PDA

View Full Version : Wizzair Pilot Academy

Pages : [1] 2 3

emgie
11th Apr 2018, 08:18
Hi mates!
Did anyone of you took a part in Wizzair Pilot Academy programme? They recruit candidates with no licences and no flying experience. If yes, could you please tell me what can I expect on 1st and 2nd day screening? How do interwievs look like, what they may ask? I will appreciate any kind of help :)

All the best!

Alexisapilot
18th May 2018, 16:49
Hello, emgie,
when you are invited for the 1st day screening?

emgie
18th May 2018, 18:31
Hi Alexi, I've already passed 1st and 2nd day screening ;)

Alexisapilot
19th May 2018, 16:27
I guess you registered for Warsaw session, right?
Could you tell me how it was? How did you prepared for COMPASS? And what next now?

emgie
21st May 2018, 07:06
I was afraid of it but it was better than I thought :) In fact I didn't prepare to COMPASS because I didn' knot how it looks like and what skills should I improve. COMPASS tests your orientation, memory, reflex, taskmenager, basic technical knowledge, your English (general and aviation), maths and physics (quite basic but you have to calculate quickly only with your head, pencil and piece of paper - no electronical devices). You will also have personal psychological test (over 200 questions how would you react in some kinds of situations) and quick, nice chat with examinators. On 2nd day is teamwork (how do you cooperate with other people) and chat again. As you can find on their website, the last step is a meeting with psychologist. Besides, all your papers must be OK - criminal record, medical certificate class 1, bank account statement, loan ability etc. And the most important - ENGLISH. All test, tasks and chats are in English. You might have best skills but it will be useless if you didn't understand an instruction of a task :)

Sorry for no details but I don't know how much I can tell and I don't want any troubles with Wizz :)

Have you already started your recruitment process?

Alexisapilot
21st May 2018, 21:30
Thank you for your information.
I registered for the 1st day screening wich will take place in Bucharest on 9th of June.
Wich school did you choose and when you’ll gonna start the courses?
I am a little bit nervous about this assessment but I really hope that I’ll pass them.
All the best, emgie!

PapaTangoCharlie
29th May 2018, 07:59
Thank you for your information.
I registered for the 1st day screening wich will take place in Bucharest on 9th of June.
Wich school did you choose and when you’ll gonna start the courses?
I am a little bit nervous about this assessment but I really hope that I’ll pass them.
All the best, emgie!
Hello, Can you say me how much time it takes between your application and the invitation to complete a assessment ?

Thank you :-)

Alexisapilot
29th May 2018, 20:25
Hello, Can you say me how much time it takes between your application and the invitation to complete a assessment ?

Thank you :-)

It took 1 or 2 days, I can’t remember that well. I received an email with an registered account on the school website and then I had to pay the fee for the selection. Did you already applied?

PapaTangoCharlie
29th May 2018, 20:29
It took 1 or 2 days, I can’t remember that well. I received an email with an registered account on the school website and then I had to pay the fee for the selection. Did you already applied?

Oww, That is strange, I did my application 1 month ago, but still no news from them... I have all the requested minimas..

Alexisapilot
29th May 2018, 22:03
Oww, That is strange, I did my application 1 month ago, but still no news from them... I have all the requested minimas..

Where are you from? And what school have you chosen?

PapaTangoCharlie
31st May 2018, 08:16
Where are you from? And what school have you chosen?

I am from France, maybe it is the issue. I read elsewhere they are only hiring roumanian and polish people.

Michael S
31st May 2018, 13:26
Maybe it’s because they know French people are disrespectful and can’t bother to properly spell the nation and fail to put a capital letter at the beginning of nation’s name (apart from French off course).

thisishomebrand
31st May 2018, 13:43
Maybe it’s because they know French people are disrespectful and can’t bother to properly spell the nation and fail to put a capital letter at the beginning of nation’s name (apart from French off course).

Not really a helpful comment.

I am from France, maybe it is the issue. I read elsewhere they are only hiring roumanian and polish people.

If you read under the financials section, they state "Please note that currently the program is available with valid Romanian / Polish / Bulgarian residency only.". Although strictly speaking under EU Law you should fulfil that criteria if you are in possession of a French passport.

PapaTangoCharlie
31st May 2018, 13:54
If you read under the financials section, they state "Please note that currently the program is available with valid Romanian / Polish / Bulgarian residency only.". Although strictly speaking under EU Law you should fulfil that criteria if you are in possession of a French passport.

Thank you for your answer, it explains why they don't contact me :-). I think it was not written when I did my application.

Michael S
31st May 2018, 15:09
It wasn’t supposed to be helpful. It was supposed to highlight that both Polish and Romanian people deserve a basic level of respect like everybody. Reflected amongst all the things by capital letters in nations’ names or correct spelling. There is plenty of online dictionaries which can help in that matter.

Somehow the gentleman above didn’t forget a captal letter in the word France. It says a lot.

PapaTangoCharlie
31st May 2018, 16:06
Hi Michael,

Please, do not draw conclusions too quickly, you insinuate dirty things about me that are not true. I'm a really respectful person....

I explain you : it's a bad combination of circumstances : My english is quiet bad, and I forgot that in English you have to put capital letters for nationals. The fact is that in french gramar, there are capital letters only for the name of the contry, and not for the nationals. My mistake is just a bad reflex of french gramar.
For exemple, in French you write : "a french live in France" or "a polish live in Poland".
I should have written "I am french" instead of "I am from France".

Whatever, I've learned something today, and I hope I will not forgot the next Time ;-)

MikAd0
31st May 2018, 17:55
It wasn’t supposed to be helpful. It was supposed to highlight that both Polish and Romanian people deserve a basic level of respect like everybody. Reflected amongst all the things by capital letters in nations’ names or correct spelling. There is plenty of online dictionaries which can help in that matter.

Somehow the gentleman above didn’t forget a captal letter in the word France. It says a lot.

You do realize the poster may not be a native English speaker? In French language we don't capitalize nationalities when used as adjectives but we do capitalize countries. You'r so arrogant and narrow minded.

Michael S
31st May 2018, 20:30
Hi Michael,

Please, do not draw conclusions too quickly, you insinuate dirty things about me that are not true. I'm a really respectful person....

I explain you : it's a bad combination of circumstances : My english is quiet bad, and I forgot that in English you have to put capital letters for nationals. The fact is that in french gramar, there are capital letters only for the name of the contry, and not for the nationals. My mistake is just a bad reflex of french gramar.
For exemple, in French you write : "a french live in France" or "a polish live in Poland".
I should have written "I am french" instead of "I am from France".

Whatever, I've learned something today, and I hope I will not forgot the next Time ;-)

Point taken. Peace then.

Simion
21st Aug 2018, 23:01
Hi all
Can anybody advise me please about the WizzAir Pilot Academy. I've been selected and invited to interview by Egnatia Aviation, but i can't make a decision. I am afraid that they could select more people than the WizzAir need and send them away after the completion of the first 5 months when you must pass the exams, for which you have to pay 22150 Eur. Does anybody go through all these steps and can share the experience with me? How serious is this school?
Thank you in advance!

cefey
23rd Aug 2018, 15:55
Hi all
Can anybody advise me please about the WizzAir Pilot Academy. I've been selected and invited to interview by Egnatia Aviation, but i can't make a decision. I am afraid that they could select more people than the WizzAir need and send them away after the completion of the first 5 months when you must pass the exams, for which you have to pay 22150 Eur. Does anybody go through all these steps and can share the experience with me? How serious is this school?
Thank you in advance!

How serious is the academy of one of the major airlines in Europe? Take a guess.

Nurse2Pilot
23rd Aug 2018, 17:21
How serious is the academy of one of the major airlines in Europe? Take a guess.That didn't make sense....

MovingUp
23rd Aug 2018, 21:12
Google is your friend, do a bit of research...
Egnatia Aviation performs the 1st phase of selection, Wizzair perform the 2nd and 3rd phases.
Wizzair has the final say on who gets in the program, as they will pay for over 3/4 of it.
Candidates are required to finance a minor portion to show their motivation and commitment.
The exam is a milestone performed by a Wizzair aircrew, to confirm the selection process "forecast".
If I understand correctly when Wizzair says yes at the end of the 3rd phase of the selection, that means you have the "Right Stuff" and there is no risk putting you through training.
Seeing their expansion and all the Airbus ordered, they will need a lot of pilots.
If anybody knows how many cadets they are looking at?
Good Luck if you are from one of the countries they select from.

Nurse2Pilot
23rd Aug 2018, 22:12
Currently only open to Romanian/Bulgarian/Polish residents only :( Hopefully they'll expand the program to other countries in the near future?

