PDA

View Full Version : Eurowings Europe F/O

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

kelle19
8th Jan 2023, 13:14
Eurowings Europe has a new CLA.
Starting salary for a FO is 3500, but as 70 blockhrs are confirmed you get 3990 bruto.

At 100 duty hours you get 4410.

During the winter hours I would expect max of 70 dutyhours, in summer around 140/150. 140 hours is 5285 euro‘s before tax.
Furthermore you get a paid month off during the winter. 3 options are availabe:
- 1 month off
- 2 months 50% off
- 4 months 25% off

still not a good contract but it‘s less worse

For which base is this valid?
On career.aero only the conditions for PMI have changed from a 75% position to a 84% position.
For PRG and ARL, there are no changes.

juanfran
9th Jan 2023, 07:19
Hi guys, Has anyone done the assessment on the 4th of january and could you help me. how is the BC ? is it still the same as the last times or has it changed ?

Aviator132
14th Jan 2023, 12:20
Hi there. I am going for the basic qualification in Hamburg at the beginning of February as 320 type rated low experience.
Any new tips you guys could share except what was already told?
What about the ATPL preparation, any areas to focus on? Was thinking to use latestpilotjob bank for that.
If anybody has the sky test and does not need it anymore please PM me.

Aviator132
16th Jan 2023, 14:36
Check PM

I checked and replied to your message, but I’m limited to one message at a time so I don’t know if it got delivered

karya
22nd Jan 2023, 14:17
Hi all,
Does anyone have information about the fast track upgrade ? If you pass the tests do you go directly to the course or do you have to fly as FO a few months before?

thanks

AndrewLincoln
23rd Jan 2023, 14:47
Hi guys,

Do people still get invited to EW BQ?

PPoame
26th Jan 2023, 12:07
Hi guys,

I applied for NTR position, low hours.

any advice besides what is written above ?

if anyone has a skytest account they no longer need please PM

emilio_ld
26th Jan 2023, 14:49
Hi!

Low experienced NTR here. I passed the BQ in October, so far no news about simulator assessment. Since I have more than 500h TT they told me that I would do the simulator screening on the A320 FFS. As far as I know, there are another four colleagues in the same situation. Just wondering if there is anyone else like us or if someone had a similar experience with EW in the past.

Thanks

XMV6
27th Jan 2023, 09:38
Hello XMV6, How was your assessment? Wanna share skytest???
If any interested please pM.

Assessment was perfect in arragement meanining, but my results were average, it means that I did not pass:) They are looking fot talents, capabilities above or well above average. And its normal:)
I can sell Sky test for a hal price.
Write me a PM

audrey11
30th Jan 2023, 14:47
Hello
I just got an invitation for the BQ in February, can anyone give me a tip? Is skytest the only thing recommended for the BQ? What about Avex for ATPL?
(Applied on August for those who wonder)
thank you,

rp001
30th Jan 2023, 20:42
I just used sky test for training and it was enough. But be sure that you study ATPL questions on some other bases just in case.

PPoame
31st Jan 2023, 06:46
I just used sky test for training and it was enough. But be sure that you study ATPL questions on some other bases just in case.

For skytest did you prepare DLR or IP-BQ? Was it exactly the same in the assessment?

Jeron787123
2nd Feb 2023, 08:38
Anyone else at IP in February and wants to exchange via Whatsapp?

rp001
2nd Feb 2023, 20:14
For skytest did you prepare DLR or IP-BQ? Was it exactly the same in the assessment?
just skytest and the tasks are the same. except the look might be a little different.
some ATPL questions were actually the same.

rp001
2nd Feb 2023, 20:14
Anyone else at IP in February and wants to exchange via Whatsapp?
I have CQ next week.
Any info regarding what to expect?

pilot freak
4th Feb 2023, 17:47
Hi guys, any tips for the ATPL questions preparation for this assessment?

audrey11
8th Feb 2023, 16:10
Hello,

Any feedback from the ones got the assessment today?

thank you

XMV6
8th Feb 2023, 20:32
The Basic:
Before assessment, you mUST to study Sky Test. Its simple. Study 1 week, or more. Just you will have the immagination what you will must do during test. During test there is NO time to think HOW. Jep, before each thest is short and very good brifing, but ALWAYS better to prepare your brain for quick test thinking at home.
Assessment was very nice organized. All was perfect, everybody with no stress. Very intelligent Intepersonal agent will lead you during this assessment.
You need:
1. Study ATPL. There is questions from all atpl theory. Just all.
2. Maths, thermodynamic, physic, chemistry.. You must be good in this. You must have fast, proper thinking. If you are stupid, there is no test help you:)
3. Perception, logical thinking, long/short memory, multitasking....etc. All oh this is from your inheritance in your genes. You have good logical, memory,...etc, or or NOT. There is No test which can iprove your birth performance :):)
You can lift a bit your performances in test preparation, but to be honest, you know yoursef...If you are stupid + not enough education, No Go to this test:) Very simple: all those assessments looking for Talents+good knowledge.
You ca be Very good pilot in experience, but this does not mean, that you are gifted in logical, maths, multitasking ect:)

planesifly
9th Feb 2023, 10:12
Hey, could get access to your SKY TEST account as well :)

audrey11
20th Feb 2023, 22:35
Feedack from somedays ago

1st part
math, atpl, english

the time on the math part is the part where I think everyone got red flags. I wouldn’t say was similar to Skytest. It’s general math in all aspects… difficult to practise if you don’t have the skills I would say. Most of the group didn’t pass because of it. ATPL it’s just easy. No tricky questions but you need to know them.

2nd part mostly skytest

3rd personality test

good luck

Gabor
21st Feb 2023, 17:33
Hi,

Can anybody tell me how Eurowing's rota look like? is there any pattern like ryanair's 5 on / 4 off or wizz 6 on / 4 off, or is it random?
and once you get a base, is it hard to make a transfer to another base?

Thanks,

WhatShortage
22nd Feb 2023, 03:40
The Basic:
Before assessment, you mUST to study Sky Test. Its simple. Study 1 week, or more. Just you will have the immagination what you will must do during test. During test there is NO time to think HOW. Jep, before each thest is short and very good brifing, but ALWAYS better to prepare your brain for quick test thinking at home.
Assessment was very nice organized. All was perfect, everybody with no stress. Very intelligent Intepersonal agent will lead you during this assessment.
You need:
1. Study ATPL. There is questions from all atpl theory. Just all.
2. Maths, thermodynamic, physic, chemistry.. You must be good in this. You must have fast, proper thinking. If you are stupid, there is no test help you:)
3. Perception, logical thinking, long/short memory, multitasking....etc. All oh this is from your inheritance in your genes. You have good logical, memory,...etc, or or NOT. There is No test which can iprove your birth performance :):)
You can lift a bit your performances in test preparation, but to be honest, you know yoursef...If you are stupid + not enough education, No Go to this test:) Very simple: all those assessments looking for Talents+good knowledge.
You ca be Very good pilot in experience, but this does not mean, that you are gifted in logical, maths, multitasking ect:)
Sorry are we talking about the tests to be an astronaut or eurowings to get paid not even 3k a month? What a F shame, the tests and the people accepting this kind of BS.

