m a Brit however have the option to get a Cypriot passport if I choose to.

that being said I’d be eligible to apply to the pilot pathway, just a few questions

are they likely to accept a British guy or would a local Romanian or polish get a better shot?

how are the pre entrance assessments any particular study areas that should be focused if I’d apply?

is it popular (I’d assume so) meaning competitive to get into potentially taking a a few chances to actually get in?

finally I believe it similar to the cadet program? Pay circa 14k € and the rest will be salary sacrifices?

TIA

Oanasic
11th Jan 2024, 04:41

You said you asked them about the possibility to postpone. How you contacted the WAPA. I applied in September 2023 and I got instantly the message " you have not been selected" and it is unchanged. I don't know what to do- to withdraw the application and to reapply or to wait for the above message to be changed. If somebody went through the same situation let me know how to proceed. Thanks in advance!

Oanasic
11th Jan 2024, 08:31
Hello Vlad and Mienjung! Can you send me the contact info of people you have contacted related to your application? I am in situation that I applied in september 2023 and got no repsonse, not even a confirmation mail that my application was received, just the message " you have not been selected" in the next second after i submitted my application.

Adiu
11th Jan 2024, 13:00
URBE vs Pilot Academy
Hi guys, what is the difference between the two? Couldn't find something relevant.
Also, I got a ”You have not been selected”… I’m 41, Romanian, Batchelor in economics, fluent in English. What seems to be the problem?!🙈

AlphaSix
11th Jan 2024, 22:01
Hi guys, I’m interested in applying for the WizzAir Cadet program however I can’t seem to find if they still have a deal with Egnatia in Kavala? The only flight school listed on their website now is Trener but I’d much rather go for Egnatia instead if available. If someone could please update me if Egnatia is still possible or will be possible in the future i’d appreciate it.

hid3
12th Jan 2024, 09:42
URBE vs Pilot Academy
Hi guys, what is the difference between the two? Couldn't find something relevant.
Also, I got a ”You have not been selected”… I’m 41, Romanian, Batchelor in economics, fluent in English. What seems to be the problem?!🙈

Most likely, your age. Mostly they're aiming at people who'd be captains at age 35.

Adiu
12th Jan 2024, 13:43
Most likely, your age. Mostly they're aiming at people who'd be captains at age 35.
Hmm, might be… I’ve booked a spot at Trener Open Days, maybe I can get some info on this one… It’ll be a bummer to be so…

dgk
12th Jan 2024, 18:26
Hi chaps and chapets, I’m a Brit however have the option to get a Cypriot passport if I choose to.

that being said I’d be eligible to apply to the pilot pathway, just a few questions

are they likely to accept a British guy or would a local Romanian or polish get a better shot?

how are the pre entrance assessments any particular study areas that should be focused if I’d apply?

is it popular (I’d assume so) meaning competitive to get into potentially taking a a few chances to actually get in?

finally I believe it similar to the cadet program? Pay circa 14k € and the rest will be salary sacrifices?

TIA
I am not able to answer the other questions, but i know for sure that the wizz air pathway program in URBE would cost you about 85k euros. Wizz Air just funds you the type rating.

Anyway, I wonder if italian people are likely to be accepted in WAPA or they just prefer and look for cadets from countries like Romania, Hungary ...

tajukas
12th Jan 2024, 22:18
Hey guys, it may be a stupid question but it's really annoying me by the wording and I am trying to find out. It states "To be based and have an unrestricted right to live and work in one of the following countries where Wizz Air has an operational base: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Georgia, Hungary, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia." Now, the confusing part for me is do I HAVE to be living there before the training starts, or does anyone know if i can simply relocate to one of these countries? (Im assuming Hungary will be the main one), I am currently living in the UK with a Lithuanian Passport.

carpmat
15th Jan 2024, 19:26
Hi guys, I’m interested in applying for the WizzAir Cadet program however I can’t seem to find if they still have a deal with Egnatia in Kavala? The only flight school listed on their website now is Trener but I’d much rather go for Egnatia instead if available. If someone could please update me if Egnatia is still possible or will be possible in the future i’d appreciate it.