Simion
24th Aug 2018, 07:45
Thanks mate. I think i will go for it.

tlipiec
25th Aug 2018, 13:44
Hi all
Thank you in advance!
Hi Simon,

I really wouldn’t worry about that. I’m on a WAPA programme myself (with Trener, not EA though) and at no point during my training there was a sign from either the flight school or Wizz themselves that they wanted to fail us - everyone passed their Wizz Air check flights and got the loan. Boldly speaking, more students retained = more money for the FTO, so if you’re working hard and showing a good initiative, instructors will be happy to help you ;)

All the best
Tom

tlipiec
25th Aug 2018, 13:51

Wow... no surprise people say pprune is one of the most toxic places on the Internet

Simion
25th Aug 2018, 14:58
Hi Simon,

I really wouldn’t worry about that. I’m on a WAPA programme myself (with Trener, not EA though) and at no point during my training there was a sign from either the flight school or Wizz themselves that they wanted to fail us - everyone passed their Wizz Air check flights and got the loan. Boldly speaking, more students retained = more money for the FTO, so if you’re working hard and showing a good initiative, instructors will be happy to help you ;)

All the best
Tom
Thank you Tom
Hope everithing will be ok.

tlipiec
26th Aug 2018, 13:12
Thank you Tom
Hope everithing will be ok.
Happy to help, feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions on the programme. Good luck!

tds1704
30th Aug 2018, 21:26
I was afraid of it but it was better than I thought :) In fact I didn't prepare to COMPASS because I didn' knot how it looks like and what skills should I improve. COMPASS tests your orientation, memory, reflex, taskmenager, basic technical knowledge, your English (general and aviation), maths and physics (quite basic but you have to calculate quickly only with your head, pencil and piece of paper - no electronical devices). You will also have personal psychological test (over 200 questions how would you react in some kinds of situations) and quick, nice chat with examinators. On 2nd day is teamwork (how do you cooperate with other people) and chat again. As you can find on their website, the last step is a meeting with psychologist. Besides, all your papers must be OK - criminal record, medical certificate class 1, bank account statement, loan ability etc. And the most important - ENGLISH. All test, tasks and chats are in English. You might have best skills but it will be useless if you didn't understand an instruction of a task :)

Sorry for no details but I don't know how much I can tell and I don't want any troubles with Wizz :)

Hi emgie, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of level of basic was the maths/physics on day1? I haven't been in school for quite awhile and a serious refresh is needed. If you could drop a little hint on what to focus more, I would be forever grateful. Thanks!

zohra
31st Aug 2018, 09:16
Hello
I just received a maintenance request yesterday from INDIVISIO. This is a website that WIZZ AIR uses for video recording. They ask a question. You have 30 seconds to think. Then the recording will start automatically. and you have almost 2 minutes I think to answer. I have not started yet. I would like to know if any of you already had this experience with Wizz Air. And especially what kind of question there is? it's only 10 minutes of interview. Thank you all.

Tango_Hector
31st Aug 2018, 13:14
Hi !
I see many people from UK, Paris... Is it now open to other countries ? Or you guys are living in Romania, Poland... ?

tlipiec
16th Sep 2018, 10:06
Hi !
I see many people from UK, Paris... Is it now open to other countries ? Or you guys are living in Romania, Poland... ?
Hi,

At the moment it's only for PL, RO and BG but as far as I know they're working on other countries

Tom

Flyavit
16th Sep 2018, 12:15
Hey there!

Anyone else waiting for the email about an interview slot?

Thank you!

tlipiec
21st Sep 2018, 12:18
Just FYI, the course is now open for Hungarians as well

hgvwi
24th Sep 2018, 17:49
Hi Simon,

All the best
Tom

Hi tlipiec,
Did you finish this training or in which part are you now ? I would like to send to Wizz my application but I have some question, could I contact with you by email or something ?

tlipiec
27th Sep 2018, 16:50
Hi tlipiec,
Did you finish this training or in which part are you now ? I would like to send to Wizz my application but I have some question, could I contact with you by email or something ?
Hi hgvwi,

Regarding my progress, I’m done with 6 out of 14 ATPL exams and finished about 40% of flights (finished day VFR and currently learning night VFR and IFR). Check your PPRuNe pm inbox, I’ve sent you my email should you wish to contact me.

regards,
Tom

wzz
28th Sep 2018, 16:18
Hi hgvwi,

Regarding my progress, I’m done with 6 out of 14 ATPL exams and finished about 40% of flights (finished day VFR and currently learning night VFR and IFR). Check your PPRuNe pm inbox, I’ve sent you my email should you wish to contact me.

regards,
Tom

Hi Tom,

I have been invited to the second screening of the Pilot Academy with Wizz Air and was wondering if I could ask you a few questions regarding the process? If so, could you please send me an email where I can contact you?

Many Thanks

Chris

tlipiec
29th Sep 2018, 12:51
Hi Tom,

I have been invited to the second screening of the Pilot Academy with Wizz Air and was wondering if I could ask you a few questions regarding the process? If so, could you please send me an email where I can contact you?

Many Thanks

Chris
Hi Chris,

I’ve tried sending you a PM, but I’m unable as apparently your inbox is full (classic pprune being stuck in late 80s and not allowing more than 20 messages...). Give me a shout when you free up some space & I’ll message you

All the best,
Tom

wzz
29th Sep 2018, 16:34
Hi Chris,

I’ve tried sending you a PM, but I’m unable as apparently your inbox is full (classic pprune being stuck in late 80s and not allowing more than 20 messages...). Give me a shout when you free up some space & I’ll message you

All the best,
Tom

Hi Tom,

Sorry about that. Yes, I see it says that my inbox is 100% full but I actually have 0 messages in it and it won't let me empty it. You can message me on my email. It is "[email protected]".

I really appreciate the help.

Many Thanks

You can’t use the Private Messaging system, add url links or images until you have an established posting history.

Chris

KSI
1st Oct 2018, 12:20
Hey there guys,

I have a second day screening coming up soon.

Can someone fill me in on any useful info that you might already have?
I want to prepare and perform my best.

Hope we can all be colleagues soon :D
Thanks !

emgie
16th Oct 2018, 14:35
Is there anyone who have already started the training or, even better, finished it? Do they really want you to finish and work or just want you to pay?

slickjam
19th Oct 2018, 10:30
Hey guys. I have an interview day 1 next month with them.

Can anyone please share some details about the physics exam?

Do they provide the formulas, or what kind of questions do you get?

Thanks, and good luck!

emgie
27th Oct 2018, 08:39
Hey guys. I have an interview day 1 next month with them.

Can anyone please share some details about the physics exam?

Do they provide the formulas, or what kind of questions do you get?

Thanks, and good luck!
I tried to answer you with priv message, but your inbox is full. While testing you mustn't use any devices, books etc. - only your head, memory and knowledge. Math tests are basic (dividing, multipling etc.), the same with physics.

Wesselin
10th Nov 2018, 12:39
Hello,

I'm considering joining the Wizz air pilot programme next september and would like to ask you what's are the final training costs (the Ab initio training and the type-rating costs)
and what's financed by Wizz air.

Thank you!

PapaTangoCharlie
20th Nov 2018, 09:01
Hello folks !

I have applied for a cadet first officer NTR position with wizzair at the end of April. I regularly update my informations (CV), but still no news today.

Is there someone else in the same situation ? I precise that I meet all there criterias.

I am 32yo, french, 340 TT, no previous profesionnal experience in aviation.

Thanks a lot !

ZuluZuluAlpha
20th Nov 2018, 09:23
Is there someone else in the same situation ?

Thanks a lot !
Yes I’m in the same position.

PapaTangoCharlie
20th Nov 2018, 09:30
Yes I’m in the same position.

Ok, and just by curiosity, how old are you ?

Murtada
2nd Dec 2018, 13:25
Hi everyone!
Anyone here attended the interview with any of the schools for the wizz air cadet program, able to share the experience and give any advice?
thank you!

spiitfire
8th Dec 2018, 15:43
I'm on the second round now, going there next month. Can anyone tell me about your experience? What can I expect? Thank you guys!

Murtada
8th Dec 2018, 16:38
Spitfire check your inbox

========================

You can’t use the Private Messaging system, add url links or images until you have an established posting history

alekskgerov
17th Dec 2018, 11:19
Hello guys, can someone give me some details about the first and second day of screening?

Thank you.

JamiButt
1st Jan 2019, 10:37
Hi Guys,

I am going to do the Phase 1 screening with BAA in Lithuania for WIZZ next May. Can anyone explain how this works?

tlipiec
1st Jan 2019, 18:45
@hid3
I think you got the naming wrong: Wizz Air Pilot Academy is the sponsored programme (by Wizz) and done with either Trener (Hungary) or Egnatia (Greece) and one at BAA is called Wizz Air Cadet Programme :)

Murtada
1st Jan 2019, 19:13
@hid3 which version of skytest did you use ?

hid3
2nd Jan 2019, 06:28
"SkyTest Preparation Software for Middle East Pilot Screenings" v3.11 I believe. Default settings work absolutely fine for those practice tasks, really don't bother setting it to 'Hard' level. Easy and Medium is what you should be aiming at.

JCR23
3rd Jan 2019, 11:07
Hey guys,
I would like to apply for the wizzair pilot academy and i need to prepare myself for the compass test . Can i get some suggestions on what should I be using ?
Thank you loads :D

allert
5th Jan 2019, 17:56
Hello everyone, thanks for the useful info posted here! I’m also looking at the WAPA programme and already passed the initial screening. I’m 27 but wondering if there are any “unwritten” age restrictions for this programme that anyone might know?

Cheers,

Y

tlipiec
6th Jan 2019, 10:44
Don’t you worry about the age, on WAPA we have selection from 20 to mid 30s. As long as you stay healthy enough to pass your medical, you can work in way in your 60s so no need to panic ;)

Trike
9th Jan 2019, 04:43
Hi
I have applied for WAPA under Romania as a country of Residence. Is this possible? I am NOT from Romanian BUT I might be able to get Romania residence if I relocate to Romania for some language course? Can someone help me understand how this works with Wizz Air?

Trike
9th Jan 2019, 07:36
Hi

I have applied for WAPA.
I am from Malta. A European Union country. Can I register as a Hungarian? All it takes to achieve a Hungarian Resident Card is an address or work or study a Hungarian language course. How does this work with WAPA? I can not understand the reasoning behind offering the WAPA Program to Poland, Hungarian, Bulgaria and Romanian. Can someone explain?

daniel88
31st Jan 2019, 09:46
Hello everyone,

Has someone recently experienced the recruitment event as "cadet first officer (non-type rated)" with Wizz Air or is going for one of the following dates?

