PDA

View Full Version : Wizzair Pilot Academy

Pages : 1 [2] 3

RaluMih
18th Feb 2020, 16:16
There's a group of discussion going on about WAPA related. If you, ladies and gents, want to be part of it, drop me an email at [email protected]
All the best,

david47
20th Feb 2020, 07:59
Hello guys
Does anyone had experience what kind math test to expect on assessment day ? how it difficult, how much time have for exercises and etc... i know that use calculator or any electronic device is forbidden.
also i interesting about English test. is it verbal or spelling examination ?

Thank you

Iglooyoke
21st Feb 2020, 09:43
I am from a non EU country (Nepal). Is it possible for me to enroll in the WAPA program if I get a EU study visa.?

samatyranin
21st Feb 2020, 21:44
I'm not 100% sure but they need you to have either EU citizenship or to be a citizen of non EU country that they have base at.

flymeaway88
22nd Feb 2020, 10:24
Morning guys,

I applied few days ago for the Wizz Air Pilot Acadamy.

How much time before they reply? Do they send replies both for yes/no to the assessment day?

Thank you

samatyranin
22nd Feb 2020, 21:10
As far as I know - they do not send replies that you were not taken into account. Some get these right away while other after longer period of time. So take it as 'waitlist'. I got mine about 3 days after I applied.

CyrilQ.06
23rd Feb 2020, 13:09
Hi guys,

has anyone from western Europe been called recently ?
From what they tell on their website, they are no longer "screening" people between western and eastern countries.

Thanks ! :)

iandy912i
23rd Feb 2020, 21:03
As far as I know - they do not send replies that you were not taken into account. Some get these right away while other after longer period of time. So take it as 'waitlist'. I got mine about 3 days after I applied.

When are you having your assessment?

samatyranin
23rd Feb 2020, 21:13
6th of march

flymeaway88
24th Feb 2020, 17:27
Hi guys,

has anyone from western Europe been called recently ?
From what they tell on their website, they are no longer "screening" people between western and eastern countries.

Thanks ! :)

I applied 6 days ago, no response yet. I'm from Italy.
Well, maybe they officially do not screen..but...you know.
I have this chance (wizz air sponsorship) and another one (waiting for a student loan bank response to enroll @ brics aviation in poland, upfront of 48k €).
Otherwise I can surely put this dream to sleep.

CyrilQ.06
25th Feb 2020, 05:14
Thanks for your reply !

Yes, it would have been a good solution... I will anyway send my application as soon as I finish my PPL... then I will see.

Never heard about brics aviation. Have you considered also Bartolini and Adriana Aviation ? The first one is actually getting a good reputation, and I’ve got quite good feedbacks from guys that went to Adriana.

Cheers ;)

samatyranin
25th Feb 2020, 16:08
They were looking for experienced pilots after Air Italy suspended their operations. So I bet there's a thing about guys from Italy.

flymeaway88
25th Feb 2020, 20:20
Pretty sure Brics and Adriana are the same thing, they're actually partner.
Today got the bank response, it's a big NO.
Damn...Wizz Air is the only chance left.

Mienjung
1st Mar 2020, 12:56
Hey guys,
in terms of applying just to let some know:
I’ve send my application and haven’t received any information for 2.5 months.
I started contacting flight school as well as people from Wizz air via mail and after 20 mails where everyone said wether the flight school or wizz is responsible, ive found a person who helped me.
I got a date for the assessment after 3.5 months and in 3 weeks I will start my cadet program for wizz air.
in case you struggle as I did don’t hesitate to contact them and make some pressure lmao

vladbalaban
6th Mar 2020, 14:52
Mienjung , can you please write down the e-mail of that person who helped you? I think I am now in the same situation as you were.
I applied 4 weeks ago and i don't have an answer from them... just a `noreply' in which they inform me that they received the application.
It's odd how some are invited for screenings 3 days after they apply and mine just didn't come yet after a month.
Thank you

iandy912i
7th Mar 2020, 17:33
6th of march

How was your assessment, mate?

samatyranin
17th Mar 2020, 14:59
Well. I can say it was good. To keep things short it looks on first day like that:

3 computerised tests:
1. Personality test - you have to pick one of two things about you (for example 1. I am great at working as a team. 2. I rarely act impulsively - in case both are good or no good for you - pick one that is better or less worse for you)
2. COMPASS* - joystick like in airbus and some rudder peddals. Really old models with rather bad callibration. You have to be carefull in slalom test because sping of these joystics act rather weird - its deadzone is crappy so as you go through neutral position there is rather big gap without any reads where joystick has barely any resistance.)
3. English test - simple english phrases you have to pick correct word out of 4 for it. Then you have few records to listen via headphones. These are about aviation in general so you need to listen through (nature of emergency, ATIS and so on - it looks kinda like ICAO exam)

plus you have small talk with one of Flight instructors at your chosen school.

about Compass it was rather easy few modules based on Skytest for middle east these were:
1. slalom (jostick left/right) - Tracking Accuracy Test
2. v/s + rudder - Basic Coordination Test
3. autopilot stuff - almost same as Autopilot and Signals Processing - the only difference is that - you need to set 3 parameters instead of 4 in skytest - Altitude, heading and speed). + signals are showing up in two boxes in upper corners you need to clear them by pressing numpad keys. One thing that is worth to mention here is that these disappear after 3 seconds if not cleared. And when you set your autopilot settings and hit Enter to confirm it - whole program kinda freezes up for about 2-3 seconds so when you set your autopilot, then press enter, and then try immediately after hit numpad key it doesnt disappear - not sure if it counts or not but at some point I was rather clicking numpad first then confirming autopilot settings
4. short term memory - Flight data Read Back - you only have to memorise four constant parameters up to 3 at a time - Altitude, speed, heading, radio freq so nothing like stuff on higher levels of skytest [rate of climb, distance, fuel weight and so on]
5. radar - Bearing determination test - really simple version of that - 3 gauges - RMI, Compass, Attitude. - I've seen exactly same test somewhere over internet. But if you are good at sky test then you are going to ace one at Wizz Air too (no callsigns of airplanes or aditional VOR's - RMI is always pointing center point of radar)
6. Math - mix of Mental Arithmetic and Math Word Problems - so just simple calculations or stuff like Plane A flies takes off from airport A and flies at a speed of 150 knots while plane B takes off from airport B with with speed of 100knots - at what distance between two airports will they meet knowing that distance between two airports is 300miles. - no estimations and no number series. What differs slightly is that you get 2 tables one about breaking distance on runway in different conditins (runway wet, plane with only one engine and so on) you need to look up those in table and type answers for questions like - what distance will cover a 68t plane will need to stop on snowy runway with flaps and slats inop. Second table was something about isa and saturation (same principle - read question find it on a table and type answer) - 24 questions 20 minutes
7. physics - same as above but without time limit and questions few of them were exactly same as in physics part of skytest - not sure if numbers were same (doubt it).

Nothing else so all those cube folding stuff and so on was not needed.

For parts of test 1-3 there were 3 periods of 2 minute test (as far as I remember) and these were basically the same ie. autopilot settings were same, slalom looked same, and rudder was deflecting at same timeframes with same force.

Not too much experience with day 2 and 3 since at the beggining of that got confirmation that I cant use way of finnancing it as I planned, saddly. So now either I'll go through it all by myself or find way to save more money and hit them again next year.

boing797
26th Mar 2020, 17:54
Has anyone heard anything recently from WAPA?

dobby88
26th Mar 2020, 17:57
Stay home and wash your hands 😂

iandy912i
28th Mar 2020, 12:44
All recruitments are suspended now, but for sure it will go on later

david47
29th Mar 2020, 17:03
Hello guys
Do you know how good is Skytest (middle east) for preparation of WIZZ assessment day ? As i know price is 79.99... Could you give me any advice about skytest. Is it enough for preparation ? is it include compass and personal/interview tests ? and etc...
Thanks

iandy912i
31st Mar 2020, 16:47
I would recommend LPJ, but it will work for limited time, so you'd better know your assessment day before buying anything

kaninte
9th Jun 2020, 13:57
Hi guys,

I tried for several days to register myself for this program but when I reach the final step before "submit application" seems to be an error with "how would you describe a wizzair ideal pilot?" when I write there, the square turns pink and shows a message below "how would you describe a wizzair pilot message is invalid"

It doesn't matter the browser as I tried with chrome, firefox, explorer... and got the same message when I get there.

Has someone registered recently and got this message? If yes, how could you apply??

Have a good day and good luck in your assessments!

flywithriol
10th Jun 2020, 02:31
Hey guys,
I've submitted my application for the WA cadet program on 2/23. I've received the confirmation email from them saying that the review will take up to 3 or 4 weeks. Up until now (6/10) i have no information, neither if im accepted or not. I know the fact that they suspended their training programms due to CoVid19 but as pilot schools start again im getting a bit frustrated. Do you guys have any information/experiencing anything like this too? Should i start contact them?
Thanks in advance

flywithriol
10th Jun 2020, 02:34
Maybe your message is exceeding the 400 character limit

parkfell
10th Jun 2020, 16:10
All recruitments are suspended now, but for sure it will go on later

Roll up the map of Europe, it will not be needed for three years......

PilotLZ
10th Jun 2020, 16:25
Not 100% sure on that one, especially if the programme becomes self-funded again. What you get in pretty much any such self-funded programme is a conditional offer which is usually subject not only to successful completion of training but also to demand on part of the airline. Think EZY and all the cadets they placed in a holding pool. So, while you may soon get a conditional offer and be sent to an approved ATO with your money, a job might be quite some time apart from graduation... An airline is losing nothing by having a ready pool of applicants; it's the applicants who have to work out a way to stay current and survive financially by the time they become needed. So, think twice.

Hawker400
10th Jun 2020, 17:53
There's a comment on the EZY thread by the father of a whitetail cadet that had his contract canceled few days before base training. £120k+ of debt. Airline didn't lose a dime.