Archibald125
25th Feb 2023, 13:22
Hey guys,
A quick question on behalf o my friend preparing for his EW BQ test with Skytest. He's run into some issues with the multitasking and callsign test: upon selecting 2 tanks to balance the colors, nothing happens and the level keeps dropping. Has anyone had anything like that? Would there be anything else to press for it to work?
Thank you!

maxpod
27th Feb 2023, 21:09
Hi folks,

What can we expect at Eurowings Europe in terms of take-home salary ? I have been told that the salary is better now, but still not very confortable, considering all the airlines hiring at the moment.. I'd rather be interested in PMI base, though I'm considering all of them of course.

Any one actually flying for them reading this and able to give clearer figures about the conditions ? It's not that easy to do all the maths with what they write on the T&C's pdf sheet on carrer.aero.

Thanks in advance :)

Max

mattpilot
28th Feb 2023, 05:55
Hi folks,

What can we expect at Eurowings Europe in terms of take-home salary ? I have been told that the salary is better now, but still not very confortable, considering all the airlines hiring at the moment.. I'd rather be interested in PMI base, though I'm considering all of them of course.

Any one actually flying for them reading this and able to give clearer figures about the conditions ? It's not that easy to do all the maths with what they write on the T&C's pdf sheet on carrer.aero.

Thanks in advance :)

Max

https://www.pilotjobsnetwork.com/jobs/Eurowings_GmbH

maxpod
28th Feb 2023, 07:21
Hi matt,

looks like this is the Eurowings Germany pay scale, not this EW Europe

mattpilot
28th Feb 2023, 07:37
Hi matt,

looks like this is the Eurowings Germany pay scale, not this EW Europe

EW Europe (https://www.pilotjobsnetwork.com/jobs/Eurowings_Europe_GmbH_(NOT_Eurowings_GmbH))

maxpod
28th Feb 2023, 07:48
Thanks Matt. I actually saw that on PJN but that's what I meant in my first post when I mentioned "not easy to do all the maths". If any FO flying at EWE is reading this, I would me interested in knowing what they actually bring home. I understand it's quite variable and that PMI has a peak season and winter could be a struggle financially wise.

Also they mention no pension scheme but the info is from 2017. Is it still applicable? This is quite surprising from an airline in LH group

Oc7
28th Feb 2023, 22:56
Check pm:)
hi there!
I saw your comment on the forum and I wanted to ask if you have any info regarding the bq? I’ll have the be in 2 weeks ..
if you have any info about what was there for you I’d be glad to hear
thanks!!

bigggan
1st Mar 2023, 15:54
I got invited to assessment today for Eurowings and offered two dates now in march, are they fixed and impossible to change? or is it possible to change them? applied almost a year a go and now sends invitation in about two weeks or so :/

AMeireles97
2nd Mar 2023, 03:38
Hello All, I changed my comment, I will remove my email from here because I keep getting emails from everyone but I will replace it with the feedback I made and gathered from some people from the BQ assessment for EW.

Good luck everyone!

I am sending you a feedback I made from my assessment Eurowings Basic Qualification Assessment

** Part 1 ** (they give you a paper and pencil)

ATPL: 60 questions in 40min

Air Law / Instrument / Meteo / M&B / Pof / Performance mostly, study from where you can (AE, PASS, Latestpilotjobs) just do questions!

Feedback from other colleague:

“Examples of questions i can remember : about inversion, ground effect if distance is increased etc, speed of warm front comparing with cold front, percentage of oxygen for passengers of non pressurised aircraft, what indicates centerline taxilights flashing yellow green, when you have to advice ATC about your expected time of arrival, controlled flight after 30 min, 2 x find the landing fuel (given figures of MTOW, taxi, trip etc), how much the pressure is reduced in comparison with MSL (answers 25%,30%,50%,100%). Thats all I remember”

Maths: 25 questions in 20min. Doable, be careful with time management!

“The most difficult test from both 2 blocks. 25 questions of problem solving with fuel consumption, distance, find cubic meters, find litres with given parameters ( height width height) and triangle.”

English: is easy if you are good in English, some weird popular sayings that you have to know like “Don’t make a mountain out of a mole” these type of sayings. In the end 5 images that you have to chose a description that fits both gramatically and context wise

Spatial orientation: like skytest just practice from there, (you know after you turn this how will it look like) but more difficult.

Logical Reasoning: like skytest, cube with aircraft and blue and grey colours.

Lunch break: there are sandwiches, water, coffee, chocolates during the whole day so no need to pay for breakfast in your hotel for that morning

** Part 2 ** (No paper, no pencil)

Mental Maths: Practice at home with mental calculations, first starts easy like 25x19 then goes harder and harder. Also time calculations like 12:13 + 207min and goes harder and harder.

Feedback from colleague:

“example 26x16x5, 45x16x3, and then you have Hour calculations. For example 15:00 + 24 minutes, but as you continue becomes harder. Example again : 15:00 - 01:25 +270 minutes.”

Multitasking: Way easier than Skytest, so if you practice from there you’re good!

Feedback from colleague:

“you follow the cross, instead of alarms you have 4 trafic lights ( when you see blue light you press the relevant A S D F), you have also 3 tanks with colour. You fill it when starts decreasing but more easier than skytest. (for example if tank Q is decreasing you just press Q) and finally you have callsign and whenever you hear instructions about your Callsign you type it and Press Enter. For example if the audio says india papa 3 2 1 climb and maintain 1000 ft and this is your call sign, you type 1000 and you press enter.”

Perception: Easier than Skytest on level hard, harder than level medium. Tip: count the colors and shapes and then try to see the A/C direction (much more questions about shapes and colours, at least for me). You’ll see one page with coloured shapes and aircraft orientation inside, then you ll see the second page, and you ll choose the correct answer what changed.

Memory: Difficult, like skytest, practice from there.

Feedback from colleague:

“Also there is a test that shows for example

Blue symbol :42

Red symbol: 85

Blue different symbol:91

And after this will be a question mark like this blue different symbol?

In addition the hardest one is with a symbol and 3 digit number, for example

yellow symbol:923

black symbol: 245

Red symbol:452

You will have 5 questions of each (5 with 3 numbers, 5 with two numbers, 5 with airplane, and one more that i cannot remember.)”