Hi AlphaSix,

At the moment Trener Flight Academy is the only flight school available for the Wizz Air Pilot Academy and Wizz Air She Can Fly programs. The class sizes at Trener have been increased for 2024 to provide the same capacity as for the previous years when Egnatia was also available... Regarding the future I cannot confirm anything but at the moment all new classes at Egnatia have been terminated by Wizz for an indefinite period (at least for 2024).

dgk
15th Jan 2024, 22:00
Could someone describe me what they ask in stage 1? (Topics, level of difficulty especially for math and physics, mental math, reasoning tests...). Thank youu

fly744
16th Jan 2024, 06:54
What is the reason for terminating contact with Egnatia?

SierraTangoBravo
16th Jan 2024, 08:26
Hey guys, it may be a stupid question but it's really annoying me by the wording and I am trying to find out. It states "To be based and have an unrestricted right to live and work in one of the following countries where Wizz Air has an operational base: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Georgia, Hungary, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia." Now, the confusing part for me is do I HAVE to be living there before the training starts, or does anyone know if i can simply relocate to one of these countries? (Im assuming Hungary will be the main one), I am currently living in the UK with a Lithuanian Passport.

Hi!
If you have a Lithuanian passport and you may work in EU countries (I assume yes), you can apply.

MercedesBenz240
16th Jan 2024, 18:17
Guys I recently attended the group exercise and interview assessment in Budapest. Let me know if you have any questions.

Juliet Bravo Mike
16th Jan 2024, 22:39
Hi there! I've been preparing for almost a year for the testair360 exam in order to be accepted into the Wizzair Cadet Program. I will be applying in a few months for the first and second stage of the exam. I've read that the first ad second stage are quite tough. I also noticed that Wizz Air provides links and info about the math and physics contents that helps to prepare for the exam. I would be very greatful in someone could send these to my email ( [email protected] ) so I can prepare in advance.
I also have another question. Is it possible to re-apply after a failed attempt? Thanks in advance for the help, and good luck everyone!

Tozemoon
17th Jan 2024, 13:29
Hi, i would appreciate a debrief if possible. Were you applying for WAPA or the Pathway?

carpmat
17th Jan 2024, 16:03
What is the reason for terminating contact with Egnatia?

Its not a full contract termination as all Wapa classes which already started will continue and finish the training at Egnatia. I do not know the official reason why Wizz decided so, I have more insight into Tréner's operation and the Wapa students graduating here... What I can tell you as a Flight Examiner is that the almost every Wapa students here are graduating with satisfactory performance during their AB initio training and then they tend to succeed also on the type and line training at Wizz. I suppose this is also because of the strict selection process and the value and knowledge added by the flightscool. Besides Wizz Air Tréner is also working with the local University as a partner for their Aviation Engineer BSc course since 1990, so their main profile is high quality university level aviation training.

Anyway I am not here to advertise any flightschools but as a fact I can tell you that usually I am pleased and happy to sit in the aircraft for a CPL Exam Flight for a WAPA student. :)

Tozemoon
17th Jan 2024, 16:37
Guys I recently attended the group exercise and interview assessment in Budapest. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi, i would appreciate a full debrief if possible.

Were you applying for WAPA or the Pathway?
How did you prepare?
What were the problems to solve and the questions asked during the interview?"

MercedesBenz240
17th Jan 2024, 17:36
Its not a full contract termination as all Wapa classes which already started will continue and finish the training at Egnatia. I do not know the official reason why Wizz decided so, I have more insight into Tréner's operation and the Wapa students graduating here... What I can tell you as a Flight Examiner is that the almost every Wapa students here are graduating with satisfactory performance during their AB initio training and then they tend to succeed also on the type and line training at Wizz. I suppose this is also because of the strict selection process and the value and knowledge added by the flightscool. Besides Wizz Air Tréner is also working with the local University as a partner for their Aviation Engineer BSc course since 1990, so their main profile is high quality university level aviation training.