Once airlines realized they could outsource training costs directly unto starry-eyed 18yr olds it was game over.

PilotLZ
10th Jun 2020, 18:37
Precisely. With any self-funded programme, whether it's affiliated to an airline or just an untagged "white tail" course, the training risk is entirely on the applicant. You screw it up and don't get a licence in the end? You pay for that. You lose your medical? You pay for that. The airline is not in a position to hire you after you obtain your licence? You pay for that. Whatever goes wrong, it will be you in hot waters and them safe and sound. And the ATO will be a certain beneficiary from all this since they need people training in order to survive. If said people get jobs in the end - fab, they will make good advertising material for the school. If not - fine, they will likely still be paying said school for their rating revalidations every now and again.

So, all sorts of training programmes will become available a lot sooner than entry-level jobs will (and probably even sooner than ANY jobs will). Whether it's worth the gamble while the outlook for the entire industry is still fairly unclear - it's your call.

hid3
10th Jun 2020, 19:25
Chill down guys with all those academies and descriptions of ideal W!ZZ pilot.
Aviation is on its knees now, with tens of thousands experienced (read more valuable than zero-hour) pilots ready to fight for a job which would give them opportunity to fly and maintain ratings etc.
IMHO it will take minimum 5 years to recover before the normal hiring of low-hour pilots will resume.
And will you be maintaining your IR, medical, etc current before that happens? Even if you do, and even if you get invited for an interview followed by a sim session - how much of your knowledge and skills will be fresh to be able to pass it?
I think that spending any money out of your pocket for interviews/assessments/academy courses now is simply stupid.
On the other hand, if the local pubs are closed due to the pandemic, where else you can let the money go which is tearing your pocket?!

I wish my assumptions were really very wrong...

parkfell
10th Jun 2020, 21:40
..........IMHO it will take minimum 5 years to recover before the normal hiring of low-hour pilots will resume...
I suspect five years is somewhat pessimistic notwithstanding the announcements of downsizing of airlines.

The recovery process will really commence once a vaccine becomes available, which provided there are no hiccups, should be by the end of 2020. The Oxford teams work looks promising.

Confidence will be a key aspect to getting people flying again. A much clearer picture will emerge in 12 months time as to when normality or something close to it will occur. In the meantime 2023.

hid3
10th Jun 2020, 21:53
I have nothing to say but just one thing - we will see how it will turn up.

By the way, what this pandemic solved really quickly are two things - pilot shortage and overcrowded aircraft factories. Once MAX got grounded, you had to wait for your newly placed A320 order to be delivered for a decade. I suspect this term has diminished now.

vladbalaban
23rd Jun 2020, 15:34
Anyone who attended this June assessments? Any impressions, especially regarding the second day (interview)? Thank you!

Erjon Gaxha
25th Jun 2020, 09:35
Hi guys,

Ive applied for the wizz air cadet program about 2 weeks ago, but I haven’t had a response from them since. Does anyone know why, do you think I need to wait longer. I’ve checked my eligibility and I’m fine.(do you think they’ve stopped recruiting due to COVID but still even if they did why haven’t they removed the application from their website)
thanks

hid3
25th Jun 2020, 18:47
2 months ago they made redundant over 250 of their pilots - experienced, type rated, familiar with their SOPs etc. Do you really believe they may be looking for some fresh cadets now?

Erjon Gaxha
25th Jun 2020, 18:58
Yes I agree but why are applications still open then, shouldn’t they off took them off. And also, they have starting dates that they have stated on their website.

dirk85
25th Jun 2020, 19:22
They have better things to do than updating their website. Or the person in charge has been made redundant.
Either way, don't hold your breath.

Erjon Gaxha
25th Jun 2020, 19:30
excuse me, “they have better things to do”, what else do they do?. They are the recruitment team they are in charge of this part of the company. And it’s extremely important to inform the public for this matter as people who have applied are waiting for a response, this is a persons future. I think it’s more than that.

dirk85
25th Jun 2020, 23:13
I am not sure you realize how an airline works. It's ok, we have all been there. People in the office have been fired, together with cabin and flight deck crews, for a total of about 1000 people. And you will be surprised to know that the people working in the recruitment have also other roles in the company, notably in the training and flight ops department.
Trainers for example are swamped, working hard trying to prevent people falling out of recency. They have an whole organizazion to start up again in an environment that has never been more volatile and chaotic, with unprecedented challenges.
Forgive the expression, but trust me when I say that nobody in the company gives a flying damn about your dreams and the future of people like you or me, especially in a time of crisis like this.
People with 15 years in the company have been fired with a 3 lines email and you expect them to care about some random applicant?

Erjon Gaxha
26th Jun 2020, 01:42
thank you for you good explanation

parkfell
26th Jun 2020, 06:09
.....And it’s extremely important to inform the public for this matter as people who have applied are waiting for a response, this is a persons future. I think it’s more than that.

The tsunami has hit. People are manning the lifeboats. The distress call has been put out.
They are no longer rearranging the deckchairs. The ‘public’ know what has happened.
There is no need for a further response.

Give a thought to others, and not just yourself. You don’t give the impression of being a team player?

PilotLZ
26th Jun 2020, 08:15
Give it some time, gentlemen. The most likely option is that the programme will carry on at some point, not to the least because any potential graduations from a new intake are a few years away and the landscape will likely look far better by then. But, on a serious note, I don't think that any assessments will take place until at least Q4 2020. As some colleagues mentioned earlier, the company has a lot to deal with now and, either way, recruitment is no pressing issue for the next months. What I would add to this is that the flight schools have a lot on their plate as well. Imagine the backlog that has been accumulated since March. Many people need refresher training and proficiency checking, many courses which have already been booked and paid for are months behind schedule. Any partners of the school are in a similar predicament - e.g. maintenance organisations also have a backlog on aircraft checks, meaning that an aircraft might become unavailable until such time that its maintenance is sorted. So, do not expect much news for another couple of months, I think.

Erjon Gaxha
27th Jun 2020, 14:57
PilotLZ;

Thank you for your kind and very clear response

Vladimirf
27th Jul 2020, 11:23
PilotLZ

You are quite optimistic.
I am working in one of more-or-less surviving company (70-80 FH per pilot last two months) and all our training resources are full until end of this year just for recurrent training.
Our chief said about 2022 for new zero FH pilots.

prog_
27th Jul 2020, 15:53
In this case it would be a smart move to start training on your own now to be ready as a fresh cadet in 2022? Am I right?

PilotLZ
28th Jul 2020, 18:05
The trouble is, even two weeks is a pretty long planning period under the current instability, let alone two years. You can certainly start soon (especially if you manage to get a good deal on your PPL and hour building due to the likely reduced demand for flight training). Do the PPL, try to space out the hour building in a way that won't leave you without any flying for months on end (because you will get rusty quickly). Do the night rating, start studying for the ATPL exams. And when there is more certainty about your job prospects you can plan and do the expensive stuff - IR, MEP IR, CPL, MCC, JOC, UPRT. This way, you can get yourself within a couple of months from the finish line by spending not more than half of the total cost of a fATPL. And the modules which are actually important for airline recruiters will have nice and fresh finish dates.

James Bland
1st Aug 2020, 18:35
T0mF4rr3ll

I am applying from UK too literally in the same scenario - find me on insta cause I need to talk to someone in the same scenario might even be a case of sharing accommodation - my insta is J4mes_Bl4nd with you wanna connect

Bruno22
15th Aug 2020, 10:40
The application process is unfortunately closed. It's quite likely that the program will become self-sponsored or only students from Poland, Hungary and Romania will get the financing as it used to be some time before

PilotLZ
15th Aug 2020, 11:33
More likely the former. Funding of ab-initio training makes financial sense to an airline in times of high demand and disproportionately low supply of qualified pilots. Funding broadens the pool of potential candidates with people who have the right skills and attitude but lack the financial means. Unfortunately, right now the demand for ab-initio trainees is almost inexistent and will stay there for as long as there are thousands of A320-rated and experienced pilots fighting for every opening out there. And, for the small fraction of ab-initio trainees who might still be put through the programme, there is a sufficiently large pool of candidates who have the right skills and attitude AND access to funding.

Cynical? Certainly. But you'd better accept how the real world works and look for your path with all this in mind.

vladbalaban
15th Aug 2020, 14:07
Hello! Does anyone know if (in case of reopening the assessments) it could be possible to switch flight schools between Egnatia (Greece) and Trener (Hungary)? Thank you in advance!

PilotLZ
18th Aug 2020, 09:18
Depends on what is written in that shiny contract you will sign before starting. You may be able to quit the course without any financial repercussions under certain limited circumstances, usually force majeure or non-compliance with the contract terms on part of the school. Or, alternatively, if the airline becomes unhappy with the school for whatever reason, they may pull out their cadets and transfer them to another ATO as they see fit. I've seen that happen, although with a Middle Eastern carrier and a school in a completely different part of Europe. The airline was not satisfied with the training delivery time line and decided to move their students somewhere where they could finish off quicker.

vladbalaban
18th Aug 2020, 17:08
Maybe my question was confusing. I meant that when I applied in february, I checked "Any school" and Egnatia, Greece selected me. In the meantime, I realised that Trener, Hungary would suit me best so I would prefer them as they are closer to my hometown. So, the question was related to this: if I can move my application from Egnatia to Trener.

James Bland
27th Aug 2020, 16:03
Hi all,

Any guidance appreciated! The applications have reopened again from the 25th August. Does anyone have any idea what's going on 😂? Also if you do apply do you know how long it takes for the Academy to say if you've passed to next stage. As I'd hope it would be quick due to them having course start dates in October ...