In the end you will take a personality test of 100 questions in 30 minutes. Be advised that this test they will not take it into consideration at the day of your BQ but only at the final interview (if you pass BQ and sim).

Thats it guys. Prepare from Skytest and study the theory from where you can, also practice mental maths and try to be as time effective as possible. Good luck to everyone!

maverickskg
2nd Mar 2023, 12:46
Hello colleagues,
I got invited for 10 of March, is it possible to pass the BQ in 1 week preparation ?
Secondly, does anybody know the cost of the Type or if is full covered by bonding
Lastly, what about 2G certificate ? is vaccination mandatory ?

AMeireles97
6th Mar 2023, 01:42
Hello All, I changed my comment, I will remove my email from here because I keep getting emails from everyone but I will replace it with the feedback I made and gathered from some people from the BQ assessment for EW.

Good luck everyone!

I am sending you a feedback I made from my assessment Eurowings Basic Qualification Assessment

** Part 1 ** (they give you a paper and pencil)

ATPL: 60 questions in 40min

Air Law / Instrument / Meteo / M&B / Pof / Performance mostly, study from where you can (AE, PASS, Latestpilotjobs) just do questions!

“Examples of questions i can remember : about inversion, ground effect if distance is increased etc, speed of warm front comparing with cold front, percentage of oxygen for passengers of non pressurised aircraft, what indicates centerline taxilights flashing yellow green, when you have to advice ATC about your expected time of arrival, controlled flight after 30 min, 2 x find the landing fuel (given figures of MTOW, taxi, trip etc), how much the pressure is reduced in comparison with MSL (answers 25%,30%,50%,100%). Thats all I remember”

Maths: 25 questions in 20min. Doable, be careful with time management!

“The most difficult test from both 2 blocks. 25 questions of problem solving with fuel consumption, distance, find cubic meters, find litres with given parameters ( height width height) and triangle.”

English: is easy if you are good in English, some weird popular sayings that you have to know like “Don’t make a mountain out of a mole” these type of sayings. In the end 5 images that you have to chose a description that fits both gramatically and context wise

Spatial orientation: like skytest just practice from there, (you know after you turn this how will it look like) but more difficult.

Logical Reasoning: like skytest, cube with aircraft and blue and grey colours.

Lunch break: there are sandwiches, water, coffee, chocolates during the whole day so no need to pay for breakfast in your hotel for that morning

** Part 2 ** (No paper, no pencil)

Mental Maths: Practice at home with mental calculations, first starts easy like 25x19 then goes harder and harder. Also time calculations like 12:13 + 207min and goes harder and harder.

Feedback from colleague:

“example 26x16x5, 45x16x3, and then you have Hour calculations. For example 15:00 + 24 minutes, but as you continue becomes harder. Example again : 15:00 - 01:25 +270 minutes.”

Multitasking: Way easier than Skytest, so if you practice from there you’re good!

Feedback from colleague:

“you follow the cross, instead of alarms you have 4 trafic lights ( when you see blue light you press the relevant A S D F), you have also 3 tanks with colour. You fill it when starts decreasing but more easier than skytest. (for example if tank Q is decreasing you just press Q) and finally you have callsign and whenever you hear instructions about your Callsign you type it and Press Enter. For example if the audio says india papa 3 2 1 climb and maintain 1000 ft and this is your call sign, you type 1000 and you press enter.”

Perception: Easier than Skytest on level hard, harder than level medium. Tip: count the colors and shapes and then try to see the A/C direction (much more questions about shapes and colours, at least for me). You’ll see one page with coloured shapes and aircraft orientation inside, then you ll see the second page, and you ll choose the correct answer what changed.

Memory: Difficult, like skytest, practice from there.

Feedback from colleague:

“Also there is a test that shows for example

Blue symbol :42

Red symbol: 85

Blue different symbol:91

And after this will be a question mark like this blue different symbol?

In addition the hardest one is with a symbol and 3 digit number, for example

yellow symbol:923

black symbol: 245

Red symbol:452

You will have 5 questions of each (5 with 3 numbers, 5 with two numbers, 5 with airplane, and one more that i cannot remember.)”

In the end you will take a personality test of 100 questions in 30 minutes. Be advised that this test they will not take it into consideration at the day of your BQ but only at the final interview (if you pass BQ and sim).

Thats it guys. Prepare from Skytest and study the theory from where you can, also practice mental maths and try to be as time effective as possible. Good luck to everyone!

Flemrik
14th Mar 2023, 13:26
I just got invited for OCC start 7th of August, I passed the interview September 2022, there seems to be a big backlog on candidates.

maxpod
14th Mar 2023, 13:52
Congrats mate!

And could you choose your base? Or is it assigned randomly ? (PRN,ARN,PMI)

Flemrik
14th Mar 2023, 14:05
maxpod I was given Prague base, they gave me no other options, It seems like they're scaling down at ARN(my homebase) and expanding at PMI.
If the salary do not change in PRG I'll be heading for PMI rather quickly.

maxpod
14th Mar 2023, 14:07
Flemrik Alright, a bit of a bummer than you can't really choose, considering how long and hard is the process and the conditions they currently propose. I hope you get the base you want soon enough, and congrats on this selection process, defo not the easiest one! Enjoy!

JR74
14th Mar 2023, 19:46
Hey guys, does anyone know if Vimana software would be a good option to prepare from for the IP BQ ? Is it as good as Skytest ? In their bundle they offer ATPL prep in addition to the aptitude tests which drew my attention.

although one thing I found interesting is they mentioned the “memorize the type of aircraft” is not part of the BQ assessment EW ?! Can someone confirm that ?

ivasilev99
23rd Mar 2023, 18:10
Hello fellow aviators,

Can any of you share some information on Eurowings TR bond? From the summarised contract info they have given I see that the duration of the bond is 2 years.

What is the total amount of the bond?
Do they deduct from your salary?
Is the bond decreasing each month? (if you work for them and leave one year later how much you will have to pay)

ulys
24th Mar 2023, 15:32
Hi everyone,

I'll be taking the Interpersonal BQ soon and I got Skytest to prepare myself. There are many tests in each category (5 separate ones for maths alone). Are they actually all relevant for the BQ or what are the ones to focus on?

Speedbird86
26th Mar 2023, 10:50
My experience:

Got offered a date in august, din't feel ready, so didn't accept.

After some moths tried again and accepted the date.

Prepared using this forum and Skytest.

Went to Budapest, passed all stages (theory, group, personal, sim), did the computer based piscotecnics tests and left.

Got rejected via email 2 weeks later. I do not understand nothig, i passed Eurowings BQ but not this? Cannot be right.

"Our" type rating was suposed to start in july so maybe they just didnt need as much people. Pretty unfair as i have now to wait 1 year to apply again.

Speedbird86
26th Mar 2023, 10:53
My experience, passed EW BQ in october 2022, still waiting for the sim.

