PDA

View Full Version : urgent:salary for ppl Instructor

KFTW
3rd Feb 2009, 12:26
Hi,

Please anyone let me know that what is the salary for PPL Instructor in UAE.It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
KFTW

GgW
3rd Feb 2009, 13:32
VFE has posted this :
In the past I've been paid £20 per hour with no retainer, £15 per hour with a £20 daily retainer, £15 per hour with a £15 daily retainer, £12 per hour with £35 daily retainer, £10 per hour with a £30 daily retainer... well, you get the drift! It's nice if your employer offers a basic salary as you at least know what the bottom line will be given any particular month and trust me when I say that it takes a load off your back during wintertime.

Sorry that's in the UK, personally I have heard throught the grapevine somewhere in the region of ?3000 in local currency.for a unrestricted ppl instructor.

ewsd02
4th Feb 2009, 13:04
I'v heard of really good pay for instructors there plus house/car etc, but you need quite a few instructional hrs to get in (over a years experience) and there aren't too many posts.

KFTW
5th Feb 2009, 16:30
Please
Hi,

Please guys,I am stuck in middle.Have job with around 13000pound/year freelancer and offered job with 24000 pound/year salary(include allowances)in UAE.If accept i have to leave my family behind.Is 24000 enough for ppl Instructor?I would like to hear from Instructor working in UAE.

KFTW

.air
10th Feb 2009, 13:31
Depends on where in the Middle East.24,000 pounds is not a bad salary