PDA

View Full Version : tests soon!!! quick question

moo
31st Mar 2002, 12:38
I’ve learnt all the flight levels, speeds, passenger numbers for all the aircraft listed in the infamous NATS booklet, but I'm not as good in terms of the operators and routes (although a lot of the routes are common sense for the aircraft type). Anyone know if there are lots of operator/route type questions or is it mainly the statistics they are interested in?

WX Man
31st Mar 2002, 16:30
You'll be fine. Trust me. It already looks like you've got 30/30 on that one.

phil_marshall
31st Mar 2002, 21:08
I seem to recall my question was addressed a little while back, I can't quite remember how it was resolved. Regarding the NATS Booklet, what about statements contained in it that are no longer valid or facts that are now inaccurate?
I'm currently reading it myself, and have been wondering whether it's an exercise on learning specific information as provided or whether I should be aware of things that have changed. I don't know exactly how the tests work, but would I be wrong to contradict something stated as fact in the booklet, even if the info is now inaccurate?
Just a thought.
More pressing matters ... Maastricht next Monday :-/

WX Man
1st Apr 2002, 12:45
NATS's booklet IS an exercise in learning specific information. They tell you at the tests to forget what you know to be true, i.e. that that you may have read in the papers.

phil_marshall
1st Apr 2002, 15:08
Just as I expected then :)