1-2 February
4-5 February
11-12 February

I have mine 11-12 February and I would like to know more about what to expect in the assessment, if anyone can share his/her experience that would much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Daniel

pilot freak
31st Jan 2019, 12:33
Daniel88,

Sorry don't have an answer on your question but do you have any idea how hard their requirement is for 300 actual flight hours in order to apply for the cadet postion?

daniel88
31st Jan 2019, 14:00
Hi,

Minimum 300 hours aircraft flying time *
Minimum EASA/JAR FCL1 CPL with ATPL theory knowledge completed
Last flight within preceding 6 months (SEP or MEP)
Valid and current ME-IR
A valid MCC certificate and course program**
A valid JOC certificate and course program**
Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
Cheers

tlipiec
1st Feb 2019, 07:08
Hi

I have applied for WAPA.
I am from Malta. A European Union country. Can I register as a Hungarian? All it takes to achieve a Hungarian Resident Card is an address or work or study a Hungarian language course. How does this work with WAPA? I can not understand the reasoning behind offering the WAPA Program to Poland, Hungarian, Bulgaria and Romanian. Can someone explain?

As far as I know this limitation is due to legal requirements for loan issuing in different countries.

vermont
1st Feb 2019, 15:48
I am AWFUL at mental math, I'm trying to improve it but I hear half the applicants are screened out. is it worth even bothering as I will never be in the top tier at that subject?

hid3
1st Feb 2019, 17:00
I would say probably not worth. If you're awful at it, will you like your job where you need to do that every day and most of the time?
If possible, I'd seek for different career opportunities.
OTOH, if you like challenges, then you can pick this one up.

vermont
3rd Feb 2019, 03:34
I would say probably not worth. If you're awful at it, will you like your job where you need to do that every day and most of the time?
If possible, I'd seek for different career opportunities.
OTOH, if you like challenges, then you can pick this one up.
How much math is involved? Like I'm only really afraid for the assessment (from what I hear you have to be better than the bottom 50% or you'll get screened out?)

Aside from weight and balance/fuel I hear from most pilots there isn't too much involved.

Noemiioana
4th Feb 2019, 12:52
How much math is involved? Like I'm only really afraid for the assessment (from what I hear you have to be better than the bottom 50% or you'll get screened out?)

Aside from weight and balance/fuel I hear from most pilots there isn't too much involved.

i have my screening day the 9 th of March in Hungary. I’m not bad at fast counting but my math is basic like equations, fractions and things like that. Why do you think you’re so bad at it?

Trike
25th Feb 2019, 09:38
Hi TLIPIEC

Thank you for input. I have contacted WIZZ Air and their response was that as long as you have a VALID residence card from one of these countries (Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria) then you can be accepted for the Program. I ask if a student or temporary resident card is accepted as VALID residence card and their answer was the same. As long as it is a VALID resident card. I am STILL thinking of how to understand this situation and how I can get any kind of resident permit because I have been accepted for a first screening. So, I have to act fast.

Anyone out there in the same situation as me? Wanting to register WIZZ Air Pilot Academy Program but is not from these 'special' countries?

vermont
1st Mar 2019, 19:25
i have my screening day the 9 th of March in Hungary. I’m not bad at fast counting but my math is basic like equations, fractions and things like that. Why do you think you’re so bad at it?
I think I am OK but I heard half of the people are cut at each screening phase, so if I'm not in the top 50% I'm afraid of getting kicked out?

R0LKIS
3rd Mar 2019, 12:50
Hi TLIPIEC

Thank you for input. I have contacted WIZZ Air and their response was that as long as you have a VALID residence card from one of these countries (Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria) then you can be accepted for the Program. I ask if a student or temporary resident card is accepted as VALID residence card and their answer was the same. As long as it is a VALID resident card. I am STILL thinking of how to understand this situation and how I can get any kind of resident permit because I have been accepted for a first screening. So, I have to act fast.

Anyone out there in the same situation as me? Wanting to register WIZZ Air Pilot Academy Program but is not from these 'special' countries?

Hey, Trike,

Could you contact me on whatsapp +37067826121 or email [email protected]

Thank you.

Vaero
6th Mar 2019, 07:52
Does anyone have any info on the Wizz Air recruitment for NTR newly qualified pilots? I see that they request 300 flight hours which is honestly quite odd. Who graduates with 300 flight hours anyway and what do they expect you to do to get those extra 30 or so hours? I feel like this recruitment just punished those that weren't forced to do extra hours.

BoeingLudo737
6th Mar 2019, 08:58
Does anybody know if Wizz charges for the Type Rating upfront if I am a Cadet? Do you get paid from day one of the Type Rating?

Thank you

hid3
6th Mar 2019, 09:12
Does anyone have any info on the Wizz Air recruitment for NTR newly qualified pilots? I see that they request 300 flight hours which is honestly quite odd. Who graduates with 300 flight hours anyway and what do they expect you to do to get those extra 30 or so hours? I feel like this recruitment just punished those that weren't forced to do extra hours.

Yep, that's very strange. From what I know, you finish the flight school with 200-ish hours. Where to get another 100+ hours? Fly small plane out of your pocket? This is expensive. Pay for Type Rating out of your pocket and recruit in other airline rather than Wizz to obtain hours? Then there's no more point trying to onboard Wizz. And if you apply to Wizz without meeting each and every requirement to the letter, you'll get a 2 year recruitment ban.
To me all this seems VERY strange. But again, I'm not in aviation sector; there definitely must exist "different kind of common sense"...

Dr. Marlboro
6th Mar 2019, 15:34
Does anybody know if Wizz charges for the Type Rating upfront if I am a Cadet? Do you get paid from day one of the Type Rating?

Thank you

If you are their cadet there are two ways to do Type Rating. First is you get bonded for 4 years and they substract 416 EUR per month from your salary during the bond, together it is 20 000 EUR. If you stay the whole 4 years, you will get 50% back on 49th month as bonus to your salary, so they return you 10 000 EUR. If you decide to leave sooner, you have to pay out the rest of the bond that has not been paid yet. The other way is self sponsored type rating - don´t remember the price there, of course no bond.

Regarding the salary - you are being paid training salary from day one of the type rating. Normal FO salary is being paid after you pass the line check.

BoeingLudo737
7th Mar 2019, 07:28
If you are their cadet there are two ways to do Type Rating. First is you get bonded for 4 years and they substract 416 EUR per month from your salary during the bond, together it is 20 000 EUR. If you stay the whole 4 years, you will get 50% back on 49th month as bonus to your salary, so they return you 10 000 EUR. If you decide to leave sooner, you have to pay out the rest of the bond that has not been paid yet. The other way is self sponsored type rating - don´t remember the price there, of course no bond.

Regarding the salary - you are being paid training salary from day one of the type rating. Normal FO salary is being paid after you pass the line check.

Many thanks Dr Marlboro

vermont
14th Mar 2019, 19:25
Can anyone weigh in does having a non EASA license help or hurt the chance of being accepted? I heard some places want "fresh" minds so candidates will all be more consistent in procedures.

Thanks all!

tlipiec
14th Mar 2019, 20:11
I really doubt it would be a problem. We have quite a few people with a PPL (although EASA in all fairness) and they were even allowed to reduce the number of required hrs by up to 20 (which reduces the loan cost by few grand).

Boris24
15th Mar 2019, 17:18
I really doubt it would be a problem. We have quite a few people with a PPL (although EASA in all fairness) and they were even allowed to reduce the number of required hrs by up to 20 (which reduces the loan cost by few grand).
​​​​heytlipiec which school did you choose? Im interested about Egnatia in Kavala, so if you are studying there can you help me out with the expenses for living there... ex: rent bills food... thanks lots :)

sas_97
26th Mar 2019, 07:49
Hey,
I am also thinking about applying, so can anyone who has gone through the whole process PM or even better mail me at [email protected] as much details about selection as possible (preferably those successful at Egnatia Aviation). Thanks a lot and happy flying :)

vermont
27th Mar 2019, 13:44
A lot of the students are extremely busy with GS/Line Training, asking for them to contact you out of the blue seems like a big ask. But that's just my 2 cents

Bogdan1891
2nd May 2019, 12:46
Does anyone who has been accepted can tell me how long it took them to answer after the psychological assesment? I passed both 1st and 2nd day screening, I had the psychological assesment and since then passed more than 5 weeks without any feedback. Thanks

Neufunk
5th May 2019, 09:36
Hey,

I'm extremely interested in this program. However, I have a few questions. I hope someone can shed some light on these matters.

1. What can one expect from the initial assessment, before starting the training? What kind of questions do they ask?
2. What is the attrition rate when it comes to the Wizz Assesment Day?
3. What is the average age of the students? Do they prefer older ones with a degree? Are there any people straight out of high-school?

I'd highly appreciate an answer. If you don't feel comfortable answering in this topic, please send me a PM or contact me at [email protected]. Thank you very much.

=====================

You can’t use the Private Messaging system, add url links or images until you have an established posting history.

tlipiec
6th May 2019, 10:11
Hey.
regarding your questions:
1) I think the process was described in this thread before so have a look ;)
2) I believe it highly depends on your group. From my 1st stage out of 20 or 25 people only 2 passed, while on my friend’s first day about 10 or more made it through to the 2nd stage.
3) there’s a relative wide age & background spectrum on the course: from 18 or 19yo straight out of high school to folks in their mid 30s. Most of cadets have a degree (at least in the first two groups) often science or engineering related, however guys who joined straight out of high school are doing as well if not better.

hope that helps,
regards,
TL

Neufunk
6th May 2019, 10:28
Thank you very much for taking out of your time in order to answer my questions.