PilotLZ
28th Aug 2020, 19:40
Everyone hopes that things go back to normal soon, but can you be certain that you will be able to get to the training location in October, given that Hungary are imposing another travel ban from 1 September? Or that initial flight training will be permitted by the local health authorities, given that it's not exactly an essential activity right now? As it stands now, many things are neither in the hands of the airline, nor in the hands of the ATO. I'm afraid that any forecasts about the next course date might no longer be valid by next week. If you manage to start - fantastic, but you also need to be prepared that it might not be a thing for some while. In either case, there will be some form of formal communication on the matter as soon as a decision is made.

argyrisrc4
3rd Sep 2020, 15:51
Hi guys!

I'm trying to fill the application for the Pilot Academy program.The problem is that filling pilot scoring form and uploading flight crew license are mandatory to apply.As a person without previous pilot experience, i cannot do that so i cannot proceed.Have the requirements for applicants been changed?Or am i doing something wrong?

Thank you

Dizo25
3rd Sep 2020, 23:05
Hey, so I got accepted into Trener kft and I was wondering if anyone who is currently in the program or was in the program can tell me what textbooks they use so I can start reading up ahead of time
Thanks

argyrisrc4
4th Sep 2020, 18:45
Guys did anyone manage to apply online?
I cannot do it.

Robran
10th Sep 2020, 16:27
argyrisrc4
I have the same problem, did you mange to solve it?

argyrisrc4
10th Sep 2020, 23:34
Unfortunately not.I've sent them an email, but haven't received an answer so far

PilotLZ
11th Sep 2020, 08:21
Maybe contacting the school to ask if the programme is going ahead could shed some light on why? I wouldn't be surprised if applications have been temporarily suspended, maybe until next spring or so. Hungary is now subject to a travel ban, so travelling to Budapest for an assessment won't really be a possibility in the immediate future. In addition, Wizz air have just announced capacity reductions for the winter. Crews in some bases will be facing unpaid leave or part-time work for certain periods in the next 6 months. So, unfortunately, it's quite possible that ab-initio courses in the next couple of months have been postponed as well. But, as I previously said, you need to contact whoever is managing it to know for certain what's going on.

Cocorin
11th Sep 2020, 19:49
Is the TR included in the marketed price, or is it on another contract ?

B19UPJ
21st Sep 2020, 21:53
argyrisrc4

I’m experiencing the same issues. Is there any fix for this yet?
Also the flight form is mandatory as is a medical and other certificates.
How can you submit without filling there fields? Has anyone managed to do it?

argyrisrc4
23rd Sep 2020, 12:55
No idea. I've sent them a mail twice, but still no reply

B19UPJ
23rd Sep 2020, 17:08
I’ve sent a couple of emails asking if/when the next open day is happening but no reply.
I went ahead and filled out the application without getting a response because I am concerned the scheme will end without me sending through an application. But now I can’t submit it. Grr

truckflyer
23rd Sep 2020, 19:47
I would be very surprised if they even have anyone to reply emails for this these days. Nothing is going to happen for at least 12 months, most likely more, if Wizz still exists in 12 months. That's how bad it's out there at the moment.

Slav_Ace_I
30th Sep 2020, 05:52
B19UPJ

HI, did you manage to get a hold of them? I just sent an Email to Egnatia Aviation in Kavala asking them about the Form, I have no experience either and I have been wondering if I can apply for the training or not, the Pilot Scoring Form makes no sense at all to me....

I hope you are doing well and thank you for your reply in advance!

Robran
12th Oct 2020, 09:19
Any news? Anyone?

sara98
13th Oct 2020, 11:19
Applications are now closed, once again :(

Field Required
13th Oct 2020, 15:45
Are people seriously still signing up for this :mad:.?

Iker Otxoa
15th Oct 2020, 09:32
Why is this program a :mad:.? Could you please give me some reasons? Thank you so much!

Iker Otxoa
15th Oct 2020, 09:45
Hi everyone,
I have checked their recruiting web page and they have updated both their cadet program webpage and the positions available. On the old page they indicated that the new course would start next October 20th if I remember correctly, and on the new page they have set it for February next year. As for the application process, as you can see by accessing your profile on the recruitment page, all of us who applied for the previous selection process will see a "WAPA old" label next to a message indicating that the position no longer exists.

Instead, they have created a new one although as far as I can see everything remains the same. Do you think this program is a good opportunity? I read both positive and negative comments, and I see it as a very good option, although perhaps my desire to become a pilot blinds me and does not allow me to see clearly the risk that there is due to the current situation.
Thank you so much in advance and best regards.

Iker Otxoa
17th Nov 2020, 22:25
They have just started checking the applications... Here one of the first rejected :( I don't know the reason... They have also sent a new message informing all those who applied to the old Wapa program to resubmit their application to the new Wapa in case they are still interested. I am thinking of writing to them to inform me of the reason for the rejection of my application, although I imagine that I will not have an answer. I am quite upset, to be honest...
Good luck to everyone.

Ahmet_737
18th Nov 2020, 15:42
I just had mine rejected too, I don't know why, I had resent the application and got rejected again within minutes. I just decided to delete my profile and recreate another profile and resubmit the application.

martins2m
23rd Nov 2020, 09:57
Another one rejected. Have you received any email from WAPA giving some reasons?

Iker Otxoa
23rd Nov 2020, 12:09
I'm sorry to read that martins2m. No, unfortunately, as they say in the application confirmation email, the recruitment team reverves the right to contact only those selected candidates. More specifically:
Please be advised that the recruitment team reserves the right to contact only selected candidates. Applying to a position for which you do not meet the application criteria will result in automatic rejection.
In my case I have not received any response from them. Indeed, I would't even know if I was selected or not if I had not check regularly the application status in the candidate area.
Good luck.

Cocorin
30th Nov 2020, 08:19
Is the TR included in the marketed price, or is it on another contract ?

Does anybody know ?

Jatiasmag8
12th Dec 2020, 09:47
Hi Guys

I have got an interview with Wizz Air very soon.

Do you have anything to share with me.

argyrisrc4
12th Dec 2020, 10:51
So guys any news about the applications?

argyrisrc4
12th Dec 2020, 11:08
Jatiasmag8

Did you apply online?

flywithriol
12th Dec 2020, 12:05
I try to apply online too but i find it difficult to upload my documents (only my cv got uploaded). argyrisrc4 have you applied?

Jatiasmag8
12th Dec 2020, 13:06
Hi argyrisrc4

It was online.
I guess i was lucky.

argyrisrc4
12th Dec 2020, 14:43
How many days after your application did you receive an answer?I applied 10 days ago, and my app status is still "default"

Jatiasmag8
13th Dec 2020, 08:58
Dear argyrisrc4

11 days.
Anyway do you know where i can find thing to study?

argyrisrc4
13th Dec 2020, 11:07
​​​​​That's cool!!You can check the previous pages, there are some guys who have already been in wizz interviews, and they can guide you more specifically.Good luck!!

B19UPJ
22nd Dec 2020, 13:52
I was rejected by Wizz for their WAPA. I think it was because I didn't supply a Class 1 medical. I have since had (and passed) a Class 1 medical and received the certificate.
Does anyone know how long I have to wait until i can reapply for the programme as i know there is a waiting period as I am not able to put in an application at the moment.

Axxxg
4th Jan 2021, 17:22
Jatiasmag8

Where will be your interview held? Did you submit class 1 medical? I withdrew my application because I'm waiting for my medical to get ready I don't want to be declined because I haven't got it yet.

Pilot1323
9th Jan 2021, 12:54
Hi guys, very silly question but i'm stuck. I need to update my medical and my licence from the uploaded documents, but I can't find any way of doing that.
If i go on "view application" I can only upload a new CV or cover letter, but for all the other documents I can only view and download them.
Any ideas? Thanks a lot in advance!

B19UPJ
9th Jan 2021, 16:31
Sounds like you’ve already submitted it?
if so, it can’t be changed. If not, you can click on the attachment and remove it and then upload a new one.

Robran
24th Jan 2021, 20:57
So we need the easa class1 ready at the moment of the application online right? There is the possibility that even with all the needed documents you could not be accepted for the interview?

matt91
29th Jan 2021, 13:45
I haven't done my medical yet because I would have to fly home to Poland and it's all too complicated now, I am taking the risk and I will do my interview in Budapest first and if successful I will do my Class 1.
I applied in November and got invited this Moday.

FujPT
10th Feb 2021, 08:56
I'm applied this week! I'm Portuguese, do you know if I am "realistic" eligible to the academy?

Mienjung you said I talked with someone to speed up the process? Can you share it?

For those who already studying what are your thoughts about the school do you have?

hid3
10th Feb 2021, 15:35
Seriously, are they still interviewing new people? :ooh:

FujPT
10th Feb 2021, 19:20
They have the recruitment open, but I don't know if they are looking at it!

B19UPJ
10th Feb 2021, 21:48
I didn’t think you could apply and submit an application without attaching a valid medical?

matt91
10th Feb 2021, 21:55
Hi, all required documents are listed on their website. Medical is optional.

criscris11
12th Feb 2021, 17:23
I applied in October and only got invited earlier this month,my assessment will be on February 24th-25th,any1 else will be there too on these days?i am curious about the difficulty of the compass exam and how people train for it,are there any special chapters to prepare?(i just bought skytest for middle east pilot screening)

criscris11
13th Feb 2021, 16:50
i just had a simulation of the test i will undergo in budapest, everything was ok but spatial orientation 3 (cube rotation exercise) and visual perception (fast instrument reading) were a little hard though. I would see these kind of tests in skytest but apparently skytest is not that well prepared.

matt91
13th Feb 2021, 19:54
I got invited for the same date but I can't go cause it's super difficult with lockdown in UK, so annoying and I can only postpone it twice!

hsilva7
15th Feb 2021, 09:43
Hi guys,

Does anyone knows if they are still calling people to do any assessment at this time?

