PDA

View Full Version : Evergreen Philippines 214ST

Rotor Driver
7th Aug 2006, 00:43
I need two 214ST Capts for the Evergreen operation in the PI. Must be a US citizen (security clearance requirement). Should have at least 250 hours PIC in the ST and 200+ hours of NVG. Also seeking a 214ST experienced mechanic.

PM or email with any questions Rotor_Driver at hotmail dot com

SASless
7th Aug 2006, 00:51
Why the turnover on that job....seems Evergreen has an ad posted somewhere all the time (nearly)? I would think the PI would be a reasonable place to be. I certainly enjoyed my two years there.

407TX
7th Aug 2006, 04:13
I am interested, send me an e-mail with the details. Thanks.

Ned-Air2Air
7th Aug 2006, 04:21
Have seen these machines when they came out of Helitech SS in Canada. Fantastic refurbishment of the old North Slope Borough machines. These machines do quite a bit of flying from what I understand and are some of the best 214ST's out there.

Rotor Driver
7th Aug 2006, 04:45
We actually haven't had much turnover at all. We have had one pilot replaced for cause and one just didn't fit in personality wise, but he was a good pilot. We have never been fully staffed is why you read lots of ads.

We have had more of a turnover in the maintenance area. Two mechanics were replaced for (due to the lack of a better term) incompetance, and one just got burned out from doing the other mechs work for them. I could still use one more wrench with ST experience.