Do you have any extra tips regarding the selection process, tips that haven't already been mentioned in this thread?

Boris24
10th May 2019, 14:32
Hey guys. I’ve been invited for the first day of screening on the 13th of June in Kavala. Anyone else going there? Also if someone is already doing their academy in Kavala can you help me with some infos about rent and living expenses? :)

Neufunk
11th May 2019, 16:26
Egnatia also provides accommodation if you want it from them. I can't post the link, but you'll surely find it by searching "egnatia accommodation" on Google.
I know nothing about the quality of their lodgings. You could probably get cheaper accommodation by contacting landlords yourself, instead of going through Egnatia.

Please keep us updated regarding the selection process.

ViorelC.
17th May 2019, 13:51
Does anyone who has been accepted can tell me how long it took them to answer after the psychological assesment? I passed both 1st and 2nd day screening, I had the psychological assesment and since then passed more than 5 weeks without any feedback. Thanks
Hi Bogdan,

If I'm not being too intrusive, I see you have participated at this interview with Wizzair, can you share your experience with a folk (adica is tot roman) that has the same passions as yours? Maybe you can PM me your email address as I see your message box is full. Thanks

Neufunk
17th May 2019, 16:09
Hey,

He can't use the PM function as he has too little posts. The only way to privately communicate is by email.

Shoot me an email at [email protected].

a334
20th May 2019, 22:55
Has anyone actually passed all the screenings and started the training with one of the two academies?

I just applied on their site, but my situation is quite different. I am almost at 300 hours with a CPL and multi IFR license, however it is a Canadian license, therefore I can't apply to the direct entry cadet program. Instead of converting my license, I would much rather go through this pilot academy program if accepted, as I was born in Romania and have citizenship so technically I do qualify

allert
21st May 2019, 08:48
Attended the screenings in March and went through all the stages, but still waiting for the final decision. But it’s taking somewhat very long. Not sure how busy they are or if the courses are now all full :confused:

Regarding having a CPL, one of the other guys I spoke to during selection told me he had one as well but FAA. I guess it wouldn’t make a difference if you’re applying to start the training from scratch anyway.

a334
21st May 2019, 14:38
Attended the screenings in March and went through all the stages, but still waiting for the final decision. But it’s taking somewhat very long. Not sure how busy they are or if the courses are now all full :confused:

Regarding having a CPL, one of the other guys I spoke to during selection told me he had one as well but FAA. I guess it wouldn’t make a difference if you’re applying to start the training from scratch anyway.

Thanks for the info, I wonder what takes them so long to give an answer...

It would be a shame if they don't credit any hours from a license outside EASA, but hey I guess the initial PPL training hours would just be fun time building

Pieslaw
3rd Jun 2019, 12:57
Hello!
I'd like to ask about Wizz Air Automated Video Interview.
1. Does this invitation mean anything?
2. What are the technical questions?
3. What are the HR questions?
4. How fast is the response?

Thanks for all the answers!

Pablopal
8th Jun 2019, 09:27
Hi,

I am a Polish citizen (was born in Poland and hold a valid Polish passport), however, I live in the United Kingdom at the moment, and am completing my college/sixth-form studies in England.

Am I still eligible for this program? Wizzair Pilot Academy website states the following:

"Please note that currently the program is available with valid Romanian / Polish / Bulgarian / Hungarian residency only."

Polish Nationals get a passport and/or national identity card to prove their nationality, however, they don't get any documents to prove residency (residency card is only available to foreign nationals such as Germans permanently living in Poland) - by residency, I understand someone who permanently lives in Poland.

allert
8th Jun 2019, 18:53
As far as I know the program is for citizens OR residents of those 4 countries. So seeing as you have the Polish passport that’s already enough to be eligible.

Cheers,

Neufunk
8th Jun 2019, 18:56
Allert,

Did you go through the selection process? If so, could you perhaps send me your email address? I want to ask some questions and I'd highly appreciate your help.

parkfell
8th Jun 2019, 20:06
Hi,

I am a Polish citizen (was born in Poland and hold a valid Polish passport), however, I live in the United Kingdom at the moment, and am completing my college/sixth-form studies in England.

Am I still eligible for this program? Wizzair Pilot Academy website states the following:

"Please note that currently the program is available with valid Romanian / Polish / Bulgarian / Hungarian residency only."

Polish Nationals get a passport and/or national identity card to prove their nationality, however, they don't get any documents to prove residency (residency card is only available to foreign nationals such as Germans permanently living in Poland) - by residency, I understand someone who permanently lives in Poland.

As part of the present EU28, can an EU member discriminate against citizens from most of the other member states?
Defeats the concept of free movement, and one of the fundamental 4 freedoms......

Hawker400
9th Jun 2019, 01:32
As part of the present EU28, can an EU member discriminate against citizens from most of the other member states?
Defeats the concept of free movement, and one of the fundamental 4 freedoms......

They can't. They can discriminate against language requirements (eg. Lufthansa, airfrance and etc).
But against citizens from other countries themselves... 🤔

Typical of Eastern European companies having their cake and eating it too
​​​

tlipiec
9th Jun 2019, 08:53
Parkfell, I’m a Polish citizen and at the time when I was applying for the WAPA programme, I have been living in the UK for over 8.5 years.
At no point have I experienced any issues related to it, neither during application nor during the training itself - your Polish citizenship is more than enough and you simply don’t need any other residency card.
If anything, solid English language skills you gained there might help you to achieve ICAO English level 5 (lifetime aviation English cert) and definitely some subjects will be easier for you to comprehend.

Hawker400, I believe this is not a discrimination but rather a restriction originating from the loan issuing subsidiaries. I might be wrong, but it’s probably something similar to e.g. German bank not being too keen on giving 45k loan to a Polish who just appeared in their country without any track record, banking history etc. - simply too little of debit collecting power for them to have enough assurance they’ll see their money again.

hid3
9th Jun 2019, 09:16
IMHO, if you hold a Polish passport, then just tell them you're living in Poland too. How they're going to check? Ask for address? Okay, then rent a flat there for a while. Simple as that.

RaluMih
17th Jun 2019, 09:31
Hey ladies and gents!
I have received my first email about the cadet program registration link with WizzAir. Any documentation needed? I wouldn't want to access it, they ask for documents or CV and I'm not prepared. Would be a big bummer. Help, please !
thanks a million!

PilotRoger
23rd Jul 2019, 12:39
The program has changed the requirements, now they are accepting from all EU countries, this is from their website.
"You have unrestricted right to live, work and study in the European Union or in any Wizz Air base countries"

hid3
23rd Jul 2019, 12:53
Oh great... When I was trying to apply, it was restricted to people holding Polish, Hungarian or Romanian citizenship only. 1.5 months after joining just a simple light school the Wizz academy is "open for everyone" :(

iandy912i
27th Jul 2019, 17:08
Have anybody gone through the assessment recently?
if yes, please respond to my email [email protected]
any help will be appreciated

RaluMih
8th Aug 2019, 05:11
hid3;

Thanks very much for your detailed post, very useful. I have interview on the 8th of December and I wasn't sure which apps to use to prepare. I'll give a shot to Skytest and LPJ, eventually.

RaluMih
8th Aug 2019, 07:05
Hey ladies and gents, is there any cabin crew/ex cabin crew applied for the programme and could tell us if the assessment is different at all, as they've already been in the aviation industry? Maybe technical questions? Higher expectations from the interviewers?

boing797
8th Aug 2019, 17:31
Hello everyone, does anyone know if you need a Hungarian Class 1 Medical to attend Trener and a Greek Class 1 Medical to attend Egnatia? Or can the Class 1 be from any country? Thanks!

Pablopal
8th Aug 2019, 18:53
Hello everyone, does anyone know if you need a Hungarian Class 1 Medical to attend Trener and a Greek Class 1 Medical to attend Egnatia? Or can the Class 1 be from any country? Thanks!

Hi there,
You need a ‘Class 1 EASA Medical issued by your home country or country of the training provider’, it can be any country if it is EASA.

iandy912i
8th Aug 2019, 18:54

any EU country

iandy912i
12th Aug 2019, 13:01
How many people have actually been accepted? I live in the USA so it'd cost me $5000 to do assessment + medical but this program seems like a pipe dream for the most part.

it’s unlikely for them to accept people from outside EU plus non-EU countries in which Wizz has bases

hid3
12th Aug 2019, 13:16
Yep, true. Because you must have full civil rights to freely live, work and travel accross EU without any restrictions. So basically this means you must be holding EU passport.

iandy912i
12th Aug 2019, 15:57
Yep, true. Because you must have full civil rights to freely live, work and travel accross EU without any restrictions. So basically this means you must be holding EU passport.

not exactly that way. They also accept people for example from Ukraine and Macedonia. So Wizz is aimed to hire those from not very rich countries as far as i understand

Dan G.
14th Aug 2019, 21:40
Hi! Does anyone knows some sites where I can train for my first math / phys. exams? Is the SkyTest® Preparation Software for Middle East Pilot Screenings good to train my math / phys. ?

Also, are they really trying to help you there, instead of letting you fail?

Thanks!

RaluMih
16th Aug 2019, 12:43
Hi! Does anyone knows some sites where I can train for my first math / phys. exams? Is the SkyTest® Preparation Software for Middle East Pilot Screenings good to train my math / phys. ?

Also, are they really trying to help you there, instead of letting you fail?

Thanks!
Skytest is a high recommendation, top 3 of the best ones, for WizzAir preparation, Middle East version does the job.