I just have the normal MCC (15h) on a B737 simulator, do you guys think it would be imperative to have the JOC too?

thanks

matt91
24th Feb 2021, 09:31
Anybody going for assessment day on 24.03?

hsilva7
24th Feb 2021, 19:00
Hey Matt,

I haven’t received any invitation yet...

could you share with us, more or less, your pilot profile, regarding hours, type of mcc etc?

just for us, low hour pilots, get an idea of what are they looking for...

matt91
24th Feb 2021, 19:05
Hey,

I applied for the WAPA Cadet Program... no hours at all whatsoever.

flywithriol
25th Feb 2021, 01:47
I haven't received anything yet too. The only info i have is that i see the "You haven't been selected" message on my application status. Dunno if it means that im not selected YET, or rejected. What's your status??

SierraTangoBravo
25th Feb 2021, 08:18
2 hsilva7
It seems you are writing to a wrong topic. This is 0-ATPL program discussion. Probably "Wizz Air" thread is what you need.

2 flywithriol
Looks like bad news for you(
When I registered, I have seen something like "Applications are to be considered" or "Application processing is still going". Later it was changed to "Preselected for the Assesment" and I received an email with invitation for assesment and next steps instructions.

flywithriol
25th Feb 2021, 11:12
I thought so STB...:ugh: i kinda find it hard to believe they rejected the application in less than 24hrs. Nvm i will consider applying again in the future, hoping for better luck.
PS. Good luck 😊

Robran
25th Feb 2021, 15:57
Hi flywithriol why you think they have rejected your application?

Also, can anyone who's been at the assesment lately tell us how it was? It would be much appreciated and a big help for us all :)

Bruno22
25th Feb 2021, 20:13
Hi mates! Could you please tell me how long did it take from the moment of sending the application to receiving an invitation email? Thanks in advance

flywithriol
26th Feb 2021, 02:14
Robran

As STB said we have a different status on our application. He had "Applications are to be considered" or "Application processing is still going" something like that that later changed. Mine feels a bit negative. Im not losing my hope tho and im still looking forward for a positive answer.

SierraTangoBravo
1st Mar 2021, 07:19
2 Robran
Assesment was extrimely difficult. Much more challenging than it was in 2019. If you will be invited for the assesment, they will allow you to do few "trial" exams online. I found them really helpful - much more useful than LPJ or SkyTest.
Technical test (Math and Physics) was like... Like an exam to enter to Polytechnical University. English grammar module difficulty was like IELTS Academic 7.5 or higher. That's not a joke.

2 Bruno22
It took around 2 weeks in October 2020 between application and invitation.

Bruno22
1st Mar 2021, 15:25
Thank you for the info mate.

Igor Kovaltchouk
7th Apr 2021, 16:26
SierraTangoBravo, last summer I participated in assessment but I didn’t pass. What you said about the level of maths/physics/ English is quite true and my question will be next one: did you what kind of test did they use for assessment ? If I’m remembering correctly it’s like « TestAir 360 ». I tried to find something on their official site that I could may be able to prepare a little for the next time but obviously they don’t provide access for the free students , they provide this just for schools and airlines. Actually I’m searching something really efficient thing that could help me to prepare and that test is exactly what we need. I even asked about this « testair 360 » at Wizz Air and they replied that it’s true that it doesn’t exist the free version for students and what I can do it’s just to prepare by others methods. But personally If we had access to this test, it would’be extremely useful as for us, as for them , because in the day of assessment we would came better prepared. If anyone know about this , I’ll be happy to hear about this.
Please note, that this test was started using in January 2020, so all candidates who passed after this time could feel it personally😂

Ramona Elena
23rd Apr 2021, 21:33
flywithriol

Hei ,I face the same problem and I am a bit surprised ‘cuz in less then 3 minutes after I submitted my application I got this message “you have not been selected “ i actually tried to convince myself ‘cuz they are processing my application and soon I will get a reply ,but after I saw your comments over here I am really curious if something changed

flywithriol
24th Apr 2021, 06:08
It's sad but no. Im still not selected. I think i will reapply at some point.

Necron_84
7th May 2021, 11:51
Igor Kovaltchouk

Hi Mate!! have you found a valid alternative to TestAir 360? Would you mind sharing your experience through the online assessment? I am wondering about how many tasks you had to do and a bit of a run down of the assessment.

Doing my JOC in 2 weeks and then I will apply. For what a see, I guess it will be a while until they contact me, I will make sure to share my experience whether successful or not.

Thanks! and good luck to y'all!!

FredFlintstone
8th May 2021, 08:15
There are over 18,000 unemployed, qualified, experienced pilot in the EU today. Those signing up to this outfit need to ask themselves if they have a big enough supply of Vaseline to make the pineapple fit. There is zero need for any cadet pilots anywhere in the EU except as a revenue stream.

This all happens while union leaders argue among themselves over complete trivia. Get the message out there!

Banana Joe
9th May 2021, 07:58
Cadets will always have a place in a few realities in Europe and Wizz Air is one of them. I won't discuss the reasons.

CatKiller
15th May 2021, 21:40
Hey, did they send you an email saying you weren't accepted? Or just that 'you weren't selected' status?

Sholayo
21st May 2021, 13:34
Banana Joe

But can you at least explain why those reasons are so secret that you can only tell us that they exist but without any details?

VariablePitchP
21st May 2021, 17:01
Because they’re ready and willing to be shafted by the airline and will pay for the privilege, what more of a reason would they need?

truckflyer
24th May 2021, 01:21
Sholayo

Does anyone really bother to do their own research, read the thread more then the last 3 posts? Or do some other search?

Do people need to spell it out, I was not aware such big issues with cognitive skills these days in the aviation community.

Sholayo
24th May 2021, 06:22
I am courious to hear from Banana Joe because he always has so many valuable insights.

The answer that cadets pay for themselves is obvious one. But I hope BJ has something better than this. Typically he does.

Internet forums are meant to be a place to exchange the knowledge and experience. Stating “I know but won’t tell you” does not add value.

I am here in the hope to find something I didn’t know.

From the sticky note at the top of the thread:
”So please do not clutter this forum up with requests for information about airlines and subjects of no value to Wannabes. We, of course, welcome contributions from experienced pilots who are here with the intention of informing and helping our wannabes.

Thank you for your co-operation.

truckflyer
24th May 2021, 20:02
Well I think besides the Cadets paying part, is the don't cry and complain when they do the shafting part, you were all warned very well in advance, and we saw how they shafted over 250 pilots last year, and how they talked about getting rid of the "bad apples" in the recording earlier this year.

So get ready to bend over, and enjoy! Unless guys in Wizz can unite in a union, this will unfortunately never improve.

Btw the reasons BJ is referring to, might not be to good to talk about on an open forum, if it's the same reasons I am thinking about. Many know these things, but it's better to not speak of them.

Banana Joe
24th May 2021, 22:58
Someone has already hit the nail on the head. Enough said. The rest is down to their own reasoning skills.

MKalaydzhiev
7th Jun 2021, 07:34
Hello, is there someone who has applied recently to the Wizzair academy? Any information about screening dates?

CAP A330
28th Jul 2021, 17:52
Is it better to save up €14000 before applying or better to just apply?

SierraTangoBravo
28th Jul 2021, 19:28
Just apply.
If you will succeed, you will have up to 1 year to start and pay.

CAP A330
29th Jul 2021, 10:57
ok, thanks for replying.
I assume trainees don’t get paid during training, even a basic trainee wage?
So I have to save up two years worth of living expenses?

SierraTangoBravo
29th Jul 2021, 16:35
Exactly. You will not be paid during around 2 years (0-ATPL training and Type Rating).
Training salary will starts to be paid during line training in Wizz Air. Also some kind of accomodation allowance should be provided by Wizz Air during the Type Rating.

Turlea
1st Aug 2021, 18:06
I did the aptitude test last year but I couldn't reach Budapest for the next interview stages.
Now I will go on the 5th August "for the psychological examination and final interview".
Anyone went on 13th July for the same stages and kind to share some info?

papabravo5
4th Aug 2021, 13:43
Hello everyone, do you now if wizz air is doing assessments for the cadet first officers (Cadet (non type-rated) ?
Thanks!

Hawker400
5th Aug 2021, 06:14
cadet type-rated and above at the moment

CAP A330
15th Aug 2021, 07:58
So are they recruiting zero experience cadets?

My application on the portal says “you have not been selected” but I didn’t receive a rejection email. So are they still considering my application or not?

Oskarbus
16th Aug 2021, 15:48
Hi Everyone,
Has anyone been hired as a cadet recently with Wizz?
What's the offer at the moment & T&Cs?
Finishing flight school at the moment only need to complete the UPRT. Still unsure whether to apply to Wizz or Ryanair dont really have the 30K for Ryanair
Thanks

Bruno22
17th Aug 2021, 07:59
Hi mate, try to find a forum about Wizz and not the Pilot Academy. This is an ab initio program. But as far as I'm concerned, Wizz is only actively recruiting experienced pilots, graduates from their pilot academy or cadets with A320 rating.
Ryanair is recruiting cadets for summer 2022, not earlier. You pay 30k for the rating but have no job guarantee (only the line training).

flywithriol
18th Aug 2021, 09:40
Im seeing the same "you have not been selected" msg since February. When i return from my vacation i will reapply to see if anything changes. When did apply?

CAP A330
19th Aug 2021, 14:24
I applied early August. I don’t think they are hiring zero experience cadets. Which makes me wonder why are the applications open.

SierraTangoBravo
19th Aug 2021, 14:39
Hi. If you mean WAPA program - they still do assesements for cadets for 0-ATPL program continuously.
Do not mix it with WizzAir pilot interviews.

Mohamed1995
19th Sep 2021, 00:24
Hello. Can you tell me,the price total of program. If you know it.

FuturePilot93
26th Sep 2021, 12:01
Hi guys, how are you? I have an assessment day in October. I received the mail with Math and Physics material. Can someone tell me which part we should be focus on in Math? I was looking that what they send us, it linear equations, functions, quadric functions etc. And again on some site I read it that they are giving basic things like multiplication, division, subtraction as well as speed, distance and time calculations.