Anyway I am not here to advertise any flightschools but as a fact I can tell you that usually I am pleased and happy to sit in the aircraft for a CPL Exam Flight for a WAPA student. :)

Even though I was not chosen for WAPA, I was still offered a spot by Trener in the same programme with self funding and that after the training you would have a guaranteed interview as cadet first officer for Wizz. Have people been successful with this route as well or is it important to be in WAPA?

carpmat
18th Jan 2024, 11:23
Even though I was not chosen for WAPA, I was still offered a spot by Trener in the same programme with self funding and that after the training you would have a guaranteed interview as cadet first officer for Wizz. Have people been successful with this route as well or is it important to be in WAPA?

There are successfull candidates via this path as well, it is the same like for the BSc University students at Trener, an interview spot is guaranteed for those who fullfill the application requirements for the cadet FO position indicated on Wizz Air's website (i.e. nationality, residence, etc.). Of course in this case you have to pass the Non-Type Rated FO interview which is a much more complex interview, requires a lot of preparation (also including simulator assessment) - so do not take it as a job guarantee! Still the pass rate on the Non-Type Rated FO assessment is higher than 80% among Tréner cadets.

carpmat
18th Jan 2024, 14:02
If somebody is interested there will be an open day at Trener Flight Academy at Nyíregyháza Airport (LHNY) Hungary on 27th January. Presentations will cover the Wizz Air Pilot Academy and Wizz Air She Can Fly program and the recruitment process (i.e.Testair360 online screening) as well. :)

Registration for the event is open at Tréner Flight Academy's Facebook page.

Link for registration
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wizz-air-pilot-academy-open-day-tickets-788097038457?aff=erelpanelorg

georgeburgess
22nd Jan 2024, 08:03
I have the exact same question but I can't find an answer.. Could anyone help us out?
Thank you

qncho93
22nd Jan 2024, 11:08
I have the exact same question but I can't find an answer.. Could anyone help us out?
Thank you
It means you need to be able to live and travel in the EU (unrestrained) and meet visa requirements for countries outside of the EU.

Otter6290
23rd Jan 2024, 19:39
Applied yesterday from the UK, 33, level 3 NVQ in Mechanical engineering, advanced diploma in engineering, Decent GCSE grades, meet all other requirements and got a you have not been selected near enough instantly. My guess is refused either due to location or age, career change will happen, I'll just self fund from when I re mortgage the house.

qncho93
24th Jan 2024, 08:00
Applied yesterday from the UK, 33, level 3 NVQ in Mechanical engineering, advanced diploma in engineering, Decent GCSE grades, meet all other requirements and got a you have not been selected near enough instantly. My guess is refused either due to location or age, career change will happen, I'll just self fund from when I re mortgage the house.
Ive applied a week ago and still no answer. You can try again in 6 months

qncho93
25th Jan 2024, 14:23
Hey guys and girls, how long does the cv screening usually take? I haven’t had an answer for over a week?

Otter6290
25th Jan 2024, 16:31
Ive applied a week ago and still no answer. You can try again in 6 months
If you log back into the candidate portal it will show you on the jobs applied, if you look it might say you have not been selected. It does say they won't email everyone back unless successful.

RedBull2000
25th Jan 2024, 17:32
Hello everyone, I m prepering for PRO exam in WAPA program.
Can someone tell, how screening look like via webcam during exam?

Delian Dimchev
25th Jan 2024, 18:10
They are probably reviewing all the applications. I also applied a week ago and still no answer.

mml7
25th Jan 2024, 21:02
Hi! Has anybody been through stage 1 recently and could help me with some detailed info on the maths and physics part of the assessment? How difficult (if it was any more difficult) was it compared to skytest? If you still remember some of the tasks, i would very much appreciate the details!