We all wish we knew if they actually try to help you during the assessments or not, and this we can only know from someone who's already been through the process and can give us some details.

iandy912i
16th Aug 2019, 17:22
Skytest is a high recommendation, top 3 of the best ones, for WizzAir preparation, Middle East version does the job.

We all wish we knew if they actually try to help you during the assessments or not, and this we can only know from someone who's already been through the process and can give us some details.

with all the information i managed to gather from different sources i’ve made a conclusion that they don’t try to help nor make you fail, they just try to select those who fit their internal requirements and it’s simple as that.
BTW, is there anybody having their assessment in November?

Dan G.
16th Aug 2019, 17:58
with all the information i managed to gather from different sources i’ve made a conclusion that they don’t try to help nor make you fail, they just try to select those who fit their internal requirements and it’s simple as that.

I was not talking about the interview. I was trying to find out if during the 2+ years training they will help you and guide you, instead of letting you fail the exams. We all know that there are 2 different types of teachers, the type that is doing their best to fail you, and the one that always help you, and even if you are not that great, they give you a pass mark.

Hope that you understood what I was trying to say. Thanks!

RaluMih
16th Aug 2019, 22:25

There's a WhatsApp group opened for WizzAir applicants. If you wish to join drop me an email with your WhatsApp number at [email protected].

RaluMih
17th Aug 2019, 07:22
I was not talking about the interview. I was trying to find out if during the 2+ years training they will help you and guide you, instead of letting you fail the exams. We all know that there are 2 different types of teachers, the type that is doing their best to fail you, and the one that always help you, and even if you are not that great, they give you a pass mark.

Hope that you understood what I was trying to say. Thanks!

I think they have no interest to help anybody during the assessment, instead their interest is to choose the best ones, they will see whoever's suitable for the job, whoever has enough interest to study, enthusiasm, next to teamwork and cooperation. I trust they are experts on their field. Considering the huge amount of candidates, they have where to choose from and they will choose the best ones and I don't see why would they help anybody?
however, during the training the trainers will do their best to help the cadets, there is when their interest kicks in as they made a huge investment in the cadets and they will be the "teachers" who help and only then.

tlipiec
18th Aug 2019, 07:33
I can confirm no one will help you during the assessment (they won't try to make you fail either) - you simply need to do your best. During the training however you'll get loads of support if needed. Once you're in no one will be trying to stop your progress, after all ATOs will get full payment only if you complete the training so its not in their interest to make your life more difficult than it needs to be.

iandy912i
18th Aug 2019, 10:55
I can confirm no one will help you during the assessment (they won't try to make you fail either) - you simply need to do your best. During the training however you'll get loads of support if needed. Once you're in no one will be trying to stop your progress, after all ATOs will get full payment only if you complete the training so its not in their interest to make your life more difficult than it needs to be.

hi there! Have you started your TR already?

Dan G.
18th Aug 2019, 11:20

Thanks a lot for your answer. I have one more question. How do they select the base for their pilots, after they finish the pilot training?

Javeee
18th Aug 2019, 15:27
What about the 300h requirement, no chance to apply without them including roadshows ?

tlipiec
19th Aug 2019, 07:13
They blindfold one of their employees, stand them in front of the map and they're asked to keep throwing darts until they hit a country with Wizz base in it.
It is a bit of the lottery really, especially the first one. You get a selection of what's available but again, you're more likely to see Chisinau than Budapest. When you're in your first base you can apply for your desired one and join the queue. Apparently its not too long in most cases.
Thanks a lot for your answer. I have one more question. How do they select the base for their pilots, after they finish the pilot training?

tlipiec
19th Aug 2019, 07:15
Assuming Polish CAA won't mess up again, I should within 3 weeks.

hi there! Have you started your TR already?

polskiland
19th Aug 2019, 10:41
What about the 300h requirement, no chance to apply without them including roadshows ?

No chance mate

Dan G.
19th Aug 2019, 20:28
They blindfold one of their employees, stand them in front of the map and they're asked to keep throwing darts until they hit a country with Wizz base in it.
It is a bit of the lottery really, especially the first one. You get a selection of what's available but again, you're more likely to see Chisinau than Budapest. When you're in your first base you can apply for your desired one and join the queue. Apparently its not too long in most cases.

Thanks again for your answer. I really hope that after I will finish the training, I’ll be assigned either in Moldova (Chișinău) or Romania.

Ieche
26th Aug 2019, 10:32
Hi there, could anyone who has attended the 3-day recruitment event tell me if there's a dress code please? Thanks!

iandy912i
27th Aug 2019, 12:00
Hi there, could anyone who has attended the 3-day recruitment event tell me if there's a dress code please? Thanks!

i didn’t but the dress-code in aviation is suit and a tie

Ieche
28th Aug 2019, 07:42
i didn’t but the dress-code in aviation is suit and a tie

Thanks mate, that’s what I thought but just wanted to make sure ^-^

Roman Lebedev
28th Aug 2019, 20:45
Yeah, me on 9th of November and you?

iandy912i
28th Aug 2019, 21:17
Yeah, me on 9th of November and you?

yes, me too. We have a whatsapp group for those who are waiting for their assessments, you can PM me your phone number and we’ll add you there

vankata
29th Aug 2019, 10:14
Hello guys,
Can someone who has already participated in the assessment process send me some more info about the 2nd day more specifically the interview with Wizz Air representatives? my email: [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Dan G.
30th Aug 2019, 12:45
Hi! Is it true that most of the Wizz Air Pilot Academy interview questions (math. / phys. ) are from the SkyTest software? Also, how hard were the question from this 2 topics (Easy / Medium / Hard) ?

Thanks! Feel free to PM me, or reply to the topic.

=================================

Until you have a posting history you don't have access to private messaging and adding urls.

tkv61560
5th Sep 2019, 14:59
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how long it takes to answer the form sent from the web? I applied 5 days ago and I still haven't received a negative nor positive response

Dan G.
5th Sep 2019, 15:29
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how long it takes to answer the form sent from the web? I applied 5 days ago and I still haven't received a negative nor positive response

This is really strange. I applied as a mistake, and still got invited to an interview (the application is frozen right now, since I told them that I will come to the interview when I’ll be ready). But, as an idea, if you apply to both of the schools, you will get a bigger chance to get invited to an interview. If you applied only for one school, you may need to wait more.

tkv61560
5th Sep 2019, 15:37
This is really strange. I applied as a mistake, and still got invited to an interview (the application is frozen right now, since I told them that I will come to the interview when I’ll be ready). But, as an idea, if you apply to both of the schools, you will get a bigger chance to get invited to an interview. If you applied only for one school, you may need to wait more.

Hi Dan, how long did it take them to give you an answer since you applied on the web?

Thank you for answering me :D

RaluMih
6th Sep 2019, 09:50
Hi everyone,

Some people took even longer than that, so don't you worry for now.

Dan G.
6th Sep 2019, 18:00
Hi Dan, how long did it take them to give you an answer since you applied on the web?

Thank you for answering me :D

It took less then 2 days.

iandy912i
6th Sep 2019, 19:01
Hi everyone,

it took them around 2.5 weeks to answer me. So i guess 3 weeks waiting is just ok

LDumitrache
10th Sep 2019, 15:22
it took them around 2.5 weeks to answer me. So i guess 3 weeks waiting is just ok

It took me a two weeks

Fra90
11th Sep 2019, 15:31
Do you guys know if it is still possible to apply?
Because i'm having some difficulties! In the first step, literally the first page, where you have to fill out the form with your Name, Birthplace, Age, etc.. when i click on continue, it shows me "Please enter your date of birth ,Unfortunately you need be at least 18 years old to participate in the program."
My date of birth is written in the day/month/year format (example: 27/09/1990) , is the format wrong, or is the system having some problems?
Thanks for any help/advice

RaluMih
12th Sep 2019, 12:52
Do you guys know if it is still possible to apply?
Because i'm having some difficulties! In the first step, literally the first page, where you have to fill out the form with your Name, Birthplace, Age, etc.. when i click on continue, it shows me "Please enter your date of birth ,Unfortunately you need be at least 18 years old to participate in the program."
My date of birth is written in the day/month/year format (example: 27/09/1990) , is the format wrong, or is the system having some problems?
Thanks for any help/advice

try changing the browser. Sometimes different browsers block fields. It sounds old school but for me, Internet Explorer succeeds when others fail.

Fra90
12th Sep 2019, 14:58
try changing the browser. Sometimes different browsers block fields. It sounds old school but for me, Internet Explorer succeeds when others fail.

Thanks, but i still doensn't work.
The problem is that when i put the format d/m/y , and i click into the next information, or outside the box, it is like if it doesn't recognize anything that i have written. While if i write only a number, without spaces or "/" or "," or ".", then he recognize the i have written something, and the phrase "Date of birth" in the box shrinks and go on the top of the box, like the prhase of any other box. But the problem it is that by using this format, he doesn't recognize the acutal age. The same goes if I use "-" to separate days from months and years.
What a mess! i have written to their mailbox, i hope they will answer asap.

RaluMih
12th Sep 2019, 19:28
The problem is that when i put the format d/m/y , and i click into the next information, or outside the box, it is like if it doesn't recognize anything that i have written. While if i write only a number, without spaces or "/" or "," or ".", then he recognize the i have written something, and the phrase "Date of birth" in the box shrinks and go on the top of the box, like the prhase of any other box. But the problem it is that by using this format, he doesn't recognize the acutal age. The same goes if I use "-" to separate days from months and years.

That's really complicated. Good you emailed them for support. Let us know if they solved it and how

Mark971
16th Sep 2019, 20:21

Same issue happened to me. I tried different web browsers but it's still not working. Hoping the selection is not freezing...