Has anyone done the test and can tell us on what we should be focused?

MCRafter
10th Oct 2021, 10:54
Its roughly 61,710 euro, including the cost of the aptitude test (price doesn't include accommodation and transport) however, if you stay with wizz air for 5 years, and do not breach any contract, that the last 5 thousand will be written off. this is structured as such : 13950 payed upfront before starting training, then, after being released as a first officer by wizz air, you will start making monthly payments of 520 euro, for the next 30 months, then 897 euro for the 30 months after that, and finally, an optional payment of 1000 euro per month fro the next 5 months. cost of aptitude test may vary between 210 to 250 euro, depending on the flight school you apply to.

ADB1234
5th Nov 2021, 09:28
Hi,

I applied on 24 OCT 21 and have yet to hear anything. Has anyone else heard anything since applying then?
How much is the type rating at the end and if there is a bond how long is the type rating bond for?
Additionally, do you need to have a valid Class 1 Medical for the assessment or for beginning the programme?

Thank you in advance.

SierraTangoBravo
7th Nov 2021, 19:44
Hello!
Yo don't have to bring Class 1 medical for the assessment. You can do it afterwards, if Wizz will select you. Having or not haviing Medical does not affect the assesment.
Type Rating - bonded scheme available.
24-Oct - is not too far from today. Just check yoou status on the career website (don't forget to switch UK/US language on the career website - check both of them)

Best Regards

Officer33
10th Nov 2021, 15:06
Hi, guys! My assessment is at the end of this month. Since the situation from the application to the assessment unraveled quite rapidly, I had to acquire tons of information over a very short period of time. Perhaps the most difficult for me was to revive my Physics knowledge, since I learned it for the last time 10 years ago in German, which is not my native language and now I have to do it in English.. But aside from that. Do You have any tips on how to improve my skills in listening to the radio? I have bought few prep packages - SkyTest, Pilotassessment for WizzAir (incl. Cadets), JobTestprep.co.uk and the listening-comprehension tests trouble me the most. I manage to understand only partly some phrases and codes and usually my results are below 50% :( Thanks in advance!

maccawakeling
20th Nov 2021, 16:52
Officer33 Congratulations and Good Luck!

Could I ask when you applied?

Officer33
27th Nov 2021, 09:35
At the end of September. 30th I think. One week passed and I got the response :)

maccawakeling
30th Nov 2021, 14:04
Great stuff!

I applied back in September and still says ‘under review’ :ugh:

Igor2909
9th Dec 2021, 10:05
Hi Officer33,

I can suggest to postpone your willingness to listen to the radio. It’s matter of training, you will learn it in flight school and on type rating later on. It’s quite difficult to understand from the radio at the beginning, especially when you have no clue what are they talking about. However when you got familiar with aviation, procedures etc. you are more or less trained for what to expect from the radio message you are listening to and you can interpret accordingly and much easier.

However if you are not still convinced or just by curiosity, I would suggest to check LiveATC website, you can listen to the conversations in live. However if you want something with subtitles and maybe some interesting stories from aviation radio communication, I can suggest the youtube channel VASAviation.

P.S. I recommend to use headphones :)

Good Luck!

Hi, guys! My assessment is at the end of this month. Since the situation from the application to the assessment unraveled quite rapidly, I had to acquire tons of information over a very short period of time. Perhaps the most difficult for me was to revive my Physics knowledge, since I learned it for the last time 10 years ago in German, which is not my native language and now I have to do it in English.. But aside from that. Do You have any tips on how to improve my skills in listening to the radio? I have bought few prep packages - SkyTest, Pilotassessment for WizzAir (incl. Cadets), JobTestprep.co.uk and the listening-comprehension tests trouble me the most. I manage to understand only partly some phrases and codes and usually my results are below 50% :( Thanks in advance!

Fules
9th Dec 2021, 12:40
Hi guys,
I've currently applied for the Wizz air pilot academy, and have been selected, im waiting for a date regarding the interview and the screening date. I got the package that Wizz Air sent me and i saw all the Mathematics and Physics chapters and other stuff to study, i have a few questions i would like to get answered if possible, if its really necessary to study that subjects or if i should study some basic maths and mental calculations as i saw on other forums as well?. I also saw that someone said there was a test about a cube and its orientation and rotation, should i worry about that as well or is not something that can happen during my assessment day?. Funny part i got the assessment day as the 6th od December even if i only got my invitation like in the afternoon of the 7th xD, i don't see any other dates available is it ok or they have dates available and i cant see them?. OFC if you have anything else i should focus on if somebody could tell me that would be awesome (i have no problem with radio, coordination, aviation english and thus i'm in possession of a PPL).
Thank you so much if somebody answers :).

Axxxg
9th Dec 2021, 14:33
Hi all,

I wonder what could be the age limit to this program. Obviously officially there's none because that would be discrimination but unofficially?
I'm 37 now, when I sent my application last year I was 36, I have class 1 medical, half way through my ppl, financially sound to get a bond, pay fees and live comfortably next few years, I'd consider myself as a good candidate for such program unless there's a certain age group they go for.
When I sent my application it was rejected in about 1-2 hours, I highly doubt an actual person would have seen it in that time, must a logarithm set for certain parameters. Is there anyone over 30 who got invited for assessment?

Igor2909
10th Dec 2021, 07:08
Hi,

There is actually no age limit, it’s not only officially but reality. :)

From certain sources I can tell you that in WAPA there are guys with age over 30, and quite a lot of them. I heard of people of 30, 32, 33 and even 36 yo.

The age is not disqualifying you thats I can tell you for sure!

Best of luck!

Hi all,

I wonder what could be the age limit to this program. Obviously officially there's none because that would be discrimination but unofficially?
I'm 37 now, when I sent my application last year I was 36, I have class 1 medical, half way through my ppl, financially sound to get a bond, pay fees and live comfortably next few years, I'd consider myself as a good candidate for such program unless there's a certain age group they go for.
When I sent my application it was rejected in about 1-2 hours, I highly doubt an actual person would have seen it in that time, must a logarithm set for certain parameters. Is there anyone over 30 who got invited for assessment?

CaptainRoger2021
15th Dec 2021, 15:15
Hey everyone i've just went trough this whole thread, since the beggining in 2018. I did the online aptitude tests in 2019 and didn't do well but although i failed i could see that they weren't hard... but i didn't prepare at all and wasn't really taking the tests seriously at the time for a few reasons. I started searching about the program again recently and came across this thread, some of the things i read worried me:

-First is that apparently the tests are harder now.

-I saw a lot of people say that although they say they accept anybody from the EU, they actually only accept or atleast favor eastern europeans.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's true as from all the people that said they were selected and were going to start the ab initio training, the ones that mentioned where they were from were all easterners... so if anyone has a counterexample (knows someone that is or he/she him/herself is a westerner that was selected) i would appreciate if they said anything.

Please keep in mind that i'm referring to actually being selected to be part of the programme, all stages before that like the application and doing the assessments are already proven to be open to everyone.

None the less, these concerns are more for my longterm plans as i don't believe they will carry out any programmes for at least one more year. I don't even know why they reopened the applications and put several course start dates for 2022. If i'm wrong about this let me know in case someone actually starts their ab initio programme in the next months.

dobby88
15th Dec 2021, 18:36
None the less, these concerns are more for my longterm plans as i don't believe they will carry out any programmes for at least one more year. I don't even know why they reopened the applications and put several course start dates for 2022. If i'm wrong about this let me know in case someone actually starts their ab initio programme in the next months.

do you think they put the dates on the website for vanity? Oh honey..

CaptainRoger2021
15th Dec 2021, 19:02
They've done it before plus the industry is still unstable

Igor2909
16th Dec 2021, 07:23
The thing is that they are actually planning to start big groups in their academies. The shortage of pilots and expansion on the market is quite important situation for wizzair. Their plans to expand require pilots. This November there were two big group of almost 20 people for one academy in Hungary and one in Greece, nevertheless assessments are much more frequent now than they were one year ago.
I can tell you as a fact that there will be new groups, and apparently a lot in 2022.

Concerning you question about the nationalities, I guess it’s just a matter of time until they will accept every nationality from Europe. However, unfortunately, since I know and as you mentioned, the percentage of easterly europeans is high. And the reason for this is not ethnicity or something, is just that WizzAir doesn’t have diplomatic agreements with westerly countries for making the agreement they will offer you following the successful assessment. It’s not WizzAir fault, it’s just that westerly countries are too “protective” towards citizens. This is because even if this program is sponsored it doesn’t mean that you don’t need to offer some kind of guarantee that you will stick to the agreement, just like in the bank when you take the big loan, you need guarantee to the bank. And this is not seen “right” by the westerly countries since this is sponsorship for “educational purposes”.

Simply as that.

Anyways I would suggest to apply for the assessment, and you will see afterwards if they accept you or reject, don’t be skeptic about this nationality thing, the things can change day by day, it’s aviation, need to adapt to the new situation.

Best of luck!

Hey everyone i've just went trough this whole thread, since the beggining in 2018. I did the online aptitude tests in 2019 and didn't do well but although i failed i could see that they weren't hard... but i didn't prepare at all and wasn't really taking the tests seriously at the time for a few reasons. I started searching about the program again recently and came across this thread, some of the things i read worried me:

-First is that apparently the tests are harder now.

-I saw a lot of people say that although they say they accept anybody from the EU, they actually only accept or atleast favor eastern europeans.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's true as from all the people that said they were selected and were going to start the ab initio training, the ones that mentioned where they were from were all easterners... so if anyone has a counterexample (knows someone that is or he/she him/herself is a westerner that was selected) i would appreciate if they said anything.

Please keep in mind that i'm referring to actually being selected to be part of the programme, all stages before that like the application and doing the assessments are already proven to be open to everyone.