Other people on my BQ went to the generic sim and everyone but 1 failed. Me i was told I will go to the A320 sim (i have TT as FI), no response since then.

Crazy.

padrobo
28th Mar 2023, 18:59
Comparing the SKYTEST IP-BQ to the EAQC Test Center there are several subjects included in the first one and not in the second; physics for example.
The EAQC is supposed to be the official source but we are only given really small test samples.

I would appreciate any info regarding as to if it's best to practice on every subject available on SKYTEST or skip something and save valuable time and energy.

thanks!

Mangs
29th Mar 2023, 12:51
My experience, passed EW BQ in october 2022, still waiting for the sim.

Other people on my BQ went to the generic sim and everyone but 1 failed. Me i was told I will go to the A320 sim (i have TT as FI), no response since then.

Crazy.

I passed the BQ in September 2022 and still waiting for a SIM date. 2100h Jet time.

It'll feel nice turning them down if I ever get a email from them, I got my old 737 job back instead :ok:

Zlip
30th Mar 2023, 13:48
I contacted HR 3 days ago (I applied the 31st january and still nothing). They said they were overwhelmed... I was about to ask you guys what was the timeline between your application and the first step but I think I should expect a call in 2035.

AviatorBoy_95
30th Mar 2023, 14:44
I contacted HR 3 days ago (I applied the 31st january and still nothing). They said they were overwhelmed... I was about to ask you guys what was the timeline between your application and the first step but I think I should expect a call in 2035.
Applied last spring and still no invitation yet. I see that you're in France. According to previous posts, it seems like locals (of one of the three bases) got priority over others and are invited in a resonnable amount of time

Zlip
30th Mar 2023, 14:49
Really ? I'm not even surprised anymore. I'm back from Canada after my ATPL conversion and I'm astonished by the huge amount of requirements in EU. It's crazy and endless...

AviatorBoy_95
30th Mar 2023, 15:02
Really ? I'm not even surprised anymore. I'm back from Canada after my ATPL conversion and I'm astonished by the huge amount of requirements in EU. It's crazy and endless...
I understand but in the US for example, there is one huge requirement which is a mountain for a low timer. Not to discourage you after coming back to Europe, but for any job offer open to low timers (without a nationality/language limitation), we are systemattically more than 1000 low timers to apply. To give you an idea of the current market, last Aerlingus hiring campaign, we were more than 3000 applicants (including experienced and type rated profiles) for a little 100 positions at that time.
Good luck with job hunting!

Hogos
30th Mar 2023, 23:41
I did many assessments in my life, but Eurowings and all the companies involved with interpersonal make the selection process the most weird in the world.
You do the BQ one month, the simulator after 3, and eventually the interview after another 1/2/3 months, making the all recruiting process the longest ever possible.
Even passing everything, I know some people who have never got called, or never started the type rating.

sf34driver
29th Apr 2023, 18:05
Hey! Anybody out there invited for BQ Hamburg in May?

Leo93
27th May 2023, 03:35
Hello, Eurowings Europe seems to be recruiting strongly, particularly for the Prague base. Does anyone have any info on the conditions there?Number of flight hours per month in high and low season?Ideally a salary range?How is the dynamic/atmosphere there? Thanks in advance for your feedback! Have a good day!

appfo09
27th May 2023, 07:23
I could not agree more Hogos. Absolute disgrace when it comes to this kind of recruitment business policy machine. This will not end soon. More and more companies choose recruitment agents nowadays and interpersonal is currently one of the largest in Europe if not a monopoly in Germany.

loopingz
27th May 2023, 14:16
The interpersonal booth at pilot expo was such a useless experience. Like hey we can't help, we will not take your contact or whatever. It will take time sorry. I guess they are only there for the future students to keep the hope alive. But when you have already applied you are no-one.

kelle19
27th May 2023, 14:51
The interpersonal booth at pilot expo was such a useless experience. Like hey we can't help, we will not take your contact or whatever. It will take time sorry. I guess they are only there for the future students to keep the hope alive. But when you have already applied you are no-one.
You're absolutely right. If you have questions about your application, it's a gamble whether you get an answer or not. Mailed them several times, sometimes answered within a week, sometimes never heard back.
Same with simulator and CQ dates, where you often get informed two days ahead for open slots.
And especially for EW Europe I don't understand the permanent job-advertisement. It seems that they're are constantly recruiting and they must receive a lot of applications, but they only have 20 aircraft with the options of one or two more.

romeo.delta
30th May 2023, 10:20
I can confirm that these HR people at PilotExpo Berlin were completely useless. The whole booth. Especially Eurowings. Some ladies who just stood there looking nice. They could't answer any of my questions. They even got annoyed that I actually asked them soemthing technical. HR is the whole problem of aviation recruiting. That was actually the most positive thing I got from PilotExpo - the problem is HR and recruiters. Absolute rubbish.
DHL/EAT at lkeast had real pilots there. Good talking to them. But application also goes through Interpersonal so tough luck. Haven't heard from them for almost two months after applying.

Is thare any worth in chasing them via email? Like "hey, what's up with my application?" or is it a big no?

ddaveid
14th Jun 2023, 19:59
"Austrian DHL" (DHL Air Austria) is massively hiring. I don't know anything about "german DHL" (European Air Transport Leipzig).

GK_Fly
14th Jun 2023, 23:49
Is anyone currently on the waiting list for Palma or Prague base? I am looking for information regarding TR and the conditions in those bases. Would be great if someone could share some insights.

mattpilot
15th Jun 2023, 07:32
"Austrian DHL" (DHL Air Austria) is massively hiring. I don't know anything about "german DHL" (European Air Transport Leipzig).

Yea, but they have a min 500 hr requirement on CS25 aircraft https://www.career.aero/site/de/job/show/id/3551

EAT doesn't as far as i can tell, and are also hiring

adfilipe
23rd Jun 2023, 10:54
Hey all! i`ll be on the BQ next 5 of July in Hamburg. Anyone with a Skytest account who wants to share?

wite_k
11th Jul 2023, 15:38
Hi!

What to bring for Open Day? Any ideas?

Cheers

Wertytg
17th Jul 2023, 01:30
Hello,
I've been invited to do the BQ, I have a question if anyone knows

Maybe I can't pick a date from the availables the told me, since I'm working, is there any way to wait for new dates? or if you say no, they drop you from the process?

Also if anyone have a Skytest acc that they wont use pm me

misteredin2
21st Jul 2023, 14:58
Hello people. I have bought skytest and I’d like to know what exactly are the exercises we’ll have at the BQ test.
For example: the category memory has 9 different exercises, orientation has 7, psycho-motrics has 5 and so on. Can anybody shed some light on this?

barkerlut
28th Aug 2023, 16:08
Hey guys and girls,

apart from the discussed first round of computer tests... Did anyone do the sim assessment for ready entries?