Andrej Slegl
2nd Nov 2019, 16:43
Any news on this? I am thinking of applying, but have to do my medical first though.

iandy912i
2nd Nov 2019, 21:49
Any news on this? I am thinking of applying, but have to do my medical first though.

you can obtain medical after assessment

Mark971
2nd Nov 2019, 22:21
I've applied one month ago, and I'm still waiting for a feedback from one of their ATO. I was told that there's a huge pool of applicants. But I was wondering if this programme was still open for ALL EU citizen..

Wroclaw
3rd Nov 2019, 09:02
I sent an e-mail last week and they told me to be patient ( 've applied one month ago too) !

RaluMih
3rd Nov 2019, 09:59
Ladies and gentlemen, there's a WhatsApp group going on where applicants of WizzAir Pilot Academy discuss about different topics regarding the interview. If interested to participate, drop an email at [email protected] with your name and phone number and I'll be happy to add you.
Safe skies!

Andrej Slegl
3rd Nov 2019, 17:02
you can obtain medical after assessment

Where did you heard that?
On the brochure it says you should have it with you at the screening.
pilot-academy.wizzair.com/assets/pdf/WAPA_brochure_UNIFIED.pdf

CatMaster
15th Nov 2019, 13:37
Hi! Is there anyone who already applied? I have some questions!

iandy912i
16th Nov 2019, 12:50
Hi! Is there anyone who already applied? I have some questions!

read a few messages before yours and you’ll find out where and what to write in order to be invited to whatsapp group 👍

Andrej Slegl
16th Nov 2019, 17:40
I applied for the Wizz air cadet program a week ago, and today I received an invitation to Budapest recruitment event on 1st of February.
So for anyone who is interested, the online applications are working.

Af339
17th Nov 2019, 10:27
I applied for the Wizz air cadet program a week ago, and today I received an invitation to Budapest recruitment event on 1st of February.
​​​​​Damn that's like 3 months away. I just sent the application form for the same thing. I am thinking egnatia for the cheaper rent? Anybody got valuable experience with this flight school

Thankss

LanceHudson
17th Nov 2019, 14:54
Strange. I applied in September and still no response... probably because I reside in the UK and due to Brexit. Seems a shame as they don't ask for nationality: I'm half Hungarian too (have a passport) so Brexit would make no difference to my application...

boing797
17th Nov 2019, 17:55
Hi Andrej, which school did you apply for?

samatyranin
18th Nov 2019, 16:38
Hey... I've read somewhere that their screening tests take also place outside of Hungary. As far as I remember something about that was stated on their website - go register to WAPA to find out next meetings with WIZZ near you. But based on what was said here - all their screenings take place in their HQ in Budapest.

Also about accomodation costs - few ppl asked about it here but no good answer. Someone said earlier that to google Egnatia Accomodation. It looks like cheapest option is to get shared 2-3 bedroom flat. Which is great to socialise with other participants and support each other while studying. But cost table given there has quite big difference when speaking about weekly and monthly payments. And WAPA website states that you need to pay for 6 months up front. Any information on that for even better prices than on per month basis?

How do Egnatia accomodation costs compare to Trener ones? I bet living in Greece is bit more expensive on a daily basis than in Hungary?

And also answering questions about how long will it take from registration on the website to actual invitation - I've seen that there's a 3 week period for them to notify you about upcoming recruitment event dates.

Wroclaw
19th Nov 2019, 07:54
Strange. I applied in September and still no response... probably because I reside in the UK and due to Brexit. Seems a shame as they don't ask for nationality: I'm half Hungarian too (have a passport) so Brexit would make no difference to my application...

I don't think the Brexit is the issue. I've no answer too and I live in France.

samatyranin
19th Nov 2019, 11:38
I don't think the Brexit is the issue. I've no answer too and I live in France.

Maybe their changed statement about any citizen of EU can apply for that programme is just to not be acussed of discrimination. And as ppl from Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, and Hungary flow in they dont need to answer for applications from other countries.

Andrej Slegl
19th Nov 2019, 16:51
Hi Andrej, which school did you apply for?
Trener Kft because it is a bit closer

samatyranin
19th Nov 2019, 20:11
Trener Kft because it is a bit closer

How are their aircrafts? Based on their website it doesnt look very well in comarison to egnatia which has way better and well equipped DA20's and DA40's IMO

LanceHudson
19th Nov 2019, 20:57
Maybe their changed statement about any citizen of EU can apply for that programme is just to not be acussed of discrimination. And as ppl from Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, and Hungary flow in they dont need to answer for applications from other countries.

If that’s the case I may re-apply but with a Hungarian address (I do have property there) and see if the response is any different. Will be interesting to see!

CatMaster
21st Nov 2019, 15:46
Hi! I have some questions...

1. The COMPASS TEST at the assessment looks the same with the one on skytest? And if you have good scores on skytest, is it sufficient for the assessment?
2. Are the math and physics tests on skytest similar to the ones at the assessment? Are they any harder?
3. Is it possible to give those 14.000 euros and be rejected afterwards? I mean, do all the students get the loan to continue the studies?

Thank you!

samatyranin
21st Nov 2019, 19:48
Hi! I have some questions...

1. The COMPASS TEST at the assessment looks the same with the one on skytest? And if you have good scores on skytest, is it sufficient for the assessment?
2. Are the math and physics tests on skytest similar to the ones at the assessment? Are they any harder?
3. Is it possible to give those 14.000 euros and be rejected afterwards? I mean, do all the students get the loan to continue the studies?

Thank you!

1. should be simmilar (probably not the same tho). I bet at that they will use Vienna Test System. Which is not obtainable unless you are some kind of psychologist. Methodology is mostly the same tho.
2. They should not be harder than HARD on skytest. I heard somewhere that you should aim at Easy to Medium.
3. No, you pay 250€ for aptitude and attitude test. If you pass all 3 days - thus got accepted - then you'll have to pay that €14k.

What I'd like to ask some who already been on these assesements. Is there any dress code for these 3 days? I know that we should fly where the suit and tie. But I'm bit concerned about staying for over 8h or so in suit. After 3 days straight it might look and smell not so good especially if it will take a place during hotter months.

And what about payments for TR? Is it also divided into equal installments?

Olamiideey
21st Nov 2019, 21:35
Please anyone has any idea if wizz air will pick a black person living in Hungary and also how many cadets do you think they are aiming for

rp001
25th Nov 2019, 20:51
How long does it usually take for wizzair to contact you, when you send the application?
I there any chance for cadet this year or not?

samatyranin
25th Nov 2019, 21:25
rp001
I've received an invitation 2 days after registering. Booked my screening already.

George Nauznicov
26th Nov 2019, 09:51
Hello everyone!
Did any of you go to the Egnatia screening recently?What should I expect from the physics tests?This concerns me the most,even if I have got good scores in the SkyTest Middle East Software at hard level.
Thank you very much!

faizzie786
6th Dec 2019, 15:23
I applied for the Wizz Air Pilot Academy through the online application on the 22nd november but still haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else on the same boat as me?

LanceHudson
7th Dec 2019, 05:52
Yeah I applied in September and still have not heard back.

thepilott
7th Dec 2019, 13:47
Hello Mates,

I wanna know if Non-EU citizen can apply or not? I am Egyptian but I don’t know if I am eligible or not cause they state that if you can obtain work permit in any of wizzair bases you can apply. So I was wondering if I can apply or not.

Wroclaw
8th Dec 2019, 08:34
They don't answer to west european people, i'm quite sure they won't respond to foreigner applicants

yobagguete
8th Dec 2019, 16:49
You can check if you are eligible on their site, there is an eligibility test before you try to sign up for the program.

samatyranin
8th Dec 2019, 20:18
Well... the thing is that if they have a base in egypt then you might be able to get into WAPA. Thing is that as @Wroclaw said - it is nearly certain that they focus on citizen of eastern european countries (even if they states that they accept everybody from europe and countries that they have bases in). They used to recruit only Polish, Hungarian and some other east europe nations back in the days. I doubt anything has changed other than statement on their website. Maybe when there will be not enough applicants from these countries they will start to invite others.

thepilott
8th Dec 2019, 21:01
You can check if you are eligible on their site, there is an eligibility test before you try to sign up for the program.

the thing is I don’t know If I can have the right to live and work in any of there bases or not

samatyranin
8th Dec 2019, 21:15
I've checked it and it appears that they dont have any base in Egypt. Meaning you need another citizenship from EU countries to be able to apply.

EDIT

So... I have a question. It is stated that full time job is not an option while at WAPA. How about something like part time job or just running your business in the evenings? Hows the typical day while there? Something like school? 8-16 then free time? What about weekends?

MakeItEasy
10th Dec 2019, 21:05
Hello everyone!
Did any of you go to the Egnatia screening recently?What should I expect from the physics tests?This concerns me the most,even if I have got good scores in the SkyTest Middle East Software at hard level.
Thank you very much!

Hey! There should not be anything above that level, good luck!

Andreia Almeida
11th Dec 2019, 02:47
Hello

I applied to the wizzair pilot academy program but until now no news from them and it's been already 1 month almost.

Is this normal ? How long did you wait to get your invitation letter to go for the assessment day?

Thank you for the information

PilotRoger
11th Dec 2019, 13:23
samatyranin

Oi Mate,
If you really need a part time job to maintain yourself during training, then don't do an integrated program, you won't have the time to properly study or have the mental capacity for it, you will be always tired and probably you will burn out on the way. Better then, take a modular program, will take longer, but then you can work and study at the same time.

samatyranin
11th Dec 2019, 13:32
Well, that was my intention at first. But taking into consideration that for 17 months I wont be able to earn any money it might be bit close call on my savings especially if any non planned or hard to calculate expenses will arise.