CaptainRoger2021
16th Dec 2021, 10:57
Thanks for the insight, i tend to be pessimistic towards these programmes but i'll try it out in the future, best of luck to you too!

Officer33
4th Jan 2022, 07:29
WAPA Courses do start in 2022 - I am in for the first one starting this month in Egnatia.

CAP A330
13th Jan 2022, 18:18
Hello!
Yo don't have to bring Class 1 medical for the assessment. You can do it afterwards, if Wizz will select you. Having or not haviing Medical does not affect the assesment.
Type Rating - bonded scheme available.
24-Oct - is not too far from today. Just check yoou status on the career website (don't forget to switch UK/US language on the career website - check both of them)

Best Regards
no, it says on the website valid class 1 required to apply , they introduced this in august ‘21.

did people get accepted without valid class 1 after august 21?

SierraTangoBravo
13th Jan 2022, 19:56
no, it says on the website valid class 1 required to apply , they introduced this in august ‘21.

did people get accepted without valid class 1 after august 21?

Hi!
Website says:
"In order to enrol to the Wizz Air Pilot Academy program, you have to obtain EASA Class 1 Aeromedical certificate."
So, you need to Class 1 only if you are selected. You can visit the assessment without Class 1.
their pdf brochure says "Collect these until first day screening" and that looks misleading.
In 2020 I wrote them and Wizz answered that I need to bring Class 1 only if I already have it, but I can do Class 1 after assessment, if selected.

I know at least one man, who passed assessment in December 2021 without Class 1.

Dolly123
13th Jan 2022, 22:08
Does anyones Wizz Air portal say "invited for an assessment day" but haven't received an email?

CAP A330
14th Jan 2022, 09:45
Hi!
Website says:
"In order to enrol to the Wizz Air Pilot Academy program, you have to obtain EASA Class 1 Aeromedical certificate."
So, you need to Class 1 only if you are selected. You can visit the assessment without Class 1.
their pdf brochure says "Collect these until first day screening" and that looks misleading.
In 2020 I wrote them and Wizz answered that I need to bring Class 1 only if I already have it, but I can do Class 1 after assessment, if selected.

I know at least one man, who passed assessment in December 2021 without Class 1.
maybe we are talking about different things?

here is says valid class 1 needed

https://pilot-academy.wizzair.com/Requirements

Check out the basic requirements to find out if you're eligible to join the Wizz Air Pilot Academy.

Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU or in countries with an operating base
Minimum high school degree completed
Minimum age of 18 years
Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
Ability to swim 50 meters without any help

before it said “able to get class 1 medical” which is different, now it says valid class 1 so it means you needed to already have one and upload it.

SierraTangoBravo
14th Jan 2022, 15:45
maybe we are talking about different things?

here is says valid class 1 needed

https://pilot-academy.wizzair.com/Requirements

Check out the basic requirements to find out if you're eligible to join the Wizz Air Pilot Academy.

Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU or in countries with an operating base
Minimum high school degree completed
Minimum age of 18 years
Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
Ability to swim 50 meters without any help

before it said “able to get class 1 medical” which is different, now it says valid class 1 so it means you needed to already have one and upload it.

key word is "to join".
You need Class1 for start training in WAPA, not to participate the assessment. You join WAPA after the successfull assessment.
After assessment you normally have from 2 weeks to 6 months before start.
I know people participated assessment in December 2021 without Class 1.

Also that is logical - passing rate is around 15%, so why force all candidates to spend around 400 EUR, if most of them will fail?
Again, if you hesitate, you can just write them.

Eyesturnedskywards03
15th Jan 2022, 13:19
Hey I got my assessment lined up do you remember which parts of the compass were used ?

Patricijat
17th Jan 2022, 09:37
Hello! I recently applied and was rejected within two days, I've read through the thread and was wondering when does everyone recommend reapplying? I was rejected 4 days ago.

Atlas Sync
6th Feb 2022, 18:23
Does anybody know any candidate that got into the programme that wasn't Eastern European?

pesz
19th Feb 2022, 15:36
Hello guys.
Is there anyone who had an assesment in last couple of weeks/months? Has this changed in compare to what people said before it was really difficult in maths and physics? I'm not too bad in that but nothing more than high school level and I just wonder if there's any sense to apply for WAPA.
Thanks in advance

Officer33
21st Feb 2022, 16:10
Hello guys.
Is there anyone who had an assesment in last couple of weeks/months? Has this changed in compare to what people said before it was really difficult in maths and physics? I'm not too bad in that but nothing more than high school level and I just wonder if there's any sense to apply for WAPA.
Thanks in advance

Hey, man. I have recently passed the assessment. Maths and Physics are definitely tough, but not something more than high-school level. Just apply :)

Igor2909
21st Feb 2022, 18:04
Hey, man. I have recently passed the assessment. Maths and Physics are definitely tough, but not something more than high-school level. Just apply :)
Completely agree with what said above, maths and physics can be prepared - I recommend review your physics book and practice on skytest software (will help but don’t count only on it)

K_uba
3rd Mar 2022, 18:05
Hi guys!

I did apply for the program 5th of January and the status on my application is still 'Shortlisting Process'. Did any of you experienced such a long wait for an invitation?
Just for the record I participated in the assessment day in December 2020 (failed the math exam) and they answered me within 2 weeks.

vladbalaban
5th Mar 2022, 22:11
Hello everybody. If somebody is kind to respond, I have a few questions.
As I already read, the physics and math are a lot harder than it used to be. Does somebody has a bibliography or an insight on what to focus on?
Secondly, what about the COMPASS..are there any changes or is it harder to prepare than it was 2 years ago? (is skytest / latestpilotjobs reliable?), what is the level here?
Last but not least, I have already applied like 10 days ago and the message is "You have not been selected." (no mail recieved) What does it mean? They rejeceted my application or they just didn't even seen it yet?

Thank you in advance for replying. Best wishes!

Gabriel Furdui
9th Mar 2022, 19:12
Hello everybody. If somebody is kind to respond, I have a few questions.
As I already read, the physics and math are a lot harder than it used to be. Does somebody has a bibliography or an insight on what to focus on?
Secondly, what about the COMPASS..are there any changes or is it harder to prepare than it was 2 years ago? (is skytest / latestpilotjobs reliable?), what is the level here?
Last but not least, I have already applied like 10 days ago and the message is "You have not been selected." (no mail recieved) What does it mean? They rejeceted my application or they just didn't even seen it yet?

Thank you in advance for replying. Best wishes!
Hi Vlad,
I wouldn't worry about the "You have not been selected" message on the application. I applied in February and mine was changed to "You have not been selected" about a week later, I thought that was it and was waiting for the rejection mail but 2 days ago they sent me an invitation to the assessment center and my application status changed to shortlisting process. In terms of Maths and Physics I really can't say because they don't say what will come up, they just sent a few links to some lessons and books for Maths and Physics that look very overwhelming, you would need at least a few months to actually review all the material and at least a year if your Maths was rusty like mine is. In terms of the COMPASS tests, if you get shortlisted and once you pay the recruitment fee and select an assessment day they will send you 4 practice sessions which are about 1 hour each and you do them at home before you go to the assessment. Hope this helps. I will decline the date offered as its only 2 weeks away and I need more time to prepare.

fxSe7eN
10th Mar 2022, 10:00
Hello all,

I've just read the whole thread and first of all, thank you for the information and protips regarding the interview and assessment. However, I still do have some questions, so if you know any I'd appreciate your help :ok:

1) How much does the advanced and wizz air training cost and when you are obliged to start paying for that?
"The total tuition fee of the Ab-Initio training is € 61 460. This fee doesn’t cover costs such as remedial trainings, accommodation or travel expenses, nor the Advanced training or Wizz Air training"
2) When do one start repaying the 47k EUR debt for WizzAir? During the ab-initio training or after you finish all training and are recruited as a first officer?
3) Are there any requirements regarding the height of the candidate? I'm 197cm, and I saw some old brochures that the maximum height is 191cm, however, in the new brochure there is no mention of that.
4) Could you recommend some books with the subjects that are in the curriculum of the course? Would be great to prepare myself as much as possible.
5) How does the usual weekly schedule of training looks like?
6) Estimatelly, how much do you earn as the first officer with the deduction of the WizzAir debt?
7) Are there any other unexpected fees and payments to follow besides accommodation and additional training?
8) What level of mathematics is expected on the COMPASS test? Are there any integrals/derivatives or is it kept on the high school level?

I guess for now that's all, however, i will probably still have more questions :8

Cheers,
Luke

vladbalaban
12th Mar 2022, 19:04
Hi Vlad,
I wouldn't worry about the "You have not been selected" message on the application. I applied in February and mine was changed to "You have not been selected" about a week later, I thought that was it and was waiting for the rejection mail but 2 days ago they sent me an invitation to the assessment center and my application status changed to shortlisting process. In terms of Maths and Physics I really can't say because they don't say what will come up, they just sent a few links to some lessons and books for Maths and Physics that look very overwhelming, you would need at least a few months to actually review all the material and at least a year if your Maths was rusty like mine is. In terms of the COMPASS tests, if you get shortlisted and once you pay the recruitment fee and select an assessment day they will send you 4 practice sessions which are about 1 hour each and you do them at home before you go to the assessment. Hope this helps. I will decline the date offered as its only 2 weeks away and I need more time to prepare.

Thank you Gabriel for your reply. Can you recommend some of the books or materials that Wizz suggested for preparation? I would like to start learning for the assesment.

K_uba
16th Mar 2022, 12:12
Hi Vlad,
Hi!
Did you apply to the school in Hungary or Greece? Does anybody know if the school in Greece is holding any assessment these days?

vladbalaban
17th Mar 2022, 18:15
I applied for Greece school. The next available assessment with Egnatia is 25th of April.