What does it consist of? There's no info about what airport, abnormals etc

PPoame
29th Aug 2023, 10:41
Hi all,

any info if they are actively recruiting?

anyone invited for selection process?

Greg98
31st Aug 2023, 06:06
Hi there,
I received an invitation for a BQ for September 6th in Hamburg. It was the only available date.

sergiu1200
31st Aug 2023, 11:30
Hi there,
I received an invitation for a BQ for September 6th in Hamburg. It was the only available date.

Hy @Greg98 I received the same invite. So, are you going ? For me, I am not sure if there is enough time to prepare. Maybe anyone would know ?

sergiu1200
31st Aug 2023, 11:58
Hi there,
​​​Hy Greg98 I have received the same invite. However, are you taking it ? This is less than a week from now and in my case, I'm not convinced I'll have sufficient time to prepare for it ? (expectations seem to be quite high). This is very short notice, is this the average ? Less than a week for attending the BQ ? Maybe anyone having same thoughts ?

eren.
31st Aug 2023, 13:34
Hi there,
also received the same date, requested invite but apparently it was fully booked. quite annoying.

Greg98
31st Aug 2023, 16:20
​​​Hy Greg98 I have received the same invite. However, are you taking it ? This is less than a week from now and in my case, I'm not convinced I'll have sufficient time to prepare for it ? (expectations seem to be quite high). This is very short notice, is this the average ? Less than a week for attending the BQ ? Maybe anyone having same thoughts ?
I had the same thoughts. I bought the skytest yesterday and I am going to practice it for the next few days. Hope it will be enough. Have u accepted the date?

sergiu1200
1st Sep 2023, 06:39
I had the same thoughts. I bought the skytest yesterday and I am going to practice it for the next few days. Hope it will be enough. Have u accepted the date?

Well, I wasn't feeling it, so I didn't. Study hard also the atpl questions. Best of luck to you ! It would be great, once you finish to let us/me know how it went ? Also I would be interested in skytest - perhaps we can share the cost, after the Ew assesment. Thanks

captaincockta
1st Sep 2023, 16:09
Hi! Anyone invited for the BQ Assessment in Hamburg on Sept 15th? Looking for a whatsapp group or else.

Applied last week - Got invited today, which I think is surprising but so cool. EASA CPL(A) with 204h TT.

juanfran
29th Sep 2023, 15:23
Does anyone know if there are ATPL questions on SKYTEST? because i didn't saw it

VFR4EVER
3rd Oct 2023, 14:31
Hello,

Applied almost one month ago and no answer. The status of my profile shows ''missing data'' but all the green ticks are marked next to the information asked.

Does it happen to anyone else?

Regards,

Boomless
6th Oct 2023, 12:10
Hello,

Does anyone know for sure the net monthly salary in Palma for an FO? Is Social security paid in Spain?
Also, do we have the option to commute home on a regular basis?
Regarding the fast track program, if you are successful, will the salary be the same as an Fo Top?

Thanks in advance and safe flights

GeorgeOki
14th Oct 2023, 16:53
When is your BQ? You can also send me an email to [email protected] so we can share additional details. I know the email seems sketchy, but it is my actual email (I'm using it via DuckDuckGo to protect from tracking)

juanfran
18th Oct 2023, 14:16
hey guys,
can someone give a feedback of the BQ for Eurowings?
i bought skytest but there are many test to practice, do i have to do all?

GeorgeOki
18th Oct 2023, 18:39
hey guys,
can someone give a feedback of the BQ for Eurowings?
i bought skytest but there are many test to practice, do i have to do all?
I'm still in the airport on my way back, so a bit tired ATM. I'll try to write some feedback tomorrow.
But if you read earlier from this thread, there are posts with instructions what to practice. I felt they were quite accurate.

GeorgeOki
19th Oct 2023, 13:17
Hello everybody.
First I would like to share my experience with IP selection for Eurowings.
I don't want to ruin my ongoing selection so I will not reveal anything too specific, but I'll do my best to release a part of the stress that you may have now :)

BQ :
You don't have to be an astronaut guy. Without revealing anything specific I can tell you it could be very helpful to practice on Skytest the following exercices at a "medium" level of difficulty :
- Pair of Scales
- Character Combinations Test
- Codes Memory Test
- Shapes Test
- Multitasking with Color Tanks (but has not been used in the last few weeks)
- Multitasking with Instruments
- PFD Tracking Test
- Stack Test
- Cube Folding Test
- Cube Comparison Test
- Number Blocks Test
- Mental Arithmetics
- Math Word Problems

But on my opinion : don't practice to much because skytest is not 100% like the BQ, so there is maybe a small risk that you will feel uncomfortable if you spend hundreds of hours on Skytest.
If you are below average in an area, it could be compsensate by higher score in another area (that was the case for me I am apparently a disabled personn with the perception test),BUT english and ATPL questions are not compensable. Below a certain mark you fail the whole BQ. Achtung Freunde !

SIM FNPT

You will have a small briefing and the examiner is very relaxed, does his best not to add stress to your stress at this moment. It is stressful ! I was on my nerves!
We had to perform a SID up to 5000ft, then after steepturns (45deg) then ask to enter into the hold (VOR/DME fix) caution : calculate/estimate wind correction : 3 times wind correction during outbound leg.
I think I was at 6 or 8 DME when asked to continue direct the VOR to hold, so approx 2 or 3 min to figure out what to do, so you have time. wind aloft was quite significant (20kts) so it must be taken into account !
The simulator is, well not exactly a real aircraft, if feels a bit funny on the controls but it is manageable. No emergency are to be carried out during this test.
Then you hold, one complete holding pattern, then standard ILS from the beacon, you fly the ILS, you land pull parking brake.
And : (important!) you are asked to self assess yourself (part of the notation).
After a small debriefing the examiner tells you immediatly if you pass or not.
My feeling : approach briefing and flying at the same time the procedure was what I found to be the most difficult part of the test, I almost forget to speak about the DA !

Then you have all you need to succeed, I wish you best of luck ! Oh yes : I know it is important : during my two days at IP : rate of success at BQ : around 70 or even 80 % (self gross estimation)
Rate of success SIM : 7 out of 8.
This is aptitude test : in a day if everyone is above the threshold the everyone pass.

Voila :)

Then may I ask you something : my CQ is coming not before february 19 : almost 2 month after the SIM : is it something some of you are experiencing as well ? I fear that they will have covered all their needs of young FO in 2 month, don't you think ?

Then for the CQ, well I am eager to read here any friendly info to help us better prepare for that day.

Good luck all with your selections !

After having done the BQ on 17.10., I can confirm that this advice is very good for the BQ. Study those areas on Skytest, and you should be fine. You won't need a calculator for anything.