Tozemoon
26th Jan 2024, 07:35
Hi guys did someone pass the stage 2 recently?

qncho93
26th Jan 2024, 08:51
They are probably reviewing all the applications. I also applied a week ago and still no answer.
Ive got approved and sent the PRO test this morning. 400 min .. looks tough 😃

Richard_
26th Jan 2024, 09:25
Anyone know of frends or people who got successful in securing a job in their late 30's?

allert
26th Jan 2024, 09:27
Anyone know of frends or people who got successful in securing a job in their late 30's?

I've heard of a few guys on the course at Egnatia in their mid 30s. This was around 5 years ago though.

mml7
26th Jan 2024, 14:03
Hello everyone, I m prepering for PRO exam in WAPA program.
Can someone tell, how screening look like via webcam during exam?

As far as I know, The exam is supervised via proctorio, a software which is able of identifying any cheating related gestures. If it notices so, it flags the behaviour to somebody who can check the recordings. Make sure your webcam quality is good so there won’t be any further problems :)

ArPanago
26th Jan 2024, 16:17
Hey guys! I applied on the website a few weeks ago and got rejected without even performing any assessment, I am a 22 yo healthy Spanish guy, with my PPL almost completed. Do you know what could be the reason or what could I have done wrong during the application?

Do you guys have any tips on how to make my application move at least to the next step?

TBSC
27th Jan 2024, 04:45
Wizz Air Puts Hiring on Hold Until Summer With Planes Grounded (https://finance.yahoo.com/news/wizz-air-puts-hiring-hold-155545983.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmh1Lw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAANhI2iguyzKRmezFiGczwYpuNVBJKF-3iD_npNVNQLgJ6mxESEJVWGYblhFeWT7tHxmZRHu1Z1CTBkeREw6Ek0tig9u 4qf3yORG4cDv9pR-bnxyAyYG3-ECcplBlunX4nvlQ0rkeS2cmb7kYGZaUJ1_BvJOXNWwUm5MmPbs-h6O1)

Delian Dimchev
27th Jan 2024, 08:04
Hello!
Can testair 360 tests paid for one week be retaken for the same week over and over again?

qncho93
27th Jan 2024, 09:37
Hello!
Can testair 360 tests paid for one week be retaken for the same week over and over again?
I think you need to pay again for the practice exams

mml7
28th Jan 2024, 12:34
Hello!
Anybody here who got admitted to Trener recently and would be kind enough to help me with some details? Thank you! :)

carpmat
1st Feb 2024, 07:42
Wizz Air Puts Hiring on Hold Until Summer With Planes Grounded (https://finance.yahoo.com/news/wizz-air-puts-hiring-hold-155545983.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmh1Lw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAANhI2iguyzKRmezFiGczwYpuNVBJKF-3iD_npNVNQLgJ6mxESEJVWGYblhFeWT7tHxmZRHu1Z1CTBkeREw6Ek0tig9u 4qf3yORG4cDv9pR-bnxyAyYG3-ECcplBlunX4nvlQ0rkeS2cmb7kYGZaUJ1_BvJOXNWwUm5MmPbs-h6O1)

Wizz Air Pilot Academy program is not affected with the PW Engine issues, recruitment is ongoing continuously as the current applicants will graduate in approximately 2 years from know. :)

fistik
1st Feb 2024, 17:56
Hello guys! Could anyone who sat the stage 2 Psychological assessment for the WAPA application please tell me more about it? I will be sitting it shortly and I would like to know what to expect! Thank you very much and good luck to everyone applying!:O

fistik
1st Feb 2024, 18:00
you will be able to see your webcam in the corner of the screen, nothing other than that, just as you would do a normal practice exam just longer! make sure you do not access any other app as they will be able to see your screen

fistik
1st Feb 2024, 18:04
maths and physics sections were quite easy, nothing to worry about if you are good at them and went over what Wizz sent you in the email. However, focus on your mental maths as that is very hard, you don't see the numbers, you only hear them and you can't use paper! hope that helps! good luck!