Gabriel Furdui
17th Mar 2022, 19:28
Hi!
Did you apply to the school in Hungary or Greece? Does anybody know if the school in Greece is holding any assessment these days?
I applied for Egnatia in Greece, yes they are holding this month and next month, I’m going to thr one next month.

Gabriel Furdui
23rd Mar 2022, 20:10
Hi Vlad, are you going to the assessment on the 25th of April?

vladbalaban
24th Mar 2022, 21:40
Hi again. I don't know. I think I'm gonna postpone it cause the math and physics sent is rocket-science:)). Do you plan to go?

SrbPilot
26th Mar 2022, 12:18
Any new informations about assessment?

I'm new here, so I can't post a links. I'm coming from Serbia. As far as math is concerned I believe this is basically what they are looking for. I have an math entry test from last year for my National Aviation Academy, so, who interested i can send on pm or e-mail..
Does anyone know anything about other two steps (days), after you pass COMPASS test..and for English test, must I know anything special for aviation or not? Tnx,

Stoyan320
6th Apr 2022, 10:11
Hi again. I don't know. I think I'm gonna postpone it cause the math and physics sent is rocket-science:)). Do you plan to go?

Hello,
Can you send me a link if possible for the material of physics and maths I need to know before applying or tell me from where I can find it?
Thank you in advance!🙂

Ramona Elena
22nd Apr 2022, 14:28
Hei ,can I have the materials as well 🙏🙏

Alina Prodan
26th Apr 2022, 17:10
[QUOTE=SrbPilot;11206023]Any new informations about assessment?

Hello,
Can you send me your math test ?
Thank you very much!

soof__
8th May 2022, 23:42
Hello everyone, do I need to translate my diploma and ID document from my native language to english for the application? Or is it enough to attach only the original documents on my native language?

SierraTangoBravo
9th May 2022, 15:12
Hello everyone, do I need to translate my diploma and ID document from my native language to english for the application? Or is it enough to attach only the original documents on my native language?

No, you don't.

soof__
11th May 2022, 11:34
Hello,

My application changed from "Reviewing all applications" to "You have not been selected" after 4 days.
Anyone had a same or similar experience?
Is this a part of the normal process or it is just a straight rejection and all hopes are lost?

Would be glad if someone could answer :)

Gabriel Furdui
11th May 2022, 17:56
Hi Soof,

Would not worry about that, mine was the same and it was on "You have not been selected" for a couple of weeks and then I got an email to invite to assessment. So keep your hopes up!

enzino
11th May 2022, 18:25
It's a rejection.

soof__
11th May 2022, 19:06
Hi Soof,

Would not worry about that, mine was the same and it was on "You have not been selected" for a couple of weeks and then I got an email to invite to assessment. So keep your hopes up!

Hello Gabriel and thank you for your answer.
Are you on the academy right now?
Is there a way I could ask you a couple of questions via email?

Newflyer00
13th May 2022, 20:45
Hi,
I was wondering for anyone that’s joined the WAPA have they disclosed how much the Advanced Training / Wizz Training is after the ab-inito.
The €61,460 states it excludes this training but can’t seem to find anywhere the cost or when it’s payable?

Thanks!

Trubad1231
14th May 2022, 06:52
Hello guys,

Will anybody here be attending the assesment in 22nd of June? If so add me on discord maybe we can talk about the program and how we are preparing for the assesment : Turbz#7364.

Although I would still like to share my story and find out if there’s any people here that got in the academy, would love to talk personally to them. I am 22 years old and just about to graduate the AeroSpace Engineering Faculty in Romania, I have been applying to wizz pilot academy for months and finally I was able to settle an assessment. Are they still testing math and physics? From what I have seen on their website there is no trace of info about the math and physics test anymore. Also, do you think me being a little bit older than the majority of people that are applying, and having an engineering degree would put me in some way of advantage in the case I get to the interviews

SierraTangoBravo
14th May 2022, 11:24
Hi,
I was wondering for anyone that’s joined the WAPA have they disclosed how much the Advanced Training / Wizz Training is after the ab-inito.
The €61,460 states it excludes this training but can’t seem to find anywhere the cost or when it’s payable?

Thanks!

Hi!
I don't know if Advanced Training part should be paid by cadets at all. I'm not sure about exact numbers - they might change, but you can expect something like this:
Type Rating is 20K EUR and is bonded (48 months AFAIK). You should start pay TR bond in addition to Ab-Initio bond, when released as First Officer in Wizz, so expect around 900 EUR monthly deduction after start of work.

LCpl_Ghostrider
8th Jun 2022, 07:50

Hi all,

I applied at the weekend.

Not selected appeared within 3/4 days. Did anyone have a similar experience of "not selected" being changed to "shortlisted", and if so what type of timelines did WA work to?

LCpl_Ghostrider
8th Jun 2022, 07:56
Did you pass the assessment centre? Would be willing to share your experiences of the whole process if you did?

Also, could you sure the maths + physics examples you posted about?

Happy to chat on WhatsApp/email etc!

Igor2909
17th Jun 2022, 07:47
The type rating and line training all in all is 30000 euros, which will be deducted together with the training payment. But if you stay with the company for 5 years you will have a discount of 5000 on the training plus 10000 discount on type ratinig. Initial salary will be about 1500-2000 after all the deductions depending the country you will have the base (taxes).

pesz
27th Jun 2022, 17:21
Hello guys. Is it still forbidden to use calculator during the test? I do some Sky Test preparation and there are some calculations that may be really difficult to do without calculator. Unless situation that these types of questions are not included on a test obviously.

Gabriel Furdui
1st Jul 2022, 10:28
Hello guys. Is it still forbidden to use calculator during the test? I do some Sky Test preparation and there are some calculations that may be really difficult to do without calculator. Unless situation that these types of questions are not included on a test obviously.

you can use the calculator in the maths and physics part of the assessment. The initial part that tests your mental math needs to be done without a calculator.

Gabriel Furdui
1st Jul 2022, 10:31
Hi all,

I applied at the weekend.

Not selected appeared within 3/4 days. Did anyone have a similar experience of "not selected" being changed to "shortlisted", and if so what type of timelines did WA work to?

yes, mine appeared as not selected for a couple of weeks, after which I got an email to invite me to the assessment. So keep your hopes up.

Gabriel Furdui
1st Jul 2022, 10:33
Hello guys,

Will anybody here be attending the assesment in 22nd of June? If so add me on discord maybe we can talk about the program and how we are preparing for the assesment : Turbz#7364.

Although I would still like to share my story and find out if there’s any people here that got in the academy, would love to talk personally to them. I am 22 years old and just about to graduate the AeroSpace Engineering Faculty in Romania, I have been applying to wizz pilot academy for months and finally I was able to settle an assessment. Are they still testing math and physics? From what I have seen on their website there is no trace of info about the math and physics test anymore. Also, do you think me being a little bit older than the majority of people that are applying, and having an engineering degree would put me in some way of advantage in the case I get to the interviews

did you pass the assessment and do the interview?

Harko
7th Jul 2022, 21:36
Would you say the assessments were tough or nothing more than a grade10 physics/maths class???

Gabriel Furdui
11th Jul 2022, 13:38
Tried messaging you but it says your inbox is full

Gabriel Furdui
11th Jul 2022, 13:39
And yes if you just passed maths and physics in high school you should be fine I think.

ishq
11th Jul 2022, 15:55
Anyone from the UK applied recently? I applied 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back. There doesn't also to be any contact information whatsoever to contact anyone in the Wizz recruitment team to ask for an update.

Harko
13th Jul 2022, 11:29
I will be applying soon.
I heard that the average wait time is around 3 weeks.

Yna
15th Jul 2022, 12:38
Anyone from the UK applied recently? I applied 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back. There doesn't also to be any contact information whatsoever to contact anyone in the Wizz recruitment team to ask for an update.

I applied on the 9th July from uk and a reply as being pre selected just after 5 days

pesz
18th Jul 2022, 11:46
Anyone know the exact date for August recruitment? Pre-screening process for 3 weeks already

Yna
25th Jul 2022, 11:13
Anyone know the exact date for August recruitment? Pre-screening process for 3 weeks already

17th August

pesz
6th Aug 2022, 09:53
I refused 16th of August as I've been given a date only 10 days before. Can you let us know what it looks like when you're done, please?

PinguGoesFlying
7th Aug 2022, 12:04
Does anyone know if Wizz Air UK will be opening up for recruitment again, my application has been under review for ages?

Harko
7th Aug 2022, 12:06
How long have they been reviewing it for??

PinguGoesFlying
7th Aug 2022, 13:51
How long have they been reviewing it for??

I submitted a month ago but updated it with my actual license about 10 days ago (took ages for the CAA to issue my CPL)

A bit worried as their UK airline only has 17 planes, all the new A321neos they have had delivered over the last couple months went on the HA- register and with a UK only license, I can only work for the UK airline :confused:

Remusica
8th Aug 2022, 11:10
I submitted a month ago but updated it with my actual license about 10 days ago (took ages for the CAA to issue my CPL)

A bit worried as their UK airline only has 17 planes, all the new A321neos they have had delivered over the last couple months went on the HA- register and with a UK only license, I can only work for the UK airline :confused:

I kept on applying for the Pilot Academy and I keep receiving "you have not been selected" messages. Does anybody know why this message appears right after you hit apply on the website?

felixsf58
5th Sep 2022, 18:10
Has anyone done the selection process assessments? Any insight on them?

Monetka
6th Sep 2022, 11:48
I kept on applying for the Pilot Academy and I keep receiving "you have not been selected" messages. Does anybody know why this message appears right after you hit apply on the website?