A300_600
1st Nov 2023, 20:33
Hey folks,

I can also confirm that the BQ report was very helpful in my preparation. If you're using SkyTest, you're pretty much safe.

Has any of you already reached and hopefully passed the CQ/Interview? Unfortunately, I can only find reports on this that are decades old. If anyone can provide any feedback on this, it would be highly appreciated. If you don't want to post publicly, feel free to send a direct message. I've heard that in addition to the interview, there's supposed to be a group exercise and a debate. Can anyone share some information on this?

Best regards

madssd
8th Nov 2023, 01:08
Hello guys!

I don't know if you're able to help or guide me, but here goes:
I applied for this position back in January, and in the careers page it just says "In Progress" - A few months back, I wrote an e-mail to Eurowings, stating my concern, however they told me that there's a backlog. Do you know if I am just forgotten in the system, or if I should try to withdraw my application, and then re-apply?

Best regards!

Gabor
30th Nov 2023, 17:40
Hello,
I will have the BQ assessment in Hamburg on the 19th of December. Is anyone else going on the same day?
Do you think the aptitude tests on latestpilotjob.com could help me prepare for it?

LG

Lrk3012
1st Dec 2023, 13:39
Hi everyone, I was just wondering how long did you wait for a reply from Eurowings? I sent the application 3 weeks ago and in two days received a reply that I have met all the requirements, but nothing since then.

GORDON FREEMAN
1st Dec 2023, 17:37
Hello,
I will have the BQ assessment in Hamburg on the 19th of December. Is anyone else going on the same day?
Do you think the aptitude tests on latestpilotjob.com could help me prepare for it?

LG
hey, I have BQ the same day we can create a whatapp meeting if you want

Gabor
2nd Dec 2023, 06:24
Gordon Freeman,
I wrote a PM to you about the whatsapp group

madssd
2nd Dec 2023, 11:31
Gordon Freeman,
I wrote a PM to you about the whatsapp group

I am going on the 18th in Hamburg, if possible, I would like to join too if possible :)

rage_pilot
2nd Dec 2023, 16:39
Be patient. I waited like 4 months before I got invited to BQ. But I think they are much faster now with the invitations.

GORDON FREEMAN
5th Dec 2023, 15:31
thanks I give you here my phone number because I can't read your message because I need to post 3 message here minimum lol
+33671977561

GORDON FREEMAN
5th Dec 2023, 18:11
do you know the difference ATPL subject ?

Blasted
5th Dec 2023, 21:03
I am going on the 18th in Hamburg, if possible, I would like to join too if possible :)

Can I get an invite to the group as well? Thanks!

Lrk3012
5th Dec 2023, 21:11
Be patient. I waited like 4 months before I got invited to BQ. But I think they are much faster now with the invitations.

Hi, thanks for the info, yeah I am guessing they are a bit faster now because they want the crews ready before the summer season.

Gabor
5th Dec 2023, 22:02
Write me a PM with your phone number if you are going on the 18th or 19th or even later and i will put you into the group.

snoopy24
16th Dec 2023, 10:58
If anyone still needs SkyTest, please send me a PM.

AndrewLincoln
20th Dec 2023, 12:45
Hey,

My feeback from EW BQ.

Just some additionnal tips from my points of view, I won't go into much details, as the previous feedbacks cover more than enough.

Morning :
ATPL and Maths problems are the hardest. As you know, most people get eliminated of these two.
I could not finish the test for both of them. At some point, I had to answer randomly before the end of the timer (so yes, I was a bit lucky).
What I would advice is : you need at least 30 seconds to answer randomly 10 questions. Be aware that on each computer, there is a delay when you click on "Start" or "Continue" (hence my advice).
And since you do not lose point for an incorrect answer, just go for it, you never know.
ATPL test does not really look like what I used on "PASS". I would say it's a bit Ops oriented.

Example of Maths problem that I can remember :
8 excavators can remove 600 kg in 3 days.
How long for 6 excavators to remove the same amount ?

Sister is 2 years younger than her brother.
Father is 3 times older than her daughter.
The age of all three of them is equal to 75. How old is sister ?

A car/aircraft/whatever has a half-filled tank. When it uses 4/5 of this quantity, it can travel X km. What is the range with a full tank ?
Also a variant where you have to calculate the total volume (in liters).

Almost all the questions were like this. With percentages problems, area and volume (tank) calculations.
No Physics/Electrical problems for me that day (I heard people the day before got some can't confirm this rumor).
No Least Common Multiple questions like in Skytest... It was more basic but yet very challenging because of the time! (25 questions in 20 min)

Sometimes, the 4 proposed answers are very differents, so don't do the whole calculation. If the first digit that you find during your calculation allows you to discriminate 3 answers, stop there, choose your answer and move on.

Spatial Orientation = rotating cubes + rotating objets + 3D shapes on Skytest (you have to count the number of plane surfaces like in the sample on eaqc).
I found it like in the sample. Not that difficult.

English, well besides 2/3 words that I never read in my life, it was ok.
If you are serious about working abroad in the first place, it won't be a problem.

Afternoon :
Concentration = Number block tests on Skytest
If I remember correctly there are 8 to 9 rows of 5 digits numbers separated in 7/8 columns.
My technique : look at the middle number and proceed column by column. When you notice a "83" count with your hand so you won't forget.

Memory = Memorize types of aircraft on Skytest + another one with the same philosophy.
For example it shows : "Ship icon : 83" then "Nuclear sign : 98" "Owl icon : 45" and after a while "Ship icon : ?" and you have to type the answer.
One of the hardest for me.

Mental maths :
15 questions with sum, multiplication and division.
9 questions with time calculation (try to remember this : 180 min = 3h, 210 min = 3h30)
Very easy from my point of view.

Perception = Perception test on Skytest
Tbh its the same. A lot of questions where they just ask what shape and colors changed.
I tried to remember the color by identifying some "pattern"

Multitasking =
From left to right on the screen : follow the cross > press A,S,D or F when the light turn blue > press Q, W, E to fill 3 gauges > when you hear your callsign enter the value of the ATC instruction and press enter (no need to click in the area to enter the information).
BE CAREFUL ! You will be using computer with a German keyboard so : QWERTZ. If you are used to another pattern be very careful.

At the end personnality questions for 30 minutes.
We finished all the debriefs around 15:15.

Good luck.

P.S : I will not answer question by PM sorry. If you have a question, please ask here. But to be honest, everything is already on this thread.

mxa89
28th Dec 2023, 22:36
Hello guys,

I have the BQ on January 22nd. How are you preparing for the ATPL Theory? Which question bank are you using?

