PDA

View Full Version : Sex games, cocaine and vodka binges (Remember the Journo Britt?)

stagger
2nd May 2001, 16:56
Does anyone remember Britt, who claimed to be a freelance journalist preparing a piece on the sex lives of female crew for Cosmopolitan in the US? She insisted that she would try to avoid being sensationalist and deal with the subject in a sober fashion.

Well, on the cover of this month's Cosmopolitan in Britain there’s this…

"Sex games, cocaine and vodka binges: We reveal what air hostesses get up to on your flight."

I wonder if she had anything to do with this?

[This message has been edited by stagger (edited 02 May 2001).]

DouglasDigby
2nd May 2001, 17:13
Thought you were referring to the ex-RAF Lyneham ground engineer who won GBP3.4 million on the national lottery..... just starting 12 month's in one of Her Majesty's corrective establishments!!

Basil
3rd May 2001, 02:10
Sounds OK to me; and I'd curry favour by letting the others have my share of the coke :)

JoeCo
3rd May 2001, 08:31
So, how do you get a copy of that Cosmo UK when you're in North America?? Or does anyone know if you can get in here in NA?? Sorry, never paid much attention to the Cosmo in the news stands, I kinda got distracted by the FHM's, Maxim's and Stuff mags!!!!!

------------------
Higher, is always Better!!

Ficky
3rd May 2001, 08:38
If it is the same journo, well she did say that she would.... "try to avoid being sensationalist and deal with the subject in a sober fashion".....

I guess she failed...

CAP54
3rd May 2001, 17:52
The next target for C4's journalists is The Truck!! :) :) :)

Capt PPRuNe
3rd May 2001, 18:27
There is one cabin crew member named in the article which apart from one letter in the last name is identical to someone very close to me. There is no one else in the company with a similar name and the author has described her as being from a different part of the country. The author has stated that this person took part in all sorts of illicit and lewd behaviour.

The person mentioned has never met the author and I know her to be of exemplary character as do anyone else who knows her. I have advised her to seek legal advice through her union because of the distinct possibility of people who are aquainted with her may assume that it is her the article is referring to. Already she has been upset by people assuming incorrectly that she is the person mentioned in the article.

I would like to suggest at this stage that we drop this discussion as it is likely to become sub-judice and may harm any possible court action and we all know how nice it would be to get one back at those journalists who have something to answer for.

------------------
Capt PPRuNe
aka Danny Fyne
The Professional Pilots RUmour NEtwork