Does anybody here been already there and can tell whats the price for accomodation? In case of integrated program where you rent a room for 17 months we might expect rent costs to be lower than monthly fee stated on their website - 450€.

faizzie786
11th Dec 2019, 21:01
George Nauznicov

Hi,
How long did they take to reply to your application.
Thanks

rp001
19th Dec 2019, 14:52
I have the same question
How long does it take for Wizz to reply.

dobby88
20th Dec 2019, 13:12
Never thought I'd see the day I'd finally apply seriously to one of these programmes, but here we are! :O Just made the initial application today, will update if and when I am invited. Made my application to Egnatia, but I'd be happy with both. Will they only consider me for Egnatia if I selected that in my initial app?

Has anyone applied with a bachelor's degree? I'm in my final year and after emailing them directly, I found they'd be fine with starting after I graduate, but they were still a bit sketchy about it lol. Not hoping for it to do wonders for me, but hey, I guess it gives me something to talk about in the interview as my dissertation is on flight simulation.

samatyranin
21st Dec 2019, 11:09
Well... you should know that there was an option to pick 'i'm flexible' besides of picking one specific flight school. You've seen that, right? Then you have your reply - based on what you picked.

dobby88
21st Dec 2019, 11:17
Ooops, that was very silly of me. To be fair, their application website was being very buggy and it took about 6 attempts on 3 different browsers before it actually worked, so I was just pumped to send it off by that point lmao.

Thanks for pointing this out, I guess I have more of a preference for Egnatia anyway and I'm in no rush to go to selection just yet, so I can finish my studies. All is good :)

George Nauznicov
22nd Dec 2019, 09:56
Hey guys,
I applied in July and it took them around 2-3 days to invite me to one of their screening days.
Btw,I passed all the days and now I am waiting for the final response.If you have any questions regarding the compass test or the interviews,don't hesitate to contact me
my e-mail adress is : [email protected]

All the best!

LeoAviator00
22nd Dec 2019, 15:04
Hello guys , my name is Leonardo
I sent the application form to Wizz Pilot Academy months ago but I still have no answers from them.
How long did you guys wait for their email ?
thank you

samatyranin
22nd Dec 2019, 22:04
I've picked Egnatia too. Looks like due to better weather conditions over south europe whole ATPL + CPL part takes 17 months vs 21 in Hungary.

ooooor maybe they are just organised better.

nrg1
2nd Jan 2020, 09:13
Hello guys, as you can see this is my first post, so I really need your help. I want to apply for the program and they have one question saying more or less “what it takes to be a wizzair pilot”. I don’t want this simple question to determine my career path or future. So from those who passed, if you can tell my what you wrote that would be very helpful.

dobby88
2nd Jan 2020, 17:51
I'd look up on google the numerous guides to writing motivational letters/cover letters for airline pilots. There isn't much you can do wrong, in my opinion, especially with how short (isn't it like 250 words?) the requirement is - especially as it's not asking for you to talk about yourself. I think it's mainly there to weed out people with really bad (or no) English, so make sure your spelling and grammar are fine. Pro tip - use something like grammarly to spot any obvious errors and, of course, get someone else to proofread it as well if you're worried about it.

samatyranin
5th Jan 2020, 19:18
Wait, what?

You want to be a pilot or writer? Where'd you find that you need to answer that question? Only thing they expect you to upload is your curicullum vitae.

PilotRoger
6th Jan 2020, 05:31
Hey mate, tbh I don't think they have the time to read all the motivation letters. Eitherway, be sure you meet all the min criteria and let your interview performance be your motivation letter.

Mienjung
6th Jan 2020, 11:48
Me and a friend of mine are from Germany and will start this year in Egnatia.

Is there anyone who participated in the Flightschool in Greece? I just wanted to ask how are the chances to get kicked out due to the percentage you have to achieve during all exams? I am a bit scared of that and are there any other tips for those whole 17 months?

Mienjung
6th Jan 2020, 13:52
Hello guys,

I will start my Cadet Program from WizzAir at Egnatia this year. I just wanted to ask if someone done that before and could give me some tips. It is my dream job but i am a bit scared that the contract says that you have to accomplish a certain percentage at the exams and so on... so it is risky to fail the whole stuff and pay them the whole money back immediately. Any tips on how to learn or something like that? I would appreciate that.

By the way, i know that some people have their opinions about Wizz Air being bad or good, i won't judge that and i haven't worked for them so i cannot say anything but for example i have some friends who fly for LH and what i hear about the internal problems and other stuff sounds more worse to me then the stuff i hear about wizz.

rp001
8th Jan 2020, 10:44
did anyone get the answer form wizz?
I applied for NTR cadet in december but I still did not get any dates for selection...

samatyranin
8th Jan 2020, 13:07
I'm affraid that this is not a topic about their cadet programme.

Zgembo
9th Jan 2020, 21:21
Hello guys,

Anyone has scheduled assessment this feb?

BravoSierra90
9th Jan 2020, 21:45
Good Evening everyone.

I downloaded the program brochure and I have a couple of questions:

1) Page 14:[i]The total tuition fee of the Ab-Initio training is € 61460. This fee doesn’t cover costs such as remedial trainings, accommodation or travel expenses, nor the Advanced training or Wizz Air training are the advanced training and Wizz Air training to be paid by the cadet pilot? If so, how much?
So far, I've understood that one has to pay:
- Accommodation and living for the whole 17-21 months of training;
- 250€ for the three-days assessment;
- 14950€ [i]one-shot if the company chooses you;
- 46510€ when you start working, by deducing a monthly sum from the salary (like in the brochure);

2) Has anyone signed to a pilot insurance program such as Pilot SAAM or similar? What is the average premium to be payed for a trainee program?

Thanks !

iandy912i
13th Jan 2020, 08:10
Advanced training is a Type Rating - around 20k eur, wizz will pay for it and then deduct from a salary.

Yes, you got it right, but 13950eur, not 14950

Never heard of that insurance, can you give some links?
looks like trainees are payed around 2k after taxes and all deductions

dobby88
13th Jan 2020, 08:44
2k after all the training repayments as well? That's pretty good, ngl. Was expecting far worse since the repayment period is only like 5 years.

samatyranin
13th Jan 2020, 14:29
You are about to work for Wizz Air not some random small airline. Low cost airline doesnt always mean 'low cost' salary.

dobby88
13th Jan 2020, 16:41
Didn't mean to suggest their salaries are bad by any means, just meant to say that paying off so much debt in 5 years and still being left with 2k net is really good. You'll be hard pressed to find better deals for integrated training anywhere in the world, without having it fully sponsored like aer lingus (or forking out the money yourself to begin with).

samatyranin
13th Jan 2020, 17:37
You need to remember, that if after all those taxes and deductions salary wouldn't be worth all that work you just put into having your ATPL and TR, then nobody would probably think about WAPA. They need pilots a lot especially bound for 5 years at least.

iandy912i
13th Jan 2020, 22:02
but still, it's extremely difficult to get yourself into that program

samatyranin
14th Jan 2020, 09:00
Well... you can still have your ATPL from any other school and then apply as non TR cadet.

samatyranin
15th Jan 2020, 17:25
latest pilot jobs sucked for me to be honest. Skytest is a great tool but it focus more on overall preparation rather than math preparation. For going straight for maths I'd rather go with some apps like Lumosity or Peak or platforms like Brilliant. You can also try MathTrainer for simple calculations.

samatyranin
16th Jan 2020, 14:18
Look. Go Through that topic and see how many ppl are telling that skytest is great for this. Skytest was also mentioned by Captain Joe on his video about preparation for the assessment.

In my opinion skytest is way better because:
1. you pay one price which is somewhere around of yearly fee for lpj. And have it for ever. So you can stick to this improving your skills over years at your free time.
2. many confirm that these are the closest to vienna test system - which - to have an access you need to be a psychologist, and what is used by most of airlines at their assessements. You can't just buy it. I've been doing Vienna Test few times - if you're from Warsaw then look for Malgorzata Chelis who is aviation psychologist - she has vienna test system then you can also compare it to skytest. It is really close to what you have in VTS. + skytest released lately vienna preparation system so I bet it has even better stuff for VTS to train.
3. it also has great tools to train for COMPASS test (eye-hand coordination, attention test and so on)

What is also worth to mention is that i had pilot jobs subscription somewhere in the middle so I didn't have an access for all of these so maybe if you're ****ting gold nuggets then you will be able to afford that. But for me it is also way better economically to get skytest.

aleksa1985
18th Jan 2020, 12:50
Hello guys,
I just discovered this forum. I applied for wiz air pilot programe in Hungary. After two days I got invitation for screening and options are in february or march. Since my passport is non eu (I am from Serbia) I asked yhem should I apply at all or not, they responded since Belgrade is their base I can apply. For sure they are helping getting study long term EU visa.

iandy912i
19th Jan 2020, 10:56
latest pilot jobs sucked for me to be honest. Skytest is a great tool but it focus more on overall preparation rather than math preparation. For going straight for maths I'd rather go with some apps like Lumosity or Peak or platforms like Brilliant. You can also try MathTrainer for simple calculations.

if we are talking about wapa and preparation for compass - lpj is much closer to what you gonna face during the assessment. Skytest is far more complicated. Had both of them, and my choice is lpj. But it's never a bad idea to get both

samatyranin
19th Jan 2020, 11:44
Well - you will not get exact software that is being used by Wizz Air at their assesements. So why not to train your skills in more complex software like skytest? I think that at the beginning of flight pilot career there are so many things that need a lot of money to be put into, so I dont think that getting them both is an option for most.