Thank you

zui
2nd Jan 2024, 05:15
Hi Everyone,
some additional thoughts to (the well detailed) previous feedbacks for the EW BQ:
General impression: some modules felt more difficult compared to Skytest, BUT my ultimate advise is to never give it up! Your performance is compared to a very wide range of average brought by thousands of applicants. So you can easily feel like performing bad, however still doing above the waist line.
ATPL: quite tough, expect exam level with mixed subject questions, Pilotassessments' 1160 questions-block only provided me a certain correct answer for a limited part of the questions, so recommend to use deeper quiestion banks like AE.
English: the samples they give you in the invitation mail represent well what to expect. Many words show up, I haven't seen before.
Orientation: sample test gives u the feeling regarding shapes, surface counting is their favourite.
Logical: scale excercise is different, more questions asking which is the heaviest shape (no such task on ST) Biggest difference from SkyTest: you need to interpret each scale (sometimes even 3 of them) to come to a solution (at skytest it worked out from the upper scale even on difficult level)
Number sequences: harder than Skytest (for me)
Memory: aircrafts, you have to type in, no multiple choice.., symbols part: started easyer, symbol+3digit nr, 4 differents was the hardest (as far as I remember)
Concentration: hurry up, 29 pages in 15 minutes! Quiet tiring (Only got until 21)
Muktitasking/color tanks: much shorter response time on the lights, but the "flight director" cross moves slower/less

Happy New Year & Good Luck Everyone!

CN46n
3rd Jan 2024, 13:04
Hi everyone,

does anybody have any info to share on the CQ part of the interview?

Thanks!

CN46n
3rd Jan 2024, 13:08
Hi Snoopy are you still looking to get rid of skytest?

Can't PM you due to 3 posts restriction..

Flygkapten
7th Jan 2024, 20:19
Hi all,

Has anyone of you recently done the simulator assessment for Eurowings? I was told it will be in a A320 FFS in either Prague or Vienna, anyone got more information on content etc? Any difference between EWG/EWE?

Thanks in advance guys!

MKK
8th Jan 2024, 06:54
Hi all,

Has anyone of you recently done the simulator assessment for Eurowings? I was told it will be in a A320 FFS in either Prague or Vienna, anyone got more information on content etc? Any difference between EWG/EWE?

Thanks in advance guys!

There's a briefing package in the downloads-section in career.aero for the sim. The program was just as described, no surprises. Plus, you'll get a thorough briefing before the sim.

Best of luck!

mxa89
12th Jan 2024, 21:53
Someone going on the 22nd to IP in Hamburg?

Ivanko22
13th Jan 2024, 23:36
Hey yes I am going too but can't write you because I have less than 3 posts. I have my bq on the 18th and my sim at 23rd. I am going as RE and have it on the PA34 FNPT.

Lrk3012
14th Jan 2024, 19:59
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my experience with the selection process. I had my BQ in December and the FNPT Screening last week. Everything about the BQ has been said already and it’s all true. Concerning the Screening, I’ve seen some people write how „easy“ that was, but looking from a perspective of a non-experienced fresh out of flight school pilot, it was nothing but easy. I rented a few hours in the very same PA34 sim beforehand and I must say that has been very helpful, because it feels really weird at the controls. Also the workload is very high, they will give you a non-RNAV SID and they will make the wind very strong aloft. They do tolerate mistakes, but only a few small ones. I had 3 and that was it for me, I failed. Also expect some tricks, like not being given your landing clearance at all.

Ivanko22
14th Jan 2024, 23:59
deleted

arrak0z
17th Jan 2024, 15:12
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my experience with the selection process. I had my BQ in December and the FNPT Screening last week. Everything about the BQ has been said already and it’s all true. Concerning the Screening, I’ve seen some people write how „easy“ that was, but looking from a perspective of a non-experienced fresh out of flight school pilot, it was nothing but easy. I rented a few hours in the very same PA34 sim beforehand and I must say that has been very helpful, because it feels really weird at the controls. Also the workload is very high, they will give you a non-RNAV SID and they will make the wind very strong aloft. They do tolerate mistakes, but only a few small ones. I had 3 and that was it for me, I failed. Also expect some tricks, like not being given your landing clearance at all.

how long did you wait for bq invitation?

bobswe
18th Jan 2024, 06:32
After passing my BQ in Oct -22, it took them about a year to start sending me invites for the simulator.. now they’re sending me invites basically every week.

pilotdme
19th Jan 2024, 09:54
seems a good time to apply then?

AliceAdele
29th Jan 2024, 18:25
I just got invited for OCC start 7th of August, I passed the interview September 2022, there seems to be a big backlog on candidates.
how long was the entire selection process?

flybymy
1st Feb 2024, 14:42
Hi guys, I have the BQ on the 27th of February, and wondering if latest pilot jobs is a valuable preparation tool, or just skytest do the work to prepare properly.

high6969
1st Feb 2024, 15:41
Hey
when did you apply?

Supermode
1st Feb 2024, 15:57
Hi guys, I have the BQ on the 27th of February, and wondering if latest pilot jobs is a valuable preparation tool, or just skytest do the work to prepare properly.

We are on the same date.

I have Skytest, however, a friend got questions, word for word, from the ATPL Bank of LatestPilotJobs.

I was wondering the same.

flybymy
1st Feb 2024, 17:18
Hi! I applied in August last year, and got an email with the invitation dates 2 weeks ago

flybymy
1st Feb 2024, 17:20
We are on the same date.

I have Skytest, however, a friend got questions, word for word, from the ATPL Bank of LatestPilotJobs.

I was wondering the same.
Thats good to know!
Do you have any info about the other test?

Silverds88
2nd Feb 2024, 00:50
Hello all, anyone sells skytest? Pm me

Silverds88
8th Feb 2024, 14:56
I sent you a private message but it seems that your inbox is full.

Pilotinprogress
11th Feb 2024, 15:42
Guys! I need help preparing for BQ. I am studying from Skytest and already at 64% of training done according to the software. However, How should I prepare for the ATPL questions? Where shall I study from, and what subjects should I focus on? Thanks!!

echoyankee680
12th Feb 2024, 10:58
Guys! I need help preparing for BQ. I am studying from Skytest and already at 64% of training done according to the software. However, How should I prepare for the ATPL questions? Where shall I study from, and what subjects should I focus on? Thanks!!

Hi pilotinprogress,
most of the questions were OPS related in my case. Some time calculations and MET (jetsreams etc.). I did my Theory back in 2019 and worked out for me. Hope this helps

Pilotinprogress
13th Feb 2024, 11:42
Hi pilotinprogress,
most of the questions were OPS related in my case. Some time calculations and MET (jetsreams etc.). I did my Theory back in 2019 and worked out for me. Hope this helps

Thank you! Really appreciate the feedback.

MkhMkh
14th Feb 2024, 06:39
How long is waiting for a joining date once you successfully pass the assessment?

