PDA

View Full Version : OzJet Pilot Recruitement for Third Course

Yawn
26th Sep 2005, 07:10
OzJet will open its internet site in the next two days for pilot applications. www.ozjet.com.au

The first course of OzJet pilots have returned from the UK with 737-200 ratings and the second course are in Dublin.

OzJet pilot's are bonded with a bank guarantee but do not pay for their endorsement. They are paid per diem and provided with accommodation and transport whilst away from home.

This will be for Sydney and Adelaide basing.

All in all much fairer than some.

Yawn

Metro36
27th Sep 2005, 11:24
Hope very much that OzJet survives.
If we had the chance, we'd all fly OzJet.

rescue 1
27th Sep 2005, 19:59
It's good to see that they are paying for endorsements.

Hopefully, this will be the start of a return to reasonable terms of employment, and put pressure over time on the other carriers.

Farknel
28th Sep 2005, 10:31
I have just checked the Ozjet website. After clicking on the 'Employment' link I have learned that applications for Pilot Employment have now 'Closed'.

Gotta be quick.....!

Fark!

BankAngle50
28th Sep 2005, 13:03
B732 and JT8D:yuk: :yuk:
Reminds me of Africa! Good luck with the fuel bill and the bad press after the JT's start surging and stalling in summer.

Yawn
4th Oct 2005, 00:41
The OzJet website has been inundated with people who aren’t reading the instructions in an effort to register their interest.

Whilst inventiveness is admired by some we request that only pilots meeting the requirements submit their details.

Soon the website will open for more general applications until then only 737 rated pilots who have flown the aircraft in the last 5 years should apply.

PS Go Ford at Bathurst and Minardi in Japan

iceblock
4th Oct 2005, 03:06
Soon the website will open for more general applications until then only 737 rated pilots who have flown the aircraft in the last 5 years should apply.

To be more precise:

Only 737 rated pilots who have flown the aircraft in the last 5 years and have plenty of jet time and have 5000 hrs TT and aussie citizenship need apply. Some of those Kiwi Jet Connect guys may have been keen....

tinpis
4th Oct 2005, 03:31
Reminds me of Africa! Good luck with the fuel bill and the bad press after the JT's start surging and stalling in summer.

They may have the new up-rated Thronomisters fitted.

:hmm:

RENURPP
4th Oct 2005, 09:01
I couldn't care whether they had 12lt diesel'sin them, good luck and if you come to darwin i will buy a ticket.

We need a second carier from darwin.