Tozemoon
2nd Feb 2024, 12:18
Hi someone recently get a invit for stage 3/4 in February ?

leeryan09
2nd Feb 2024, 16:20
Hi all

I was recently invited for assessment for URBE. Just wondering do the same financing plans as WAPA, occurred for the URBE Pathway or is this different.
Thanks in advance

Tozemoon
3rd Feb 2024, 11:03
Hi, this is different the PATWHAY is self funded with a few part paid by the airline (Type rating, they will provide a few salary during this time).
MCC is paid in advance by the airline too but you have to recover this charge on ur salary once your pilot if i remember.

Did u get an invit for stage 1?

DavidKando
5th Feb 2024, 19:54
Hi all,

I did a practice test for the TestAir 360 exams and although slight challenging but understandable, does anybody know where I can maybe practice these tests without "wasting" an official practice test? (I hope that makes sense).

I'm really just looking for some tips/tricks,

Many thanks in advance,
David

qncho93
8th Feb 2024, 10:12
maths and physics sections were quite easy, nothing to worry about if you are good at them and went over what Wizz sent you in the email. However, focus on your mental maths as that is very hard, you don't see the numbers, you only hear them and you can't use paper! hope that helps! good luck!
Hi mate, did you have to do a room and desktop scan when taking the PRO? :)

fistik
8th Feb 2024, 10:35
Hi! No, no room scan just used Proctorio extension on chrome for my desktop!

fistik
8th Feb 2024, 13:07
Hi! No, I wasn't asked to do a room scan. The only thing I used was a webcam, microphone and the Proctorio extension on chrome they supervise you with! Hope that helps! Good luck!

Blasted
9th Feb 2024, 10:10
Anyone could send me an invite to the Wizz recruitment group telegram channel?

Thanks in advance!

Rajko123
9th Feb 2024, 17:10
that exists?

MZ350
9th Feb 2024, 19:58
Hello,
I hope you all are doing well. If anyone has recently gone through the process for the cadet pilot program, could you please share the details for the aptitude tests, interviews etc.?
Much appreciated.

Tozemoon
11th Feb 2024, 08:48
Hey can i have an invite too for the telegram channel please ?

qncho93
11th Feb 2024, 10:28
Hey can i have an invite too for the telegram channel please ?
does that exist

fistik
12th Feb 2024, 11:19
Hello guys! I hope everyone is doing good! I was wondering if anyone has attended Stage 3 and 4 recently and wouldn't mind sharing their experience? Any questions during the interview that stood out to you? Around how long does the interview last and how soon are you announced if you're successful or not? Is day one just the group exercise and day two the interview if you pass the group exercise? Thank you very much!:)

milen.danev
12th Feb 2024, 12:16
Hello guys! I hope everyone is doing good! I was wondering if anyone has attended Stage 3 and 4 recently and wouldn't mind sharing their experience? Any questions during the interview that stood out to you? Around how long does the interview last and how soon are you announced if you're successful or not? Is day one just the group exercise and day two the interview if you pass the group exercise? Thank you very much!:)
Hello,
on 15 of january I did stage2 ,but still no any information , after how much time do you receive invitation for stage 3 ?

Tozemoon
12th Feb 2024, 12:16
does that exist
I hope.

qncho93
12th Feb 2024, 21:47
Hey guys/girls,

how long after the aptitude (pro) test do you get an answer if you’ve passed or not?

milen.danev
13th Feb 2024, 06:13
Hey guys/girls,

how long after the aptitude (pro) test do you get an answer if you’ve passed or not?
3 weeks

fistik
13th Feb 2024, 12:24
Hello,
on 15 of january I did stage2 ,but still no any information , after how much time do you receive invitation for stage 3 ?
Hi! I recommend you contact them via email, [email protected] or [email protected] and tell them your situation, that is what I did! Good luck and all the best!

Rajko123
13th Feb 2024, 19:15
Can someone you been invited to assessment to describe a little bit how this is going? And maybe some tips for application

Rajko123
18th Feb 2024, 16:09
Hello,
Question for guys who did first stage of assessment. I have questions about math and physics part of assessment. On this part of the test do they give answers A, B, C, or D and we chose answer or we need to just to write answer? Can someone describe a little bit about physics and math part because I think this is most difficult part of exam. Thank you

NocturnalNavigat0r
20th Feb 2024, 09:16
Are there ongoing recruitment activities at Wizz Air Abu Dhabi?

qncho93
22nd Feb 2024, 18:22
Hey everyone, how is stage 2 conducted? I have nothing but a zoom link?