Same here 😭

8th Sep 2022, 15:00
Same here 😭

Hello,
I am currently in the same situation! Based on what others in this forum say it is something temporary and not an official response to our applications. Also, from what I understand if you simply fulfil the basic requirements you will be invited to the recruitment event since on their website they state exactly the following “If your profile is matching the basic requirements, get ready for submitting your application. Once completing the application form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Given your profile meets our requirements, you will receive the invitation…”. This was the case for the university I applied for… you match the basic requirements… you are accepted! Hope this is the case for WAPA as well!
Best regards

Monetka
12th Sep 2022, 15:12
Hello,
I am currently in the same situation! Based on what others in this forum say it is something temporary and not an official response to our applications. Also, from what I understand if you simply fulfil the basic requirements you will be invited to the recruitment event since on their website they state exactly the following “If your profile is matching the basic requirements, get ready for submitting your application. Once completing the application form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Given your profile meets our requirements, you will receive the invitation…”. This was the case for the university I applied for… you match the basic requirements… you are accepted! Hope this is the case for WAPA as well!
Best regards

Hi, I really wish you were right. I hate being rejected so fast, especially since I meet all their basic criteria and some more, like first medical for example! Where are you from may I ask? I´m from Czech Republic.

13th Sep 2022, 06:48
Hi, I really wish you were right. I hate being rejected so fast, especially since I meet all their basic criteria and some more, like first medical for example! Where are you from may I ask? I´m from Czech Republic.
Hi!
I’m from Greece. May I ask,
You submitted a medical note as well cause I didn’t since it was optional for the application? I’ll hold it with me at the event if I’m invited.

mijai_112
30th Sep 2022, 20:37
Hi everyone, I have my selection day on the 20th of October and I know there was a selection on the 29th of September.

I'd like to know how hard the aptitude test is and if you can provide some questions you experienced in the exam I will greatly appreciate it! The physics and maths section of the exam is the one I'm most nervous about and I've been studying for them for a long time. Also for people who have studied in England, what level would you say the maths and physics is? GCSE or A Level/College level?

For the group exercise what was the task and what are Wizz Air looking for? I've heard that some people have failed at the group exercise.

Thank you all for you help!

Delian Dimchev
11th Oct 2022, 13:34
Hello !
I am about to graduate high school. I have decided to apply to the Wizzair Pilot Academy. I understand that the exams are in Hungary and are conducted by Trener Kft. Physics, Psychological test. Can anyone suggest sample tests. Is it necessary to go through preliminary medical examinations to issue a certain certificate. Please answer me.

MercedesBenz240
14th Oct 2022, 15:20
Hi everyone, I also have a date set on the 10th of November. While I did complete the 4 sample tests they gave me, I'm still really worried about the math and physics section. If anyone has attended any assessment day in the recent months, it would be greatly appreciated if you could give any insight as to what to expect. Thanks!

Rick0609
18th Oct 2022, 09:43
May I know if my application is confirmed to be rejected after viewing “you have not been selected “ status in my profile

Deni.
20th Oct 2022, 18:37
Hi everyone, I have my selection day on the 20th of October and I know there was a selection on the 29th of September.

I'd like to know how hard the aptitude test is and if you can provide some questions you experienced in the exam I will greatly appreciate it! The physics and maths section of the exam is the one I'm most nervous about and I've been studying for them for a long time. Also for people who have studied in England, what level would you say the maths and physics is? GCSE or A Level/College level?

For the group exercise what was the task and what are Wizz Air looking for? I've heard that some people have failed at the group exercise.

Thank you all for you help!

hey!! I have my assessment on the 31st of October. Can I ask you how yours was? Any tips?? I’m nervous cause it’s going to be my first airline interview so anything at all will help 🙃TY

Michinpgcal
5th Nov 2022, 06:33
Hi, I'm from South Korea but currently live in Hungary with a residence permit I gained from studying at a university here. I was wondering if non-EU nationals like myself can apply to this program too..? I wasn't sure how to interpret the "everyone who is entitled to live, study and work in the EU or any other country in which WIZZ has a base". I know a South Korean pilot who was employed by wizz air a few years ago as a FO so I was just curious... Thanks!

barryseal
11th Nov 2022, 13:47
Hello fellows, I was recruited on 30 September and qualified for the programme, so if any of you have any questions and I can help, please let me know in pm.

emir380
14th Nov 2022, 14:01
Hello fellows, I was recruited on 30 September and qualified for the programme, so if any of you have any questions and I can help, please let me know in pm.

Hey, I saw you just passed the Wizz Air Academy assessments. I just wanted to ask about the difficulty of the assessments such as maths and physics, I've been using the paid Wizz Air package on pilotassessments.com to prepare for the assessments, I'll be aplying in december. How did you prepare for assessments?

Thanks, in advance, and best of luck.

Laszlo92
23rd Nov 2022, 21:53

Such a teaser man! Tried to PM you but says your inbox is full. I would love to hear from anyone who have qualified for the cadet program :)

abhi.18
2nd Dec 2022, 03:38
Hi did someone apply within the last few days? I got 'you are not selected as soon as I applied, in one day; Does that mean I'm done for?

ucha
2nd Dec 2022, 14:02
As i read in the old posts since 2019 most of them got the same, but finally many users said they were invited for the next stage of selection regardless of 'not selected'

abhi.18
4th Dec 2022, 14:13
Anyone here applied recently and got selected? Also does anyone know when the interview dates are for Jan 23?

MCRafter
4th Dec 2022, 20:38
Anyone here applied recently and got selected? Also does anyone know when the interview dates are for Jan 23?
I Have, and 11th Jan

abhi.18
5th Dec 2022, 09:06
Did you get the 'not selected' message too? Or did you directly get shortlisted? Also is there anyway we could get in touch , if that's okay with you?

Laszlo92
5th Dec 2022, 12:48
I applied 2-3 weeks ago to Wizz Air Piloy Academy and has only gotten a confirmation mail so far. Anyone know how long time it usually takes before you get an invitation for the assessment?

MCRafter
5th Dec 2022, 22:05
I applied 2-3 weeks ago to Wizz Air Piloy Academy and has only gotten a confirmation mail so far. Anyone know how long time it usually takes before you get an invitation for the assessment?
If you haven't already, check your email for "testair" or "testair360" you need to pay a small initial fee, then you'll get an invitation not too long after.

abhi.18
6th Dec 2022, 04:09
Well you can check the status of your application when you log back into your candidate profile and then go under 'Applied Jobs'.

Laszlo92
6th Dec 2022, 10:22
If you haven't already, check your email for "testair" or "testair360" you need to pay a small initial fee, then you'll get an invitation not too long after.

I have gotten no such mail yet. Do I have to pay the fee before I get it or after I get it?

Laszlo92
6th Dec 2022, 10:25
Well you can check the status of your application when you log back into your candidate profile and then go under 'Applied Jobs'.

Yeah it's still saying "You have not been selected" since I applied (11th of November)

abhi.18
7th Dec 2022, 11:08
Yeah it's still saying "You have not been selected" since I applied (11th of November)
Yeah same for me, I don't understand why. I meet all the requirements stated.

Ase203
18th Dec 2022, 19:55
Hey I applied a couple of days ago and it says your application are still being reviewed. Can anyone tell what that means and what I should expect next.
thank you

cptOgi
7th Jan 2023, 09:19
Hello, is anyone going for the assessment on the 11th of January?

MCRafter
9th Jan 2023, 12:01
Hello, is anyone going for the assessment on the 11th of January?
Yes, I'll see you there on Wednesday I guess haha

Harko
24th Jan 2023, 13:44
Hello ,everyone!
For the people that are studying for the stage 2, I have found a great way to do so.
It is called 'khan academy'. You can find almost all the topics there required for the physics part of the assessment.
Hope that proves useful!

Fanax
25th Jan 2023, 20:13
Hello interesting people! Im here because i failed airbaltic online assessment. I have a couple of questions about this program.
1. For the people who already went through their assessment in Budapest, is suit and tie required or are there options?
2. Can you describe the group exercise in the assessment, and what would be a smart way to prepare for it.
3. What should i expect to pay for the rent a month, during my 2 year training.

Cerdo1
26th Jan 2023, 13:03
'You have not been selected' here :*

MercedesBenz240
28th Jan 2023, 21:57
Hello interesting people! Im here because i failed airbaltic online assessment. I have a couple of questions about this program.
1. For the people who already went through their assessment in Budapest, is suit and tie required or are there options?
2. Can you describe the group exercise in the assessment, and what would be a smart way to prepare for it.

1. No, it's not required.
2. I applied for Egnatia and it was a ''Lego building'' exercise. We were separated in groups of 5 and there was a small Lego car we had to build from scratch. One is supposed to read the instructions from the instruction book and the rest are supposed to try and build the car just based on his/her voice without access to the book. All group members will be rotated so everyone will have the chance to be the ''reader'' and the builder.
3. They did not mention it.

SimonaV
29th Jan 2023, 13:38

Hey could you please message me and if you could help me out with the task. I will be applying soon to the programme.

Thank you !

TommyBoy123
8th Feb 2023, 23:45

Are you able to share with me more information about airBaltic's online assessment? After all, I want to do it too soon. Please send me a message to my email: [email protected], and talk further about this over there if you like!

Xaba24
16th Feb 2023, 10:43

Hi barryseal,

I sent you a private message with a few questions regarding the programme. Please contact me. Thanks!

milojkomkd
8th Mar 2023, 22:35
I tried sending you a message too mate, but unfortunately your inbox is full :(

Slav8R
16th Mar 2023, 18:27
Hi guys, topic went i little bit silent lately so i was wondering if anyone have any news regarding assessment schedule...

Cezary
30th Mar 2023, 14:56
Hi,

Is anyone going for an assessment at 03.04?

TommyBoy123
30th Mar 2023, 20:24
Hi,

Is anyone going for an assessment at 03.04?

I won't. I have selections in Latvia soon for airBaltic but let us know how it went with WizzAir and what to expect! Best of luck to you! If you've practised enough SkyTest, you'll get there

ucha
31st Mar 2023, 20:09
hi, contact me on WhatsApp +995579777503