Ieche
20th Jan 2020, 08:53
Hey guys, I’ll be reserving a seat in Budapest for the screening soon, I also need to book flights and hotel there but I’m worried that the screening events may not be on consecutive days.. do you think a week stay would be enough or should I be staying longer just to be on the safe side?

iandy912i
20th Jan 2020, 09:33
Sure, it's up to you what to choose, i'm only saying my thoughts about all that. And tbh, yes, you gonna spend a lot of money, but 70 eur will not make any difference in the end of the day

T0mF4rr3ll
20th Jan 2020, 21:18
Hi Guys,

Sorry for Hijacking the thread! Anyone from the UK/Ireland apply for this? (Since it’s now apparently available to all EU residents)

Currently a Flight Planner with a European Airline , and I’m about to start down the Modular route at a pretty quick pace! But this Wizz Air route looks Like an amazing opportunity to potentially have a job lined up.👌

Galiver
23rd Jan 2020, 12:18
Hi guys,
Anyone here recently been invited to assessment, NTR FO and can tell me a little about the process, what to expect and how to prepare?
I appreciate any advice..

david47
23rd Jan 2020, 14:08
Hello

Could you give me recommendations where i can make a 1 Class Medical check ? I contacted (wrote mail) several clinics in Budapest and Warsaw, but their answers was looks like - "they are busy". So, is anybody here who knows relevant clinic ?

Thank you.

david47
23rd Jan 2020, 18:22
Hello

Could anyone recommend where i can make Initial 1 Class Medical check ? I wrote mail to several clinics in Budapest an Warsaw and their answers looks like "they are busy or they are conducting only renewal examination, NOT INITIAL" . Guys please help me

AnderPilot
23rd Jan 2020, 22:00
You need to find an AeMC not AME, as only AeMC is allowed to do initial Class 1.
I know in Hungary there is one in Budapest: reporvos.hu
But you can find list of ones in other countries, on the relevant aviation authority websites.

iandy912i
24th Jan 2020, 08:24
look into Bucharest. I've done mine in Vilnus, a good choice too. Both of them are quite easy to get an appointment. There's is no queue in Vilnus and as far as i know you don't even need an appointment in Bucharest

iandy912i
24th Jan 2020, 08:25
Assessments is held in 3 consecutive days, so 4-5-days stay is enough

samatyranin
24th Jan 2020, 09:48
Well if you looked into Warsaw then you should also check Wrocław - GOBLL. Did mine there last week. As you call them you basically get booked next week. For initial 1st class you need to bring your chest X-ray tho. What they care about is description of that X-ray not image itself.

pabolinio0
24th Jan 2020, 17:53
Hi guys,

I have been through the Wizzair selection around September time. Unfortunately, I missed out on a few marks in my COMPASS test to progress into the further stages. I will definitely be reapplying once my 6-month cooldown is complete.

Beforehand, I have been using Skytest to prepare, however (as someone mentioned before) I have noticed that it seems way too complicated for what the actual compass test was. People have mentioned Latestpilotjobs as a better solution.

I wanted to ask, is it just the one simple package "Compass test preparation" with the 4 different prices that people would recommend?

Thanks

samatyranin
25th Jan 2020, 12:54
Isn't that when you train on something harder you're automatically getting even better at some basic stuff?

pabolinio0
25th Jan 2020, 18:37
Just because something is harder doesn't mean that it is necessarily relevant.

So back to my question, which latestpilotjobs package is the one that everyone uses to prepare themselves?

Thanks

iandy912i
26th Jan 2020, 12:42
there's one for $30 if i remember it correctly. It has coordination test in it as well. Best option to choose

Selos
26th Jan 2020, 21:27
Hi to everyone

I like most of you also got an invitation for the tests to Wizzair cadet programme in Budapest.

Could you please help in any way, how should and can i prepare for tests. I didn't have any previous experience in such kind of test.
Thank you in advance.

iandy912i
29th Jan 2020, 13:19
can't write you in pm, your message folder exceeds it's capabilities 😀 i've gave your phone number to our admin, hope she will add you shortly

Igor2909
3rd Feb 2020, 13:01
Hello y'all,
Have the same problem, I need to understand better what should I prepare and if my English skills are enought right now or I should improve them. Also where can I prepare for this kind of test as I have no experience too.
Thank you in advance ;D

themissz
6th Feb 2020, 04:30
Hi Alexi, I've already passed 1st and 2nd day screening ;) I am gonna have the exams soon. Really worried about compass tests. Any advice?

Thank you

themissz
6th Feb 2020, 04:33

Do you have any advice for someone who will have the exam soon?
Really freaking out here...
Bought a subscription on lpj and I am practicing. But I am not sure if this is the right thing to go.
I finished high-school 11 years ago... So I really have to practice a bit. My brain is frozen.

Thank you

themissz
6th Feb 2020, 05:00
Buna, Bogdan!

I know is a little bit late, but congratulations.

Could you help me with some details about the compass test you passed?
My exam is really soon and I don't know what to expect.

Multumesc mult!

themissz
6th Feb 2020, 05:28
Hello

Could anyone recommend where i can make Initial 1 Class Medical check ? I wrote mail to several clinics in Budapest an Warsaw and their answers looks like "they are busy or they are conducting only renewal examination, NOT INITIAL" . Guys please help me
I did mine in Bucharest. The place is called " institutul de aeronautica"

No need for a booking. Just go there and in 5 hours you will get it.

Good luck

samatyranin
6th Feb 2020, 19:00
How bout you reply all your stuff in a single post not spamming with multiple of them in a row?

Igor2909
6th Feb 2020, 19:10
How bout you reply all your stuff in a single post not spamming with multiple of them in a row?
comon don't be so rude, this guys is just a little bit nervous, understandable situation when you have the assessment in few days and you want as much information as possible ;)

hid3
7th Feb 2020, 21:22
I checked that site. Most of the text is published in "broken English" (those who have worked with people from India know what I mean). The posted "feedbacks of happy customers" are written in the same style, so doesn't look like real feedback at all. Am I just the only one who noticed this?

What I'm trying to say is that the site doesn't look as a very serious/real one

samatyranin
7th Feb 2020, 22:24
comon don't be so rude, this guys is just a little bit nervous, understandable situation when you have the assessment in few days and you want as much information as possible ;)

Well... I have it too in less than a month and I'm following rules of not making this topic a mess.

themissz
8th Feb 2020, 08:00
Come on don't be so rude, this guy is just a little bit nervous, understandable situation when you have the assessment in few days and you want as much information as possible ;)

Thank you for the understanding and I am sorry if I am upsetting someone .

I will make sure I will not disturb anymore.
​​

rp001
9th Feb 2020, 20:13
You all got invited to test for wizz air pilot academy or did you apply to non type rated cadets?

Regards

samatyranin
9th Feb 2020, 21:02
This is a topic about WAPA so doubt you'll find anybody that went for non TR here.

pavlov2020
10th Feb 2020, 10:14
Hi everyone,

I am due to have my WAPA Day 1 assessment with Egnatia Aviation in Budapest in a month's time. In terms of COMPASS prep, I have narrowed it down to the following three prep software providers: PAT (PilotAptitudeTest which claims to tailor to the Egnatia aviation screening method), LPJ, and Skytest.

Has anyone tried the PilotAptitudeTest software and would you be willing to share your thoughts on its merits? Thanks a lot.

pavlov2020
10th Feb 2020, 10:14
Hi everyone,

I am due to have my WAPA Day 1 assessment with Egnatia Aviation in Budapest in a month's time. In terms of COMPASS prep, I have narrowed it down to the following three prep software providers: PAT (PilotAptitudeTest which claims to tailor to the Egnatia aviation screening method), LPJ, and Skytest.

Has anyone tried the PilotAptitudeTest software and would you be willing to share your thoughts on its merits? Thanks a lot.

Jhro
10th Feb 2020, 12:51
Hi guys,
how long has it taken to hear back from them after you sent your applications? I applied 4 weeks ago and still no answer...

samatyranin
10th Feb 2020, 19:33
For me it was 2 or 3 days.

pavlov2020
11th Feb 2020, 08:42
Hi guys,

1 )Wondering if anyone tried the PAT (PilotAptritudeTest) preparation software? Is it compatible with rudder controls peripherals? Thanks in advance.

2) Any Bulgarians having applied to the WAPA who might want to get in touch?

Tail wind to all

SierraTangoBravo
11th Feb 2020, 15:58
Hello!

Did anyone here already passed all 3 days?
What could be expected on the 3-rd day screening?

aleksa1985
11th Feb 2020, 18:56
Hi guys,
What is dress code? Is it smart casual or business? Cose I think I read somewhere it's smart casual...

Jhro
12th Feb 2020, 15:09
For me it was 2 or 3 days.
Interesting. Could it be the that they actually don't consider anyone from the western/northern Europe, even though they claim they do?

hid3
13th Feb 2020, 06:28
Actually they never considered. They only consider candidates from eaastern Europe and preferably countries where they have bases.

dobby88
13th Feb 2020, 08:52
They do consider people from outside eastern europe, but they are quite picky. They have had a problem in the past with western pilots just coming to get their 1500 hrs and then moving back to the west, so they want people who won't just leave after their bond is up in 5 years :/

iandy912i
13th Feb 2020, 18:29
Hi guys,
What is dress code? Is it smart casual or business? Cose I think I read somewhere it's smart casual...

It's about how you treat that assessment. My recommendation is to get a suit