46Alex46
22nd Feb 2024, 21:33
Hi guys,I m still in 11th grade and I've just started getting my PPL license and after I am done with highschool next year I'd like to apply to WAPA. Can you please provide me with what kind of physics and mathematics I need for the assesmemt in detail? Please keep in mind that I don't study physics and maths anymore due to the fact that I'm in social studies,so I'll know what to study.You can contact me by DM's or email me at [email protected] .Please and thank you!

notA0isA380
24th Feb 2024, 21:18
Is that mean the wizz air programme is only for those metioned country, I'm portuguese citizen and living in the UK. So the only avaliable will be the self funded WAPA i guess?

Cosmincoki
28th Feb 2024, 08:48
Thank you for your information.
I registered for the 1st day screening wich will take place in Bucharest on 9th of June.
Wich school did you choose and when you’ll gonna start the courses?
I am a little bit nervous about this assessment but I really hope that I’ll pass them.
All the best, emgie!
Hi, I wanted to ask you... did you finally finish the cadet program? Have you become FO? How are you finding yourself financially and otherwise and how has your journey been? I would like to do it too.

fistik
28th Feb 2024, 11:41
Hello guys! Does anybody know when the first Group Exercise is for the WAPA program in March? Or when will they be posted on the candidate website? Thank you very much!

DavidKando
29th Feb 2024, 10:28
Hey all,

I'm seeing talk about a telegram group? If it's true I would love to get an invite : [email protected]

Many thanks in advance,
David

Pilotinprogress
2nd Mar 2024, 19:14
Hi guys! Is is true that people from the WAPA program are waiting for a TR start date since months? Please write me a PM and we can share info, also in the holding pool.

mml7
10th Mar 2024, 17:24
Hello! :)
how long after taking the pro exam did you guys receive an answer?

qncho93
11th Mar 2024, 10:10
Hello! :)
how long after taking the pro exam did you guys receive an answer?
next day.. but if you read a bit you will see some guys waited a few weeks

LuckyYou
11th Mar 2024, 16:27
Has anyone been invited to stage 3 of the recruitment from February?

georgeburgess
12th Mar 2024, 13:14
Hi everyone,

I submitted my application for the WAPA program 2 days ago. I have just been on my application profil and can see “you have not been selected”, does this mean that I have been rejected or that they have not yet seen my application?
If I have not been accepted, could anyone inform me on what they base their selection process on? As I have no clue why I have not been selected.
many thanks!
good luck to everyone!

MrsMila
17th Mar 2024, 15:55
Hi,Alex! Can you please send me any material on math and physics if you get it?!

Thank you. I highly appreciate

MrsMila
17th Mar 2024, 16:02
Hello to all

Could you please send me an invite to the Wizz recruitment group telegram channel?

I've recently gone through the application process.

Thank you sooo much.

MrsMila
19th Mar 2024, 18:32
Hi everyone,

I submitted my application for the WAPA program 2 days ago. I have just been on my application profil and can see “you have not been selected”, does this mean that I have been rejected or that they have not yet seen my application?
If I have not been accepted, could anyone inform me on what they base their selection process on? As I have no clue why I have not been selected.
many thanks!
good luck to everyone!

Many people got the same message, but they have still been called to the assessment. I think you shouldn't worry about that.

320_
20th Mar 2024, 11:53
Hi guys,

I’m 17 and I’m still finishing high school here in Poland. My question is, has anyone here joined the program right after they graduated high school? Since this program is intensive I guess it’s either this or college or college and this after.

mml7
28th Mar 2024, 13:53
Hi there!
Anybody who recently attended stage 3 and 4 of the assessment and would kindly share their experience? :)

46Alex46
28th Mar 2024, 21:28
Hi,Alex! Can you please send me any material on math and physics if you get it?!