Supermode
14th Feb 2024, 09:23
Hi pilotinprogress,
Thank you for the feedback. Can I ask you which kind of calculations you had on the exam?
Since we are only allowed pen and paper.

AEquilibrium
14th Feb 2024, 22:23

Passed yesterday the BQ, I studied only on LatestPilotJob for excercises and atpl questions, try to do a nicely done review from those questions. And about subjects, I can't really tell, you'll find a bit of everything!

Efis737
15th Feb 2024, 13:26
Any info/ updates on the aeronautical knowledge part of the BQ?

AEquilibrium
15th Feb 2024, 20:41
Any info/ updates on the aeronautical knowledge part of the BQ?

Speaking with some other applicants, they studied from SkyTest, as I already said I did everything on LatestPilotJob.
About infos, if I remember correctly you have 30 mins for 60 questions, you can find at least a few questions for each Atpl subject..

pilotjavi1997
20th Feb 2024, 10:34
Hello mate,
I am also preparing from LPJ, do you think with the atpl theory from there is enough?
About the math problems, are they similar to the ones in that place?
Thanks

eren.
28th Feb 2024, 15:58
Hello,
Does anyone have SkyTest for sale?
Thanks

pilotjavi1997
29th Feb 2024, 08:51
I would be also interesting on buy or share one

eren.
29th Feb 2024, 13:49
Could anyone tell if the practice tests on LatestPilotJobs are sufficient or is Skytest really necessary? Thanks :)

pilotjavi1997
29th Feb 2024, 21:49
I am actually preparing them just with LPJ. I have talked with some people that have gone recently and they told me they passed with just this Web , the only problem is that there are some parts in the LPJ that they dont provide you with the correct answer and they are quite difficult, so you can not share or see which are your mistakes. Thats why I am also thinking about to buy the skytest.

samatyranin
1st Mar 2024, 10:47
How's their policy on non TR pilots? I heard they ask for 30k TR fee up front can anybody relate to this?

eren.
1st Mar 2024, 10:48
I am actually preparing them just with LPJ. I have talked with some people that have gone recently and they told me they passed with just this Web , the only problem is that there are some parts in the LPJ that they dont provide you with the correct answer and they are quite difficult, so you can not share or see which are your mistakes. Thats why I am also thinking about to buy the skytest.

Thank you very much for the info

planedriverAB
2nd Apr 2024, 10:42
Hi Everyone,
some additional thoughts to (the well detailed) previous feedbacks for the EW BQ:
General impression: some modules felt more difficult compared to Skytest, BUT my ultimate advise is to never give it up! Your performance is compared to a very wide range of average brought by thousands of applicants. So you can easily feel like performing bad, however still doing above the waist line.
ATPL: quite tough, expect exam level with mixed subject questions, Pilotassessments' 1160 questions-block only provided me a certain correct answer for a limited part of the questions, so recommend to use deeper quiestion banks like AE.
English: the samples they give you in the invitation mail represent well what to expect. Many words show up, I haven't seen before.
Orientation: sample test gives u the feeling regarding shapes, surface counting is their favourite.
Logical: scale excercise is different, more questions asking which is the heaviest shape (no such task on ST) Biggest difference from SkyTest: you need to interpret each scale (sometimes even 3 of them) to come to a solution (at skytest it worked out from the upper scale even on difficult level)
Number sequences: harder than Skytest (for me)
Memory: aircrafts, you have to type in, no multiple choice.., symbols part: started easyer, symbol+3digit nr, 4 differents was the hardest (as far as I remember)
Concentration: hurry up, 29 pages in 15 minutes! Quiet tiring (Only got until 21)
Muktitasking/color tanks: much shorter response time on the lights, but the "flight director" cross moves slower/less

Happy New Year & Good Luck Everyone!

-----------------------------------

Hi zui! Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. I wanted to ask (or if anyone on this thread could please answer :) ) if you are able to have pen and paper for the pairs of scales exercise, as it is tougher than the one on skytest... Also, do we have a time limit for every part of the BQ or just some like ATPL, Maths, concentration...? Cause on skytest some exercises do not have a time limit. Thanks!!!

fransdbruin
16th Apr 2024, 13:06
Hi everyone,

Next week Wednesday I have selection round 2 in Hamburg, for the FNPT simulator phase. This will be a test in the Diamond-42 simulator. My question to you guys, does anyone know what to expect and to prepare for? I used to know it was on a Piper Seneca Simulator, however now it is on a Diamond 42. Please provide me with all the tips you have guys, thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Frans

Central Scrutinizer
20th Apr 2024, 22:22
Hi everyone,

Next week Wednesday I have selection round 2 in Hamburg, for the FNPT simulator phase. This will be a test in the Diamond-42 simulator. My question to you guys, does anyone know what to expect and to prepare for? I used to know it was on a Piper Seneca Simulator, however now it is on a Diamond 42. Please provide me with all the tips you have guys, thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Frans

Well they must have sent you a Sim Screening Briefing document, or if not check if it's available to download from the Career.aero portal, it should be in there.

They basically want to check your basic conventional IFR flying skills: all hand flown, no autopilot or autothrottle, no flight director, no magenta line, NAV based on raw data bearing needles.
Profile usually consists of a SID, some airwork, hold entry, precision approach, missed approach, non-precision approach.

Central Scrutinizer
20th Apr 2024, 22:24
-----------------------------------

Hi zui! Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. I wanted to ask (or if anyone on this thread could please answer :) ) if you are able to have pen and paper for the pairs of scales exercise, as it is tougher than the one on skytest... Also, do we have a time limit for every part of the BQ or just some like ATPL, Maths, concentration...? Cause on skytest some exercises do not have a time limit. Thanks!!!

For the scales you can use pen and paper; and they do have a time limit. I believe the exercise with the scales was general logic and had more exercises (different sorts) in it. It was time limited and it's very difficult (basically impossible) to complete all the exercises in time.

Hogos
26th Apr 2024, 07:02
I was thinking to apply again to Eurowings (and this will be the 3rd time).
First time back in 2019 where I reached the interview (corporate phase), and then again in 2021.
In 2021 they considered "valid" the BQ done in 2019. I did just the simulator because meanwhile I became more experienced.
Could the BQ still be considered valid if I apply now, or do I need to perform everything from the beginning ?

How many chances are there to get your "favorite" base ?
Palma is only seasonal or 12 months per year ?
Do they move you at the end of the season ?

Thanks for all your help !
All the best for the recruitment !

Strarlight
30th Apr 2024, 18:51
Hi everyone,

Sincerely,
Frans

they have sent you a briefing package with the kind of simulator session expected.

Pilotcn
14th May 2024, 17:11
Does anyone sell Skytest account , i just need it for few days . Pm me . It’s urgente .