Thank you. I highly appreciate
Nothing yet but for sure will do

MrsMila
29th Mar 2024, 22:26
Nothing yet but for sure will do
Thank you 🙏

hm_07
31st Mar 2024, 12:22
Hi! I have been invited to the WAPA assessment day in Budapest at the end of this month. Anyone else heading to the same one?

Also, if there's anyone on here who has participated in the group assessment and individual interview, any advice on what to expect would be greatly appreciated :)

fistik
1st Apr 2024, 12:36
Hi! I have been invited to the WAPA assessment day in Budapest at the end of this month. Anyone else heading to the same one?

Also, if there's anyone on here who has participated in the group assessment and individual interview, any advice on what to expect would be greatly appreciated :)
What date is your assessment on?

milen.danev
3rd Apr 2024, 07:51

On which day did you pass stage 2 . I passed on 15 of january and I still have not any information.

hm_07
3rd Apr 2024, 09:12
23rd April

hm_07
3rd Apr 2024, 09:13
I heard back around a week ago. Have you checked your account on the Wizz Air careers page? You should be able to book onto an assessment day on there.

icemanbg33
4th Apr 2024, 12:35
Anyone aware of what the psychological assessment consists of?

ucha
5th Apr 2024, 21:01
Hello, Could you please send me an invitation to the telegram group? +995579777503

Tony.T
10th Apr 2024, 17:26
Many people got the same message, but they have still been called to the assessment. I think you shouldn't worry about that.
Hello Mrs Mila,
I had the same issue, I do an application for WAPA 2 days ago and I had the same message from the system. I am not been selected. If you could gave more info about this?
Thank you in advance!

AlphaSix
13th Apr 2024, 15:29
Hi, Is employment guaranteed upon finishing the WAPA course? As in, are you put on a bond throughout the training?

Tony.T
13th Apr 2024, 22:17
Hi, Is employment guaranteed upon finishing the WAPA course? As in, are you put on a bond throughout the training?
I received a message two days after I applied in the system stating that I have not been selected. Is this normal?”

indabus
17th Apr 2024, 23:20
Hi guys, anyone invited to bud for stage 3-4 on 03/05? :)

milen.danev
21st Apr 2024, 06:36
passed stage 2 on 15 january and still no any answer

indabus
21st Apr 2024, 15:27
passed stage 2 on 15 january and still no any answer
Have you tried contacting Pilot Academy Team or Trener school representatives? They reply the same day most of the times, at least that's how they were for me!

MrsMila
22nd Apr 2024, 10:05
Hello Mrs Mila,
I had the same issue, I do an application for WAPA 2 days ago and I had the same message from the system. I am not been selected. If you could gave more info about this?
Thank you in advance!
Hello, Tony.T!

First, my apologies for the late reply!
I hope you are doing well.

The comment I wrote about the message " not been selected" is from this thread. What I mean by writing this, is that I read all this thread from the beginning to the end, and on the previous pages, a couple of times I saw members asking about this, and the answer from others was that they had the same message but had still been called for the assessment day.
Now, you may email the Pilot Academy Team or Trainer School representatives, as someone recommended above, for any questions.

I hope this helps.
Thank you

michaelmagdy
22nd Apr 2024, 14:21
Anyone heard back from the pro test exam results ?
i took my pro test on the 16th of april
if anyone is also in the same boat add me on telegram lets encourage each other :)
+201000680580

alexandrs
24th Apr 2024, 08:41
Hey guys. I applied for Wapa on 28 March 2024 and haven`t recieved any response yet. What do you think about that?

Stefke1389
24th Apr 2024, 10:20
Hello guys.

Has anyone done a TestAir360 Pro Exam for WAPA recently? I would like to ask few questions regarding the math and physics modules.
If anyone is willing to clarify and help we can share a contact number in private msg or email, for Wapp or Viber.

Best regards :)

Stefke1389
28th Apr 2024, 17:15
Hey Nemanja I saw you pasted the stage 1 test (Aptitude), did you pass the other ones?